Dorm Room Dick Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and pushed in again, this time sending in a full five inches. My stretched walls sang with joy! The sensation of being filled, the intense pleasure of my nerve bundle being jammed, all while laying under this hairy beast was amazing!

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I squeaked with each inch.

After another minute of humping and squirming, I finally felt them: his nuts. They were mashed up against my taint which meant he was balls deep, and boy did I feel it!

"OoooooOoOoO!! Uhhhh!! Simon! Take it out, dude! Take it out!! It's so fucking big!!" My ass spasmed as I tried to expel the foreign object.

"Fuuuck, that feels so good. Keep squeezin' your hole for me, baby. Milk my dick."

Shit! My struggles only turned him on!

"Unnhhh!!! Unnnnnnhhhh!!!!"

I was in fight or flight mode, scrambling like a maniac, but Simon held me still in his bear grip.

"Shhhh, baby, quiet down. I got you, I got you..."

He kissed all along my neck, relaxing my body. It calmed me down and we laid quietly while my insides molded to him. When they finally did it actually felt really good--being all stuffed up. My prostate was stimulated beyond belief and with each squeeze along his shaft I received more pleasure.

But it still wasn't lost on me that I was utterly impaled, unable to move while Simon claimed me. I felt like a stuck pig, a kebob, and even though getting fucked is the most emasculating act, it felt wonderful.

"There you go, sweetie, you're alright," he comforted while stroking my face. "I'm all up inside you now. All 8 inches, just like I knew I would."

He maneuvered his head so we were eye to eye and continued to speak sweetly while brushing my bangs to the side.

"You made it so easy for me, Matty. Let me come right in and take you over. Never even fought me. Not once." He kissed my forehead. "Is that cuz you know your place, baby?"

I cringed and tried to turn away but it was impossible. It was so painful to admit that I wanted this, that I wanted to be fucked in the ass like a bitch. But that ship had already sailed. I was a butt boy now, so I nodded pathetically at Simon.

"That's right, baby, you know your place. Under me with spread legs. Just where you're 'sposed to be."

Simon slowly withdrew his cock and the tight suction caused an embarrassingly loud plop. He chuckled and slid back in, then began a series of mouth-watering grinds. They were slow and controlled, each calm thrust dominating my psyche. Simon never let me look away while he took me.

"UUUHHHH!!!" I wailed with sheer ecstasy as his cock drove deeper, punching my prostate until it bruised.

He shoved two fingers in my mouth and told me to suck. I was glad he did because he then sped up, yanking his whole horsecock out with each hump before ramming it back in. He eventually had to cover my mouth which forced me to breathe through my nose. I was getting plowed, Simon's sweat dripping onto me, his face red with passion, mine frozen in terror and ecstasy.

"Get up," he huffed after a bit more fucking.

He'd pulled out and stood up. I looked back at him with wild, confused eyes as he fully removed the jeans that had been around his ankles.

"W-what?"

"Let's go, let's go. I wanna fuck you proper on the bed."

My legs were still splayed and my hole was gaped and sore. It must have looked so loose and sloppy--freshly-fucked. It was difficult to move but with a lift from Simon I got on my feet. I felt so weak and small, wobbling timidly with a fucked-open hole while he denuded for part 2.

He whipped his shirt off then guided me towards the bed. In our privacy, I stared greedily at his thick, strong, hairy body. His muscles weren't ripped but damn he looked manly. While crawling back towards the pillows, I was half trying to escape another plowing, half eagerly preparing myself.

"Keep those legs spread, sweetie. I don't want you closin' up on me."

Simon pressed my thighs out while shimmying his sturdy hips between them. Once he was comfy, he locked the backs of my knees into the crooks of his arms.

"Look how natural you are on your back with your legs spread," he cooed. "I'm gonna take you just like a man takes his girl now, Matty. Like a little virgin bride."

"Uhhh... Uh!! S-Simon! Please! Please.... go slow....."

I'd long admitted defeat and now just hoped my abused hole received gentle treatment.

"I'll go as slow as you like," he whispered huskily, then dipped down to kiss me while gliding in his tip.

"Oooo!!! Si-"

He cut my groans off with sultry sucks and bites. Spearing his tongue in repeatedly, he took ownership of my mouth while simultaneously claiming my butt--the butt he knew was his.

"You've got such a sweet ass," he groaned while grinding in deep. "You like when I'm all up inside you, Matty? You like my big dick up your girly butt?"

He shook his hips at full depth to tease me internally.

"Yeah...." I admitted bashfully. He smiled and gave me another kiss.

"I knew you'd like it. That girly butt of yours was made to be stuffed."

"Mmmm!!! Uhhh!!" I cried with pleasure.

I hated to accept it but he was right. I was born to get fucked. Laying under him with my legs spread felt so natural. So right.

"I'm gonna be fuckin' this girly ass whenever I want to from now on, okay Matty? You're my little girlfriend now."

I wanted to cry I was so humiliated, but the only sounds emitted were of pure desire.

"You got that?" he asked with a powerful hump.

"Y-yes....!"

"Yes what?" He slowed down and was now smirking at me.

He grasped my smaller, erect cock with a lubey hand and squeezed.

"OOooooOoooO, Simon!"

"Yes what?" he asked again, gliding up and down my length. He circled his slick palm around my sensitive tip and pulled lightly on my ballsack.

"Unnnnnhhhh!!" Between the insane prostate stimulation and jerking off, I was so close to busting. "Y-yes! I'm your girlfriend!!"

"Yes. You. Are." he panted between thrusts. "And don't you forget it!!"

Simon threw his whole body forward and flexed his muscular ass. At this depth the pleasure was divine and my explosion instantly milked into his fist.

"Aaaaahhhh!!! AHH! AHHH!!! SIIIIMMMOONN!!!"

My orgasm was so much more powerful when forced out by a huge dick. With each squirt my walls shuddered and squeezed around his girth, intensifying my pleasure while surely giving him a gushy massage. He remained at the hilt, impaling me fully as I squirmed and writhed and came. My spasms must've set him off because soon Simon was bellowing, neck veins popped while he strained his head to the ceiling.

"FUUUUCKKKK!!!!!"

Sweat dripped onto my chest and mixed with my spilled seed. We both lay there panting, Simon's slick body now flush with my chest, my semen absorbing into his hairy stomach. My smile felt permanent, my heart rate near bursting, adrenaline surging while I took it all in. Simon finally lifted his head and brushed away my damp

hair.

"Mmmmmm..... that was fuckin' perfect...." he said with an exhausted, goofy grin.

"Ha... Yeah..." I chuckled back in awe.

Simon slowly slid his wilting cock out and I could feel his seed drip from my pounded-out hole. I tried to squeeze to not make a mess but was simply too gaped.

"Guess you'll just have to wash the sheets tomorrow," he laughed while standing up to grab a towel.

He came over and wiped me down then laid back in bed. I was still too drained to move so he threw my limp body onto his chest and started petting my back.

"You'll have to stop by and grab my laundry before you wash the sheets. You know, since you're my girlfriend and all now."

"Mmmmm okay, Simon...." I whispered in a daze. I didn't even know what I was agreeing to while nuzzling into him. I was still on a cloud.

"You know you're mine now, right, Matty?" he asked while stroking my cheek.

"Mmhmm...." I replied sleepily with closed eyes.

"I was serious about earlier," he continued, kissing my head until I looked at him. "That holes mine now, okay, baby? Whenever I want it."

"I know....." I responded meekly, kissing his hand.

"You're gonna be such a good girlfriend," he sighed happily while flipping me to little spoon.

"Oohhh... Simon...! A-again....?"

"Whenever I want," he reminded, pulling my leg up for easier access.

I tried my best to relax while he slid his greasy dick around my blown-out pucker. He fingered and played with it, circling around my newly-formed lips, then even made me touch it. My hole was wet and puffy, dilated and leaking jizz. It felt like the wet cunts I'd fingered at parties. A sloppy, lubricated gash waiting to be filled.

"Oooo... Simon...." I contended when his dick got all the way in.

It took a lot less effort than before and once he was settled the pleasure was immediate. I felt like he was back home, so I squeezed to welcome him. Simon wrapped his hairy arms around my chest, trapping my slimmer ones inside. He then held me like a puppet while humping, first slowly then more quickly as his passion increased. I couldn't jerk myself off in this position and evidently Simon didn't care to, so I just had to lay there as a warm hole for my "boyfriend" while he got his second nut.

"FUCK!" he huffed when he finally reached the peak.

My hard pecker was bouncing wildly with each buck, begging for a feel so I could get off. But once Simon drained his balls he held my hands and stayed firmly parked. I squirmed to get his softening cock out but he just pulled me tighter.

"I wanna sleep inside you," he whispered while interlocking our fingers.

"Okay...." I replied submissively, understanding that I wouldn't get off again tonight.

I accepted that as Simon's girlfriend there were going to be times I'd just have to lay there and take it. But as long as he gave me orgasms like the one earlier, I knew it would be worth it.

"Night, girly butt," he whispered with a kiss to my skull.

"Night, Simon," I said with a squeeze from both my hand and sphincter.

In the morning, I awoke to a lubey hand pawing my crack. As I groggily turned to look back, Simon was already inserting himself.

