Doomed, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices didn't really mix with his cum, as much as they were consumed in the flood that slowly seeped out past the plug of his dick.

And then, slowly, he lifted her off his shaft, which began to soften, white semen dripping from her depths.

Katarina was panting; the heat from its armour contributed, but the sheer intensity of the sex was the biggest source of her exhaustion and her perspiration. She was sure she'd never endured a stronger orgasm in her life, strong enough she felt weak and drained.

She was in fact thankful that the beast did not seem interested in further using her. Instead, it cradled her carefully but firmly in his arms, as it turned away from the now messy site of Katarina's blissful violation, the woman breathing softly as the monster carried her back up to the foreboding gatehouse from before... this time, the portcullis groaned and whined with screeching steel, the heavy gate lifting up in ominous welcome.

Katarina, through half-lidded eyes, looked at the yawning tunnel, and wondered what her fate entailed for her further... now that she likely belonged to the ones who ruled this land, her partner carrying her beyond the threshold as the gate closed upon them...

---

Caleb rubbed his upper arms, shivering as he tried to stay warm.

He'd awoken in some small cave, shallow enough he could see the mountainous crags and ridges that awaited him. Stepping outside was enough for him to see the bleak, barren lands far below, and the roiling maelstrom above the highest peaks of the range he found himself in, towering still over the cliffs and summits he was surrounded by.

Though it was somewhat calm where he was, his tanned skin did little to protect him from the wind that howled lowly between the rocks. Not strong enough to push him, but chilling and uncomfortable with no clothes to shield him.

Dark hair gently fluttered in front of his eyes, forcing him to focus as he crossed bridges of stone between various cliffs; oddly enough, the crags seemed all interconnected by narrow ridges and ledges that were, thankfully, still wide enough to walk across normally, though there were times he felt the pull of gravity encouraging him into the abyss. He tried not to look down.

Though, perhaps it would have been the better choice. Throw himself into the void and spare himself from the inevitable. He was naked in a dead land with nought but his name and some fleeting images of a past he could no longer recall.

Yet, he couldn't bring himself to do that. Either he was too afraid, too hopeful, or perhaps some other influence was at play.

Regardless, he pressed on, hoping he'd find something to give him hope in a land that looked long since abandoned by it.

He reached the other side of a bridge, and then pressed himself against the black and grey stone with wide eyes when a low wailing filtered through the crags, ethereal and unsettling. And oddly feminine, but that he couldn't be sure of.

It was no work of the wind, that was certain.

Cautiously, he pressed on, his heart beating faster in his chest now that the threat of something... other presented itself.

He meandered through a narrow crack in a rock formation, and came out the other side faced with another stone bridge, this one a natural arch between two cliffs, a yawning abyss deep below.

He gulped, and began to cross slowly, seeing other connections above, like the mountains were linked by an open air warren of passrd and ridges.

He took several more steps... and then froze when he saw it round a crag above into view.

He wasn't sure what it was, for it was wreathed in amber flame, flickering in the wind. Then, as he looked closer, unable to take his eyes off the strange thing, he realised it was a floating head, just a little bit bigger than his own. The back of it, he could barely make out any details, for it was pure, dull flame. But as it floated listlessly, more came into view, and he saw how the fire atop its crown melded into brilliant auburn hair, twin horns of spiralling patterns like a goat's twisting up and sweeping back over the scalp.

And then he spied the face... it was a pale, ethereal beauty, a woman who seemed lost in thought in more ways than one, unfocused and placid. Thin but luscious lips pursed every now and then as a strange, unearthly noise left her lips, like a harmonious wail. Her eyes were distant, but their orange hues revealed dilated slit pupils lazily looking around. Pointed ears added to the inhuman qualities, as if being a floating, flaming head wasn't enough.

There was the beginnings of a neck and a throat, but he could not see if it looked hewn from a torso, the bottom also wreathed in fire.

He couldn't take his eyes off the strange sight; the first sign of life in this place and it was the most bizarre thing, even if the countenance presented was oddly beautiful.

