Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of the kids were going through sudden changes with graduation coming. It was like the experience had shifted people's perspectives about their future, which made sense, and some of them were embracing becoming adults, changing their looks, or their music. Even Jessica Rain, a black-haired goth girl for the last four years, had shown up this week as a blonde in blue jeans and cowboy boots!

Brian watched Angie pulling out clothes and looking them over, marveling at the change in her appearance from just putting her hair down and taking off her glasses. To say nothing of the tight top that displayed her boobs so prominently. He thought again that this might be the best decision of his life.

Angie settled on her choice for the first shoot, a baggy, gray blouse that came up to her neck, and a pair of loose, linen pants with wide legs. It was one of the ugliest things she'd ever seen. She threw the clothes on the bed, fished a pair of Angela's glasses out of a tote on the floor, and then stripped off her shirt. Brian made a little squeaking sound. Shit, she'd almost forgotten the little twerp was there.

"Well, I'm going to be taking them off again later, anyway, right?" She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Uh, yeah. Ok." Brian stammered.

He made a show of checking his camera over, watching from the corner of his eye, while Angie pulled the blouse on, then changed her pants and underwear. She wrapped her hair up in a tight bun, and then slipped the glasses on. Glancing in the mirror, she mentally compared herself to Angela, and decided it was perfect.

"I think I'm ready." She said to Brian.

Brian nodded, already setting up the lights, which drove the shadows from the room. He also placed a second camera on a tripod with a wide view of the room. Once finished, he took up his camera and asked, "So, uh, how do you want to, um, start?"

"Well, you're the director, Mr. Meyer. Direct!"

Brian glowed at the praise. Film school was coming, but he was getting to work with his first actress right now!

"Ok." He said, closed his eyes for a moment, and then said, "This is a coming of age series. You're realizing that you're now an adult, and you've been so focused on making good grades and furthering your academic pursuits, that you've never learned about your own sexuality. You're curious, and you're afraid, but when you think about it at night, all alone, you touch yourself and wonder what it would be like to explore those feelings."

Angie felt that he was describing himself to a tee, but she remained silent and nodded along.

"Since this is going to be an ongoing series, and you want people to engage with you, we don't want to give too much away at first. We want to tantalize your audience, get them to connect with your uncertainty and eagerness. We'll keep it short for now, and we'll record some voice over later. The thing with a lot of these Just4Fans girls is that they just film stuff as it happens, which is ok for the realism factor, but the idea here is to draw an audience that will come back repeatedly for the next episode. It's like any good TV show. The story is what will draw them in. They'll need to know what's going to happen next, and how what already happened is going to change you as a character."

Angie nodded, legitimately approving. It seemed she'd made the right pick with this guy. He might have been a nervous wreck when he was thinking about seeing a naked girl for the first time, but once he got to talking about what he loved, he was completely cool. It occurred to her, then, that this wasn't only his chance to see a cute girl naked, it was his big debut as a filmmaker, and he was all-in.

"Sit on the bed, cross-legged, back against the headboard. Put those two toys in front of you, but don't open them."

Angie did as instructed, placing two sex toys she'd purchased today, with Brian in tow, on the bed in front of her. The first was a small pink vibrator, while the second was a larger rabbit that she was quite eager to get into her cunt later. She hadn't cum since yesterday and it was getting unbearable.

Brian switched on the camera and stood at the foot of the bed.

"You're curious." He instructed, "You've never owned a sex toy before. You know, in theory, what they are, and you're excited thinking about how they might feel. Will it be different from masturbation with your own fingers?"

Brian got a closeup view of Angie's face as she chewed her lower lip in anticipation.

"Pick up the small one, and open it. You're nervous. It's just a plastic package, but your hands are shaky and unsure. You're thinking about the possible pleasure it's going to bring you."

Angie took up the package, and fumbled with it until she tore it open. She cast aside the wrapping and held the little toy in her hand, examining it like a nerdy scientist. Her fingers traced the silicone shape, and her eyes were wide and studious.

"Now, just touch it with the tip of your tongue, experimentally. You've heard the cheerleaders talk about putting a boy's thing in your mouth. Will this be the same?"

