All Comments on 'Dorm Room Dick Down'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hot story. Would love a sequel where his dormmates find out and join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was extremely hot. Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love all of your stories. Such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was so fucking HOT!!! I was hard as a rock nearly the whole time reading this. For me, this was the perfect Dom/Sub relationship. Will we have move of the Simon/Matty story? MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simon’s treatment of Matt is demeaning, disingenuous and horrible. The constant feminizing, humiliation, and chauvinistic ideas are appalling. His ongoing harassment starting in the shower and continuing until his forceful near-raping of a virgin was cruel and selfish. His constant interest in his own sexual needs before Matt’s is conceited and his treatment of Matt as his “little girlfriend” to do his laundry and welcome him home for a long day. No partner -make or female - should ever be treated this way. These stories, even as fiction, aren’t hot. Without them, Simon could be a sexy lover but as is, uhmmm, no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clearly the Anonymous who wrote "Simon's treatment of Matt is demeaning" doesn't understand how Dom/Sub rolls work. Yes, Simon does get off on demeaning Matt, but Matty gets off on being abused. If you notice, throughout the story Simon teased Matt in public but abused him in private. Matty wined and protested, but never actually did anything to end the abuse. He could have stopped it if he'd wanted to. You may not like it, but that's how these rolls work. By the way if you had looked at the tags, you'd have known what the story was about before you read it. It is what it is. And I'm not judging you; I'm just playing devil's advocate here. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is pretty much my fantasy

enthralledoenthralledoabout 2 years ago

hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story. Could i make a request for you to write in the same category of reluctant/non-con about a son's friend taking a dad and making him into her and then introducing her girly side to her son as his girlfriend?

Please do consider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Adding to the anon comment of a son's friend dominantly seducing a dad. Please make her wear booty shorts and his t-shirt, which would be humiliating and hot.

offeringservice26offeringservice26almost 2 years ago

I love all of your stories and this was another great one. I like how your stories alternate between semi-realistic and over-the-top fantasy. Thank you for writing and sharing again!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I loved the story, very, very arousing! Five stars from me 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The comment about "dormmats friends joining in" is so fuc**** stupid. Why everything has to be a gangbang, for god's sake? Why not loving relationship of two people? Grrrrr....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never forced any one to have gay sex. There is plenty of men that want to have sex. I have the right to tell some one no i do not want to have sex with a guy. I hot gay sex with guys with girlfriends that came onto me and said no to some guys with girlfriends or wifes because i was not interested.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Whattttt? Noooo !! please keep going. This is such a great story

Iam_nympho69Iam_nympho69about 1 year ago

Now I want them to have a sturdy relationship! I don't want to think that Simon is just using my boy Matty.

Please, author, let them have a sweet happy ending 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My roommate in my final year was a graduate student that was about 30. He had very strict mannerisms and was a bit OCD. I would have one thing out of place and he would be all over me about it.

One weekend I went backpacking on Saturday. I came back with muddy boots and clothes. I was too tired to bother with en right on the spot. I fell asleep. I woke up at about 1 am and found myself tied naked facedown to my bed and gagged.

There he was watching me and waiting for me to wake up. He gave me the riot act about the muddy clothes. He said I was a spoiled brat and needed a lesson on being respectful to others and cleaning up after myself.

He pulled out a prison strap that was once used in Louisiana to discipline prisoners he explained. He went in to also explain it was the same one his dad used on him and now he carried it with him as a reminder of what it means to follow the rules of man.

He proceeded to whack my baked bottom and it hurt as he was relentless with it. Despite my unheard yelps and degrees for him to stop, he kept going. My bottom started to have uncontrollable juicers of muscle spasms from each whack. In all it was 20 of his best he exclaimed.

Then to my horror, he started to undress. He explained that to truly make a boy submit, you must make him feel your dominance the act of teaching a lesson is meaningless. He was erect from the discipline he had given to my naked bottom that was exposed and in the right position for him to take the next step.

He got on top of me and I could feel him put some sort of lubricant in my hole before mounting me. He was not gentle as he forced his way in and thrust himself deep into me. Ince in, he started thrusting with slow withdraws so the tip of his cock was in, and then a forceful quick thrust back in deep. It was as if he were trying to go deeper with each thrust. He would pull my hair and whisper that this will happen once a week to make sure I learn to obey him. Then he went at it like a dog in heat. It did not take long before he came inside me and got off of me.

He untied the gag after that telling me that if I ever say a word of this, he would tell everyone I was gay. That would not go well going to school in the South. So, I got my clothes and washed them, and showered during that time.

As he promised, once a week I went through that same punishment. I would wake up early in the morning by him swatting my naked ass. The crazy thing is, I began getting excited by it. I would get erections from it and was not sure what to do. I dare not masturbate in front of him. I would go to the bathroom, find a stall, and take care of business. I was not sure if that made me gay or not.

But that was one thing I discovered was that it was rape. I had heard the words used before, but never knew what they meant. Back in the 80s, there was no internet. I did not dare breathe a word about it while in college.

eros991133eros99113310 months ago

@Anonymous Have you thought about posting a story on here? You were really descriptive about your experience with your roommate and it sounds really hot

Sub4D0MSub4D0M9 months ago

DAYUM this is how you write a great read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Being gay in the 1980s was pretty wide open. I found no one cared and straight students went to the gay đisco bars.

offeringservice26offeringservice26about 1 month ago

One of my all time fav’s. Really enjoyed re-reading it just now. Just wish I had been bouncing on Simon’s cock when I busted my load! Sure wish this one had a sequel, but I know that as an author you have to follow the muses…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous