All Comments on 'Dorm Room Dommes'

by ManofthePublic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The title should be "Submitting to a psychopath". Could you please make it seem a bit more realistic and put in a bit of a story arc next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's described is not a real sub. It's somebody desperate or pathetic enough to give an abuser control. A real dominant is about taking responsibility, not power. A real dom doesn't need to beat their submissive down to feel good about themselves. Once again, that is an abuser. A real dom feels good about themselves by providing what the sub needs.

ManofthePublicManofthePublicabout 1 year agoAuthor

Author here!

I appreciate the feedback. I think I let this story get away from me. Emily is far from the meanest girl in many of these stories, but other than Tara (who is supposed to be an antagonist) and Steph (who seems unaware of the harm she's doing), my female characters are generally more loving and supportive.

Emily and Holden are supposed to be unclear on what they're doing. She's giving him a lot of leeway to not serve as well. She even says with minimal advanced notice if he has something else he has to do he should do that. He also is only there on the weekends.

I'm thinking Emily's training of Chrissy will result in Chrissy doing similar things to what Emily does and having an outside view her to realize how messed up this is or for Holden to explain his reservations to the girls for them to realize that they need to rethink this.

This is an author letting the story run without the needed character evolution that exists in my other stories. A common theme in my stories is characters discovering their own desires. This one is characters who seem to think they know their own desires but are trying too hard to fit a bad model.

Thank you for the feedback. If a sequel manifests I hope it will be more to your liking.

Nightcore_LionNightcore_Lionabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the other guys, that's just the kind of domme I'm into (as well as many others). This is a work of fiction, it doesn't have to be morally perfect, the abuse is a huge turn on, don't change it up

ManofthePublicManofthePublicabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Nightcore_Lion, thank you for your kind words and feedback. There will be plenty of kinky punishments inflicted by Emily and Chrissy, and maybe other girls they invite over.

That said the relationship will be more loving and complex than what's listed above. For a story of a girl who hurts her male counterpart possibly quite a bit more than Emily does, but shows him love the entire time check out "Hayley Busts Balls." "Mistress Jessie Takes Over" has a similar flair. "New Years Eve Pegging" is a bit "meaner," but still a mission of love.

If you want girls who are less interested in the well-being of their boy toys check out the "Arty and Steph" series or "Slave to Tara."

Enjoy, and thanks again!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

Not erotic, just sadistic.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

"I kind of want to be in control, maybe discipline someone a bit," That was far more discipline than a bit. Also, she already said it would be discreet so if she pimps him on the bad side of town that goes against their terms. On that note, she was being far too domineering before they even fully set term and agree to them. That is some pretty bad bdsm etiquette. There wasn't really any negotiations and only a few questions answered.

This girl Emily was NOT very sweet in contrary how many times she supposedly said things sweetly. I don't see where the loving aspect entered this story at all. Not really any aftercare to speak of other than saying he did a good job, but a large amount of punishment. Also the implication of them wailing on him in the future..

ManofthePublicManofthePublic7 months agoAuthor

@InfiniteXaos

If I write a sequel it will actually begin with her realizing how much she screwed up. She was trying to evaluate his limitations. I reocgnize this story was problematic and really have taken negligible interest in a sequel because of that.

The goal was to feature young first timers who really have no clue what they're doing.

She's only currently sharing him with her roommate, the suggestion of pimping him out was really just posturing of an immature girl. She WILL NOT do that, unless he wants her to, which goes far outside of their arrangement. If it does continue he may find himself serving her girlfriends, mostly domestically, but like i said, sequel appears unlikely.

AKChuckAKChuck6 months ago

I would have liked to have heard more of an internal conflict in his head. 'Oh my god. What am I doing to myself?', 'Why am I subjecting myself to her cruelty?', 'What if people find out about my dark secret?', 'I know I want this, but do I want it enough to pay such a price?', 'What about the whole rest of my life?', 'What will my parents and my friends say?', 'Am I crazy?', ...

I would also like to hear her inner conflict as well. 'I know that he want's to do this, but is it wrong to take advantage of him?', 'Oops, did I just take this too far or hurt him for real?', ...

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky4 months ago

Eliminate the chastityshit and the story will be 5 stars...... but so its only 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManofthePublic@ManofthePublic
My stories are generally kinky and femdom stories. My dommes vary, some are loving and kind, some are mean bullies. All are aware of their superiority and love chances to show it.