Angie poked her tongue out and tickled the little toy with it, then giggled to herself like she was so naughty.

"Good! Good!" Brian praised her, "Now, lay it aside and open the next one. You're just a little more confident. You're becoming aroused at the thought of using them on yourself. Your trepidation is fading, and your curiosity is growing like the heat between your legs."

Angie was not feeling any trepidation, but he'd pegged the warmth in her pussy, for sure. She unwrapped the next toy, more hurriedly this time, and opened her mouth in a little O of surprise, her eyes wide as she took in the sight of it. It was so much bigger than the other one. The flush in her cheeks, from her growing arousal, could easily be interpreted as a flush of embarrassment about her own feelings. Oh, Angela, what a naughty girl you're going to be, she thought.

"Bring it to your mouth, and kiss the tip of it with your lips."

Angie did, giving the toy a little kiss, then sliding her lips over the head of it for good measure.

"Great!" Brian said, his voice a bit husky, "Now, set it aside and pick up the first one."

Angie picked up the small vibrator.

"Hold it up and switch it on. You'll be surprised at the vibrations."

Angie gasped as the toy began to vibrate in her hand.

"Keep your eyes on it. Let your other hand wander to your breast. Squeeze it gently. Just like that. Good! You're so excited about what you're going to do. It's so different from the way you've acted your entire life. Good girls don't buy sex toys to put in their vaginas. Naughty girls do that. You're about to feel what it's like to be a naughty girl, for the first time."

Angie suppressed a chuckle as she squeezed her tit through her top. If only Brian had seen her being gangfucked last week, he might think otherwise. Of course, her own Brian played for the baseball team, and gangbangs were not an infrequent occurrence amongst that crowd. Angie had done of couple of them, blindfolded, so she might have even fucked this guy already.

"Let your hand with the toy stray to rest between your legs. You need to feel it, but you're not excited enough to cross that line into letting it touch your naked flesh. Not yet."

Angie continued to fondle her breasts through her top, and let the toy rest between her legs. As the vibrator made contact with her pussy through the cloth, she let her head fall back and eyes close. She let out a small squeak of pleasure.

"Perfect!" Brian praised her, playing the camera across her half-lidded eyes, then capturing her face, then panning down her body, where she pawed her tits a bit more roughly. The camera slid down further, focusing on her hand, holding the pink toy against her parted legs.

"Now, undo the tie on your pants. You're going to slide the toy inside, bringing it closer to its goal. Your excitement is growing, and you're taking the next step. That first barrier is gone, your pants. Now, only your panties are in the way of truly feeling what it's like to be a naughty girl that touches her pussy with sex toys."

The ties came loose easily, and Angie loosened the drawstring, giving her hand enough room to slide beneath the light cloth. She had to give the boy credit. He was doing a great job getting her into character, and the thought of what she was doing to Angela was getting her so fucking wet. She was a mean girl, after all. Making herself feel good was her primary driving force in life. The idea that she could actually take over someone else's life, and utterly change who they were was immensely exciting and powerful.

Angie pushed her hand into her pants, bringing the vibrating toy to her pussy. The hum of the thing was muted by the cloth as she rubbed it against her panties and let the pleasure show on her face. Fuck, that was good! Her hand continued to squeeze her tits through the blouse as she teased herself with the vibrator. Brian played the camera up to her face, capturing the feeling of excited bliss as she explored her new feelings.

"Let your excitement build." Brian directed, "This is all so new, and it feels so good. Let your hand stray to the hem of your top, and slide under it. Slowly slide it up your stomach to your breast."

Angie did as instructed, tracing her fingers up her belly, showing just a hint of her skin to the camera as she groped herself through her bra.

"Your pants are in the way now. You've become excited enough to push them down and show us your panties."

Angie wiggled the pants down her legs and kicked them off, then pressed the toy against her pussy again, sliding it up and down her slit through the panties. Her excitement produced a visible wet spot on the crotch, which Brian was happy to capture in closeup. He alternated between her panting face, the toy rubbing her pussy, and her hands touching her breasts.

"Now, pull the panties to the side and let the toy touch your naked flesh for the first time. One more boundary has been crossed. You feel so naughty touching a sex toy against your bare pussy, the way only your hands have done up until now."

