Dorks

Story Info
Socially inept high school grad gets taken for a great ride.
7.4k words
4.45
16.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes to the reader:

All characters are over 18 at beginning of story.

Story includes 7200 words (13 book pages).

*****

I'll admit I was a bit of a dork. (That's an impolite polite way to say 'late bloomer,' right?) I suppose that's why the three of them decided I would be the one they'd use for their little scheme.

All four of us attended the same, small, 4-year, rural highschool, so we all knew each other. And due to the way the calenders fell the year we started school we were all past eighteen the spring we graduated.

Molly Moritz: Now let me think how to describe her. Oh, yes. Tall and almost bean-pole-ish. Dark hair, but not black. Nice face, but not nice enough yet to attract enough boys to keep her entertained.

Leslie Long: Not as tall as Molly, also dark haired, but just a bit more shapely and with a face that had she tried, she'd have attracted plenty of boys to keep her entertained.

And last, Madilynn Gates: Funny how there's always one really good looking girl in every group like them, one who doesn't give a rip at all if there is a boy around to entertain her. Madilynn was blonde, a damned good looking blonde, but she squelched any approach a boy made toward her. When she finished a squelching, the guy involved wasn't about to try again.

And then there was me: Six-two, good shape from bucking baled hay on our farm and playing basketball four years, and with luck, headed toward the engineering school at State after starting two years of pre-engineering this coming fall at the local junior college.

Because of Madilynn's membership, I steered clear of those three, not that I wouldn't have asked Molly or Leslie out if adequate potential benefit presented itself. But this was summer vacation, and there were lots of other things to do with my buddies during those long evenings —after finishing whatever paying work came our way.

That Thursday evening I'd just finished my day at the Johnson family's apple orchard up on Morgan Rd when I stopped by Hank's Drive-In for a milkshake and a cheeseburger. Hank's wasn't only a drive-in, and with the late June sun beating down, getting out of the sun, meant I went inside to order my supper.

Molly, Leslie, and Madilyn sat in one of the back corners. I ignored them, as best I could, sitting as far away as possible while I sucked on my very good and very stiff milkshake and waited for Hank's helper to cook my burger and fries.

For the first couple minutes, that worked, but before long I detected their chuckling and carrying on was likely at my expense. Still, I did my best to ignore them. Then Hank's helper delivered my burger, so I had a decision to make.

Hank's burgers weren't those two-bit sized things you can hold in one hand while drinking your milkshake or Coke with the other. No, these were the size of a nine inch desert saucer and while not stacked precariously tall trying to look bigger than they were, certainly required two hands for control throughout the eating process. You may guess his burger's geometry heavily influenced us local guys' hunger-driven decision to patronize Hank's Drive-In—and you'd be 100% right. So, there I sat at the end of a long day of strenuous orchard work, sipping a very good strawberry milkshake, and about to chow-down on one of Hank's locally renowned burgers.

Then it happened. Into my sight stepped a pair of quite nice, long legs in jeans that left no doubt about how nice those legs would look, sans the jeans.

"Molly?" I said, looking up.

"Jerry?"

"Yes?"

"You want to come sit with us? We just got cheeseburgers, too."

Did I? Or did I not? Is that how that classic question goes? After all, Madilynn was there with Molly and Leslie. I guess that quandary must have flickered across my face.

"Don't worry. Madilynn won't bite. She likes you."

Did that mean she only bit guys she didn't like? And how long would her like last? 'Til once again I escaped to my car sitting in the parking area out front?

"Come on, Jerry. Sit with us. We promise not to bite, either." With that she began gathering up my supper, putting everything back onto the tray on which it had been delivered. She was halfway to their table when she turned back to me, while I made my half-hearted attempt to extract my tired body from the booth in which I'd sat while awaiting my burger's arrival. "Come on, Jerry. We have something very important to ask you."

Oh yeah? I thought.

So, I followed Molly to the other two, who scooted to one side and made room for me as the center of interest. The fact Madilynn gave me the start of a timid smile really seemed out of the ordinary.

"So, where do we start, girls?" Molly said.

Oh, did I mention Molly was the local politician in our school, having been her class president twice and chairman of the school's Women's Athletic Association during the year between? She looked from face to face, of course ignoring me as being outside the voting constituency for the up-coming vote. The other two shied away, which made me all the more wary. Then Molly looked me straight on in the face.