It meandered through the air, up and down, left and right, until it turned enough that the constantly, if lazily, searching eyes finally laid upon him.

The pupils immediately narrowed into sharp slits. The unfocused calm turned to a furious clarity, as if it was looking right into his soul.

Then, the head whipped around and faced him, and all at once the dull amber flames ignited into a fierce blue conflagration. The orange eyes also turned blue and glowed with intensity.

And with a shriek, it charged, flying towards him with an unwavering trajectory and unavoidable speed.

Caleb let out a panicked yell and raised his hands in front of his face, a feeble attempt to shield himself from his fate.

A few seconds later, he felt its impact... though it was not nearly as forceful as its velocity should have suggested. It was pressing against his bare belly now, its heat noticeable, but far less than the furious flames should've felt.

He cracked his eyes and then looked down; it was there, pressed against his stomach, looking up into his eyes with its own, face impassive... before it twisted and unfurled a tapered tongue against his gut, then planting a soft, wet kiss.

Caleb blinked in utter confusion. It should've been trying to eat him, or trying to force him off the cliff. It would've been so easy to send him plummeting to his death.

Instead, it was trailing wet, slow licks and kisses down his belly, until, with a girlish, startled inhale, he felt its lips splay against the root of his member, the monstrous, feminine head caring little for his bush. Its tongue curled around and its lips pecked along his shaft just above his hair.

The heat from it - her, he really had no idea - kept the chill of the wind at bay, and it made the touch of her wet mouth all the more pleasant as she drew her lips together softly, tongue prodding at his shaft as it began to erect, no matter what thoughts were going through his head.

He let out a soft breath as he thought about grabbing onto its horns to pry it away, feeling the stimulation getting to him already. He reached for her horns, however, and found that their heat was too intense once his palms closed within an inch of them.

The floating head drifted lower, and began to lap at his testicles, the flat of the tapered tongue - which proved to be noticeably longer than the average human's - brushing against the underside of his sack. Then came the kisses, which, with the head's slightly greater size, easily encompassed his jewels.

Then he felt both drawn into the hot, moist cavity of its mouth, and moaned as it began to suckle, lips working, tugging against his scrotum whilst its flexible tongue rolled and curled against the orbs with its hot touch.

His erection was half-mast and resting its weight on her warm brow, tip in her hair and kissed by the fire, yet it did not burn. He did not think much about this, the situation was far too bizarre for him to contemplate any deeper meaning. Soon enough, his shaft lifted off her head and stood tall, leaking precum already.

He was wondering what else the head would do before another shriek caught his attention. Then another soft thump against his upper back, and a gentle croon from behind, before another set of lips and another tapered tongue began to grace the root of his neck.

Soft kisses trailed up and around his shoulder, and just caught the edges of his throat. The second head's horns brushed against his own, but did not burn, nowhere near as searing as just going to grab the horns of the first head. Perhaps because of his intent. There was nothing natural about these creatures.

A third head came into view from above a nearby crag, Caleb gulping as he saw that blue flame ignite, the head charging at him. But this time, he saw, right before impact, the creature slowing down enough it was only a little thump, enough to make him grunt, but not enough to send him teetering.

It peered at him with those sharp blue eyes, before licking his skin, and sliding its lips over his pecks until it found one of his nipples... and latched on, luxuriously lashing its tongue to the nub.

Caleb let out a shrill gasp, followed by a low moan.

There was another shriek, this one coming from below. He felt this new head press against his thigh, and slowly work its lips over to his cock, starting to lick up and down his shaft with lurid precision, tracing its tongue along the contours of his veins, and pursing its lips together in firm, luxurious kisses.

There was another shriek, and then another, and two more heads were upon him, one pressing against the side of his skull and beginning to toy with his ear, whilst whispering strange, inhuman sounds that felt oddly sensual to Caleb, eliciting shivering gasps.

The other newcomer began licking up and down one of his glutes, teasing him and seemingly worshipping his body... or perhaps it knew he could not resist such debauched attention.