Angie pulled the panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy to the camera, and then continued teasing her slit with the toy, the vibrations working her up as they pulsed through her crotch. The toy was slick with her arousal and she lingered against her clit, letting the vibrations propel her toward an orgasm. Fuck, she wanted to cum! She pinched her nipple through the thick bra as the camera captured the gentle rocking of her hips pushing against the good feelings building up inside of her.

"Slip it inside of you." Brian said, his own arousal clear in his voice. Shit! His first film! His first naked vagina! This was a day to remember.

Angie pushed the little toy into her wet pussy and slowly began to fuck it in and out while she played with her tits, gasping as the feeling intensified. The camera focused on her busy hand, pushing in, pulling out, pausing inside of her to let the feeling build. She bucked her hips against the toy at the same time, wishing it was one of her hung clients rather than a tiny vibrator. A good, hard pounding underneath a sweating, grunting stud was what she really needed.

Brian watched in awe, silent now, as Angie lost herself in the pleasure of her impending orgasm. The little sighs and squeals she made were so erotic, he thought, his cock hard in his jeans. Watching a woman orgasm in person was nothing like porn made it out to be. This was incredible! He could see every quiver of her body as the feelings she gave herself swept through her, heard the hum of the vibrator and the wet, squishing sounds from between her legs. He imagined, if he were closer, that he could even smell the hot scent of her arousal. Angie's sexy little moans became more impassioned as she got herself off in front of the camera, until she finally found her release. Brian captured it all, already editing the footage in his head.

Chapter 14: Hotel Humpdate

Angela staggered out of Mike's house with her head in a sexual fog. She'd thought she was familiar with what an orgasm felt like. Masturbation wasn't something she did often, and the results were not really something that had blown her mind, thus she'd never really felt the need to explore it more than was biologically necessary for a teenager with changing hormones. Holy shit, though, had she been wrong! For the first time she understood Angie's sex addiction. The hooking, she understood on a different level. That was just Angie fueling her kinks, but the physical pleasure of having an intense orgasm like the one she'd just experienced on the nameless Roommate's tongue was not something she'd been prepared for. Her extensive vocabulary failed to give her words to describe it, other than so damn good! She almost did give the guy his money back and ask for another one, but Angie would never do that.

Instead, she'd wrapped up business and, now, stumbled down the walkway with the most delicious feeling between her legs. As she exited the gate she fished the phone from her purse and called Brad.

"Hey, Princess." He answered.

"Where are you?" She asked, "I'm getting bored."

Brad sighed and said, "I'm almost finished. The locksmith got the keys made, so I'll be on my way soon. I'll pick you up at the Horizon store."

"Fine." Angela said, rolling her eyes for good measure and started back toward the store.

She waited outside on a bench, eating a sandwich and replying to other requests for services. Since she was about to give up her pussy for the first time to Brad, though, she replied that she wasn't available right now. While she waited, she pondered the upcoming fucking she was about to receive. Angela had always believed, somehow, that she'd meet some nice boy in college, and that they'd fumble around awkwardly to learn what this whole sex thing was all about. Circumstances being as they were, the timeline for sex education had sped up immensely.

The necessity of becoming a slut had taught her that the experience was far different from what she'd imagined, especially that damned tongue. That part made her tingle all over again as she remembered the writhing thing burrowing into her body and making her head explode with that incredible feeling. It made a perverted sort of sense. She was Angie, and Angie was her. Their bodies were bound to react the same way to the stimulation. If she'd had Angie's life, she'd likely have turned out the same way, which meant that sluttiness was there inside of her.

That, also, made sense, when she considered her own actions today. It hadn't really been the sexual acts themselves that she disliked. Those had actually been, in a weird way, enjoyable. Even the way Arnold had, essentially, degraded her and treated her as nothing more than a useful hole to unload his balls into had aroused her in a way she hadn't thought possible. No, it wasn't the acts themselves, but rather the fact that it was being forced on her as her only path to reclaim her own life. What was to come next was going to decide whether she could really stick with this thing, though.