"You still a virgin?" she said.

Shit! Did I have to answer that? I started to say something about it not being her business.

"Obviously he is," Leslie said, "just like we thought."

"So, everybody in school was right on that question," Madilynn said.

Yeah, they were. I had no intention of playing that field, knocking up a girl, and sabotaging my college plans leading to an engineering degree.

"You still going to Junior College this fall?"

I nodded, to which Leslie muttered, "Good so far."

So far? For what?

"And the State University after that?"

I nodded again, to which all three of them nodded and added three more Good so fars.

"You healthy?" Molly said.

I guessed I was. Nobody, including the medical exam for basketball team, had told me otherwise.

"No heart trouble, or something like that?"

I shook my head.

"And don't smoke, right?"

"Only a little, five years back, but no more now."

"Not now. Right. Good. And for god's sake, no chewing."

I nodded again. If Coach even got a whiff of you smoking or chewing you were off the team quicker that my Labrador Retriever downs a salmon treat.

The three of them turned to each other. I was left completely out of this confab. Then Molly turned back to me.

"We decided you'll do. But you gotta promise, no smoking, ever. We all hate smoking. And go easy on the beer. We don't want you drinking and getting stupid drunk."

So? What now? They'd already intruded pretty deeply into my personal life.

"And you don't have a girlfriend, right?"

Didn't everyone in our school know the answer to that by now? I nodded, and muttered, "Right."

"So, Jerry James, here's what this is all about—since we suspect you're too naive to guess. We sure would be if we were sitting in your place."

I suppose I looked as if I'd been hit between the eyes with a baseball bat.

"We're virgins, too, in case you don't know."

I didn't know for sure, but I certainly wasn't surprised.

"And we don't want to be virgins any longer."

So? Where was this going?

"And we want you to fix that for us. Plain and simple. And if you do a nice job, then you can keep it up, even at JC and when we get to State. After that, well, we'll see. What you think?"

A baseball bat against my forehead went way short of explaining this latest whack to my skull.

"Oh, two other things: You absolutely keep your mouth shut, understand? In school around here, what little's left, and in public here in Hicksville. And you physically stay way away from us so no one will suspect. Later, when we get to JC and the U, now that may be something different, but even then, with only one of us at a time, yes?"

I suppose my head wobbled a bit in confusion.

"And you fuck only us. No one else. No one! We won't fuck anybody else, either, and neither will you. Got it?"

I don't know why I nodded, but I must have.

The room went silent, except for cooking noises coming from the drive-in's kitchen. Molly looked around the table, then settled back on me. "So, finish your supper so we can leave and you can get started."

Now? Just like that?

She reached around, found her purse, then dug in it until she found a piece of paper printed on one side.

"Here, read this. We made a list of things we want to learn."

I unfolded the sheet and as I began reading down, my mouth refused to chew my latest bite of burger:

Pussy: Missionary Deep throat

Pussy: Face to face, standing Straight Blow-job (& swallow)

Pussy: Back to his face, standing 69's

Pussy: Doggie style: Cum on girl's face

Pussy: Cowboy, face-to-face Cum on girl's titties

Pussy: Reverse cowboy Suck titties

Pussy: Back to his face, bent, standing Ass: Doggie Style

Pussy: Walk around coupled, face to face Ass: Walk-around coupled, back to his face

Pussy: Eat out girl Ass: Back to his face, bent forwards, standing

I suppose my face blanched. My god! Enough for two and a half weeks without repeating.

"You know how to do all those ways?"

Hell, I could only guess what some of them meant, so I shook my head.

"You'll learn. We'll learn together. Okay?"

I sure as hell didn't know!

"Come on. Jerry! It's no big deal. Men fuck women every day. The good ones, several times a day!" With the last phrase, she giggled and looked at her friends, who looked back in my direction and giggled, too.

"So here are the logistics we figured out:

"We could do this in your car, but that's less than ideal. Not enough room, and no place to clean up afterwards. No place for your next girl to wait while you finish off the one you're on just then."

Right there!

"So we'll use the trainer's apartment in Leslie's parents' barn. They already told her it's hers to use as she sees fit. She sleeps there sometimes now, and has it all cleaned up, nice and ready."