Then he saw them; an entire horde of burning, floating heads emerging from over cliffs and around crags and from below as well. They all shrieked and charged, not all at a time, but in quick succession.

Soon, he found himself at the mercy of over a dozen of the things; they were licking him all over, kissing, nibbling here and there, both his earlobes suckled teasingly, occasionally attacking the arches. His neck, his arms, his legs, his other nipple, they were all attended to by these flaming heads and their salacious hunger.

He even felt his fingers taken into the mouth of one, feeling its tongue meandering between his fingers. He whined, but he flexed his digits in return, and received no penalty.

Another began to lap at the other side of his cock, going in the opposite direction to the first, eager to keep the stimulation he felt different and erratic. The one feasting on his jewels released one of the orbs so that another could tease it with a gently waggling tongue, pressing the tip to the sensitive sphere whilst the other continued to suckle.

Then, Caleb watched as one of the heads moved before his twitching penis, and unfurl its elongated tongue to draw up, from the bottom of his slit to the top, and collect his precum. It made him shiver and thrust his hips involuntarily. The floating head licked up one side of his tip, and then the other, its tongue curling and rolling with fluid movements as it teased up beneath his corona, and caught any fresh precum that dribbled from his tip, murmuring and purring softly in its sensual but inhuman way, seeming to enjoy the taste of his leakage and his reactions, glancing at him here and there... even twisting a thin smile on occasion as it lapped and polished his helm.

All this teasing was already pushing him towards a blissful orgasm, even as he stood atop of a stone arch between two peaks with a terrible fall below, and wind whistling by him... he did not feel it, the warmth from all the heads was truly comfortable.

Then, the head at his tip floated forward, and clasped their lips to his glans, and gently pulled their lips down his swollen head. It felt so luxurious, the motions precise, the pressure just right. She slid forward against his tip, and then drew back, keeping the seal of her lips until they came together against his leaking slit. She did it again, though this time, he felt her teeth, pressing ever so lightly as she scraped them along his tip, particularly the top slope of his glans, her fangs grazing just that little bit more sharply near the edges. It made him wince, but it didn't hurt.

He huffed, cock throbbing and releasing a particularly thick glob of precum into the fiery head's mouth. It was slurped up immediately... and then, he felt the creature's tongue slowly advance along the underside of his cock, pushing forward as she swallowed his member inch by inch, until it had to stop to leave space for the two either side to keep up their lapping.

He moaned, feeling how soft, how tight, how wet her mouth felt, but he only got to feel it briefly, for the head slipped off briefly to continue waggling their tongue at his glans. Then, a second head joined the first in attending to his helm, and though he yearned to feel the depths of their mouths once again, having two tongues curling and rolling against his tip, sliding beneath his corona and wiggling at his slit, was truly exquisite.

Their efforts were slow, precise, but they were gaining speed quickly, pressing their lips to either side of his helm and waggling their tongues rapidly to the mushroom edges of his tip.

It was enough, in conjunction with every other act of worship or oral domination of his body, whichever it was, to push him over the edge.

A loud moan ripped from his mouth, and he bucked forward, cock throbbing as several ropes of seed sprayed from his tip, some streaks managing to smear across the sides of the two heads servicing him.

They slowed down, their lips pulling away and their tongues gliding placidly about his swollen glans. Then they withdrew their tongues as well, and turned to kiss one another. They let out strange but lustful murmurs, before moving to allow one, then the other, to lick his stain off the sides of their heads.

However, his member still throbbed needily, the other heads not ceasing their efforts at all, particularly the ones to his balls, either side of his cock, and his nipples, though there was one small change to the methods of the heads at his jewels; between servicing an orb each, they periodically took turns to take the whole sack in their mouth, whilst the other started licking along the stretch of skin at the base of his scrotum, and along his taint.

They waited a moment, and then two more heads took their place at his cock... and one began swallowing his cock slowly, gently twisting their head side to side, tongue pushing past their lower lip and retreating back behind it, repeatedly. This time, it wasn't one single effort, and the head kept up its slow fellatio. By this point, his other hand was being teased by yet another head, weaving their tongue between his digits whilst their lips gently suckled upon them. He couldn't even think of resisting, all of the heads that were licking his body applying a small pressure all around him, keeping him in place. And with so many of his sensitive parts being teased, he couldn't muster the strength.

