All Comments on 'Dorm Room Games'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I just want to say, sativa is just a species/strain of cannabis. It has THC unless it's been bred out, which we call hemp. Without THC, there isn't really a noticeable effect beyond a slight calming feeling from CBD and similar compounds. There are no drug fueled sex parties without THC. As for strains, Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica are like arabica coffee versus robusta coffee. Both have caffeine, but they're different, closely related plants with different amounts of caffeine. Both indica and sativa have THC. Most popular cannabis strains today are hybrids of indica and sativa. Again, great story, but it really took me out of the story for a minute seeing that misunderstanding.

billheadly123billheadly1233 months ago

That was amazing. You did a great job with discriptions and the story was well told. Great job!

KingCuddleKingCuddle3 months ago

AHHHHhhhhhhh! So sweet!

Can't wait for the reunion!

Are they allowed to bring a friend?

I want to tiptoe through the two lips!!

Whoever is reading this...and longing...find me!

RightSizedRightSized3 months ago

Just started reading but tripped hard over "son of a Catholic priest." Looked it up and sure enough men who are married and have children can join the priesthood. Interesting information for this ignorant Jew.

RightSizedRightSized3 months ago

Almost jizzed in my jeans reading this in a coffee shop.

ARealSocialIdiotARealSocialIdiot3 months ago

This really made me think back to the exploratory days of my own high school and college life. There's something to be said for the beginnings of learning what sex is. It's a wondrous time.

Unfortunately, like Anonymous mentioning the THC, I thought I would point something out, having grown up Catholic: unless there have been some SERIOUS transgressions happening, there's no such thing as "the son of a Catholic priest." Priests are celibate and do not marry. Having said that, you could accomplish essentially the same gist simply by mentioning that Hector was the son of devout Mexican Catholics, and you'd get the message across.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Strangely, "son of a Catholic priest" can be legitimate. A man can get married, have children, and then become a widower when his wife dies, or have his marriage annulled. He could then be called to the priesthood and at the point take the vow of chastity. Much more likely is the possibility that a Catholic priest breaks his vows and fathers children.

firstsearcher55firstsearcher553 months ago
games

good one should be a " GAMES " catagory or tag for storys like this maybe a sub catogory of noncon/reluct... for the inhibition sidestepping " going along with the crowd " aspect .. I liked the back story use it again ... a fun rule when giving a truth/dare ...add a coin flip or die roll ( anything to generate a random winner ) who then does the dare/truth ... so anything you ask or dare , can come back on you :) bowls full of dares to draw from is fun too.

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet3 months ago

That was a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great until hector joins in with raven at the end, totally ruined the story and all that came before.

GregMKCGregMKC2 months ago

Definitely definitely one one the best stories I've read here!!!

GregMKCGregMKC2 months ago

Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read! No joke!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.