Dorm Floor Bitch v. 06

Story Info
Michael goes out as Michelle for the first time.
2.7k words
64.6k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost half a year since I had first dressed like a girl. I loved the feeling of the lovely lacy panties and bras on my bare, shaved skin, and the unmatched erotic feeling of wearing slutty little short miniskirts, tight t-shirts that exposed my taught tummy, and putting on whorish makeup. By now I had relished my slutty alter-ego, Michelle.

But so far only two people had seen me as Michelle. One of the men I gave blow-jobs to in the communal showers had invited me to his dorm room, and there he and his friend had double-teamed me, fucking my brains out.

Since that day, my thoughts had been consumed with the idea of going out in public dressed as Michelle. I don't know how many times I drifted too sleep after masturbating to the idea of me walking down a crowded street, random guys gawking at my slim, sexy body. I would drift to sleep, covered In my own semen, reliving the dream over and over. Yet I never had the courage to actually get up and do it.

After several months in this frustrating limbo, I couldn't take it any more. I resolved that tonight I was going out as Michelle, no matter how scared it made me. I figured I would go out late, with few people around, as a sort of trial run, just to get my nerves up.

The day went by with agonizing slowness, until finally it got to be around 11:00. I got myself up and went into my closet, meticulously choosing the close I would wear. I decided that tonight I would try to be inconspicuous. I put on a pair of black cotton panties, making sure to tuck my tight little cock away, transforming it into my firm little clit. Next I picked out a pair of small grey women's workout shorts...I tried them on in front of the mirror, turning around to see that it accentuated my firm little bubble butt perfectly. Next I slipped on a black sports bra, sliding in the stuffing to create the illusion of small, but perky breasts. On top of this I slipped on a tight grey work-out shirt to match my shorts; it barely extended past my shoulders, exposing my clean armpits, and the bottom left a tiny slit of my bare midriff exposed. I then slipped into some socks and tennis shoes, put my hair up in a ponytail, and went to the mirror.

I had gotten really good at this. I looked exactly like your average, run of the mill college girl, out for a late night stroll. I slipped my key into my shorts, then stepped outside the door.

I was almost in a daze as I stepped out into the cool nighttime air. I started walking, remembering to keep my posture lady-like, and to sway my hips confidently like a girl. A breeze picked up, tousling my hair and caressing my arms, legs, and midriff, and blowing shortly into the bottoms of my shorts, whipping gently across my panties.

I decided I would go to the library. At this hour, it was probably closed anyway, and no one would be their. At least it was a destination. I started walking down the sidewalk, the pale yellow street-lamps casting light down on me, leaving me feeling exposed, as if the whole world were watching me. I was so nervous I was trembling; what if someone recognized me?

I slowly got over my fears and got more confident as I sashayed down the street. Soon I had forgotten my fears and was overwhelmed by the sheer eroticism of it all. I passed a few girls huddled together; they walked right past as if I weren't there. A guy crossing the street walked past me without so much as a nod. However, the second guy that passed me couldn't help his wandering eyes, and I walked away knowing that he was ogling my tight ass. A car came down the street, and an obviously drunk frat boy stuck his head out and whistled at me, shouting "HOOOT!!!"

That got me so horny, I could barely stand it. I needed a place to relieve myself...hopefully the library was open. The feeling of those guys ogling me was just to much, I thought I was going to explode.

When I finally arrived at the library, I noticed to my satisfaction that it was completely empty, but the lights were on and the door was unlocked. I walked in and turned down the corridor to go to the restrooms. I almost went into the men's room, but caught myself and went into the women's. I went into a stall and left the door open; pulling my shorts down, I slowly took out my boy-clit and started stroking it furiously. I was finally living my dream; here I was, dressed as a girl, in a public women's restroom, pleasuring myself. It didn't take long for me to cum, shooting my seed all over my stomach.

I used several pieces of toilet paper to clean myself up, then got up and walked out of the restroom, fully expecting to go back to my dorm.

Yet when I opened the door, to my horror, a man was standing right in the way, staring at me. He was a janitor of the place, and he had the most fiendish grin on his face.

"Well little missy, we've been naughty, now haven't we?"

"I...I...don't know what you're talking about..." I stammered.

"Your cheek says otherwise..." he chuckled, his grin widening.

I reached my hand up and touched it to my cheek. To my horror, when I pulled it away, there was a droplet of my own cum! I had been so enraptured, I wasn't even aware of it!

The janitor stepped close to me and said mockingly, "It's against school rules to have any kind of sexual activity in a public restroom. I think it's also illegal." Suddenly he stopped, and he furrowed his eyebrows. A slow, bewildering look crossed his face, then suddenly a wicked smile. "Hold on...I've seen you before...Michael, isn't it?"

My stomach dropped out from under me. I had been found out. I could only weakly mutter,

"Please...I didn't...think...anyone...don't tell...please..."

He drew up close to me...I could feel his hot breath on my forehead.

"I won't tell anybody you like being a little slut, boy. I might not even tell anybody what I just caught you doing. But you're going to have to do something for me."

By the look on his face, I knew instantly what he meant. I felt an overwhelming sense of revulsion, but at the same time, an equally overwhelming anticipation. I had sex with guys before...what could go wrong with this one? I nodded submissively.

"Whatever you want, sir."

He grinned devilishly, then took me by the hand and led me up a flight of stairs, to the second floor. My heart was racing...I couldn't believe this was happening.

We snaked our way through several aisles of books, to the very back of the library. Suddenly he stopped, whirled around, and looked at me.

"On your knees, slut."

I complied, getting down in front of him submissively. He put his hand on his belt and undid it, then unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. I could see his boxers tented with a large shaft. I don't know why I felt like being creative, but I started to lick his cock through his boxers...it kind of caught him off guard, but he didn't do anything to stop me. I licked feverishly, until there was a large wet stain in his boxers.

After a few seconds of this, I took the elastic of his boxers in my teeth and slowly slid them down his legs. When I came back up, his huge, thick member brushed against the side of my face. I pushed it out of the way and took his meaty balls into my mouth, rolling them around inside. He grunted appreciatively, so I continued, one hand reaching up and slowly stroking his shaft. I did this for about a minute, suckling on his balls while slowly rubbing him.

I then spit out his balls and slowly slid my tongue up the underside of his cock. I got the end of the long rod and took the mushroom head into my mouth. I suckled on it gingerly, like a juicy lollipop, eliciting a moan from the man it was attached to. My tongue started to skillfully brush against the tip, lightly circling the head. After a while of this, I slowly slid down his dick, my lips dragging sensually across the stretched, veined skin. I got about half-way down on him, then stopped, holding it in my mouth, letting the saliva build up and drip out of the corner of my mouth.

"You like that, don't you, you little whore?" the janitor purred at me.

I looked up at him lustfully...Michael had left, leaving only slutty Michelle there with a cock in her mouth. I nodded, his cock bouncing

I looked up at him, my eyes screaming "fuck my mouth". He must have gotten the message, because without a word he started to pump his hips back and forth, thrusting his rock-hard shaft into my mouth. He started out very slowly, the skin of his cock sliding sensually across my lips. Gradually he sped up, until he was thrusting in and out of me like my mouth was a pussy. I moaned loudly, but the sound was muffled by the thick gag of meat that was filling my mouth.

Suddenly he pulled out of me. I looked up at him hungrily, pouting like a spoiled, disappointed girl. He grinned broadly.

"Don't worry, you're gonna have all of my rod you can take, you little whore. Now strip for me, bitch."

For any girl, being called all those names would be utterly humiliating and degrading, but for me, there was no better turn on. I loved being called a little whore, slut, bitch, whatever...It was so erotic.

I started to slowly remove my clothes, giving this stranger a hell of a show. I started by slowly pulling off my shirt, revealing my taut tummy and tight, perky "breasts." I flung the shirt to the side, then wriggled out of my shorts. Then I slowly slid the panties down, revealing my clean-shaven crotch and small, smooth boy-clits As I stripped down for him, his grin grew until it took up half his face. He motioned for me to turn around, so I did, bracing my arms against a bookshelf. I poked my ass out in the air seductively, wriggling my tight little bubble butt. I could feel the cool air conditioning on my bare skin, giving me small goose bumps and tiny tactile shivers.

I felt him grab my ass, feeling the toned muscles in my cheeks, rubbing it up and down. I moaned softly. Suddenly I gasped as a strange sensation suddenly hit me...I felt something cold and wet flick against my asshole! I realized shortly that he was licking me...for the first time in my life, I was going to get rimmed out, and by a total stranger!

