Dormant Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But holy shit is this amazing. Chris is so fucking hot. Like legitimately could-get-all-sorts-of-girls-of-any-age hot. And he is simply devouring my pussy right before my own eyes. I can see that he's not just focusing on making me feel good with specific licks, but he appears to be actively trying to consume me. Like a moment ago, he stuck a finger up inside me, pulled it out, and then scraped whatever it had on it onto his tongue. I've never seen anything like that before in my life!

Eventually, after a good two minutes of pure heaven getting devoured by my favorite freshman soccer player, he removes his face from my crotch and makes his way over to the side of the bed. But just while I'm focused on how I'm going to greet Chris, I realize that his roommate, Ethan, has already taken his place. Ethan's tongue picks right up where Chris's left off, and while I can instantly tell he has a different approach and style, it's an extremely enjoyable sensation in its own right. And based on everything I've learned about Ethan tonight, I'm almost positive this is the first vagina he's ever licked, which makes him eating me even hotter.

Chris (crouching down next to me as I lay on my back with knees still pinned open by Dave and Raj): "How was that?"

I have no desire to respond verbally, as instead my instincts take over and I grab Chris's head and pull him into me so I can start kissing him. He responds by softly opening his lips and meeting me halfway with a passionate tongue kiss. It's pretty crazy that even though I've already been fingered, groped, and eaten out by two boys and counting tonight, this is the first time I've actually kissed anyone. I'm glad my first kiss is with Chris, though. Not surprisingly, his mouth tastes like my vagina, and while I'm not normally a big fan of that, I absolutely do not care one bit right now.

The reason I don't care, is I'm so unbelievably turned on right now. I'm making out with Chris while his roommate Ethan is eating pussy for the first time in his entire life. There are hands on my breasts, and I couldn't even tell you whose they are. I'm literally being devoured by a swarm of barely legal boys, but for as amazing as all of this is, there's still one thing missing. A young, hard, cock. Or even better, four young, hard cocks.

I pull away from Chris's face to take stock of where everyone is. I look at Chris's fitted khaki shorts, and all I can see is a belt that looks too time consuming to undo. Then I turn to the other side, and I see Raj standing right next to the bed holding my leg with one hand and fondling my nipple with his other. But he's not wearing khaki shorts, he's got on a pair of simple, elastic mesh shorts, and best of all, he's well within reaching distance.

So I lunge in his direction, and in one motion I pull him towards me and take his elastic shorts down. To be honest, I was kind of hoping his brown cock would spring right out and into my face, but my plan was temporarily foiled by a pair of simple, black briefs. There's no way I'm going to let those stop me though, so I quickly yank them down and now finally, my face makes contact with his beautiful, Indian cock.

It's chaotic and sloppy, but I do my best to get his penis immediately into my mouth, and as I do I hear both Raj and Dave make comments of disbelief. And as I actually start sucking and giving Raj a proper blowjob, I can feel the rest of the room stop what they're doing and start watching me perform. This includes Ethan, who had previously been licking me, so that allows me to shift positions and actually swing my legs over to the side of the bed where Raj is standing. I take his cute, little, bare brown butt into my two hands and force his cock into the back of my throat. My nose is brushing up against his course black pubic hair and I can feel the spit collecting on the sides of my mouth. A few more deep pushes where my lips make it to the base of his shaft, and then I realize I need to take a break, so I pull back from his sloppy, wet penis.

Me (out of breath): "Oh my god, sorry about that. I don't know where that came from."

Chris (quietly): "Oh my god is right. That was incredible."

Dave (lightening the mood): "Nice cock, Raj."

I look around and it's obvious why Dave is making that joke. Raj's shorts and underwear are around his ankles, but all the other boys are still fully clothed.

Me (feeling feisty): "All of you. I want all of you naked. Right now."

As great as it was to see, feel, and taste Raj's penis, it only makes me want the other cocks in the room even more. And after a brief bout of the three boys still with their pants on looking at one another, Dave finally makes the first move and starts taking off his shirt. This leads Raj to finish getting naked, first by flicking of his shorts and undies, and then finally by taking off that BALLS DEEP shirt I'll probably remember for the rest of my life.

Dave clearly isn't bashful, as soon enough he joins Raj in being completely naked, and while I take a second to admire his beautiful, erect penis, I also can't help but notice the infamous 58-stitch scar on the inside of his thigh.

Next in line is Chris, who starts by taking his shorts and underwear off, and my god does his lower body look like an Adonis. He has so much muscle definition in his legs and abs, that he basically looks like an ancient Greek sculpture. And unlike the first two boys I've gotten to see, Chris appears to keep his pubic hair trimmed really short. Not shaved, but almost like a buzz cut. But like the other two, his cock is both circumcised, as well as completely erect with a big inflated mushroom tip on the end.

It's funny, earlier tonight Ethan had asked me about penis size and how important it is to females. And as I look at these three beautiful cocks, I realize how similar they are in both size and shape. Raj's is of course darker in color than the other two, but otherwise they're remarkably indistinguishable. Call them five and a half, or six inches or whatever, but all three look identical in size to one another, as well as all the other penises I've seen during my lifetime, which to be fair isn't that many. But anyway, for all the talk and worry about penis size and how critical it is, I find it humorous that in my experience at least, all the cocks I've ever seen are so shockingly similar!

Chris finishes disrobing, and that leads all of us to turn our attention to Ethan, the only clothed person left in the room.

Dave (to Ethan): "A little nervous, are we?"

Dave then does a mischievous little dance that shakes his hard cock around and around like a helicopter, as if he's mocking his friend for being bashful. Ethan doesn't seem amused, and at this point it's pretty clear Ethan must be nervous about getting naked. If not in front of me, then at least in front of his friends.

Me (sitting on the bed in a position that used to be called Indian style, but many years ago became criss-cross applesauce): "Ethan... so all joking aside. You're actually a virgin, right?"

Ethan (quietly): "Yeah. I am."

Me (looking around at the other three): "I'm assuming the rest of you aren't?"

Everyone else confirms they aren't.

Me (stating very matter of factly): "Well... then I think it absolutely makes sense, that you're the first person to fuck me. Will you please fuck me?"

Ethan (meekly at first, and then with more confidence): "I think I can do that. Yeah I can do that."

I decide not to wait for Ethan and instead take things into my own hands, literally. I reach forward and start unbuckling the leather belt of this tall, nervous virgin. I get it unhooked and then undo the button on his khaki shorts. They kind of naturally fall to the floor to reveal a pair of simple, dark gray boxer briefs, and just like his three friends, I can already tell he has a rock-hard boner, because it's doing everything it can to escape from his underwear.

But unlike his friends... remember how a minute ago I commented that every erect penis I've ever seen in my life has been roughly the same size? Well holy shit, I can't say that anymore. I can tell before I even remove his boxers, but as I slide them down, the forceful springing action of his long, beautiful, virgin cock bouncing right up into my face removes all doubt that this boy is longer than most men.

Dave (excitedly): "Holy fuck. Ethan is packin'!"

I grin ear to ear and immediately grab ahold of his penis. Now I'm notoriously terrible at estimating lengths, distances, or any sort of measurements, so I honestly have no idea if this thing was 7, 8, or 9 inches. All I can tell you is that it's significantly longer than every other cock I've ever seen, let alone held. Now just like Ethan and his runner's build, his cock is both long and skinny, but don't let its lack of girth make you think it isn't gorgeous, because it is.

Me (peering up at Ethan): "Why don't you take your shirt off and get on top of me."

The boy does as he's told, and as he climbs up onto the very basic mattress where I'm patiently sitting naked, waiting for him. I lean back while leading him with my hands so he lands directly on top of me, pressing our two bare bodies against each other. His face is extremely close to mine, in fact it's so close it's actually awkward that we aren't kissing.

I can feel his erect penis pinned between our two stomachs, and so I reach around and grab his extremely fit ass with both hands and slowly try to start a rhythm of him sliding up and down on me. Now I know Ethan isn't technically a college athlete like Chris and Raj are, but he really must do a lot of running because he doesn't have an ounce of fat anywhere on his body, but he does have some very nice muscle definition. He may be skinny, but it's a hot skinny body he has on him.

