Doris, the Grandmother Ch. 01

Story Info
Doris finally gets her hands on her neighbor.
1.7k words
4.49
29.6k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilfurges
gilfurges
104 Followers

Doris "So you finally got the balls to come round then did you?" Doris sneered at the young man stood inside her front door this November evening.

"I shouldn't be here Doris. And I should never have given you my mobile number."

"Oh stop fucking whining like a little bitch. You're here because you want my pussy. Admit it. You loved those naughty texts I've been sending you. You came here simply because I can give you rough nasty sex. Not like that stuck up bitch you married next door. That's why you're here."

"No, you're wrong Doris. You couldn't be further from the truth. It's got to stop, I mean it." Bobby whined at his dominant older neighbour.

"Why? You know you love it. Why did you give me your number if you didn't want me to use it? Come on, man up. I'm a slut Bobby. That means I fucking love cock and I'm fucking gagging for it. Certainly a lot more than I've been getting off that useless fucking husband of mine."

"But I'm married Doris, I'm happy and we're planning on kids. I don't want to fuck that up."

"Awww..That's nice. I'm not asking you to leave your fucking wife, idiot. I'm just asking you to hop the fence when we can, come in here and fuck me."

"It's just so wrong. It would break Kim's heart if she knew. I've never cheated on her before and I don't think I can go through with it."

"Sure you can. Look at you now; you can't stop gawping at my tits can you? And if you do end up having kids, her flat chest will never get any fucking bigger." It was true. Ever since he'd met Doris, he was always staring at her huge tits, which was sometimes difficult when his wife was around.

"Stop talking about my wife like that. You don't know her." Bobby said indignantly, doing his best to defend his wives honour.

"I know enough. How long have you lived next door? What..2 months, and yet here you are, inside my front door, just because I sent you some naughty texts. Don't make me laugh. You want to fuck. So man-up and fucking do it."

"I told you, I'm here to ask you to stop. I don't need this in my life. I'm more than happy with my wife thank you."

"Ok. You've told me, so why are you still here, in my house, looking at me. Shame though. You would have loved some of this." Doris smirked as she lifted her skirt to show her naked pussy to her supposedly friends husband.

"P..p...put your skirt down. I don't need to see your pussy." Bobby was staring though. He couldn't believe she was totally bare down there.

"You sure you don't? You're still looking. Maybe you want me to take you. Is that it Bobby? You want me, someone who's old enough to be your grandmother, to make you want it?" she said as she grabbed hold of his swollen dick through his shorts.

"Don't touch me Doris, please... please don't." it hadn't gone unnoticed by Doris that he hadn't moved away. In fact, he hadn't tried to stop her at all.

"Fuck me Bobby, and you say you don't want it. You're as fucking hard as concrete. Fucking big too. Can little Kimmie handle this?" she said as she grabbed onto his fat cock like her life depended on it.

"Fuck...yes, she can... Please Doris, I'm begging you... Ohh fuck." He couldn't take his eyes away as she deftly unzipped him, reached inside and manoeuvred his throbbing erection out through his fly.

"There, isn't that better. It was looking a little cramped zipped up in there. Doesn't that feel good?" she said as she manipulated him with both hands.

"Yes, it does, but please stop Doris. It's not right."

"I'm going to suck the shit out of this cock honey, you can stop me if you want to, but I don't think you will. Then you can run home to wifey after you've given me my supper. The next time you can fuck me, just bend me over and fuck me where I stand." Doris got down on her knees in front of him and looking up at him squarely in the eyes, took him into the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.. What a nice fucking cock.. That bitch doesn't deserve this.. It's a woman's cock..Fuck.." Inside, Doris was smirking to herself. It hadn't taken her long to get the young husband to this state. Ever since they'd moved in next door she'd been planning this. She'd noticed, that day how he hadn't been able to drag his horny eyes away from her bust and as she had walked back to her own house, she had decided that, newlywed be damned, she wanted some of him.

"Fuck Doris, go fucking easy.. Fuck.. You got a good mouth, fuck." Bobby was getting into this. He dropped his hand onto the back of Doris's head. Not that he needed to. She wasn't going anywhere.

"I bet your bitch wife can't suck your fat cock like this can she? Fuck, I bet she can't even get it in her little mouth properly." she said as she squeezed his cock at the base to bring him back down.