What would it be like to get a hard penis pushed into her? Would it be like the tongue? Would she feel the same rush of pleasure and that orgasmic explosion from it? It sure would make the rest of her upcoming tasks more palatable, if she could at least get some kind of enjoyment out of the whole deal.

She thought back to the "wildest" night of her life up until this unfortunate event. Just after the divorce, she and Kat had gone super crazy and taken some wine coolers from Kat's step dad's garage fridge. It was the one time in her life that she'd gotten buzzed, which then led her to come home feeling rather amorous. She'd made the brash decision to masturbate with a hairbrush, which led to a horrific puncturing of her hymen, some blood, and a sense of terrific shame. She'd resolved never to be the kind of girl that would lose control and bang herself with household objects again, and that had been that. That had not been a pleasurable experience. Until today, it had been the only time she'd had something other than a finger inside herself.

Brad's black sedan rolled up to the curb in front of her at that moment. Angela pasted on her bitch face and opened the door. Inside, Brad handed her a key to a vehicle she had never seen.

"No calls from your dad, as of yet, so I think you're in the clear." He said.

"Did you get the room?" She asked, without thanking him.

"Booked it while I was waiting." He said excitedly.

"Let's go, then."

Brad put the car in drive and pulled back onto the road. The motel he'd booked was just on the other side of downtown proper, and when they pulled in Angela was not impressed. The place was definitely low-rent, with the shoddy old sign reading "Rooms from $35.99 per night". Angie would probably be thrilled about this, though. It certainly played into her desire to be used like a cheap piece of ass.

"What a dump." Angela said, "But it's kind of hot."

Brad raised an eyebrow.

She added, "You're gonna take me to a seedy motel and fuck daddy's little princess like some cheap hooker. It's kind of hot."

"Actually, it was one of the only places that had check-in before 2pm, but I do see the appeal. You're right. It is kind of hot. I'll be right back."

Brad went into the office to check-in and get a key. The process took a few minutes, and then he drove them around to the back of the place and parked.

"Come on, slut." He said and got out of the car.

Angela followed him, slightly ashamed by the fact that her pussy got a bit damp when he'd called her a slut. Maybe that was just the residual saliva left over from the tongue monster. Either way, she wasn't going to shower. Let Brad kiss her with two guys spermy leftovers on her breath, and lick up another man's spit between her legs. He was an asshole. He deserved it. The world shimmered around her, catching her unprepared. For an instant, the trashy motel appeared clean and white-washed before her, and then it was gone. She stopped at the door, hiding the look of surprise she knew she was showing. Shit! That reaction had been pure Angie!

Brad unlocked the door, and Angela followed him inside. He shut it, locked it, and flipped on the light. Only one of the two lamps worked, and she almost wished it hadn't. The place was a dump. The bed was made, and looked clean enough, but she could only imagine the things it had been used for. Probably for something much like what was about to happen. The two side tables, next to the bed, were mismatched and looked faded. One had a chipped, splintered leg. In one corner was a horrid, floral-patterned armchair with stuffing poking from one side of the cushion. A small, bulky TV that had to have been 30 years old sat atop a set of drawers, which had carvings in the top from previous guests of the place.

"Yeah," Brad said, "It's a shithole alright."

Angela nodded in agreement and said, "It's perfect."

Brad took off his jacket, undid his tie, and tossed them onto the chair. Those were quickly followed by his shirt, shoes, socks, and then his trousers, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Angela watched him disrobe. At least he wasn't some fat, gross bastard. He might be an asshole, but he was nice to look at and obviously took care of himself. Angela set her purse aside, took a deep breath, and peeled off her top, tossing it on the dresser. She pushed down her little skirt, added it to the pile, and stood naked before the man who was going to be her first.

Brad stepped forward, and slid his arms around her waist, then pressed his lips against hers. Angela let him, feeling her tummy flutter at how gentle he was. This wasn't anything like when the tongue monster had raped her face with that squirming snake. Brad kissed her sweetly, which was more than a little surprising, and slid his warm hands up and down her back. She trembled in his arms when his fingers grazed her spine, and heard herself moan a little into his mouth. She broke away and said, "You're not supposed to kiss cheap hookers."

1...45678...13