Ethan starts to get going on a little bit of a rhythm, and while he still hasn't technically lost his virginity yet, he's off to a solid start as he's doing a great job of dry humping my stomach with his cock. It's sliding up and down, and as both he and I take a peek at our crotches, I see Ethan kind of adjust himself lower to where his penis starts making contact with the outer lips of my vagina.

As you could probably guess, this starts hitting my clit, which feels absolutely amazing. The other thing it does is it starts picking up some of the wetness from my pussy, getting his cock nice and slick and making every subsequent thrust easier and easier. It starts feeling really good, for both of us, and we're not even having sex yet.

Ethan (while I simultaneously let out a little moan): "Oh my god..."

Me (not sure I can take much more of this): "I need you inside me."

Ethan doesn't immediately respond to my request, and instead keeps on externally grinding his cock up and down, which at this point definitely couldn't be called dry humping anymore because it's so sloppy and slick it's audibly making wet noises now.

Me (desperately): "Ethan! I need you to fuck me! Put your cock inside me."

Ethan (apologetically like the sweetheart that he is): "Okay, okay. I will."

And with that, I see him reach down and adjust the angle of his penis to point slightly lower, and with one simple push he slides right inside me and all of my wetness without any impediment whatsoever. It feels simultaneously like the most exciting moment of my life, while also the biggest relief and feeling of relaxation I've ever felt. It's indescribable.

Amazingly, it might feel even better to Ethan, though.

Ethan (with a huge exhale): "Oh fuck! Oh my god."

Raj (I can't believe he says this): "Ethan, maybe don't try and cum in her until we've all had a chance?"

Chris (looking out for his roommate): "The fuck?!! Raj!"

Ethan (giving Raj a quick glance): "Okay. I'll try."

And now, the adorable, tall freshman boy with the huge cock starts fucking me for real. One, two, three pumps with each thrust feeling better than the last, probably because each time he's reaching a little bit deeper and deeper inside me. I let out a loud moan that I'm pretty sure anyone in the hallway could hear, and then as unbelievably good as it all feels, it all comes to a screeching halt.

Ethan abruptly lifts himself up off of me and pulls his cock all the way out of my vagina to where it's now hovering just above my pussy.

Ethan (panting): "Sorry, I was gonna cum so I had to stop."

Oh fuck no. This isn't happening. I grab Ethan's ass so hard I'm sure I leave marks.

Me (demanding to this boy in no uncertain terms): "Put your fucking cock back in me! Cum if you need to! Just fuck me!!"

I pull the boy back up and inside me, and he does as he's told and starts fucking me even harder than before. I can tell right away that he's going to cum, and while I'm sure I would've loved for this to have lasted longer, the alternative of some bullshit red light / green light waiting game where he's simply trying not to orgasm would be far worse.

Ethan starts moaning and shaking. His head is up next to mine and our ears our rubbing against each other with every semen expelling spasm of his. He's letting out loud grunts that are timed perfectly with each exact moment he slams his pelvis into mine. Every thrust is a moment of electric joy as both the inside of my vagina, and the outside of my clitoris, are getting slammed with pleasure on each hit.

Ethan (seemingly about twenty seconds into his orgasm, while in disbelief): "I'm still cumming!"

Dave (chiming in): "Fuck, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Finally, Ethan collapses on top of me in a sign he's done orgasming. And for the first time, we kiss. He gives me a very sweet and innocent peck on the lips followed by a huge smile, which I decide to turn into a real kiss by grabbing his head and pressing my tongue into his mouth. It's such a passionate but most likely fleeting connection between the two of us, but then I think about the fact that I just took this boy's virginity. That's something neither one of us will ever forget for the rest of our lives, and that makes me really happy for some reason.

Now emotionally, I feel content in the connection that Ethan and I just made, but physically, I'd be lying if I said I felt even remotely satisfied with my current state. While I'm guessing young Ethan just had the most powerful orgasm of his life, I've still only just started building towards one of my own. So while Ethan lifts himself off of me, and assesses the wet remains of the physical connection we just made, I immediately turn my attention to who's going to be next.

I realize that of the four boys, the only one I haven't touched yet in some capacity is Dave. So I turn my head to my left, where Dave is standing, and reach out to take ahold of his hand.

Me (looking into Dave's eyes): "Do you wanna fuck me next?"

Dave: "Oh man, I would love to. But I actually think Chris should be next."

I don't know what to make of that suggestion, and whether it's because Dave doesn't actually want to have sex with me and would prefer to just watch, or whether it's because he's simply the most polite kid on planet Earth. Either way, I turn my head to the other side and look at Chris.

Me: "Well?"

Chris doesn't say a word, but instead immediately climbs up onto the bed where I'm still lying on my back, with my legs spread open and my vagina now leaking the huge load of cum his roommate just deposited inside of me. To be honest, I was a little worried that he might've balked at the prospects of fucking a pussy that had someone else's semen in it (come to think of it, maybe that's Dave's issue?) but Chris certainly doesn't seem to care.

There's no dry humping warmup with Chris, as the first thing he does is guide his straight as an arrow cock into my vagina before lowering his body onto mine. He's not resting his weight on me like Ethan was, but is instead mostly supporting himself with his elbows. We begin to kiss sweetly, and he begins to slowly pump in and out.

I close my eyes and commence some very soft moaning. Chris seems to take a much more methodical and measured approach to fucking me, as it's clear he's done this before, and from my initial impression of this experience, perhaps many times before. It's quite lovely, and with each thrust of his cock, I can feel myself starting to relax, and starting to build the foundation towards an orgasm.

Now throughout this whole story, I've definitely been pretty negative in describing my sex life with my husband, Greg. But I do have to point out the one legitimate positive about having sex with him. He could almost always make me cum through intercourse. That was definitely a good thing, considering he wasn't a fan of oral sex or any kind of foreplay, really. But with Greg, there was never a fear of him cumming quickly, so he would always allow me the time I needed to build up to cumming myself. And to his credit, it usually would take awhile so I appreciated his allowing me to do that.

And so with Chris right now, he's kind of reminding me a little bit of Greg's constant rhythmic motion, and while everything else about this experience is the exact opposite of what having sex with my husband would've been like, it's pretty awesome that the one thing Greg could do right, Chris is having no problem duplicating as well. Fuck, this is so nice.

A couple minutes of this, and I'm getting closer and closer. I even let Chris know, as I pull his ear next to my mouth.

Me (into Chris's ear so only he can hear): "Don't fucking stop. You're gonna make me cum."

After I finish saying that, I don't know why but I take my tongue and run it all around the outside of his ear before probing his ear hole itself. I'm just so fucking horny right now, I feel like I've become a version of myself I've never met before.

Chris takes his ear bath in stride though as he pulls back, smiles, and then starts making out with me some more. And at this point, he actually steps up his fucking and takes it one notch higher, both in the frequency of his thrusts as well as the power behind each one. And holy shit, does that do the trick.

At this point, I realize my orgasm has already begun. I grab ahold of his strong, adorable butt and pull him into me to make sure there's no way he can withdraw. He fights through my pull to give him just enough space to keep pounding me, and oh my god... his cock, his hips, his ass, and his chest all colliding into me is so goddamn sexy.

I cum harder than I've ever cum before. I open my mouth, I moan, I close my eyes, my head tilts all the way back until my back starts to arch. Chris, the Adonis that he is, just continues to fuck me uninterrupted all the way through. The euphoria plateaus at such a high level that I feel like I'm floating. I don't even feel human. And then finally, after the best 60 seconds of my life, my pleasure subsides and I relax my body in a moment of total contentment and satisfaction.

When I finally open my eyes, Chris is there waiting for me with the biggest grin I've ever seen, and is somehow still continuing to make love to me. I'm apparently not the only one confused and amazed at his endurance.

Dave (to his friend): "Holy shit, man, how did you not cum there?"

Chris (while kind of giggling): "Pure luck, dude. I obviously had no idea all of this was gonna happen tonight, but I had just jerked off at like 5 o'clock right before we met Becca."

Ethan: "Aaaahhh... I was wondering the same thing. Holy shit."

Chris (basically having a matter-of-fact conversation now with his buddies while his penis is still inside me): "Yeah if it wasn't for that, I'm sure I would've cum way before she just did."

Me (still on cloud nine): "Well it worked out well for me..."

Chris (clarifying): "But Becca, you are so hot right now I'm sure I could cum right away if I wanted to."