Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
The fun in Stephanie & Chevy's dorm room continues.
1.9k words
4.14
5k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come to fuck me, Harlen?" Chevy asked, coyly.

"Yeah. The schedule you sent me said you didn't have class today. So, I thought I'd spend the day fucking you until Camie got out of class," I said.

"It's only 9:30, and Camie's in class until 4:00 this afternoon. I don't know if I can go all day. I'm already sore and tired. I've been getting fucked by two guys all night, and I've hardly slept. I'll let you use me if you need to cum, but after that, I need to rest," Chevy said.

"I don't give a fuck how you feel. You owe me, slut. Go take a shower. Wash your pussy and asshole out so I can fuck you, slut. And brush your teeth," I told Chevy.

"Fuck you, asshole!" Chevy said, flipping me off. She came to the bed and sat next to us. "Are you going to class today, Stephanie?"

"I wasn't going to, but if you want some privacy, I can," Stephanie replied.

I tapped Stephanie on the knee. "Let me up. I'm going to take a piss while you guys figure this out," I told her.

Stephanie moved, and I got up and went into the bathroom. I could hear them talking on the other side of the door. My cock was still a little hard and sticky from Stephanie's spit and pussy juices. I stood there for a minute, waiting for my cock to go limp so it would be easier for me to piss. Just as I was about to start, Chevy came into the bathroom. "What the hell?" I asked, surprised.

"Shut the fuck up. I've seen your little dick before, and I'm gonna let you fuck me, but only because Stephanie wants to watch me get fucked. So, we need to go over a few things," she said.

"We don't need to go over shit. The deal was I fuck you when and how I want. Stephanie watching is just a bonus, your bonus," I told her.

"Just fuckin' listen to me. Stephanie's been my roommate for three semesters now, and I've been trying to eat her pussy since I met her, but she won't let me," Chevy said.

"So, what's that got to do with me?"

"The little bitch is creaming over your cock like I've never seen. She's into pain and dominance, you put on a good enough show for her, and she might finally let me eat her out. If she does, I'll tell you how to take her virginity. Just don't cum unless I tell you to. If you blow your load too soon and blow this for me, I swear to god I'll tell Camie we're fucking behind her back. And trust me, I'd love to tell her," Chevy said.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yeah. I am," Chevy hissed.

"And what if your plan doesn't work?" What if I don't cum, and she still won't let you eat her out?" I asked.

"Then It's not your fault. You have nothing to worry about as long as you don't cum before I tell you to or before Stephanie lets me eat her pussy," she said.

"I'll think about it," I told her.

"You better do more than just think about it. And just so you know, I've already showered. So, be ready to fuck me when you come out," Chevy said.

Before she could turn to leave, I put a hand on her face. Chevy smiled slightly. I eased my hand around to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair, and pulled it hard. "Ow! That fuckin' hurts, asshole," Chevy yelled, the pain showing on her face.

"Listen to me, bitch. You owe me. I don't care if you're sore from fucking the entire football team, and I don't give a fuck if you get to eat Stephanie's pussy or not. I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are, and I'll cum when and where I want. But before I stick my cock in you, you're going to take a shower, so I know that used-up cunt of yours is clean. Understand?" I told her.

Chevy just stared at me for a second. I could tell by the look on her face she was torn. I knew part of her liked having her hair pulled to the point of pain, and she liked being used and told what to do. On the other hand, she was pissed that things weren't going her way. Then, out of nowhere, she spits in my face. "Fuck you, asshole!"

I smiled at her. "You're going to pay for that, whore," I told her.

She spit in my face again. "Am I going to pay for that too, you little dicked asshole!"

"Little dick, huh?" I asked, letting go of her hair.

Chevy stood there smiling; I knew she was proud of herself. I smacked her across the face hard. "I fucking hate you!" she hissed.

"Good," I said, grabbing her hair again.

I spun her around and pushed her against the sink, then looked over her shoulder into the mirror. She was looking back at me. I used my free hand to reach around her and unbutton her pants. After unzipping them, I stuck a hand down the front of her panties. "I'm surprised you're wearing panties, whore," I said.

"Fuck you!" she said, trying to get free.

I tightened my grip on her hair, causing her to grunt in pain. I found her clit; her pussy was already dripping wet. "You're ready for my little dick, aren't you bitch?" I whispered in her ear.

