Dorks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That summer had but one focus: Find jobs and living quarters that allowed us five Dorks to progress toward a life of pleasure and luxury, not to mention professional success and self esteem. Karen elected to get her Masters in something technical I still don't understand, Molly found she still liked being in-the-know about things political so took classes that had a lot to do with getting politicians elected. She got on as an apprentice with a political campaign consultant—which worried the hell out of me because what would happen if the news media got hold of the five of us playing house together?

Leslie and Madilynn started their own business, managing apartments in 'unusual situations' for which their experience with the five of us played in well.

And me? I got my engineering degree plus security clearance and went to work for a growing, local company that made secret widgets for the military.

So, this widget designer comes home every night now to an apartment filled with four female dorks who couldn't be more pleased with the head dork at our place. Looking back, I'm glad I matured later than many of my classmates, and found these four who dedicated their young lives to helping me accomplish everything I wanted. Oh, yeah!