Dorm Discipline: Panty Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My plants." She wouldn't explain any further than that.

I began making my shopping list. At the top of the list: Slut's spunk-water carboy. Then non-reactive basins - Slut's 'washtubs'. Reagent jars - Nalgene water bottles should work fine for my mild acids and enzymes. A couple of dropper-bottles, a wooden spoon, some funnels and tubing and that was about it.

I spent the rest of the afternoon collecting my gear. A trip to the hardware store, to the University shop got me most of it.

The grocery store provided reagents: white vinegar by the gallon, lemon juice in large bottles, a laundry basket, a drying rack, even laundry enzymes. I charged that stuff to Meta Mu. Since it was Kitty that instigated all this it seemed fair.

Slut was good as her word, had cleared my lab bench - an old Formica kitchen table from some yard sale, perfect for chemistry projects.

I enjoyed myself immensely. Laying out my process left-to-right with basins for acids (vinegar and lemon juice), bases (simple soap) and rinsing (water bath), dropper bottles charged with the appropriate stuff labelled neatly.

Reagent bottles under the table, laundry basket on the left, drying rack on the right - it even looked a little bit professional!

My first run went well. The silks came out perfect - but I knew they would. Satin took more acid and less base, to get the synthetics to release the protein completely.

Jersey is thicker, took a lot of rinsing and re-application of enzymes to completely clear the stains. I had to hand-press Preppy's lace, just smooth it gently with my fingers, to keep it from drying all droopy.

Keeping a lab notebook of the details, what worked best for each type of garment, I soon had the drying rack covered in spotless floral unmentionables and the notebook full of cryptic remarks. 'Cum per ml - 6 micrograms enzyme' and so on.

And Slut's carboy half-full of grey water. She was strangely pleased to see that. Mad Scientists - who can tell what will thrill them?

Well, one thing I know for sure. Once I was done, Slut took a break from her digging and grafting and let me explain my whole setup.

When I finished, I saw she was looking at me with a goofy expression.

"You are a geek, you know that? With your enzymes and your droppers. And all for your girly sex-mad housemates. Like a big soft goofus. My big soft goofus."

She fucked me then, right on the floor in front of the windows. Just kissed me, stripped me, sucked me into her mouth until I was hard, mounted me on the hardwood floor.

She looked me right in the eyes the whole time, a mix of love and desire I'd never seen in a woman before. It made it very hot, touched me like sex never had before.

I came almost the moment she slid me inside, nearly crying from the intensity. Then I didn't get soft at all, just kept on loving her, fucking her, as she rode me to her own orgasm.

She shuddered out her joy, closing her eyes for the first time, her legs shaking as her vagina spasmed on my still-stiff penis.

That felt awesome, didn't get me to cum again but knowing I'd made this woman cum, this woman who loved me, hit me right in the feels, shifted something deep inside.

We lay on the hardwood together until it started to hurt. I helped her to her feet, we noticed it was very late, went down to bed.

Next: midterms over, Hippie reconciled, planning for Fall Fling, Kitty has a sister!