Chevy didn't reply. I took my hand away from her pussy and grabbed the back of her jeans, yanking them down as far as I could. It took a couple of tries before I had them down far enough to easily get to her cunt. My cock had gotten hard again during our little power struggle. Chevy pushed back on me, causing my hard cock to go between her ass cheeks. "Oh, you want it in the ass?" I asked.

Again, Chevy didn't reply. I looked back at her in the mirror. She was biting her lower lip. I reached down and grabbed my cock, repositioning it so I could fuck her pussy. Chevy arched her back to help me. As she did, the tip of my prick found the warm, wet entrance of her twat. She put a hand between her legs to hold me in place. Chevy moaned with lustful desire. "You're pathetic, you stupid, fucking whore," I said.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I pulled her hair harder and shoved my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. Chevy let out a scream that was pleasure mixed with pain. "How little is my cock now, bitch?" I asked her.

"Oh, god, fuck me!" she said, then put her hand on my balls, "blow your load deep in my slutty pussy, baby!"

I smacked her on the ass as hard as I could, then pulled my cock out of her as fast as I could. "Take a fucking shower first, you dirty, fuckin' whore," I told her.

I let go of her hair and took a step back. A hand towel was hanging on the wall behind us, and I grabbed it to wipe my face off. When I moved the towel away from my face, Chevy turned around and was now leaning against the sink. She had a hand between her legs playing with her clit. "Fuck me, please. Then I'll shower," she begged.

"You know I'm going to hate-fuck every hole in your body today, right?" I asked, tossing the towel onto the sink beside her.

"God, yes! Start now with my pussy," she begged.

"You're pathetic, begging like a whore to get fucked. You're lucky you're hot," I told her.

"I can be your whore. Just fuck me, please. How do you want me, baby?

"What happened to that bitchy attitude from a few minutes ago? I thought you were just going to let me fuck you so Stephanie could watch," I said.

"Now I'm horny. You know I'm a fucking nympho. My pussy is so fucking wet, and I want something inside it so bad it hurts. C'mon, Harlen, I know you know what it's like when you're so horny your cock hurts. Your girlfriend is a prude. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here. My pussy feels like that right now. It fucking hurts. Please, fuck me, please make me cum. I swear I'll be a good little whore for the rest of the day. Just please fuck me," she begged.

"Fuck you, whore," I said, then spit in her face.

"Oh, god, yes. Treat me like the whore I am. You wanna fuck me in the ass? I can cum from being fucked in the ass. I know Camie doesn't let you fuck her ass. We can shower together. I'll wash your cock, get it nice and clean for my pussy," she kept begging.

"Ok, take your fucking clothes off, whore," I told her.

"Yes, sir, "Chevy replied coyly, smiling at me, "thank you."

Chevy started moving her hips seductively. Her tight pants stayed where they were. She lifted her shirt over her head and playfully tossed it at me. Her tit's looked terrific in her pushup bra. The clasp was in the front. She unhooked it and let it fall to the floor behind her. Still trying to move seductively, she spun around and bent over to take her pants off. When she did, she arched her back, her ass looked amazing, and her pussy was peeking out from between her legs. I put a hand on the bottom of her ass cheek and rubbed it gently. She moaned softly. I eased my hand to her pussy and slid two fingers between her pussy lips. She was unbelievably wet. Chevy stood up slowly, kicked her pants off to the side, and then turned around to face me. "Ok, how do you want me?" she asked, starting to turn around again, "You want my tight, little asshole, don't you?"

"Get on your knees, in the shower," I told her.

Chevy pranced into the shower and got on her knees. "You just want me to suck you hard again, right?" Because I need to get fucked," she said.

"We'll see," I said, getting closer to her.

"Why don't you fuck me up the ass, then we can shower together. You can make sure I do a good job washing my whore body." She said, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

I grabbed my cock; it was half hard. Chevy opened her mouth in anticipation. I got a little closer to her, pointed my cock at her titties, and started pissing on her. Chevy gasped, "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to piss on me? I don't mind. I've been pissed on before," she said, holding her titties in the stream.

Once I had finished pissing, I shook the last drops onto Chevy. Suddenly she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it like a woman possessed. After a few seconds, she pulled back and looked up at me. "You're still going to fuck me, right?" she asked.

"Fuck you!" I said, then spit in her face again, "Now, wash your dirty, cunt, whore, and don't make me wait too long. The longer you make me wait, the harder I'm going to fuck you," I told her, then turned and left the bathroom.