Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her horrendous wardrobe was laid out in front of her, she noted a small stack of mail on the pillow. She picked up the mail and went through it. Two of the letters were scholarship offers from colleges. Not a bad start. The third was a package addressed from her mother. That provided a valuable clue. She now knew where her mom lived. The contents of the package were more valuable, still. Inside, she found a white box with the logo of an apple on it, and a picture of a phone. What the fuck is an Apple? She wondered, set it aside, and opened the accompanying card.

"Angela, Happy graduation. Call me some time, if you feel like it. -Mom."

The envelope contained $1,000 in cash. That answered another question. Her mom had, at least, some means. This was great! Now, she had a tool to learn about this upside down world, as well as some cash to burn on some new clothes. While she wouldn't be doing her shopping at K-Mart, where they sold the good designer stuff, anything would be better than the gnarly rags that were spread out on the bed.

She took one of the bills and examined it. The face of the president on it was familiar. Everyone knew Old Benjamin. The denomination was different, though. Shit, Ben would only land you a buck where she was from. Over here, he was the big man. She took the old bills from her wallet, now useless, and stuffed them into the bottom of her purse. Next, she unwrapped the phone and booted it up.

"iPhone." she mused, as the little logo lit up the screen. It looked just like her WozPad, which was also useless over here, she'd quickly learned. After completing the setup steps she opened a browser and looked up the news, just to get a feel for the wider world. She clicked a headline reading, "Florida Man Has Vintage Hotwheel Set Removed from Rectum," just for the laughs.

Halfway down the page, she spotted an ad that was like nothing she'd ever seen. They actually advertised sex toys on the internet? The Internet Act for Global Purity banned anything like this where she was from. Hell, you couldn't even access a porn site without your Adult Material License Number. She clicked, and was amazed. Porn. So much porn, and no license number required. Shit! The amount of pure perversion immediately at her fingertips was unreal! Evidently, anyone could make porn and put it out there, and even make money from it. You didn't even need to be licensed and approved by the Adult Material Board. She quickly swept all the clothes off of the bed and began to learn.

Chapter 7: Big Brad

Angela resisted the temptation to hug her mother goodbye, feeling that it was not something that Angie would do. Instead she stalked out of the house like a princess and got into the waiting car her father had sent.

"Hey, Ang." The driver greeted her, looking through the rearview mirror.

"Hey." She said back, and then promptly ignored him and stared out the window.

The car pulled away, driving on the wrong side of the street. The backwards fact hardly even registered. A few minutes into the drive, she caught the driver casting quick glances at her in the mirror. It happened several times before she finally grew curious enough to ask, "What?"

The driver grinned and said, "Why don't you come up front and give old Brad some of that fine road head? Unless you want your dad to find out about those two thugs you snuck into the penthouse last week. You're already on pretty shaky ground, from what I hear. We wouldn't want Princess to get kicked out of the castle, now, would we?"

Angela kept her face composed, but a sudden wave of panic shot through her. Shit! Angie really was a slut! Up until now, the choices had been pretty simple things. Acting bitchy, she could do. Being a petulant, entitled princess, ok. Wearing revealing clothes, yeah, it was workable. Sucking some strange guy's dick? How badly did she want to go home? She thought about her dad, her real dad. He was stuck with Angie. His life was tough enough as it was. Did she really need to stick him with that, as well? He didn't deserve it. She swallowed. What would Angie do?

"Fine." She said, rolling her eyes, and climbed over the console into the passenger seat, "Don't cum in my fucking mouth, though."

Brad grinned happily and pulled off into a nearby parking lot. He stopped the car near the back of the lot and shifted the seat back to give her more room. Angela's heart pounded in her chest. She'd never even kissed a boy, let alone had a penis in her mouth. She knew the basic principle, of course. You don't go through high school without getting a basic education in oral sex, just from listening to the cheerleaders talk at lunch. The actual method of it, though, had not been high on her list of things to achieve.

"Lose the shirt, slut." Brad said, "I want to feel those sexy tits while you suck me."

Angela almost blanched. Instead, she peeled off her top and showed a man her big breasts for the first time.

"Judas, but those are nice. I never get tired of that."

