Dorks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was wonderful, too. But then Molly crawled onto me.

"How you holding up?" she said at the end of her first kiss.

"Keep falling asleep."

"Okay, lover boy, tell you what. You let me suck you until you get hard, then I'll climb on you and put you inside me. I'll hold you in there and do all the work. How about that? You go ahead and sleep if you feel like it, and I'll do all the work. Don't worry. When you start rising to our climax, I'll be right there with you. I won't let you sleep through something that important, you can bet."

I guess I nodded. When I woke the next time, there was a somewhat bean-poleish woman working out on my erection as if the entire future of the human race depended upon it. I woke because my body could just barely keep from exploding from the tension growing between my thighs. Madilynn was nowhere to be found, but Leslie was doing her best to excite parts of me that needed no exciting.

"Well," Leslie said. "How's the best prick I ever had inside me? Ready to go again after Molly finishes?"

"Oh, fuck no. I'll probably die before Molly comes."

"No, you won't, and you won't die from my next climax, either. Or Maddie's."

"Oh, shit!"

"Think positively, Jerry. That's what I'll do, and I'm positive you're going to keep the three of us very happy, aren't you? We only need one good man, and you're him."

***

I didn't know what went on between Leslie and her parents about that apartment in their stable's barn. One evening as she put her clothes back on, she said, "What time you finish off work at Johnson's tomorrow night?"

"Six or seven. Depends."

"Mom and Dad would like you to come to dinner. Will you do that?"

In a flash my brain went into its OH SHIT! mode. It must have shown on my face,

"It won't be bad, Honey. They just want to meet you so they know I made a good choice when I decided on you."

"And what about Molly and Madilyn and me?"

"They've known all about them since before our first night."

Oh shit again!

"Tell you what, Jerry. I'll tell them seven o'clock, and if you get here sooner, I'll fuck you before we go up there. That'll help you relax. Sound good?"

Sounded good, but not that good. What if Leslie's dad met me at the door with a shotgun? Or what if Leslie and I ran long so we arrived late? Not a polite way to begin an acquaintance with the parents of your seven-times-a-week bed partner! Especially those furnishing the bed and room where we partnered?

But Leslie worked it all out, including my hour-long relaxation session before we drove over to the house. In fact, I was so relaxed I could barely walk.

"Come on, Jerry," She said, holding my elbow as we walked to the front door. "I couldn't have done you that well."

She had. I felt like a bowl of jello—warm jello. If she turned loose of me, I might just ooz to the floor, becoming only a puddle of Jerry.

Our entry, thank god, had no formality to it. Leslie let us in the tall, double front doors with her key, then dragged me down the main corridor toward the sounds of dinner preparation.

"Mom? Dad? We're here!"

"You two go ahead and sit, Honey. Usual places," a woman's voice said.."Dinner's almost ready. You're a few minutes earlier than expected. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, Mom. We're fine. Where's Dad?"

"Where he usually is at a time like this. Out in the garage with his toy car."

So Leslie dragged me into a side room where a small table appeared ready for supper.

"You at this end," she said. "Daddy at that end, me here, and Momma over there. Very symmetrical."

Yes, symmetrical—where her father could look me straight in the eyes without the women getting in the way if he took a shotgun out to run me off.

The sound of a door opening warned me her father was likely to come through the kitchen at any moment. Then her mother said over the clatter of kitchen work, "They're both in the dining room, and no, I haven't met him yet."

Then Daddy erupted into view, still wiping his hands on a not quite clean shop towel.

"Daddy? This is my friend Jerry. Jerry James. We were in the same class at school."

He finished wiping his hands on his towel before sticking his hand out to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Jerry. Leslie speaks well of you."

"My pleasure, Sir." Right then I was wondering what she'd told him. I didn't see a shotgun lurking in a convenient corner or behind his back.

"I understand you're working for Ted Johnson this summer."

I nodded. "Good man to work for."

"I would expect so. He's my cousin."

Ah hah! That explained why my working time today had been conveniently cut short so Leslie could relax me prior to coming up here.

"He says you're a good worker."

Well, I hoped I was.

"That's a trait I look for in any boy Leslie takes an interest in."

Just then a woman, obviously Leslie's mother, came from the kitchen with a huge bowl of salad in one hand and something under a covered plate in the other.

"Sit down, everybody and get settled. One more trip to the kitchen and we'll have everything in here."

"Momma, this is Jerry James." The woman turned toward me.

"Oh, pleasure to finally meet you. Leslie sure likes telling us about you."

Oh, yes? Here we go again?

"Everybody sit, now. I'll be back in a minute with the rest."

So we did. As I said before, me opposite her father in what could easily become the chief inquisitor's seat.

The salad was great, the pot roast was great, the garlic bread was great, and so were the vegetables and potatoes that were served separated out.

"More, Mr. James?" her mother said, gesturing toward the plate with the roast on it.

I shook my head. I was both full and relaxed. How could more beat that? I figured the inquisition would soon follow.

"So, Jerry," her father said.

Oh, here it comes! I looked up, ready for the worst.

"Leslie tells me you two have become very close over the past several weeks."

Yes, close. Like how could you get any closer, physically? I nodded, leery of what might follow.

"Glad to hear that. She's always been somewhat stand-offish toward boys. Glad she's finally found someone she's attracted to."

If she was standoffish before, she'd certainly shed that characteristic!

"So, what are your plans? Junior college, like Leslie?"

I nodded.

"Technical, did I hear right?

"Pre-engineering."

So by the time Mrs. Long stood to get desert, my whole scholastic future lay on the table. I'd just put a slice of pie on my plate and ala moded it with a scoop of French vanilla, when Leslie announced the next topic for the inquisition.

"Daddy? How you coming with figuring out some place for us to live next fall at junior college?"

Us? Next year? And that begged the question: And what about year-two up there?

"Honey, you may think your old Daddy is slow to get things going, but I'm making progress."

"I hope so. It's less than two months 'til classes start."

"I didn't want to rush. But I think I've found the perfect place you can rent."

"Daddy?" I knew from the way she scrunched her face around, he must have before suggested some ridiculously inadequate candidates.

"You know that old motel near the college my friend Max Joiner bought and is converting into student apartments?"

The nod on Leslie's face looked skeptical.

"There are several on the top floor that were doubles." He looked at her as if she should see what he was leading toward.

"And motel doubles often have interconnecting doors so families can rent them? One side for the parents, the other side separate—for the kids.

"He was going to remove and wall-up all the interconnecting doors because students wouldn't need them, right?

"But if you and Jerry here go pick out the ones where you want to live, he'll leave the doors in between them. Then, after you move on to the U later, he can easily remove them—later."

Finally, the whole plan registered with Leslie. "So, Jerry could live in one room, and we three girls could live in the other?"

"Something like that."

"Are these rooms furnished? We'll need a kitchen. At least one."

"I told him two king beds in one room one king bed in the other. Kitchen in the one with one bed. Bathrooms in both."

"Dressers and make-up tables?"

"Vanities in all the bathrooms, your make-up tables you'll have to select and arrange with Max. In fact, he'll appreciate your help on that. He says he's not good at picking furniture."

What was I to say about all this? No, I don't want to promise I'll keep Jerry James' Stud Service going for the next two years? The next four years? For how long after that?

And what if the girls find something that looks better than me? What about then? I'm out in the street looking for something only 1/100th as good?

"Well, Jerry? What you think?" Leslie said.

I saw the same question on her father's and mother's expression. I think my head shook slightly.

"You don't like the idea, Jerry?" her father said.

"I think he needs to think on it. No, take that back: He needs to sleep on it."

With that she stood and began quickly gathering her stuff.

"Come on, Jerry. Madilynn should be at the stables in a few minutes, and if she can't come over after all, then I'll call Molly. Somehow we'll get you taken care of, don't you worry."

What worried me no longer was Lesile's father having a penchant for using a shotgun on guys she brought home to introduce. No, now I worried about three women wanting sex the same night when the first one this afternoon had already exhausted me before taking me to meet her parents.

I'd better get my act together, get organized, or they'd kill me off! But what a way to go: Each girl with her own list of at least eighteen adventures and a wonderful body, all lined up for field training using—and I do mean using—my no longer virgin body. This dork had stumbled into a pot of gold. Question was: Could I last four years? That's 4400 rolls in the hay at least, by my rough calculation. Maybe more if they and I went to grad school? Maybe even more if these women chose to work close by after graduation and keep all this going with me.

***

As you can probably suppose, being not overly endowed with financial means, I succumbed to this living arrangement ... well, as it began. I'd found a good weekend job delivering for a furniture store, and we'd pretty well settled into the apartments by the end of the first quarter. By our agreement, I came and went only through Room 302's door, the team of Molly, Leslie, and Madilynn came and went only through Room 304's door. We hoped this kept wagging tongues from piecing two and two together and making our morals suspect.

During his remodel, Leslie's father's friend retained the solid core hall doors to separate our rooms from the hall, and the original construction had double-studded the walls from the hallway and the adjacent apartments. Being top floor, what bled through the ceiling mattered not, and the concrete isolation floor construction took care of bleed-through the second floor apartments' ceilings. Before we moved in, Leslie, the building's owner, and I tested that, you can bet!

Room 304, being a mid-longside room, opened onto the upper end of the stairwell, 302 opened onto a short hall. So if we 'just happened' to meet on the stair, when we separated at the top, everything looked copasetic.

Although we really needed only one room to have a kitchen, it ended up both had, which turned out better in the long run. Sometimes me and my girl who wasn't cooking just had more important activities, and sometimes, wifeliness got the better of my girl for the evening and she decided feeding me was her way of demonstrating how much she enjoyed what we did for each other. And sometimes, quiet study before or after a bed-session made the evening even more complete.

So, that put the girls sleeping 2 + 1 in king beds in 304 and me sleeping—and usually everything else—in the single king in 302. That's not to say I had privacy in 302, but when I wanted, I shooed them out, closed the interconnecting door, and got on with the important business of the evening. This arrangement also left one half-empty king bed in 304.

Toward middle of the quarter, I noticed my girls were chumming around more and more with another girl from our high school. Karen Yamoto graduated a year ahead of us, but had laid out a year before starting JC. As you would guess from her last name, she looked very much Japanese, and like many north-east Asians, was smart as a whip. I had plenty to take care of at home, but my interest in Karen arose mostly as a result of her attendance in pre-engineering classes also on my schedule. Calculus and Analytic Geometry, Differential Equations, CAD, Physics, fun stuff like that. By end of the first month of Second Quarter, though, I found myself increasingly interested in Karen, and occasionally having her over for a study evening. When I look back, I realize I was not only studying, I was being set up.

This one cold, January Saturday, my girls invited Karen over for a 'Forget Winter' evening dinner. Now, I'll admit, this whole setup made me uncomfortable because, well, I was fast discovering I liked being around Karen, too. But this wasn't the first time I'd been uncomfortable around my girls. In fact, I think they enjoyed making me so every once in a while.

As supper wore on, the conversation turned more and more to what my girls liked about living here at 1624 North Bowen Street, #302 & #304. Parking spaces for three cars—four if you counted the second one for my apartment I didn't use—top floor with a view to the south, big beds, nice size bathroom in each with separated shower and tub, adequate closet and drawer space, and nice kitchen and dining space. Sometimes I couldn't tell if they were talking about their apartment only, or both 302 and 304 combined, but what the hell! So far it seemed what was theirs was ours and what was mine was ours.

Eventually, the wine we couldn't yet legally drink took hold and the topic burst open. Molly, in her usual meeting-leader mode, said, "Karen? You like this place?"

Karen nodded with suspect enthusiasm.

"Why you want to drive home every day, and back again the next? We got extra bed space here. Why don't you just move in with us? We got plenty of room."

Karen looked down. Why she was embarrassed, I couldn't guess at that time. I noticed the other two of 'My Girls' didn't look down.

"Right girls?" Molly said looking around to Madilynn and Leslie.

Maddie and Les nodded.

"If you don't mind sleeping in half a king size bed with Leslie, plenty of room. Right Les?"

Leslie nodded again.

"And you like all of us, right?"

Karen nodded.

"And you like Jerry, too, from what I see."

Karen nodded as she looked down.

"So you think about it. My dad got us a real deal on these apartments, so once we split this one, you'll pay less than you're spending for gas, now, and you'd have more time for studying."

Karen had hinted she was coming up short on study time, because of driving an hour round trip each day.

"And you like studying with Jerry anyway, I know, so give it some thought, okay?"

Molly, being her usual, efficient, meeting manager-self, closed the meeting with this summary, and after everyone said goodby to Karen, escorted her out to her car, telling her as they stepped out into the stairwell, "If you lived here with us, you could be ready to study now, not driving home."

When Molly returned, fifteen minutes later, Leslie and Madilynn were all over her. Me, I was wondering just where I stood in this melee. Molly picked up on that.

"Jerry," she said. "Don't you want Karen to live with us?"

What could I say to that? I already had more female companionship than I could handle, and I was man enough to admit so? I suppose I looked down.

"Ah, isn't he sweet, Girls? He's worrying about having enough time—and enthusiasm—for us. Don't you just love him?"

Now I was farther in the hole than I'd been a minute before.

"You don't have to sleep with her if you don't want, Honey. It's up to you—and her. She's not getting any loving at home since Bruce dumped her then went off to State, so what she finds here is up to her. If that's you, then so much the better."

Yeah, sure. Now I understood why a girl as smart as Karen wanted to study Physics and Differential Equations with a dunce like me.

***

Two weeks later the die was cast. Both king beds in 304 were officially, fully occupied and Karen officially had more study time.

Molly, Leslie, and Madilynn helped her move in, which didn't take long seeing as how certain economies of space in our place required she, like they, only bring from home what she really needed.. Extra space in my room quickly got adjusted out evenly, mostly each of them kept two drawers in the extra chest-of-drawers in #302 filled with those clothes a guy likes to see on his woman just before he takes her to bed, and my spare closet filled with four sets of similar hanging clothes.

As that Sunday dinner wound down, Molly took the floor.

"So, Karen," she said. "You've seen the schedule. Tonight happens to be my night, tomorrow is Leslie's, and Tuesday is Madilynn's. I've got you penciled-in for Wednesday, but if you're not comfortable with that, just say the word and we'll all shift around accordingly. Then you can get on the schedule when you're comfortable with Jerry." The tone in her voce asked, 'If not already, how can you stand it?'

Karen still looked down, so I moved my hand over to where I knew hers must lie on her lap. She looked up, and put on a faint smile. I hoped my slight smile gave her encouragement.

"So you got three days," Manager Molly said. "Anytime you decide, you let me know, okay? No rush, remember? We're only loaning him out, not giving him up." With that, she looked at Leslie and Madilynn; both of them gave a smirk that said, 'You better believe it!'

As I played with Molly that night in bed she said, "Jerry? I hope you treat Karen just as good as the rest of us. She needs to get over Bruce—that jerk! Wednesday night, take her into your room, study with her like you been doing—or just talk to her like you did with us the first few times so she doesn't feel like a slut—then you two make love to each other as best you can. No rush, no fuss, just love, okay?"

What could I say to that? I don't want to? No way, because I did want to, and had wanted so for over a month, now.

"You know? She told us one of her great aunts was a Geisha back during World War II? I'll bet she didn't send her young niece into the world without teaching her some ways to keep a man happy. We're all hoping she'll teach you so you can teach us back."

"Molly, have I ever told you you're a schemer?"

"I'm scheming on you, if that's what you mean. I love you, like we all do—in case you haven't figured out—and I'm going to scheme on you so you always have more pleasure than you think a man should have. Got it?"

I just shook my head, wondering what she'd come up with next. I didn't have to wait long. I think she did everything to me she knew how. I suspected she cleared the board so I knew what she knew and what she didn't, so when Karen and I hit the sack Wednesday night, there need be no duplication. Oooh, yeah! My own Geisha. My very own!

***

So? How does one summarize four years of heaven?

The five of us kept each other in JC so we graduated on schedule, Karen with several Honors awards, the rest of us with plenty good GPA's to get into programs we wanted at State.

Two years later, we pretty much Ace'd our ways through State U with GPAs that helped us interview well for jobs we wanted. The problem was—for them, as much as for me—how to get jobs in an area where we all wanted to live.