He continued to knead my tight little ass with his muscular hands, and began slowly circling my asshole with his tongue. He was teasing me, staying just away from my waiting, puckered hole. Suddenly I gasped again as he started flicking his tongue against my boy-pussy. He started slowly, but soon he was rapidly tonguing me, the tip of his tongue brushing on and off of my sphincter quickly. Suddenly I gasped loudly as he pushed in hard, piercing my "pussy-lips" and entering into me. He started to run his tongue in a circle, wetting my insides, and I shuddered as cold air surged into my warm insides, cooling his saliva inside me. I started to moan lowly as he sped up, his tongue circling the walls of my boy-cunt furiously.

I was then vaguely aware of the fact that we were standing in front of a window. For all I knew we were in plain sight to everyone below us, and people could be watching me, dressed as a girl, getting rimmed out by an anonymous janitor and moaning like a little whore. Michael would have been scared, but Michelle was only more turned on by the thought of a crowd gathering to watch me get used.

The tonguing abruptly stopped. I heard shuffling behind me, and braced myself for what I knew was coming. I braced my arms against the bookcase, planted my feet firmly, and, most importantly, tried to relax my ass muscles and unclench myself...

Sure enough, there it was, the head of his cock prodding my saliva-soaked pussy lips. I groaned as he pushed into me, splitting me open and sliding into me. Deeper and deeper, grunting loudly as his thick meat pushed further and further into me, filling my boy-cunt. After a few seconds, I felt his stomach bump into my back; he was all the way in me.

We sat there for a few seconds, me up against the bookcase, his thick, throbbing manhood buried up the hilt in my aching boy-pussy. Then, with a grunt, he started to pull out of me slowly.

He started pumping his hips forward and backward, his cock sliding in and out of me. I felt a large, meaty hand on my tiny cock, stroking it heavily. I started to moan very softly. As he thrust back and forth, my body started to sway, the cold air brushing against my bare ass. I opened my eyes and saw between the books. There was somebody across the room! It was a student browsing the shelves across the way. She hadn't noticed us, but she could...

That sent me over the edge. Knowing that there was someone less than 20 meters away from me who might at any minute catch me getting taken up the ass got me so hot I could barely stand it. My eyes rolled back into my head. I started moaning loudly now.

"That's right, moan for me. Moan like a little whore."

By now he was really fucking me, grinding his hips hard and fast, his rock-hard shaft pumping in and out of me. I gripped the bookcase hard, but the rest of my body was limp, submissively taking him in and out. I was his toy, and he was using me rough.

It seemed like forever, my boy-pussy getting pounded, my tiny boy-clit getting played with. My eyes were closed, and my head was spinning...for all I knew the girl was watching me getting used, or a huge crowd had gathered outside the window to watch me get fucked.

I felt the familiar twitching deep inside me, but suddenly he pulled out of me. His big hands shot up to my shoulders, and he roughly turned me around and forced me down onto my knees. I opened my eyes just in time to see his huge cock right in front of my face. Seconds later he groaned, and his cock twitched.

There it was again, the lovely feeling of warm, delicious seed spraying my face. I moaned loudly, like the slutty little whore I was, taking it all over me. I closed my eyes again, reveling in the feeling of his juicy cum oozing onto my face, dripping down my chin, dripping onto my fake breasts.

After a few seconds, I felt his warm, soft cock at my face. I opened my eyes and smiled, greedily licking it clean, milking the last few droplets out of him. Then I heard him zip up, and he patted me on the head.

"That was good, little bitch. I can tell you've done this before."

He walked off, leaving me there, on my knees, my face covered with sticky white seed.

I got up and walked out of the library. There was no sign of the girl. I walked all the way back to my room, the cum still coating my face and "breasts". My asshole ached from the pounding it had taken. I walked home, oblivious to the world, my smooth body glistening wetly in the pale yellow light of the street lamps.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you still writing?

If so can the next chapter be about Michelle finding the right man to be her sugar daddy since Michelle is enjoying being a girl more so that with his girlfriend. Michelle would do anything to be his trophy girl, but will Michael let her.

storyckerstoryckerover 10 years ago
More

Love your stories!

WinkWink19WinkWink19over 13 years ago
Pleasantly suprised!

I wasn't expecting myself (a straight gal) to like a gay story. But these are really hot!

Epic_ThoughtsEpic_Thoughtsabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

I hope we get to see more stories including Michael/Michelle! Terrific stories! Please write moer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm!

Builds to the perfect climax!

Will Michelle become the janitor's regular girl?

Would love to read about Michelle in different outfits.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught in the Act Crossdresser caught out at night.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Discovered At the Gym Ch. 01 Closet sissy is found out and seduced to submit at the gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories