Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she took the elevator down, fighting back tears, she forced herself to think of the latest shift. It had lasted a full second, she was sure. In the grand scheme, it was the longest one yet, so this whorish act had pushed her a long way. What did that mean? Was there some kind of grading system? Acting like a petulant bitch had gotten her closer, but in microseconds. Was that because Angie just was a petulant bitch all the time, so just existing that way was not really a change to herself? It wasn't really becoming Angie? Or, was she actually setting herself back each time she was even inwardly reluctant to be a bitch?

Angie wouldn't be opposed to her own bitchiness. It was just who she was. She never felt bad about it, or had regrets. Angela did have regrets. She did not want to be a cunt to people. The thought was disheartening. If even feeling like herself was enough to set her back, what hope did she have? She couldn't be Angie in that sense. She wasn't a horrible person. At this point it was just a hypothesis. There was no concrete evidence to prove that was the case. She needed to measure it, somehow.

Angela checked her messages, replied to Angie's next client, and did a mental check of the sheet. Angie confined a lot of her "activities" to the general area of downtown. It made sense. They were alike in that way. It was efficient. More opportunities to be a slut in a shorter period of time, maximizing revenue, while minimizing downtime. Angie was some sort of teenage slut-toy assembly line, taking one dick after another, fueled by jizz, churning out as many happy cocks as possible before quitting time. Damn it! If she hadn't been such a goody-goody her whole life, would her other self have turned out to be such a blatant whore?

As she hurried along to her next meeting, she resolved to lighten up and live a little more after she got home. If for no other reason than one never knows when they mind find themselves in an alternate reality, where being a super-slut was the only way home.

Chapter 11: Eager Assistant

Angie had never considered the A/V club to have any use whatsoever, until today. In order to make her transformation, though, she was going to need help. People didn't go from mega-nerd to super-slut in a day. The entire appeal of the thing was the transformation. That meant that Not-eNerd would need to start with the kind of boys that Angela was interested in. Nerds. They couldn't just be any nerds, though. They needed to be useful nerds.

Coming up with names of the people her dork self associated with hadn't proved all that easy. Angela didn't have any social media presence. She didn't even own a phone. She did have an old laptop that wasn't good for much besides typing papers, and which hadn't held much in the way of helpful information. Getting through the password on the thing had proved a challenge, too. Angie just wasn't used to thinking like a geek. She'd finally cracked the goddamn thing after looking at Angela's bookshelf, where a copy of a biography of some guy named Fibonacci held a birthday message from her father. She typed in the math fucker's name and the computer unlocked.

All that work had nearly proved to be a waste, though. Angela had nothing but school papers and some horrible poetry she'd written. The only valuable information she'd been able to glean was that Angela had done a stellar video project with another geek named Brian, and he'd been a pro director. Even Angie could see that the kid had an eye for lighting and angles.

Today, A/V club was basically a study period, all of the projects having been wrapped up for the year. Brian was busy pouring over a graded practice exam for their shared history class, another reason the boy would be useful.

"Hey, Brian." Angie said, taking a seat at a table with him, and flipping back her hair.

The poor boy's eyes nearly fell out of his head at the sight of her.

"Ang... Angela?" he stammered, looking at her cleavage.

"Hey. How did you do on the pre-test?" She asked, as though her state of dress was nothing new.

"Um... great."

Angie put her hand on his leg, and smiled, saying, "Of course you did! You know, I wanted to talk to you about a video project. It's off school hours, but I think it could be fun. I loved what you did with our presentation!"

"I... I, um, yeah. What is it?"

Angie ran her hand up his leg a little further, dangerously close to his crotch.

"It's, well, a little more risque." She bit her lip nervously, and glanced around the room, lowered her voice, and went on, "Just kind of an... erotic film experiment I've been thinking about. It's not, like, crazy or a nudie flick or something. I'm thinking more like Bigas Luna, or Russ Meyer."

She watched his eyes glaze over at the idea. Before last night, Angela had no idea who those names were, but a quick search of artsy, erotic film directors had given them to her.

"You like Russ Meyer?" Brian asked dreamily.

"Yeah! Busty dominant women? It's kind of a guilty pleasure, but it's so funny!"

The boy smiled back, probably thinking about all the times he'd whacked off to the idea of being dominated by women with big tits. Wish granted, she thought.

"Yeah. Sure. It sounds like it could be cool. Um, what do you have in mind? Do you have a working script or anything we can look at?"

"Later." She said, "Maybe after school you can show me some of your equipment?"

Her nails brushed his penis as she withdrew her hand, making him blush.

"I... uh... y, yeah. Totally!"

"Maybe you can drive me home? I can show you how deep the plot goes for what I'm thinking about."

Brian swallowed a lump in his throat bigger than the lump in his pants.

Chapter 12: The Slithery T

Angela knocked on the door to a small house with faded blue paint, just off of 8th Street. Despite the general disrepair of the surrounding neighborhood, the place was well-kept. Even the walkway to the door had been patched over the years, cracks sealed, and the lawn was very evenly mowed. Small flowers lined the walk up to the porch, and neatly trimmed hedges blocked off the view of most of the chain link fence around the lot. Angela wondered why Angie did not have more wealthy clients. Certainly she knew other people in the same social class as her father. Then, she figured that it was probably part of Angie's kink. It was more slutty to whore her body out to low-class men who would throw their meager income at her just for a chance at a hot teen body of the kind they'd never see naked outside of licensed internet porn.

Focusing on quelling the flutter of fear in her stomach, Angela waited for the door to open. When it did, she was greeted by a muscular young man with an unruly mop of black hair. Angela guessed him in his late twenties, and compared to Arnold this guy was a dreamboat. He wore an easy smile that made her feel better, and his eyes were kind, if hungry as he raked them over her body.

"Hey, kitten." The man said. Angela's spreadsheet named him Mike.

"Hey stud!" Angela chirped.

Mike waved her in and shut the door.

"I've been thinking about you. Glad you could make it." He said, leading her into his living room, where he drew the curtains and asked, "Can I get you a beer?"

"Hell yeah!" Angela accepted. She had never had beer, and wasn't sure how it would mix with the belly full of Arnold's jizz and a latte, but it seemed like what Angie would do.

"Have a seat." He pointed to a couch.

Angela waited for her beer to arrive, and surveyed the tidy little place. Mike may have looked like a frat boy, but he didn't live like one. He returned with her beer, twisted off the cap and flicked it expertly into a nearby trash can. Angela accepted it, and chugged. She thought it was disgusting, but downed half the bottle in one long gulp.

"Cheers!" Mike said, and raised his own bottle to her.

"So," Angela said, setting the rest of the bottle aside, "What's your pleasure today?"

Mike grinned and said, "Straight to business. That's why I like you, Ang. You don't fuck around about fucking around." He pulled a wallet from his shorts and took out $100, handed it over.

Angela put the going rate for Angie's mouth into her purse, and Mike patted the seat next to him.

"Tits out, kitten." Mike instructed.

Angela peeled off her top and dropped it over her purse, resisting the temptation to cover herself with her hands in front of this stranger that she was about to suck off.

"Damn! I never get tired of those gorgeous melons." He said, shaking his head.

Mike wriggled out of his shorts and discarded his tank top. Angela sat next to the naked stranger and his half hard penis. Mike was more of a size similar to Brad, she noted, but he was completely denuded of hair. This struck her as somewhat courteous. Mike flipped on the TV with the remote as he put his arm around Angela's shoulders, and gently guided her toward her task. She opened her mouth, and slipped her soft lips over her third hard cock of the day.

"Check out this new shit I got, baby. You're gonna like this one." Mike said, as Angela played her tongue around his cockhead.

While she was thankful that Mike wasn't making any effort to shove her head down his prick, or fuck it into her reluctant mouth, she couldn't deny a certain feeling of pride at how accustomed she was becoming to putting cock in her mouth. The act of sucking dicks, she found, was actually kind of calming in a way. Hearing the men groan as they took pleasure from her mouth made her feel warm and wet between the legs. It was only that she was doing it for total strangers out of desperation that really stopped her from enjoying the good feeling in her pussy. The fact that she did feel excitement about it made her feel like a slut. She should embrace the feeling, she knew. It's what Angie would do, but it was so very hard to like being wanted only for the pleasure you could provide to men with hard dicks, rather than the brilliant thoughts that came out of your mind.

