All Comments on 'Dorm Room Secret Ch. 01'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
totally hot in a clincal way

i enjoyed this more than i thought i would. the intro was a bit of a turn-off and i almost didn't continue. glad i did. couldn't believe the gulliablness of Jake. but hey... you don't know what you don't know all in the name of science. looking forward to reading more.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Killer

Like your other piece, this one looks at male/male sex from such a "sideways" perspective... when it is, in reality, so "head-on" it's rather astonishing. Truth will always be stranger than fiction. Can't wait to read more!

ChronicallyFantasisingChronicallyFantasisingover 9 years ago
wow!! -- well thought out and kinky

Kudos to the author. Love how the med student facilitates the whole process incrementally and draws roommate into a world of hot debauchery. If you love cock and cum, you really empathize with the mike and the lengths he'll go to to suck a good dick and eat cum -- all the while using medicine and science as the reasoning for his lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too

Had a very similar experience many years ago. It was amazing and this brings back some vivid memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...