"Ok..Fuck, you're better than Kim.. You're a hundred times better than her..Fuck..Your gonna make me cum..Fuck it's so good..I knew it would be.."

"Its been a long time since I've had a cock this big and hard in my mouth, should I stop so you can fuck me?... fuck, I can barely get my hand around it.." he quickly removed his hands off of her head.

"God yes, I need to fuck you Doris, your right, I can't stop thinking about your big tits."

"Good. I could see you looking. I liked it. I've wanted you to fuck me as soon as you moved in. One look at your pathetic wife and I knew I could have you. Its only taken me 2 months."

"I knew you were up for it Doris as soon as I saw you. I've never cheated on Kim before, and yet here I am, with a slut who's old enough to be my grandmother, about to fuck."

"I bet as much as your balls are backed up, you'd even fuck your own grandmother. Now shut up, and put up. I can't wait any longer. Do it here, bend me over the table." Doris had bent over her kitchen table, lifted her skirt up over onto her back, presenting Bobby with her bare butt and pussy.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. You're so fucking nasty." he said as he gripped his cock nudging at her wet cunt lips.

"That's it..Push it in...God yes..You feel so fucking good....she really don't fucking deserve this cock....I do, don't I? You cheating bastard."

"How is a woman in her sixties so fucking tight.. Fuck!!"

"You think that's fucking tight, wait till you fuck my asshole.."

"Oh fuck Doris.. Fuck, that's so fucking hot. You really are a fucking slut aren't you?"

"Oh honey...fuck yesssss.....you have no fucking idea..Fuck, your good at this..You should of come round sooner.. That's it,.. I think we're going to be doing a lot of this.." Doris was by now pushing herself back onto him. She could feel his big balls slapping her and loving every minute.

"Fucking hell...this is so good..You're really confident for an old bitch..A cunt's a cunt.. Fuck yes..What makes you think yours is so special?" Bobby wasn't about to tell how he truly felt. In fact her pussy was the best he'd had, but she didn't have to know that.

"Because, you piece of shit...fuck.. That's some big cock..You can't stop thinking about me...you've been wanting this since my first text..I bet you went off on your own and pulled this big cock out and pulled yourself off..Didn't you?..You sick fucking bastard."

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up.. I didn't come round here to fucking talk...You're just fucking pussy to me...I'm not fucking interested in anything you've got to say.. God.. I'm getting fucking close..Fuck.." he was too. He'd always prided himself as being a stayer, but this old bitch was milking him so good.

"Good..Cum where you want baby.. I don't give a shit..Fuck..Just a little harder and I'll cum too." Doris could feel it getting close. The harder he fucked her, the closer she got. She'd taken the piss out of him earlier about how repressed he was, but she failed to mention how repressed she was. Fingers and dildo's can only do so much and she had really fucking needed this. She also wasn't about to tell him how once seeing him it had been like a switch being turned on in her body. She wanted him badly and wasn't about to let him away anytime soon. She didn't think that this would be a problem though; she could feel the need in him. She knew for certain that he'd be back soon.

"Quick..Fuck..Turn round on your knees.." Doris turned and got to her knees. She knew what he wanted, she grasped both sides of her gaping blouse and ripped it apart, baring her humongous tits for the first time to her new young lover.

"Is this what you want?.. You want to come over these tits?..Go on then, show me what a man you are and cover me with your shit.." Bobby didn't waste any time. Just a couple of hard strokes and he was cumming all over her face and tits.

"God, I fucking needed that. Thanks grandma."

"You're welcome honey. Pleasure was all mine. You're a good grandson taking care of your grandmother like this. I loved playing the slut for you. Isn't this just perfect though? Kim will never suspect that you're fucking me when you come round every night to check on his poor lonely grandma. She's totally clueless." Bobby agreed wholeheartedly.

"Hey grandma, I have news. Kim's going away Friday. Her mother has been taken sick and her dads not much of a carer. So Kim's going to go up and take care of things. You ok with taking care of me?"

"Oh honey. I think it's very much more likely that we'll be taking care of each other. Now, give me a kiss and get back to Miss clueless before she starts phoning."

gilfurges
gilfurges
104 Followers