Mike clicked a few buttons on the remote, and Angela saw a video begin to play on the screen. The film was obviously homemade, probably with someone's phone camera. Unlicensed porn, Angela guessed, slowly sliding her lips down Mike's hardening shaft, while her eyes watched the TV. She still couldn't get the idea out of her mind that two days ago she'd been at the precipice of adulthood, on track to graduate with a wide choice of colleges ahead, and now she was on a total stranger's couch, being paid to suck his dick while watching underground porn. What would Angie do?

She sealed her lips tighter around Mike's penis and breathed through her nose to get as much of it into her mouth as possible. Mike gave an appreciative groan, and rested his beefy hand on her ass, squeezing it as she sucked him. The TV showed a big-breasted girl with black and purple pigtails, a little stud in her nose, laying on her back on a bench. The girl's legs were stretched widely apart, and secured to poles, with restraints, on either side of the bench. A very large toy in his hand, a masked man slapped the girl across the face several times. The girl's body shook with perverse pleasure each time.

"You're a fucking hole!" The man hissed at her.

"Fuck you!" The girl spat at him, "I'm 3 fucking holes!"

Mike chuckled at that and squeezed Angela's ass again. Having had little experience with porno, the scene was shocking. She shouldn't be that surprised, she thought. Angie had recorded herself being handcuffed to a bed while two guys took turns burying their cocks in her ass until she orgasmed. Angie was evil, though. She expected that kind of behavior from an evil slut. Apparently, there were a lot of evil sluts out there.

Angela drew her lips up and suckled on the head of Mike's penis, massaging it while stroking his pisshole with her tongue. Mike groaned and she felt his cock twitch, a small dollop of precum oozing out of the tip onto her tongue. She lapped it up and continued her lip massage. The man in the video pushed the big, thick toy cock in his hand into the restrained girl, who shuddered as the thing opened her pussy up.

"Fuck!" The girl moaned, "So big!"

"That's the small one!" The man said, and laughed, pushing the rest of the toy into her. He began to fuck her with it in long, hard strokes as the girl screamed for more. Moments later, her cunt gushed a stream of clear girl cum out around the toy, and her entire body quivered. The man pulled the thing out of her, and reached for another one, much larger this time.

"Damn, dude. Are you watching it again?" A voice said from the kitchen entry.

Angela jerked back in surprise, but Mike quickly grabbed her head and held it in place, pushing her back down on his cock.

"Uh uh, slut. Keep going." He said. Then, to the newcomer, "Yeah, man. I thought Ang would get off on this shit. How you likin' the show, kitten?"

"Mmm hmm." Angela agreed, not liking it at all.

"Hey, Ang." The newcomer said, as though he hadn't noticed the topless whore with his friend's dick in her mouth until now.

Angela glanced away from the dick in her mouth and the girl on the screen, who was now screaming again as 14 inches of rubber, nearly 5 inches around was shoved into her body. The new man in the room was about the same age as Mike. Angela tried to recall the other two names from the same address on Angie's sheet, but Mike was gently masturbating himself with her face now, and aggressively palming her butt cheek. Combined with the screams of agony and pleasure from the woman on the TV, and the growing heat between her legs, Angela's recall was not forthcoming.

Mike's roommate tossed some money onto Angela's discarded shirt and she panicked. Two at once? How much money did he just throw down? Would he wait his turn or want her to do him at the same time? Oh shit!

"Cheap ass." Mike said, good-humored.

The roommate snorted and said, "Whatever man. You know I love to eat this slut's pussy. You love it, too, don't you Ang?"

He opened his mouth, and stuck out one of the longest, thickest tongues that Angela had ever seen. The thing had to be as big as Mike's dick. And it was about to go inside of her. She couldn't run. This had to be done. It wasn't as though she could physically get away, anyway. These two were so horned up now that there was no way they were going to stop using her until their lust had been satisfied.

Roommate grasped the hem of Angela's skirt and pulled it down, then removed her panties, leaving her completely naked. He wrapped her panties around his cock and jerked himself with them as he maneuvered her body into a better position. The guy was stronger than his physique had led her to believe. He easily picked up her lower body, and pulled it over the arm of the couch. Her legs dangled over the side now, spread, with her wet pussy exposed and ready for a thorough tonguing. Mike's cock remained buried in her mouth, and he seemed content to let her simply drool over his penis while his friend knelt behind her.

"You had this pussy fucked today, baby?" Roommate asked.

"Nnnn nnn!" Angela mumbled around Mike's cock, suddenly afraid. There was no way she'd be able to stop him if he decided he wanted to sink his dick into her.

"Too bad. I do love it when you feed me those sloppy seconds." The guy said.

"You're a sick fuck." Mike said, and chuckled.

A sensation like nothing she'd ever felt in her life suddenly invaded Angela's pussy. This guy's tongue was like a living thing, slithering inside of her like a snake, wiggling and thrashing.

"Mlly Thip!" She squealed around Mike's cock.

Mike groaned loudly as her exclamation sent vibrations of pleasure along his cock.

"Damn, man. Keep on going. That was fuckin' good.' He said.

Roommate did keep going, worming that long, thick tongue as deep as it would go, and then working it acrobatically inside of her, now, very wet sheath. Angela had no need to play at enjoying this. It was fucking incredible! Any pretense she'd had of playing at a slut was dashed away as this stranger's python of a tongue twisted and licked out her insides to the most mind-blowing feeling she'd ever experienced. Angela moaned like the sex-mad whore that Angie was, her entire body convulsing with a life-altering orgasm that had her head spinning. Mike muttered to himself as Angela moaned around his dick, thrashing about. Roommate held her ass apart with both hands. The woman on the TV screamed and squirted again, or maybe it was herself this time. She wasn't sure.

Roommate withdrew his magic tongue from her sopping pussy. Angela lifted her head up from Mike's cock just long enough to say, "More! Put it back in!"

Roommate laughed, "You should be paying me for this shit."

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and then ran his long tongue through her embarrassingly soaked slit. She could actually feel her juices dripping from it. Instead of pushing it back into her pussy, though, the tip of it tickled her anus. Angela's body tensed. He couldn't! He was! The tip of the snake opened up her virgin ass. The guy curled it and pushed it further. Angela made a conscious effort not to bite down on Mike's cock, and as the length of that monstrous tongue squirmed its way into her ass, she began to suck like a true whore. Mike guided her head up and down as she sucked, now not so eager for this to end.

Angela believed that getting anything shoved up her ass was going to hurt, and if it were a penis it might have. This was in no way unpleasant, though. This was fucking amazing, and when Roommate shoved two of his fingers inside her pussy and began to massage it, she bucked against him and came again. Her frantic dick sucking and the sight of a hot teenager in the throes of orgasm did its work on Mike, as well. He pulled Angela off his penis by her hair, and fired thick ropes of cum onto her cock-drunk face. She couldn't even feel disgusted by her first facial. The way this guy's tongue was buried in her ass was an all-consuming feeling of total bliss. Mike grinned at her shell-shocked face, eyes clouded over with pleasure.

"Lookin' good, Ang." He remarked.

Roommate removed his tongue and fingers from her body, and pulled Angela around to face him. Before she had time to register what was happening, the magic tongue was in her mouth. She kissed back, smacking lips with this total stranger that had just invaded her body in a way she'd never dreamed was possible, then the sick bastard raked his tongue across her cum-soaked face, jerking his cock with her panties until he came.

As the intense feeling of pleasure began to fade, leaving her feeling empty inside, Angela began to shake. The scientific part of her brain was telling her that she was traumatized, but the Angie in her was giving her a mental thumbs-up. Then, the world shimmered and the two men winked out of existence, as though they'd been a dream. She had only the briefest glimpse of another Mike, skinny and missing teeth, his mouth wide open, looking as shocked as she felt. Then, it was gone, and she was naked, covered in saliva and her own cum, while Angie's clients bumped fists as bros are wont to do.

Chapter 13: Not-eNerd

Brian was, understandably, very nervous to be in a girl's room alone with her for the first time. Though he was trying to act cool, carrying his little camera bag and pole lights, Angie could see him shaking. He fidgeted with the bag in his hand as if unsure where to put it.

"You can just set that anywhere." Angie instructed, opening the closet door and pulling out some of Angela's gross, stuffy clothes.

Brian set the camera bag on her desk, and leaned the bag with his lights against the edge of it. He still couldn't get over the fact that he was going to see a girl naked, and a girl he'd had a crush on since they did their project together. Angela was super smart, and he'd always thought she was pretty. She didn't show it off, like some of the "cool" girls, but he wasn't blind. The past couple of days, though, that had suddenly changed. While it was different, it wasn't all that surprising.

1...34567...13