Dorm Room Dommes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*THUD* "Please mistress, show mercy." Emily ignored me.

*THUD*THUD*THUD* she hit me more with the hairbrush. I cried out in pain, She giggled even more.

Emily finally put the hairbrush aside and said "you did good, one more spank and we're done." Then Emily with her hand slapped me heard in the balls. She grabbed them and squeezed them and said, "I got you by the balls, geek. Hahahahaha!" She let go and I collapsed next to her on the bed, groaning.

As I groaned on the bed hearing Emily's girlish, yet triumphant giggles from my balls, what would everyone think? "I promise, slaveboy, that you did good," said Emily, finally, "You'll have to get more used to punishment soon, because when my roomie gets back we'll both wail on you," said the freckly brunette cutely.

"I understand, Mistress. I will try harder," I said.

"Let's try something else," Emily said, as if she was asking me to do something innocent, "stand in the corner and spread your legs. Let me really see your puny dick."

I staggered to my feet and walked over to the corner, I spread my legs, Emily said, "good boy!" She then strutted over to me almost sexily. She was swaying her hips and her breasts jiggled. She looked amazing and walked over until she was close to me. She gentled ran her hand along me cheek, then smiled sweetly. I looked her in the eyes, shortly thereafter pain exploded between my legs, Emily had kneed me in the balls, I instinctively bent down and inwards, falling into her cleavage.

She pushed me away and against the wall, kneeing me again and then a third time. I was still standing, mostly due to the wall behind me.

Emily looked at me quizzically and said, "still standing?" She kneed me a fourth time and I finally crumpled to the ground at her feet, she then sweetly said, "there you go!"

She gently maneuvered my crumpled form with her foot until I was on my back and my feet were facing toward her. Emily spread them and then promptly kicked me balls again, saying "that's for putting your face into my boobs, pervert. You didn't earn that yet!"

I immediately curled up on my side and could only groan in response, which issued a girlish laugh from my mistress. Emily put her foot on my ribs and flexed over me. She sat on her bed with her legs dangling off, she kicked off her footwear to reveal her bare feet. Emily said, "I want you to massage my feet. You know, the ones that just hurt you." She cutely wiggled her toes playfully. I managed to rise to my knees and slowly approached her, as I approached her feet with my hands she playfully swatted them away with her foot and then grabbed my nose between her big toe and the next one and said, "kiss my feet first." She then released my nose and put them right in front of me.

I gave each a quick peck in the middle. Emily gently kicked my forehead and said, "I'll tell you when the kissing stops, bitch."

I began kissing her feet all over. It was degrading, but arousing at the same time.

"Really show some passion," Emily instructed, she then said in an arrogant and flirty tone, "they are the feet of your goddess, after all. I want you giving them some tongue."

I began truly licking between the toes and even took one of her feet in my mouth, it was disgusting, but what else could I do? I was a slave, and this fantasy was both the same for Emily and me.

Finally, Emily addressed me and said, "okay slave boy, stop drooling all over my feet, they need a rub now.

I switched to giving her a foot massage and I do give a good foot massage. I grew up with parents who both wore orthotics and knew all about how to give a foot a proper rub.

Emily mostly ignored me, simply leaving the foot in front of me while she texted on her phone, but occasionally would make sounds to indicate she was pleased and even said "oh, good job slave boy" with genuine enthusiasm. Each praise was returned with a "thank you Mistress."

Finally Emily had enough and said, "Okay, slave boy, you give one hell of a foot rub."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"I think you deserve a bit of a reward, so get some paper towels and lay them down the floor. I got the roll and spread it out across the pink rug. Emily instructed me to lay down on the towels, Emily then made a bit of a square around where my erect penis was flying full mast.

She said, gesturing at my penis, "I'm glad what we have done turns you on, you little slut."

I didn't have a response, so I just said "Yes, Mistress."

Emily said, "Anyway, assuming I let you cum, your jizz is going to be all over these paper towels, but some of it will get onto my Goddess feet. That won't do. Any jizz that isn't soaked up by the towels you have to eat, got that?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Good boy," Emily responded.

She then began to squeeze my penis between her big toe and the one adjacent and began stroking up and down. Occasionally she'd gently kick my balls by moving her feet too fast. It's hard to know if her claims of it being accidental were credible. Knowing her, it was unlikely. Regardless, the foot job I received saw me never wilt and after several minutes Emily realized I was ready to orgasm. She stopped and said, "Now, slave, you aren't going to cum without permission, so I'm going to count down and when I get to zero I want you to make a nice big load for you to eat! If you come before that, there will be hell to pay! Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied.

Emily continued stroking, slowly this time..."10..."

My loins were immediately churning.

Emily continued "9...."

I was turned on and already dribbling some pre-cum.

"8..." continued Emily, she looked down on me with a triumphant smirk, "...7...." She hastened her pace slightly as she got into a groove. She looked so powerful and beautiful to me. It was going to be a feat to make it all the way.

"6..." said Emily, "don't cum yet baby! 5..."

I moaned and looked away from her directly. Seeing her turned me on too much, and I wanted to please her.

Emily continued her count, "4...don't cum....3...." Emily had started stroking very fast and I wasn't sure if I could make it.

"2...get ready to cum slut!" said Emily. I perked up a lot at that, and it took every ounce of fortitude not to cum.

"1...ready? 0, cum for your Mistress, bitch!" said Emily!

I exploded cum like a geyser, I had never had such a powerful orgasm before. Emily said it would be on her feet, and while none got on the rug, she had droplets all the way up to her knees.

"How was that for you, bitch? You are such a naughty, slutty, little wanker," Emily laughingly said. Then she continued stroking my cock until I was empty, "clean your little dick up with the paper towel and then it's time to clean me up," she put her cum soaked foot on my face, rubbing some off. I hastily rubbed myself with the paper towel and promptly began licking her foot, ultimately sucking it. I never had eaten cum before, it was pretty disgusting. It was salty and had an off-putting texture, but I knew pleasing Emily might mean more orgasms and displeasing her....might mean ice on my balls. Even though I was the one that came, she was totally in control.

"You're such a good little foot sucker," said Emily, "maybe I'll have to pimp your dorky mouth out, see how you handle cock in the bad side of town!" Emily laughed; I wasn't sure if she was kidding.

When Emily was satisfied with her foot she said, "get on your knees, and clean the rest of me, bitch!" I licked eagerly.

"Such a slut," Emily said sensually, "You know how to use that tongue. Maybe you'll get to taste some pussy early; would you like that, my slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, trying to sound sensual. I licked her ankles, her lower legs, and could feel home toned they were as I explored them. Even her knees that had already caused me such pain were beautiful. Emily continued to wear that triumphant smirk as if she knew that she had dominated me and was superior.

I continued licking a bit after Emily was clean, I was enjoying it. Emily finally said, "that's enough, you can have more fun with my legs later. I'm going to be out for a bit, during that time I want you to clean the room. If it's not spotless there will be hell to pay. You'll find everything you need to clean in that drawer, Emily pointed toward a drawer.

"Now, I expect you won't be cumming, because you just did, but....I don't want to risk it," Emily opened the top drawer from her bureau and withdrew a pink plastic object, "this is a chastity cage, it prevents you from getting hard or cumming while I'm gone, because I control all your orgasms. There are two keys, one is mine. Chrissy already has been given the other one, so you had better be good for both of us!"

I was suddenly terrified, thus far, this had been a lot, but I didn't want to sacrifice my right to orgasm. Despite my sudden fear, Emily was wearing a big and confident smile. She then said, "it's going to be hard to get this on you while you're all stiff. Let me fix that for you."

Emily grabbed my balls and squeezed them with a cruel laugh. I went back to flaccid, and Emily put fit my penis into the tube and locked it up.

"Also, slave boy, you're going to stay naked during this time. There are clean clothes for me in that hamper, Emily pointed to a white laundry basket. Fold them and put them away. now, get to cleaning my room bitch!" Emily kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door with a twirl of her pleated skirt.

Emily had a Swiffer and a small vacuum, and basic materials for dusting. The room was pretty small, so it was easy enough. She had plenty of clothes, but not too many so that cleaning was laborious. I put it away in her drawers and looked at the books she and her roommate had. It appeared Emily was studying marketing or business and Chrissy was studying political science or something similar. I ultimately turned the TV on and wound up dozing off.

I woke up to Emily slapping me hard across the face, "I didn't tell you that you were allowed to sleep in my bed you were supposed to be working for me! You are so lazy and ridiculous."

I stumbled out of the bed and said, "I didn't know that---"

Emily slapped me again even harder and said, "Shut up, bitch! I don't care about your excuses! You should know you have no right!" She then slapped me across the face hard again, "That's for forgetting my title, you stupid slave!"

Emily began to look around the room and said, "it looks like you did an okay job cleaning this place up, you did wipe down the furniture and put the clothes away. I guess you did a good job. Next time ask before you think about sleeping anywhere but the spot on the floor I set up and if you want to watch TV, get permission. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Good boy," said Emily, "I won't be so forgiving next time."

The TV was still on behind me and Emily told me to lay down on her bed on my back, so I did. She sat her cute bubble butt down upon my face and said, "the reason I went out was to go to a study group. You'll find I leave the room periodically and may or may not ask you to come with me. If you do attend, you'll be clothed and we'll appear normal. This does not mean that I stop being your Mistress, or that you don't have a duty to obey Chrissy or any of my other friends. You'll be allowed to wear your clothes, and unless it makes sense to punish you in the moment, infractions will occur after we get back. Got that, boy?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Emily then climbed up on the bed and sat on my face. Not a lot of weight was being placed on it, she was distributing it well to her legs that were aside my face. Emily moved around a bit then kind of squatted over me. She took her panties off and threw them across the bed so they were at my feet, she then told me to sit up a bit and tucked her skirt under my head so my entire sight was her bum. She then sat back down and bounced a bit. She also removed the chastity cage, which was a good feeling.

For a bit, Emily more or less ignored me as she tried to get comfortable on my face. She just watched the TV like she was on any other chair. She then let loose a rancid fart on my face and did that several times, laughing on that. "Did you enjoy that, fart face?" Emily taunted me.

Emily went back to ignoring me for a few minutes, ultimately some song was being played on the television she liked and she took the opportunity to twerk against my face. Then it was back to ignoring me and watching whatever she was watching occasionally bouncing to prevent me from suffocating under her bubble butt.

After what to me seemed like a substantial time there, Emily got up and stood beside the bed, "Okay bitch, I want you to lay on your back but the opposite way. I want your head on the opposite end of the bed."

"Yes Mistress," and I did as she instructed.

"Good boy," said Emily and she mounted my face again, but this time rather than facing my feet, she was facing away from them, she scooted a bit back and I could actually look up at her. She then said, "Because you've, mostly been a good bitch, I want you to eat my pussy." She positioned herself so my mouth had easy access and having had no experience in this before I didn't know what to do.

"Start lapping you dumb beta bitch!" said Emily harshly.

I did what I could and began aggressively lapping. My tongue found an opening and darted inside and I continued flailing my tongue wildly

"Oh yeah, get in there boy!" Emily said, "yeah, that's it. That's a good bitch! You'll have to step up the effort though, if you want to survive this!" She flipped around so her cute but was now covering my nose. Emily began moaning and screaming in ecstasy as her feminine juices filled my mouth and covered my face, they tasted similar to my semen from earlier.

Emily dismounted my face and switched to straddle my chest, and looked down at me, looking right into my eye.

"You did a good job, bitch boy. I hope you realize I had no desire to suffocate you. It sure motivated you though, didn't it?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I said back.

"You're good with that tongue actually, you made your Mistress very happy, you look cute with my spooge all over your face, but hang on," Emily got up and came back with a hand towel and let me wipe my face off.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"That's much better, right?" Emily said, sweetly smiling and looking down at me, exuding both superiority and genuine warmth.

"Yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress," I said.

"Good boy," said Emily, who then surprised me with a warm full kiss on the lips. She kept her mouth closed.

I whispered, "Thank you, Mistress."

"You earned it slave boy," said Emily in a firm, yet gentle tone.

The moment was promptly ended with the sound of someone trying to unlock the door, then it finally opened.

I was initially unable to see the new entry into the room, but Emily heralded her.

"Chrissy!?!" exclaimed Emily, "I thought you were going home this weekend, and here I thought I'd get a couple days with the slave all to myself."

"And miss all the fun?" said Chrissy playfully, "hell no!"

"Hi, slave," she said to me in a friendly way, giggling with the awkward situation.

"Hello Miss Chrissy," I said.

"Looks like you've trained him," said Chrissy, she say down on her bed and I got a better view of her. She was wearing a light grey t-shirt with the school's name on it and black short athletic shorts and just a pink pair of sneakers. I got a good look at her legs which were very long and well-toned, and was taller than Emily, mostly in the legs. She had a cute face, and trim, athletic body framed by red hair that was slightly messy, but tied back in a pony tail.. She was taller than Emily, her breasts were smaller than Emily/s but not too small by any measure. Emily's were just very large. Emily turned so she remained seated on my chest, her legs were hanging off the bed now toward the center of the room to face her roommate.

"I have trained him, a bit, he recognizes' who's boss, and he's very slutty, like a slave should be!" said Emily excitedly

"Oooh!" said Chrissy, "He's a slutty one?"

"He's super slutty, aren't you bitch?" said Emily, slapping my side, it stung a big..

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"You say you trained him a bit, does that mean he has more to learn?" said Chrissy.

"Of course he does," said Emily, "no slave is truly perfect right away. He still slips up a bit and isn't ready to fully give himself, and thus will require regular punishment from both of us."

"I suppose it makes sense," said Chrissy, "white male privilege and the patriarchy are so ingrained in him, that it will take a little time for him to drop those attitudes."

Emily looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Chrissy brought her foot up and across the aisle between the two beds and began stroking my cock with her foot, then said, "Soooo...do I get to play with him now? It looks like you had your fun."

"I need to train you too first," said Emily, swatting her foot away, "and our slave boy is a little drained right now. So I want to let him rest, and we have a lot to talk about.

The cute red-head retracted her leg and said "Alright, fair enough."

Emily turned her focus to me, "Slave boy, you can stay in bed, in fact I want you to," Emily said o me, dismounting me to stand on the floor, "You need and deserved proper rest. If you want to watch TV, feel free." Emily then handed me the remote.

"Thank you, Mistress" I said.

Emily re-locked the chastity cage, she then turned to Chrissy, grabbed her laptop and said "let's talk in one of those little study rooms, there's a lot to discuss!"

The two girls gingerly exited the room, I channel flipped for a bit, but ultimately turned the TV off and dozed off.

To be continued.

To my readers:

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. I appreciate all feedback on my stories.

I have received a number of requests to write sequels of my past stories. My next installment will likely be a sequel to a previous work, as I have a rough draft that I'm working on at the moment.. That said I will write based upon whatever inspiration I have.

Thank you, and I plan to be bringing you plenty of fun content in the time ahead.

12