Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 05

Story Info
Chevy gets hate fucked in front of her roommate.
2.9k words
4.24
5.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Chevy okay?" Stephanie asked as I walked back into the room.

"Yeah, she decided to take a shower," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Stephanie was lying in the middle of her bed, still naked. "Why did she scream?" she asked me.

"She wasn't ready for my cock," I told her, shrugging my shoulders.

Stephanie laughed. I wasn't sure if she was laughing at Chevy's pain, "You fucked her that quick?" she asked, or what she thought was my stamina.

"No. Chevy thought I had a little dick, so I had to remind her how big it was," I told her.

"What did you do?" Stephanie asked, her eyes widening.

"I just bent her over the sink and shoved it in her really fast," I said.

"Like rape?" she asked.

"No, she knew it was coming and wanted it," I said.

"Oh," She replied, sounding almost disappointed.

"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked her.

"Not at all," she replied.

I moved over her body like before, going to the other side of her bed, letting my cock brush against Stephanie's stomach as I moved over her. Stephanie giggled a little. When I was lying back beside her again, she looked down at my cock. "You're still hard," she said.

"Yeah, well, between you being naked and knowing I'm about to fuck Chevy, of course, I'm hard," I told her, grabbing my cock.

Stephanie's eyes were glued to my rock-hard member. "God, your dick looks so good," she said.

"Why don't you hop on and try it out?" I asked.

Stephanie laughed. "Nice try, but I didn't hold onto my virginity for 19 years just to give it away to the first nice dick I came across," she replied.

"What did you save it for? I asked her, "Maybe I can help."

"I'd love it if that big dick could help, but if I told you, it wouldn't be the same," she said.

"So, no one has ever touched your pussy or tits? Have you at least been kissed?" I asked, starting to rub my cock a little.

"Yeah, I've kissed a few guys. Now you've got me touching my clit. I've been felt up, roughly, over my shirt. I've touched a few dicks, but I've never really held one," she told me, finally looking up from my cock.

"Will you kiss me while I jerk off? If I promise not to touch you," I asked.

"Sure, I can do that. You're not going to cum, again, are you?" Stephanie asked, sitting up.

"Oh, no. I'm just going to keep my cock hard until Chevy comes out. Plus, it'll help if I'm a little frustrated. I want to hate-fuck her, and hopefully, I'll hurt her," I told her.

Stephanie's eyes widened. "I can't wait to watch that," she said excitedly.

She leaned over and spit on the head of my cock. I started lubing my shaft as she laid down beside me. Her tits felt great on my side. "You can put an arm around me to hold me. I don't mind if you touch my ass. Just don't go between my cheeks or touch my pussy," she said.

"Ok, but you know, your tits are touching me, right?" I asked, being a smart ass.

"Yeah, you should feel special. My tits have never touched anyone this way before," she said just before she leaned in and put her lips to mine.

I wrapped my arm around her back, holding her tight to me. Stephanie moaned softly. My cock throbbed in my hand as Stephanie's tongue flicked across mine. It didn't take long for her to overwhelm me, and I had to pull away from her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you," I told her.

"I know you do. I'm sorry. Save it for Chevy. She won't be much longer," she said, then started kissing me again.

I moved my hand down her ass and squeezed, causing Stephanie to moan again. Her tongue became more active in my mouth, and my whole body felt like it was floating. I was starting to get lightheaded. The bathroom door opened almost as if on cue, and Chevy entered the room.

"C'mon, let's get this over with, asshole," Chevy said.

Stephanie stopped kissing me and turned to look at Chevy. I looked up, too. Chevy walked to the center of the room and looked over at us. She was naked and stood with a fist on her hip. "I'm sorry, beautiful, I have to go teach this bitch a lesson," I told Stephanie as I got up and walked over to Chevy.

"I gotta get my vibrators. This is gonna be great," Stephanie said, getting up and going to her dresser. She pulled out three different-sized vibrators and then got back on her bed.

I walked up to Chevy. "You're a mouthy little whore today. There's no way you took a shower that fast," I told her.

Chevy spit in my face again. "Call me a whore again, asshole," she hissed.

"Don't take that shit from her. Make her pay for that," Stephanie said from behind me.

"And I didn't need to shower. I did that earlier this morning, and I just needed to wash the piss off of me," Chevy said.

"You pissed on her?" Stephanie asked.

I turned to look at Stephanie. "Yeah. The dirty whore liked it too," I told her.

I turned back to face Chevy; she looked up at me, smiling. I put my hand on the back of her neck and slowly ran it up the back of her head, ensuring her hair fell between my fingers. Without warning, I grabbed her hair tight and pulled her hair hard enough to pull her head back, causing her to lose her balance. Chevy gritted her teeth but kept quiet. "You're going to learn your fucking place around me, whore," I told her.

