Doreen is Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers

"I hate to tell you the details. But you would not let it go and just divorce me. I love you. Raymond is just a fuck. I can't believe that I can feel that way, but I do. I tried to stop. Each time I told myself that this would be the last time. Each time when I had an orgasm, I knew that I could not live without the massive release. It was like my whole body was reset afterwards. I was feeling less and less guilt. I knew one day it would end, but I did not think that I would get pregnant."

My emotions were raw. Anger was replaced with numbness. I could not think straight. I told her to sleep in our bedroom and I would take the guest room for one night. I had planned a sales trip already, but I decided to couple that with some time off to think. I left the following morning and spent the rest of the week calling on clients. The work helped, but each evening in the hotels, I had time to think. I ended up in Colorado and decided to take a guided trout fishing trip for three days. It was relaxing up to a point, but the burden still weighed when I was not busy.

If she did not want to end our marriage, how could she say that she could never give up Raymond's big cock? Then, what about the baby? If we stayed married, how would we explain it to family and friends? As she had said, there was no chance that I was the father. Would she acknowledge Raymond as the father? Would he want to claim the child as his?

After my fishing trip, I was back at a hotel. I began playing our conversation in my mind. I thought about how sexy she was when she tried to seduce me for sex. I thought about her beautiful naked body being ravished by his big cock. My little cock got as hard as it had ever been. I held my cock and came after barely touching myself. I was pathetic. I was a complete bundle of contradictions. At this point I still had no idea what I was going to do. Divorce was the easiest thing. But I still loved Doreen. I spent some time on the internet researching my situation. Oddly enough, the searches uncovered websites devoted to the topic of cuckolding. I had no idea it was so prevalent in our society. The fact that so many men wrote articles and answered questions about how they enjoyed being cuckolded just blew my mind. I was not enjoying my situation, but I did just cum thinking about Doreen being fucked by Raymond's huge cock.

The longer I stayed away, the more I missed Doreen. By then I was certain that I could not divorce her. I would need to find a way to reconcile my feelings with my new situation. I just needed to decide if I could come to grips with her pregnancy and her having a half black baby. I then had to decide how I was going to deal with Raymond. I decided to go back home and face Doreen. The next day I went back home and she was still there. We talked it over some more. She said that we could get past this, but it would take time. We decided that she would have the baby and we would make out the best we could. When it got late at night, she said that she would move back into the guest room. I told her that if we were going to stay together, then we should start trying to act normal again. We both slept in the same bed that night. I kept waking up and I think she did also. We did not talk.

The next morning, I got up and fixed breakfast. Doreen came in and ate with me. She was going in to work late. We talked some more. Finally, she asked if I would hug her. It was awkward, but I did. Slowly we began our journey back.

I asked her to call Raymond and have him come over. She was worried about what I was going to do. I asked her if she thought I was going to kick his ass or kill him. She knew that I was not the type of person to even think those kinds of thoughts. The meeting was tense. Raymond seemed nervous and ready for a confrontation. I quickly diffused this feeling and talked about practical matters. I could not quite read him, but he seemed contrite in one way and in another way, I thought I saw a certain pleasure in him.

While I had been on my hiatus, I had found those websites which dealt with cuckolding. I had mixed emotions about it. However, the absolute pleasure some of the cuckolds described struck a chord with me as I remembered becoming aroused by the porn websites. Some of the stories which depicted the wife as a cold cheating slut did nothing for me, but the ones where the cuckold was helpful and subservient to the beautiful wife did indeed turn me on.

Raymond indicated that he would not seek parental rights unless we later did decide to divorce. I did not want any financial help from him. As a peace offering, he offered to waive the lawn care fee. He would also help with projects and stay away from Doreen.

When he said this, I remembered how vividly Doreen had described the sex with him. I did not think she could refrain from having sex with him, so I let that suggestion pass without comment.

The next few weeks we were very stilted with each other. One night after we had dinner and some wine, I kissed her. She was so warm and accepting. That evening I asked her some pointed questions about her relationship with Raymond and if she had talked to him. She was wary about answering the question. She admitted that they had talked several times. I asked if he was expressing remorse about what he had done. She admitted that he had not. Then I asked her if she would tell me more about sex with Raymond. As she described the sexual acts they had done, she noticed that my cock was getting hard.

"Does this turn you on?"

"I, I, I can't explain it."

"But your dick is hard, Robert."

"I don't know why."

"Would you like to hear more about sex with Raymond?"

"I think so."

She described every type of sex act they had done. He had fucked her in every possible way. She had tried to get him to pull out each time, but eventually she lost her will to restrict it. She said that she always nearly passed out when she came and had little control over making him pull out and shoot his cum on her breasts. Sometimes he would come all over her body. Other times, he would shoot off in her mouth. My cock was about to burst. I moved to her and started rubbing her body. She stood up and stripped off her pajamas. She pulled my shorts down and mounted me. I barely lasted a minute before I came. When I started going soft, she rolled off me.

"I'm sorry Doreen. I could not help myself."

"Will you suck me off, Robert? I want to cum."

"I already came in your pussy, Doreen."

"Yes, I know. Will you eat my pussy, so I can cum?"

"You want to clean up first?"

"No."

She was holding her hand over her pussy and my cum was running out between her fingers. She held on while she got up and straddled my face. She placed her puffy pussy lips right on my mouth and rode me until she came wildly. She kept bucking her hips and getting closer. Then she shuddered and went limp. She fell over sideways. I was concerned. She was sweating and very red.

"Doreen, are you all right"

"This is almost how Raymond makes me feel. I have never cum that hard from oral sex before. Thank you."

This went on for months. Each time I had her tell me a story of how she and Raymond had fucked, we had wild sex with me cumming in her pussy and then eating the creampie out afterward. She returned to her custom of dressing in pretty lingerie and seducing me. She was starting to show by now and it was apparent to anyone who noticed her that she was pregnant. One night in particular after we had sex, I asked her if she would like to fuck Raymond again. She was wary. I encouraged her to answer. She said that she had bared her soul with all the details of their sex and was afraid that I would not be able to handle it.

I asked her, "If I ask Raymond to come over and fuck you, would you then believe that I could approve."

She asked, "Why would you open that door again?"

I responded, "Honey with his baby in your womb, I don't think the door was ever closed."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers