Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad snorted and said, "You're not a hooker, Ang. You're just a slut."

If only you knew, Brad, she thought, and let him kiss her again. His hands wandered over her body, one of them dropping to squeeze her ass, while the other slid to the back of her neck and played his fingertips behind her ear. Shit, that felt great! She was actually getting hot from the way he kissed her. His big hand moved from her ass, up along her side, until he palmed one of her breasts, giving it a light squeeze, then a gentle pinch of her hard nipple. That made her purr into his kiss. The light jerking of his erection against her told her that he was certainly enjoying it. Angela hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down. Brad aided her, letting them drop to the floor, and then her hand encircled his cock, stroking it up and down gently. He grunted his enjoyment into her mouth, and then broke away, putting his hands on her shoulders.

Angela sank to her knees, at eye-level with his penis, and licked the tip of it. She looked up at him, and then slipped her lips over his cockhead, letting him watch as it disappeared into her mouth.

"Yeah. Just like that, slut." He said, and Angela felt another quiver of arousal at the demeaning name.

For long seconds, she sucked at him slowly, and he let her set her own pace, but as he grew more aroused he became more aggressive. She'd expected this, and braced herself, opening her throat, breathing through her nose. Brad rested his hand on her head and began to fuck her mouth with longer, wetter thrusts, much the same way Arnold had done. One day, four different men, and it wasn't even noon. She didn't need Angie to turn her into a porn star, she was doing it to herself. It was for a good cause, though, she thought. It was the only way. She may as well learn to enjoy it, because it certainly wasn't going to be the last time.

With a wet pop, Brad pulled his dick free and grasped it in his own hand, rubbing the slippery head across her lips as she stared up submissively from the floor. He motioned her up, and turned toward the bed. This was it, she thought, and felt a sudden flurry of emotions. First, she was angry, with nowhere to really direct her anger toward. It just wasn't fair. She hadn't asked for this! A girl's first time doing something so intimate and personal, should not be on a shitty motel bed with some stranger.

Then, she took a step toward the bed and the anger shifted to fear. What would it really feel like to have another hot body on top of her, his hands roaming and groping at her? The fear stayed, but mingled with her own natural curiosity. If she enjoyed it, what did that say about her? Angela kept hold of the curiosity like a mental lifeline. That was familiar. It was why she enjoyed learning so much. Her curiosity was never sated. She laid on the bed, and shifted her mind into the familiar place she went to when it was time to learn. A slut for science, she decided, and kept her curiosity in the front of her mind, letting it pool with the undeniable heat of arousal that she was less familiar with, but also curious about.

Instead of crawling on top of her and taking her, as she'd thought he would, Brad surprised her again by parting her legs and moving his face between them. Now this, she knew she liked. Brad ran the flat of his tongue from the bottom of her moist slit to the top, and Angela responded with a short gasp of pleasure. The feeling was similar to the tongue monster, but this was gentle. That thing hadn't lapped at her gently, hadn't made love to her pussy and worked her up slowly like Brad was doing. Roommate had simply dived in and tongue-fucked her.

This time, it was very different, both in the physical feeling, as Brad toyed with her in different spots, but also emotionally. His hands crept up her legs, caressing her body carefully. He didn't paw at her or grope roughly like the Tongue Monster had done, no. This was a slow burn, like he was running his own experiment with her body as the laboratory, testing each part of her, noting the reaction, repeating what worked to bring about the result he wanted.

Without even realizing it, Angela had placed her hand in his soft hair, and began to feel her own body, as if getting to really know it for the first time. Clearly the result Brad wanted was to get her to enjoy this, too. He wasn't going to just push himself on her and use her, at least not this first time. He wanted her to want him, as well. A crass fucker he might be, she thought, but at least he's not completely selfish.

His lips latched themselves around her clit, sealing it in a softs, sucking warmth, while the tip of his tongue began to trace it gently. Angela's legs shook, her knees drawn up, spreading herself in an unconscious desire to encourage him to continue. Brad made soft humming sounds in his throat, and the little vibrations added a new level of pleasure to what she already felt.