Before Chevy could say anything, I leaned forward and kissed her. I ran my free hand over her mons and down to her pussy. I shoved my two middle fingers into her. She was still extremely wet. Chevy kissed me more passionately once my fingers were inside her. I didn't let her enjoy it long. I pulled her hair even harder and broke our kiss. Then I pulled my fingers out of her. "Get on your fucking knees, whore," I told her.

Chevy spit in my face again. "I told you not to call me a whore!" she hissed.

"Don't let that dirty whore talk to you like that," Stephanie said, "put her in her place."

I was one step ahead of Stephanie before she had finished her sentence. I smacked Chevy in the face almost as hard as I could. "I'm getting tired of you spitting in my face, whore," I told her.

"Then stop acting like a little bitch and do something about it," Chevy said.

I looked back at Stephanie. She was sitting on her bed facing us, with her back on the wall beside her bed. She was spread eagle with her knees in the air, using two fingers on her left hand to spread her pussy lips open. Her other hand was squeezing one of her perfectly sexy tits. It was the first time I had seen her pussy lips spread; her vagina was beautiful. It was no wonder Chevy wanted to eat her out so badly. After a second or two, I realized I was staring and snapped back to what I was doing.

I gripped Chevy's hair to push her forward toward the bed. "Bend over the bed, whore," I told her.

Chevy got to the bed and bent over between Stephanie's legs, and her face was now less than a foot from Stephanie's virgin pussy. Chevy put her arms under Stephanie's legs and started begging. "Please, let me eat your pussy, please!"

I let go of Chevy's hair. "Grab her hair and hold the whore in place for me," I told Stephanie.

Stephanie smiled and grabbed Chevy's hair, holding her in place. I went to the bathroom door and saw a pink robe hanging on a hook, so I took the belt from it and returned to Chevy. "Put your arms behind your back, whore," I said.

Chevy tried to turn and look at me. "Fuck you! Make me, bitch!" she hissed.

"No problem, whore," I told her.

I grabbed her arm, the one that was furthest from me. Chevy tried to resist but quickly lost the battle. I tied the soft terrycloth belt around her wrist and grabbed her other arm. It didn't take long before that one was tied up, too. Now that her hands were secured behind her back, I put a hand on her ass cheek and caressed it. She had a lovely ass. Without warning, I smacked her on her ass, not very hard, but enough to be loud and seem like it.

"Your girlfriend spanks me harder than that, you little bitch," Chevy said.

"I've heard that before, whore," I replied.

I reached over and grabbed my pants, then slowly took my belt out of the loops. It was a two-inch wide, thick leather belt. "Wait, what are you going to do with that?" Chevy asked, sounding nervous.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson, whore," I said.

"No, wait..." was all she could get out before I brought the first lash across her ass cheeks. "Goddamn it!" Chevy cried out in pain.

"Oh, my god! That's so fuckin' hot! Hit the whore again harder," Stephanie said, cheering me on excitedly.

"No, wait...no, no...." Chevy said, panicking, just before the next lash cracked across her ass. "Fuck you! Asshole!" she screamed out.

"Does my girlfriend spank harder than that, whore?" I asked Chevy.

"Goddamn right she does," Chevy replied.

"Is she crying yet?" I asked Stephanie.

Stephanie shook her head, never taking her eyes off Chevy. "No, but I think she's close. Hit her again," she said.

Chevy had two welts across her ass from the first two lashes. I was starting to feel bad for her. Until she wiggled her ass and said, "What? You don't have the balls to hit me like a man?"

That did it. Chevy had finally struck a nerve. I drew back and hit her harder than I had the first two times, but I didn't stop this time. I hit her again and again. Chevy screamed out in pain every time the belt smacked her ass, yelling various obscenities. After five or six hard lashes back to back, Stephanie said, "Now the whore is crying."

Chevy's screams had died down, and now that I was paying attention, I could hear her trying to hold back her sobs. A few moments after I had stopped spanking her, Chevy managed to hold back her sobbing long enough to say, "I knew I could outlast you, bitch. I fucking hate you."

"You're lucky your ass isn't bleeding, whore. Now, let's see how sore that slutty pussy of yours really is," I told her, tossing my belt onto the bed.

"I hope you fuck harder than you spank," Chevy said.

I hated to admit it, but spanking Chevy like that had given me a raging hard-on. I got behind her, put my cock between her cunt lips, and grabbed her by the hips. Before I thrust into Chevy, I looked up at Stephanie, and she was rubbing her clit with a big vibrator shaped like a veiny cock. She looked at me and smiled, then she winked and blew me a kiss before mouthing, "Fuck her hard, hurt her pussy for me, baby."

I slammed my cock into Chevy's hot, wet pussy as fast and as hard as I could. Chevy yelled through clenched teeth, "Oh my fucking god!"