All he could do was watch the flaming heads by his cock service him with erotic diligence.

The one taking his cock in her mouth slipped off, though this time, it was so the other waiting could take their turn, bobbing their head and twisting as if they were connected to a body, though with an even greater range of motion since they were not. It made him shiver.

He was already feeling the pressure building, another orgasm drawing closer and closer. How could he not? This was a feeling unlike anything he could dredge up from his disparate memories, a pleasure untold.

They kept glancing at him, their expressions calm, but full of lust, their odd, shrill murmurs tingling his skin with vibrations, especially the two keeping his nipples perpetually moist.

His moans were growing hot and breathy again, his hips starting to gently buck. They two heads sucking him off swapped again, going only a third of the way to leave room for the other two licking his sides and his top and bottom, but it was more than enough for him, feeling the tongue of the one giving him such measured, exquisite oral gliding up one side of his tip and then the other, and swirling over the slope of his glans, pressing to his slit every now and then to lap up any precum that leaked. And there was quite a lot of it, as he neared his second climax.

"Oh my god," he finally muttered, his first words in this damned place pulled out by the most blessed pleasure he'd ever known.

This seemed to do... something, to them. They all suddenly became a little bit more intense, a bit more aggressive, nibbling more and even growling, or at least it sounded as such, but they still did not inflict any pain. It just made him moan at the increased intensity.

He was about to cum a second time, just as the heads swapped over, the fellatio increasing in speed. He flexed his fingers in the suckling mouths attending to them, and arched his head back to loose another loud moan, allowing one of the heads to move up and directly kiss and suckle at his neck, earning some submissive shivers.

Caleb wondered why they were doing this. It made no sense to him, but he wasn't about to reject some wonderful pleasures, even if it led to his untimely demise. His prospects didn't seem great either way.

One, two, three bobs of her mouth, and he was moaning again and bucking his hips, pouring his seed down her throat, hardly wondering where it went. The head stopped moving, and suckled firmly, lashing her tongue to his glans relentlessly, gathering up every smear of residue once he stopped cumming.

He was panting again, and groaned when the head slipped off his shaft, letting out a smack and a strange groan, before opening up and unfurling her tongue, showing him a clean maw devoid of his seed.

That still didn't stop the others reverently exploring and wetting his body, keeping him nice and aroused for them. Maybe they'd suck the life out of him at this rate... perhaps a less terrible fate than some.

After a moment, several of them shifted, and he felt the two that were licking the sides of his cock withdraw, as one hovered up before his tip. She unfurled her tongue and grazed it along the underside of his glans... before slowly pushing forward, and taking his cock deep into her mouth, the head pushing far enough until her lips were at his base, ignoring his pubic hair. Her tongue was constantly curling from one side of his shaft to the other, teasing, stimulating, tasting. She traced his veins and pressed the broad side of her muscle to the cord running the underbelly of his cock.

She suckled firmly, enough that he felt the walls of her gullet closing in around his glans, the hottest part of her.

Then, she began to pull back to his tip... and rotated the full way as she did so, twisting in a way no full-bodied being could achieve. It was a unique feeling, the way her tongue and lips twisted in a spiral without going the other way. And once she was sliding her lips against his glans, she took him deep once more, twisting in her unbroken helix back to his root, though when she withdrew this time, she didn't twist.

Even when she was upside down, Caleb could not make out the base of her neck, wreathed in that warm flame that did not burn.

She pushed back, and this time, she lingered at his root, suckling hard and pushing her tongue out against his balls repeatedly, her tongue brushing against those of the two still tantalising his jewels, before returning to her deep fellatio.

He didn't think things could get any more stimulating, though having several wiggling tongues against his cock at once was certainly a worthy rival... then he felt a face push up between his glutes, drawing a confused sound out of him... followed by a sharp gasp when he felt a tongue glide over his sphincter.