"Oooh, fuck... " she heard herself moan, and her mind stopped analyzing as the pleasure swept away her desire to experiment, and replaced it with a more animal desire to enjoy what was happening to her.

Brad slipped two fingers inside of her now very wet pussy, the scent of her heat in his nostrils and the slick secretions of her enjoyment coating his lips. Angela bucked sharply against his face at yet another layer of added pleasure, but Brad kept his rhythm on her clit with practiced ease. The two fingers started slowly, but as they became slicker with her pussy cream, the pace of their thrusting increased, making Angela hump her pelvis upward in her own rhythm. She fucked against them as Brad kept up his tongue work, until Angela was panting, gripping his hair tightly, her eyes half-closed and her mind overcome with an approaching wave of pleasure that she could feel through her entire being.

The wave hit, crashed over her in much the same way that it had with the Tongue Monster, but the slow build-up from teasing to completion was infinitely better. It was like Brad had taken her on a journey from one small pleasure to another, adding one ingredient, and then the next, and the next, until it was finally just right and the desired result had been obtained. Even as the wave overtook her, that little scientist in her admired it and loved it. This wasn't just some animal fornication, two people rutting like pigs. What Brad had done to her was pure science, and she fucking loved it!

In a flash, though, as she still rode the wave, everything changed again. Angela drew in a long, sharp breath as she felt Brad's penis spread her open, burrowing into her wet, gripping pussy. Her back arched off of the bed and another wave of pleasure, different again from the first hit her, receded, and then hit her again as she felt the base of his cock touch her moist lips. The sound of a wet "thuk" reached her ears, and then Brad's big arm wrapped around the back of her neck and drew her up. His lips met her own, and his hips pulled back, then slid forward, burying his length inside of her again. "Thuk". Angela squealed softly into his mouth, and a little tremor shot up her body. Brad repeated the motion again, then again, then it became a rhythmic thing that seemed to keep time with the unconscious thrusting of her own hips coming up to meet his, while his tongue slipped into her mouth.

Another slow, burning wave began to build up as their bodies moved together. Angela's arms wrapped around his shoulders, gripping them tightly as every fear she'd had vanished. She couldn't remember why she'd been afraid of this. It was fucking amazing! So many varied sensations and thoughts warred for her attention that it was impossible to process them. Brad's free hand roamed her body, groping her breast, tugging at her nipple, moving down her side, gripping her ass tightly, then sliding to the back of her leg. He held it behind her knee, and his pace increased, just enough to move the building wave to its next stage.

Each time he pulled out of her, his cock rubbed against her clit, then the length of it stroked it again as he pushed into her. The head of his penis hit a small spot on the top of her sheath on each entry, sending a little surge of joy through her, which only added to the growing wave. He seemed to feel it in her body, and when the wave started to recede, his pace increased and it shot right back up.

Brad stopped kissing her, and his arm behind her neck held her to his body tightly as he began to really fuck her now. Angela could hear herself in some still-aware part of her mind, moaning and softly telling him to fuck her harder, but it was like those words were coming from a different room. The wave was about to break, and she sensed that it was about to hit Brad, too. His pumping into her pussy became urgent. Her nails dug harder into her shoulders. Angela's eyes shut tightly as the rush of pleasure hit her. Her pussy squeezed around him, and she heard Brad growl. He buried himself into her with one sharp thrust, and Angela came as the hard burst of cum coated her insides.

Completely lost in the incredible feeling, Angela was only vaguely aware of the shift when it happened. Her eyes snapped open, though, when the weight of Brad's body disappeared, and the feeling of his cock filling her up went with it. She caught sight of a brightly lit hotel room, clean and well-kept, and the utterly shocked look on the face of a brown-haired woman as she dropped her towel from lifeless fingers at the sight of a naked girl suddenly appearing on her bed. Then it was gone, and Brad's body was on top of her once more, his penis wilting inside of her, and his breath hot in her ear. He sat back and looked at her curiously, certain that for just a second she'd completely vanished. Damn, he must have cum hard, he thought.

Chapter 15: An Evil in Two Places

Angela had never enjoyed a shower more in her life, she thought, as she collapsed onto Angie's bed, finally clean. She'd desperately needed it, too. After a brief rest, Brad had taken full advantage of her offer to fuck her for the rest of the day. He'd taken her twice more over two hours, and she'd absolutely loved it! She'd been more careful, though, aware of when each act was completed, and waiting for the shifts. The second one came just after riding Brad's cock to a very satisfying orgasm. She'd quickly rolled off of him, and measured the time. She'd spent just over a second staring into the face of the Brunette woman as she appeared on her bed next to her, long enough to hear her scream.

The next shift was measurably longer. Brad had taken her from behind, and when he unloaded into her for the third time, she made a show of accidentally falling off the bed. This time, the woman in the other room was gone. Presumably, she'd fled the haunted hotel room in terror, fearing for her sanity.

Laying back on the big princess bed, Angela thought about what she'd learned. First, sex was fucking wonderful! No wonder Angie liked to fuck so much. Second, Brad was not quite the asshole she'd made him out to be. He'd been genuinely into making sure she was enjoying everything he did to her. He probably hoped that she'd want to do it again. He was right. Third, her actions were moving in the right direction. It was very much like Angie to enjoy being fucked, and to want to do it multiple times in a day with different men. Angie wanted variety.

The brief crossovers had taught her things, as well. Wherever she was when she shifted was where she'd end up on the other side. That included being with whoever was there at the time. She'd have to watch that. When the shifts did finally last long enough to take advantage of them, she'd likely be naked and freshly fucked. She allowed herself a moment of perverted excitement about the idea, touched her pussy while she imagined it, and was rewarded by a shift long enough that she fell onto her back on the floor, because the bed had vanished beneath her. Then, she was back, and looking up at the bottom of the mattress. Inconvenient, she thought as she wiggled out from beneath the bed.

Her next experiment was with the pendant. First, she held it up to the light, and saw that it was dark. Angie must still have hers hidden somewhere. She placed the chain around her neck, then used the stopwatch on her WozPad to time how long it would take her to remove the pendant and throw it to the floor, where it would (hopefully) shatter. Just over 5 seconds, if she undid the clasp. Miming ripping the stone from her neck and breaking the thin chain brought it down to just over 2 seconds. Ripping the thing off was the way to go. Then a thought struck her, and she started over.

Assuming the pendant did not break when thrown on the ground, she had to have time to retrieve it before shifting back, or she'd be stuck here forever. A wave of abject terror flowed through her at the idea. She decided on no less than 8 seconds just to leave a margin for error.

Further analysis of the increase of the shifts, versus the kinds of behaviors that triggered them told her that small things, such as being bitchy, added imperceptible increments to the length of time spent during crossover. When she thought about it philosophically, she determined that everyone has the capacity to be hostile or rude. It might be out of character for someone, but it was always a possibility.

More extreme acts, which were wholly Angie-like and in total opposition to her own character, added to the shifts in a way that was perceptible to the human sense of time. She put it all together. Sucking cock was enjoyable, even when someone just used her mouth like a cumhole. It gave her an odd sense of power that she liked. Her hot mouth was so desirable that men would pay her just to cum in it. Fucking? That she absolutely enjoyed, far more than she'd ever imagined she would. Angie, though, wasn't just a one dick pony. She was into multiple partners at once. 3, 4, 7 men all taking turns on her or stuffing her every orifice with dick at the same time. What was more, she didn't just do it out of spite or for the money. She did it because she liked it.

That meant that Angela would need to like it, not just do it and tolerate it. She might be able to eventually push the shifts far enough by easing herself along, doing what she already knew she could handle, but that could take weeks. She needed to get back fast, or Angie was going to completely destroy her life, as well as her father's.

Angela gripped the horrid stone in her fist and rallied her determination. Whatever it took, she was going to do it. She'd be the hottest teenage gangfuck toy in town, just like Angie, and God dammit she was going to love doing it. Tonight, though, she was going to rest.

Laying back on the bed, she swiped open the WozPad, her mind turning back to its natural curiosity. What was the rest of this place like? She wondered. Determining how to get home had consumed her every waking moment, thus far, that she'd barely taken the time to let the fact that she was actually in a parallel universe sink in. What budding scientist wouldn't take advantage of this opportunity to learn something?

Here, Alta Vista was the dominant search engine, every bit as all-powerful as Google was back home. She scanned down the news headlines, getting a sense of what this world was like. One article in particular stopped her scrolling, though, because the photo next to the headline was her father's. Rather, it was Angie's father's. The headline read, "Human Trials in Anti-Recoder Treatments Begin."

Angela clicked the link. Again, she'd been so focused on her own problems that she hadn't even paused to wonder what Angie's dad did over here that brought him so much wealth. Was it something that she could take home to help her own father? She read the article.

The now-defunct DomCo Corporation and its long-reaching network of subsidiary companies still has a lasting impact on women all over the globe. The name has become synonymous with evil. Even now, a worldwide manhunt continues for those who once sat atop one of the largest corporate entities ever to exist. Tens of thousands of women, over a period of years, were subjected to some of the most heinous experiments in history.

Recoder technology, a monstrous invention created in the DomCo labs, was used on subjects to rewrite their DNA and turn them into slaves to serve the base desires of DomCo leadership. The total number of victims, unfortunately, cannot be truly calculated. Given the nature of these changes, many women are unable, or unwilling, to come forward.

Hope for the victims, though, has finally arrived in the form of an anti-recoder serum developed by GenTech's lead researcher, Dale Eller. After years of laboratory testing, the serum has been approved for human trials. DomCo's victims are eagerly awaiting the result, and the whole world waits with them.

Angie's dad was a DNA researcher? A high profile one, at that. Was this something she could use when she got home? She'd have to consider it. Reading the article tugged at a memory, too. She'd swear the name of the company, DomCo, was familiar. There'd been something in the news recently about a new bill in Congress, and she'd heard DomCo in connection with it. She filed the thought away for later, and continued her research.

This world bore many more similarities to her own, she learned. Not everything was exactly the opposite. Some of it was just different, like other choices had been made throughout history, causing the timeline to develop differently. Despite feeding her curiosity, Angela couldn't shake the feeling of unease as she thought about the next day.

Swiping through the messages from Angie's clients, she compared them to the spreadsheet of services Angie provided for them. A few were just simple blowjobs. Men sure did love to jizz into Angie's mouth. Still more, though, wanted to fuck her. Not all of them were one-on-one, either. Then, there was the butt-fuckers. Angela decided she would have to do at least one of those. Angie didn't shy away from it. The girl's ass was fair game for the right price, and that meant that Angela's was, too.

Her search of Angie's room the previous evening had uncovered a large collection of sexual paraphernalia, including vibrators, dildos, butt-plugs, and various lubes and lotions. Not only was Angie a whore, but a chronic masturbator. Angela opened Angie's stash and removed a bottle marked "Anal-EZ" which seemed pretty self-explanatory, as well as a small dildo and the tiniest of Angie's butt-plugs. Some of those seemed pretty extreme. Best to start small.

She locked Angie's bedroom door, returned to the bed and stripped off the big comforter and a couple of pillows. She spread them on the floor. Shoving a lubed sex toy up her own ass was Angie all the way, so if she went through a shift from this, it would not do to suddenly fall on her face with a dildo up her ass when the bed vanished. Of course, if there was someone on the other side when she shifted, they were going to get one hell of a show.

Angela stripped off her clothes and laid on her back, head on one of the pillows. How did one masturbate their ass? What was the right position? Experimentally, she placed the little dildo at her butthole. The angle was workable, but awkward. She flipped onto her front, face down and ass up. This was easier, but she'd have to fuck herself by feel. She took up the lube, and squirted a generous amount between her cheeks, feeling silly. Using her finger, she smeared the slick mess around her anus, and then began to work it inside of her. It was sloppy and messy, but it accomplished the goal. Squirting more of the lube into her hand, she fisted the dildo in the same way she'd stroked Brad's cock, coating the length of it in the goo.

1...56789...13