Chevy clenched down on my cock with her pussy. She felt amazing, and I must have held my cock deep inside of her for a moment too long. "Are you gonna fuck me?" Chevy hissed.

I gripped her hips tighter and began fucking her as hard as possible. Chevy kept clenching her pussy tight. My dick bent slightly in the middle every time I thrust into her. I was determined she would not win this; I would break the slut. I kept pounding her pussy as hard and fast as I could. Once I could get a good rhythm, I looked back at Stephanie. She had her fake prick buried in her pussy, fucking herself at a much slower pace than I was fucking Chevy. I kept going, driving my fuck-spike into Chevy's tight pussy as hard as possible. Chevy started loosening up a little, making me fuck her harder. Suddenly Chevy cried out, "Oh, god, I'm fucking cumming!"

A few strokes later, Chevy's cunt stopped clenching my cock as tight as it had been. I could now feel her pulsing, and her pussy started to sound sloppy. "Your big dick feels so good," Chevy said, almost whispering.

Stephanie pulled her vibrator from her snatch and put it in Chevy's mouth. Barely forcing it in, Chevy started sucking it as if it were a real cock. "Shut up, whore," Stephanie said, holding back laughter.

Chevy started moaning on the vibrator. Her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as it had been. I was able to fuck her hard now. The harder I fucked her, the more she moaned and sucked on the fake cock in her mouth. Finally, Stephanie pulled the vibrator away from Chevy. As soon as Chevy could talk again, she begged, "Please, let me eat your pussy. Please, Stephanie, you taste so good."

"Fuck it. Why not?" Stephanie replied.

I was caught off guard, and I stopped fucking Chevy, who was also caught off guard. We both just looked at Stephanie. "What?" Stephanie asked, "I've never been this horny before, and these vibrators aren't doing it for me. I really need to cum, and I've never had someone else do it for me. Roll the whore over, and I'll sit on her face."

I pulled my cock out of Chevy and wasted no time getting her on her back. Stephanie quickly got into position over Chevy's face. Chevy lifted her head, licking up at Stephanie's wet slit. I couldn't believe how Chevy was acting. She was like a woman possessed. Slowly, Stephanie lowered her pussy onto Chevy's waiting mouth. Chevy moaned softly, causing Stephanie to gasp. Both of them forgot about me for a few minutes. I realized I was just standing there watching, stroking my cock slowly. I eased my cock back into Chevy's drenched vagina and started to fuck her slowly. "C'mere and kiss me," Stephanie said breathlessly as she leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders.

I leaned forward to meet her, but instead of kissing me, Stephanie whispered in my ear, "Pull your dick out of her and fuck her ass. I'll use my vibrator on her pussy. I want both of us to use her at once, and I wanna feel the bitch scream in my pussy."

Stephanie sat back and looked at me, and I nodded at her. I pulled my cock out of Chevy and rubbed it along the length of her wet pussy lips. I rubbed the head over her swollen clit, keeping the shaft between her cunt lips. Stephanie held her vibrator just above my cock. After a few seconds, I pulled back, grabbed Chevy's legs, and raised them into the air to get a good angle to her asshole. Stephanie put her elbows behind Chevy's knees to help hold her legs in place. I grabbed my cock and held it just before Chevy's tightly closed anal ring. Stephanie did the same with her vibrator, holding it just above the entrance to Chevy's gaping pussy.

Before Chevy had any idea what we were up to, we moved, perfectly synchronized, thrusting into both of Chevy's holes fast and hard. Stephanie was right. Chevy screamed in her pussy. Even muffled, it was loud. Stephanie laughed, "Shut the fuck up, whore," she said, grinding her pussy down on Chevy's face.

I started fucking Chevy's ass with a vengeance. Stephanie turned the vibrator on high and matched my pace, both of us going in simultaneously. I wasn't going to be able to last like that very long. "I'm gonna cum," I said, looking at Stephanie.

"You want to kiss me?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, c'mere," I told her, holding a hand out for her head.

Stephanie leaned forward, and I put my hand on the side of her face. We kissed like before. It didn't take long after that. I thrust as deep as I could get into Chevy's ass and flooded her bowels with my semen. I reached up with my other hand and held Stephanie's head, kissing her passionately. She started moaning in my mouth, and I was still cumming. I shot at least six pumps inside Chevy's asshole. When I finally pulled away from Stephanie, she looked me in the eyes. "I came with you," she said.

She tried to raise from Chevy's mouth, but Chevy had freed herself from her restraints and was holding Stephanie on her face. "Oh my god!" Stephanie cried out, "I'm gonna cum again!"

Stephanie grabbed her titties and threw her head back, moaning like a whore in heat. I pulled my cock out of Chevy's ass and knelt before her pussy to eat her out. I kissed her clit a few times, and she didn't respond. I decided to take a shower so the girls could eat each other's pussy for a while. I'd wash my dick off to fuck Chevy's cunt again.