"W-wait..." I asked, still terribly sore from the night before. My hole felt wrecked and abused.

"Don't got time to wait, sweetheart, I got class in an hour."

Simon pushed forward and I gasped into his well-placed hand. He fucked slowly to open me up, and even though my prostate was exhausted it still enjoyed the attention.

"Hop up here, ride me," Simon said while pulling me onto his hips.

He held me down as I straddled him, my hands now on his hard, hairy pecs. I tried to stay seated but he lifted me until my butt was hovering over his piercing sword. Simon slowly guided my hips down and his big tip hit my wet lips. I subconsciously squeezed and gave his dick sloppy kisses as he shimmied inside.

"OoOoooOoo..." I sighed when he pulled me all the way down.

My knees were on the bed, asscheeks planted on his warm skin. Simon smiled and started bouncing, meeting me with his hips as we got into a rhythm. My dick was rock hard now and Simon jerked it with his slick hand.

"Ahhhhh! Fuuuckkkk!" I cried as he stroked my sensitive shaft.

I'd only cum once so far and was desperate to get off. Simon started pounding and each thrust set off a shockwave, emanating from my g-spot all the way down to my toes. The pressure was too great and my prostate bursted, followed by my walls choking and constricting his massive serpent.

"Oh fuuuckk!!" We groaned in unison while ejaculating, me onto his chest, him into my sloppy hole.

After calming down Simon pulled me off and set me on the floor. He sat on the side of the bed, legs spread, his fat, wet cock dangling between. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the carpet.

"You gotta clean me up now, baby," he instructed once I got on my knees.

I hadn't yet sucked a dick and thought it was gross for my first time to be straight out of my ass. But there was something strangely exciting about performing such a debased act, and it didn't look dirty.... so I leaned forward and kissed his dripping tip.

"That's it, get it all," he coached while I licked the slimy shaft.

He told me to open up then plopped his softening meat in. It was still larger than mine when flaccid and the way his spongy flesh filled up my whole mouth was incredible. I began sucking harder, bobbing my head to give Simon the pleasure he deserved.

"That's it," he contented as his tube steeled back to 8 inches.

I loved feeling him harden in my mouth, hearing his moans when I used good technique. Simon put his hands on my hair and slowly fed me his penis. My cock was rising again at the lewd activity so I went to jerk it, but he gently kicked my hands away and told me to focus on him.

"I'll make you cum later, Matty, don't worry. You like it more when you're filled up anyways, right?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded, still focused on giving head.

"Good boy. Now I want you to swallow this all when I shoot, alright? I'm makin' a little breakfast for you."

He fucked my face quickly before cumming, yanking my head till drool sputtered. The rough treatment turned me on so much I thought I might bust without even touching myself! But Simon had other plans and shoved my head down till my nose tickled his pubes.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....." he sighed happily while draining a third load inside me.

I coughed after he pulled out, cum sticking to every surface of my mouth and throat. He handed me some water and I rinsed, then I stayed on my knees while Simon got dressed.

"I gotta head out now, Matty, but I'll see you after class, okay? I'm gonna leave my extra key here so you can grab my laundry. Hang it all up after too, would you, babe?"

"Yes, Simon..." I agreed, still in a daze from the blowjob, the buttfucking, everything!

"Great! I'll catch ya later. And don't go jerkin' that little thing without me, alright? I'll be back to help you out."

"Okay...." I replied with a shy smile. To be honest, I couldn't wait to see him again.

After my morning classes, I returned to the dorms to wash our stuff. When I opened Simon's door, a musky, masculine scent flooded my nostrils. The smell permeated the room and only became stronger as I got closer to his hamper. Dipping my nose, the delectable scent of his earthy balls wafted in and nearly made me drool. Mmmmm.

Before leaving with his clothes, I decided to sniff a pair of underwear. I'm usually not one for smells but the earthy musk accumulated in the area that housed his package was intoxicating. I pressed them to my nostrils and swooned while inhaling his delicious man smell.

I felt sort of silly doing Simon's laundry, being his girlfriend, but figured it was worth it. My ass craved his dick, I needed another one of those crazy orgasms only he could give me. Fortunately, Simon was equally horny and raced back to the dorms after class. I was in his room putting away his folded clothes when I heard the key slide in. My hole twitched in anticipation for what would come next.

"Hey, girly butt. I love seein' a pretty thing like you waitin' for me after a long day."

Simon put his bag down and came over for a hug. I went straight to his arms and rested my head on his hard chest. I wasn't sure how we were gonna keep things secret from the rest of the dorm, but if I got even a few more moments like this it would all be worth it.

12