With no ceremony whatsoever, Brad leaned over and palmed one of her breasts, latching his lips around her nipple and sucking. Angela inhaled sharply, resisting the urge to punch him in the face. She let him have his way. The sensation wasn't a bad one, she decided, but it was still gross having this slimy stranger sucking on her boob. After a few moments, Brad pulled his mouth off of her and guided her head toward his crotch. Angela fought back tears as she allowed the man to pull her head down.

With trembling fingers, she reached for his pants and unzipped them. Brad assisted her by reaching into his trousers and pulling his hardening penis free, inches from her face. Angela's first thought on seeing it was to wonder if they were all this big? Her next was that there was no way it was all going to fit in her mouth.

"Go on, baby." Brad encouraged her.

Angela stuck out her tongue and gave the pulsing stalk of flesh a tentative lick, bringing a sigh of pleasure from Brad.

"Yeah. I missed that shit." The man said, his hand still resting on the back of her head.

Angela gulped, then opened her mouth and stretched her lips over the head of his penis, feeling the spongy crown with her tongue as she took it into her mouth. Brad groaned with delight. Angela tried to think clinically about what she was doing. While she didn't have first-hand familiarity with a penis, she did have a conceptual knowledge of its workings and parts.

What her lips were wrapped around was the glans, the sensitive head. She felt the soft underside of it with her tongue, and that seemed to please Brad. That was good. More pleasure meant that this would be over faster. She worked her tongue in the same way, while using her lips to massage his glans. While he seemed to enjoy it, he wanted more. His hand on her head became more insistent, pushing her further down his shaft. She let her lips glide down his cock, until she felt his head bump against the back of her throat. Brad relented, his grip easing.

"Fuck yeah." He breathed, "That's it slut. Suck it."

Angela pulled back, and then repeated the motion using her tongue to caress the veiny underside of his penis. Brad's hand left her head, and then she felt it on one of her breasts, palming it, groping it, pinching her nipple. Despite the rough treatment, she began to feel a sense of accomplishment, as well as a familiar feeling of arousal from between her legs. She was doing a good job! Brad's manipulation of her breasts seemed to trigger some primal urge in her brain, and she found herself bobbing her head up and down with more enthusiasm.

"Fuck... your tits are so perfect." Brad moaned, "You're such a good cocksucker, Ang."

Encouraged, Angela worked his wet shaft in and out of her mouth, feeling the way that it occasionally jerked or jumped in her mouth as one sensation or another gave Brad pleasure. She made an experiment of it, taking mental notes about which technique seemed to elicit the best response from his cock, or made his groping of her tits more intense. If she was going to have to become Angie, then this was likely not the last time she'd have to do this for someone. The better she became at it, the faster she could get herself out of the situation next time.

Brad's hand returned to the back of her head and began to "encourage" her with a fist wrapped in her hair. Rather than letting her go at her own pace, he was now essentially using her face to jerk off with, making Angela sputter and gag just to keep up. Despite making pitiful noises to indicate her displeasure, he did not relent. If anything, the sounds she made in protest seemed to spur him on. Finally, he held her head down and Angela felt his penis jerk in her mouth. She made one last squeak of protest before hot bursts of semen erupted into her mouth. His legs shaking, Brad groaned in pleasure and emptied his balls into her.

Angela fought back the urge to throw up. Angie wouldn't puke. Angie would swallow and ask for more, she thought. She swallowed, gulping down the shots of sperm like it was candy. The taste of it was anything but. Once she'd managed to take it all, and she felt Brad's cock softening in her mouth, he finally released her. She pulled away and sucked in air, choked for several seconds, and then fixed him with an angry look.

"Asshole! I told you not to do it in my mouth!" She said, and slapped him.

Brad just laughed off the girly slap and said, "Sorry, Princess. Couldn't help myself. Promise I'll pull out next time."

Next time? Fuck! Angela sunk back into the seat and said, "Can we go home now?"

Brad nodded, then added, "Keep your tits out until we get home."

Angela did not reply. Brad tucked his wet penis away, corrected his seat, and drove out of the parking lot. Angela tried not to cry as he groped her tits openly the whole way home. Her one consolation came in the form of a brief waver in her vision, less than a second. Home. She was closer.

Chapter 8: Fucking Porn Star!

After frigging herself to half a dozen orgasms while watching the infinite variety of porn on her new phone, Angie used the device to look up some stores nearby. Upon reviewing a few websites, she knew that $1,000 was not a lot of money. She'd need to spend wisely in order to get all the things she needed for her new career. She reviewed the footage she'd taken of herself masturbating. The camera was adequate to get her started, but she'd need better lighting, sexier clothes, some lingerie, sex toys. She couldn't believe the amount of money a girl who was willing to fuck on camera could make around here! The fact that prostitution was illegal in most places, but basically anyone was allowed to get fucked on camera and sell it was sort of mind-boggling, but whatever.

Being a Just4Fans girl would beat the cash she was used to getting for blowjobs down on 3rd Street, and when you threw in Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, PornHub, and all these other whacked out platforms they had over here, she could practically write her own ticket to infamy and fortune. People would eat up the nerd girl gone bad image she was already concocting. She could just imagine episode after episode of her "transformation" from science fair-winning dweeb to porn princess, and all the dollars she'd rake in!

She set off from the house, wanting to be out before her new dad got home, whenever that might be. It was pushing 6:00 and she hadn't seen any sign of him. Not that she was all that eager to meet him. He seemed like a cunt of a different kind over here.

Not too far of a walk from her house lay a downtown mall with several small shops and a couple of department stores. She'd debated shoplifting a few things to save her cash, but figured it was a bad idea. For all she knew, they might chop off people's hands for stealing in this land of savages and perverts. They could probably post it online and make bank, if the footage of some of their perverse practices was any indication. Heavy-R was something she'd never look at again, and it would haunt her dreams until she died.

Shopping the clearance racks made Angie feel like a peasant, but she had to remind herself that starting her own business was something that required sacrifice in the beginning. She did splurge on one item at a place called Frederick's of Hollywood, which was a dead ringer for Cedric's of Bollywood back home, and picked up a too-sexy set with a thong and push-up bra. In her mind, she was already filming herself fucking a dildo, and the bra would just make her tits look so amazing!

Loaded with a couple of bags, she set off back to the shitshack to start working on the next phase. As the house came into view, she noted the presence of a rust bucket in the driveway, which she assumed belonged to her loser father. Great. Hopefully he didn't ask her a bunch of nerd shit that she wouldn't know how to answer, like who her favorite Klingon from Star Wars was or something. She'd have to kick this shit into high gear, so she could get him the fuck out of her life ASAP.

While she'd rather have avoided him altogether, her path up to her room forced her through the living room, where Dale sat on the couch reading. He looked up at her, perplexed, as she entered.

"Hey, hon." He said, "You look... nice. Where's your glasses?"

Fuck. It was the little details, Angie thought.

"I just figured it was time to dress a little more like an adult, you know, since graduation is coming. I'm just trying something different."

He nodded but did not seem altogether convinced.

"Hey. I got a couple scholarship letters today." She said, changing the topic, "Maybe you can look at them and let me know what you think?"

"I thought you'd already decided on the applied sciences offer from Alpine."

She shrugged, again cursing her lack of knowledge, but said, "Just want to make sure I'm making the right choice."

"Sure." he said, nodding, then, "What's in the bags?"

"Just some clothes. Mom sent me a little money for graduation. Not much, but like I said, I just want to try something new."

That he did smile at, adding, "I always told you that you shouldn't keep all that beauty hidden, honey. I'm glad to see you trying something different."

"Night, dad." She said, and then decided that Angela was probably such a softie that she'd give him a daughterly peck, so she planted a kiss on his forehead.

As she did it, the world around her shimmered, like a haze in the heat. The effect was so quick, though, that she might have imagined it. For just an instant it seemed, though, that she was back in her mom's version of the shitshack. Then it was gone. She masked the perplexed feeling and hurried up the steps. What the hell?

Chapter 9: Line of Communication

Angela rode the elevator up to her father's penthouse apartment with Brad, the residual taste of his semen still in her mouth. She trailed just behind him, letting him lead since she had no idea which apartment she was supposed to go to. Finally he stopped at a door and looked at her expectantly.

"I lost my purse." She said, thinking quickly. "No keys. No phone. You remember that you had to pick me up, right?"

Brad sighed and nodded, pulling out his keys and unlocking the door. Angela breathed a sigh of relief, glad that she'd stowed the purse in her backpack. The penthouse was a spacious bi-level that overlooked the towers of downtown. Two massive bookshelves lined one wall near the big windows. Further back was a kitchen with a big island, while off to her left a spiral staircase wound upward to the bedrooms. The whole place was very neat and spotless. No past due bills here, she thought with just a twinge of envy.

Angela rounded on Brad and said petulantly, "Is there anything else? Do you need to jizz down my throat again before you leave?"

"If you're offering... " he said.

"Goodbye." She shot back, her hands on her hips.

Brad rolled his eyes and smiled, then left. Angela wandered the apartment, getting a feel for the layout, then found Angie's room and dropped her backpack on the bed. Angie seemed to have it all. Her closet was bursting with all kinds of designer clothes, most of which were unfamiliar, but she could see the quality. A big flatscreen TV hung on one wall. The bed was a big four-poster canopy perfect for a little princess. Angela explored the drawers and vanity, discovering numerous tiny panties, sexy bras, and all kinds of jewelry.

The jewelry brought a thought to mind, and she quickly rooted through her backpack until she came up with the pendant. She held it up to her eyes and gazed through it. Yes, just like before, she could see the view of the other side. Angie must still have hers around her neck. She saw her own room, but what caught her attention was what Angie was doing on her phone. Where had she gotten a phone that worked over there? Her dad certainly couldn't afford to get her an iPhone.

Where she'd obtained the device, though, was not nearly the biggest question on her mind as she saw what Angie was using it for. Her doppelganger was filling out an online form for a porn site called Just4Fans! The user name read "Not-eNerd" and there was a photo of herself as she usually dressed. Angela snatched her glasses from the backpack, and now she could read the tiny text in the profile.

"End of high school and time to live a little. Join me on my journey of sexual discovery, and watch the live transformation of a good girl into a total nympho fuckpuppet!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Angela cried.

She could see Angie stop what she was doing, and then Angela heard her own voice in her head.

"Hello?"

Angela sat up straight. Had Angie heard her? Had she just heard Angie?

"Hello?" Angela answered back.

There was a pause, then the voice in her head, wicked and cruel, "Oh my fucking God! You can hear me?"

"Yes."

"It's like a fucking dream, isn't it?" Angie asked.

"No! It's a nightmare! I know how to switch us back." Angela replied, hopeful. She could just tell Angie how to be like her, and this would all be over faster.

"Back? I'm not going back. I thought you were supposed to be some kind of super brain."

Cold dread knotted her stomach.

"But... don't you want to come home?" Angela asked.

"Are you crazy? This place is great! Thanks for helping me graduate, by the way. You really had a lot of opportunities. I'm not going to be taking advantage of them, but it's nice to have some options. More than you're gonna have."

Angela felt hot tears in her eyes as she replied, "But it's not right! That's my life!"

"Not anymore, stupid. Now, you get my shit dad. He'll probably kick you out after school's out, so have fun turning tricks down on 3rd to make ends meet. I'm not a total bitch, so here's a tip. You may want to avoid the Snake twins. They pay well, but they're super into double anal, and they like to video that shit and sell it. Now, if you don't mind, I'm kinda busy setting up your new career over here."

"You can't do that!" Angela cried.

Angie's evil laughter erupted in her brain, and then she said, "Sure I can! Your mom sent me some seed money for graduation, and I'm putting it to good use. Don't worry. I'll keep the line open from time to time, so you can have a front-row seat. You're going to make a great porn princess! I've seen the kind of weird shit that you guys have online over here and, trust me, people are going to go nuts over watching miss first place science fair become first place fuckdoll. Tata!"

She watched Angie remove the pendant, and stuff it out of sight, breaking the communication. Judas Christ, was she going to have to work fast, now! The longer she stayed here, the more Angie was going to wreck her entire life. If she didn't manage to get back soon, what was she going to have left to go back to?