"But won't her parents pitch a shit-fit it they find out?"

"She says they won't. They think she should be non-virgin by now, anyway. This just goes along in the direction they already want. And, it's plenty far away from the main house so other than lights maybe being on late at night, they needn't know."

Uh!

"So, you on? Or you want to go on being the only male virgin in our school class?"

Boy, that bit deep into my pride, I'll tell you!

"So, eat up, then let's go look at this apartment of Leslie's, okay?"

I turned back to my burger, only to find the three of them had crowded against me and at least two hands were exploring what I had hidden under the table. The flirt came on, too, just as heavy as possible without being visible to stray customers.

"What you think, girls? Should we take him out there now? Or maybe wait until tomorrow?"

The other two giggled again. I was hoping they'd give up on the whole idea, but I had no clue what to do next.

"I say we take him out there now," Leslie said. "We can all lose our virginity tonight. Together. That way nobody can gloat, right?"

Madilyn didn't seem so enthraled by the idea. They started in on her, the poor girl.

"You're on your shots, right Madilyn?"

She nodded.

"Well, so are we." That caused a pause, then it hit again.

"Jerry? You want to have sex with all three of us yet tonight?"

I think I shook my head. I didn't want to have sex with anybody—or did I?

"If not all three of us, which one, then? You can have another tomorrow and another the night after, then start over. How's that sound?"

I didn't like the sound of it, at all.

"So?"

I said nothing, but that didn't stop Molly. She took me by the arm, scooted me into the aisle, and herded me out the door.

"Don't worry, Jerry. We'll buy you another burger tomorrow."

Before I fully realized what was happening, I was in my car, Molly sitting beside me, the other two were in Leslie's car, with Leslie eagerly rattling off cell phone directions to her parents' farm and the best way to get to their barn. As we passed the farmstead house, I saw no lights. The girls had planned this right on. Molly directed me toward the barn a half mile beyond the house. My passenger made it clear I was to park on the side of the barn hidden from both the house and road, in a space that nosed right up to a small addition jutting out from the main barn.

"This is good enough," she said, as the car with the other two settled to a halt alongside mine. The other two spilled out, while Molly helped herself to getting out on my side of my car. She took my arm as I closed the door, led me toward the building, and timed our arrival so Leslie had just gotten the door unlocked when we arrived.

"Ah," Molly said. "The location where we lose our virginity. What you think, Jerry?"

What I was thinking was, 'I should get the hell out of here!' But being shy and a dorkie nerd, I failed to carry out that quite valid thought.

"Don't be bashful, anybody. Jerry here is just going to take off his jeans and get on the bed. Whoever wins drawing-straws loses her virginity first, second second, and third, the last. That is, unless Jerry has his own choice already made up." She looked cross-eyed at me. " You want to exercise a choice, Mr. Stud who has three girls to fuck tonight?"

Not me! I was still Mr. Chicken!

"Sit on the bed, Jerry, so we can take your clothes off."

I don't know why I sat, but I did. In short order, my belt was loose. My boots were off, along with my socks. Next came my jeans and shirt, then my undershirt and shorts.

"Looks pretty good, doesn't he. Good muscles but I wish he'd shaved this morning? Jerry? Be careful not to scrape us up too bad with your whiskers, okay?"

This was my fault? While I considered this, clothes flew off those three women faster than I'd have thought possible, leaving each in panties, bra, and nothing else.

While I wasn't looking, Leslie found her purse and took out a cup with something peeking over its edge.

"Ah, good," Molly said. "Now we draw straws. You want to draw, Jerry?"

No, I sure as hell didn't! I shook my head.

"Non-participant," she muttered. "I hope you participate better when time comes to send our virginity flying."

"He will," Madilyn said. "Just let me get him warmed up. He'll be begging for another pussy when I get done with him! So here. Let me draw first."

So she did, and the straw said Leslie on it. Leslie drew the second, and Madilynn won that, leaving Molly in the last spot.

"Now, Jerry, just one thing left. Lie back and get ready to enjoy this." Leslie said. I failed to notice she had a braided string in one hand and was stretching my hand toward the head of the bed.

"Hey! What?"

"It's best this way. My mom always stretches Dad's hands up like this. She says that way his hands don't get in the way."

By the time I thought what the fuck, it was too late for gentle me. My hands were both stretched up and she was stretching my second foot the opposite direction.

"Ah, now we've got him where we want him," Molly said. "You think we can get him off three times before it's time for him to go home?"

Just that quick, hands were all over me, and if Madilyn thought she'd be good at heating me up, she was right. She held my penis up for inspection, saying to Lesile, "This should do just fine,

don't you think, ladies?"

"Let me see what that feels like, okay? Looks as good as anything I've dreamed of. You ready, Jerry? Here I come."

She climbed onto the bed, then straddled me into what I later learned was called cowgirl position. She held my penis vertical, in the direction it needed to go inside her. She rubbed it against her between the legs area, smiling and gradually settling herself onto me.

"Oooh! That feels good, so far. What's all the hubbub about?"

"Stick the rest of him up into you, Leslie. Bounce on it a little until it goes completely in. That's what my sister told me."

"I can't, I ca ... oh god, that hurt!"

"What did you do, Jerry?"

"Nothing. I didn't do anything."

"I think you are now an ex-virgin, Leslie," Madilyn said. "I think Jerry just popped you. Now just slide yourself the rest of the way onto him and enjoy it."

She slipped closer to me. That change sure felt good.

"He's smiling, Les. Keep doing that until he comes. Make him come, when you want. But don't let him come until you're ready yourself. You got all night, and he's not going anywhere, so take your time and enjoy no longer being a virgin."

There may have been a woman cradling my penis inside her, but there were two other pairs of hands all over the rest of me. And although the inside of Leslie felt heavenly, the hands massaging the rest of me were making it difficult to concentrate on Lesslie to the exclusion of the others.

"Would you like a kiss from another girl who can hardly wait to fuck you?" Molly said. She didn't wait for an answer; instead she bent over the edge of the bed, dragged those very nice breasts of hers across my face, then backed away and planted an equally nice kiss on my lips. Then she backed up more, saying, "I hope he fucks better than he kisses. My dad kisses better than that."

"Molly, for god's sake give him a break. You're probably the only girl he's ever kissed."

Molly looked at me as if she might kiss me again. "That right, Jerry?"

I nodded. Only once had I tried—after the Senior Prom, with Janice Taylor—and got the back-off treatment from her.

"Oh, yes, I remember. You took Janice to the Senior Prom. Didn't you kiss her?"

"Tried."

"She turned you down? Stupid bitch! Here, let me show you how to kiss—at least the way I like best."

So she did, and it was awkward the first ten tries, but we got the hang of it very well by kiss twenty. I was also getting the feel for what I needed to do inside Leslie, and that feeling was mounting faster than I thought it should—at least from what little my Sex Education class had taught.

"How you doing, Leslie?" I finally brought myself to ask.

"Good," she said, a tenseness riding in her voice made me wonder just how good. "I feel so good, you know what I mean?"

Yes, I felt good, too, like I was heading toward something I'd never felt before, like in my occasional waking dream, but a hundred times better.

"Can you ...? Jerry, Honey," she said in an even more stressed voice.

I reared up under her, driving into her as deep as I could.

"Oh, nice! Can you do that again?"

"Don't know. You're pretty exciting."

"So are you. Once more, maybe?"

Did I dare?

"Go ahead, Jerry," Molly said. "Fuck her good. If you get off before her, just keep working and think about tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Well, if you fuck us all real good tonight, you can bet we'll be back wanting you again tomorrow. Why you think we chose you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're doing pretty good— for what I hear about first times. Now just pay attention to Leslie and Madilyn and me. You got all three to go yet tonight, Honey. Just keep going and going and going like that battery bunny in the TV ads. Don't worry, we'll get you finished off in time to go home tonight. We gotta let you get your rest for tomorrow night."

I lucked out. Leslie went over the summit of Climax Mountain about three strokes ahead of me.

Madilyn was another story, cowgirl position, too, but my god, I thought she'd never make it. It's not fair to put an inexperienced guy like me under a fresh woman, when he's already exhausted himself under the first one. By the time she got off, I was almost falling asleep inside her. When my eyes would close, she'd bend down and drag her breasts across my face, saying wake up, hansom man, your lover wants you to fuck her big time. So I'd wake up, and I'd try my best.