Dormant Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me (faintly): "You should."

Chris (checking with his friends): "Is it okay if I finish or did either of you two want a turn before that?"

Dave: "I'm good, you should definitely blow your load."

Raj: "Actually, do you mind if I have a go?"

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty out of it right now, but in an entirely content way where I'm going to be happy no matter what happens from here on out. And so I honestly don't care that Chris climbs off of me without ever cumming and cedes his place to Raj.

Raj, like Chris, wastes no time with any sort of foreplay, and immediately begins pumping into me. At this point, it stills feel really good to be getting fucked, but I think the mental aspect of knowing that these boys are just taking turns on me is actually more satisfying than the physical pleasure itself. It's just a really hot concept, at least in this moment, with these particular boys.

It doesn't seem like very long, but soon enough Raj starts picking up the intensity of his thrusts and he starts cumming. I think the most noteworthy moment of his orgasm is the way he reached underneath me and forcefully grabbed my ass with both hands while he came. I think it was also interesting how he, unlike the first two to fuck me, didn't kiss me at all. Perhaps that was the result of some lingering guilt regarding that pseudo-girlfriend he supposedly has? Either way, as soon as Raj is done climaxing, he climbs off me, leaving me still spread-eagled in a now growing wet spot of cum on Ethan's bed.

I keep using the word content, and if I knew of a better word I would use that instead, but it just captures exactly how I feel right now. And really, I'm so content I could probably just fall asleep. But I also know neither Dave nor Chris has cum yet so I'm guessing there's more in store for me. And after what sounds like some discussion between those two aforementioned boys, I'm greeted with Chris climbing back on top of me. At this point, with the number of times Dave has deferred, I'm guessing he's not going to end up having sex with me. I'm totally fine with that, especially since I'm really looking forward to seeing and feeling Chris get to orgasm.

Chris enters me for the second time, and as he does I feel him greet me with another sensual kiss. I muster up enough strength to reach around his back and squeeze him tightly, while my legs stretch to open up just a little bit more to welcome him inside me. I can immediately tell he has a different agenda this go around as he starts off much more aggressively, both in how he's fucking me and how he's kissing me. It's much more passionate, as his mouth quickly moves away from my mouth and onto my cheek, neck, and even my shoulder, while his kisses transform into nibbles, and even soft bites. I don't mind it one bit, as I reciprocate by switching from touching his back with my fingers, to a light, but forceful back scratching with my nails.

Chris picks up his intensity, and soon enough he becomes the third freshman boy to shoot his load of young, barely legal sperm up into my unprotected vagina. As he's wrapping up, all I can think of is how I'll never get tired of the sensation of a young boy cumming inside me. The vigor, the intensity, the raw unbridled horniness. It's just the best.

With Chris now done fucking me for the second time, and cumming for the first, I turn and look at the last man standing, Dave. My legs are still spread wide open, as at this point they're so permanently fixated into that position that it probably would take more effort than I have available to even be able to close them. And now with a third load of semen shot inside me, I can't even imagine how sloppy and messy my pussy is right now.

With Dave on the spot, it's pretty clear it's now or never for him and me, and while I was pretty confident he was going to be content just watching, the look in his eyes as he's now approaching me, is actually giving me some doubt. He comes right up to the side of me, leans down to my ear, and whispers.

Dave: "Becca, would you mind scooting down to the end of the bed?"

I don't have a ton of energy to do anything right now, but I'm happy to try and oblige. And with his help, even though I don't know what he has planned, I scoot my butt down towards the bottom of the bed, into a position similar to when Chris and Ethan had first laid me down. The only difference is now I can feel a huge wet spot on the fitted sheet that used to be below my opening, but is now right underneath the middle of my back.

Dave then circles around to the bottom of the bed himself, gently lifts up my legs, pins them back, and I never could've predicted this in a million years, but he starts feverishly eating my pussy. Like not just licking it, but eating it as if the fact that it's filled with all of his friends' cum isn't a deterrent, but rather something he's been waiting for this entire time.

Ethan: "Oh shit man."

Chris: "Holy fuck."

Raj: "I did not see that coming."

The other three boys seem to be as much in disbelief as I am. One thing they're not experiencing though is the licking sensation on an extremely sensitive and overworked vagina, like I am. It's a struggle not to giggle, both at the feeling, as well as at the surprise of how Dave is now eating his friends' ejaculate.

Dave (pausing to explain): "You guys have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

Ethan: "Holy fuck. No kidding. You do realize you're eating all of our jizz, right?"

Dave (laughing): "Oh I know. And don't you try and kink shame me, bitch!"

Chris (perplexed): "So this is like your thing?"

Dave: "Oh I've never done this before. Always wanted to though. The problem is, I only want to do it when I'm really horny and worked up, but the only time I've ever been around a cum-filled pussy is when I, myself just came in it, so I'm never horny anymore at that point."

With that, Dave goes back to licking me. I can actually feel his tongue up and inside me. And when it's not inside me, it's down below cleaning up everything from my butthole up to my main hole. Here I was a minute ago worried about how sloppy and messy I was, and Dave is single handedly cleaning me up with his mouth.

Raj (chuckling): "Hey Dave, I think this actually counts as your first gay experience, unlike that time in the hospital."

Dave (pausing from his cleanup again): "No way."

Chris (laughing): "Dude, it kind of is, but you do you, man. I'm kinda entertained watching you do this."

Dave: "If you fuckers really want to believe that licking a vagina is somehow gayer than touching a limp penis, then I don't think I can help you."

Oh my god, these guys are simply hilarious.

Dave gets a couple of last, thorough licks in and then takes a little step back to admire the job he just did. I have to say that beyond just cleaning me up, he's also succeeded in waking me up. He then climbs up onto the bed, scoots me back up a little, and then he becomes the fourth and final one of his friends to stick his cock inside me. When he does, he starts kissing me, and I think part of his intention was to make me taste some of the leftovers in his mouth. It certainly tastes like a 50/50 mix of their flavor and my flavor, and while it wasn't anything worth savoring, I do think the fact that he just ate his friends' cum is kind of hot. And I certainly don't mind getting a little bit of it second hand as well.

It doesn't take Dave long to orgasm, and while it certainly feels good, it does seem to be getting to the point of diminishing returns now on how much pleasure I'm receiving from each subsequent fuck. And as he climbs off me, the thought goes through my mind that I think I'm probably at my limit here and perhaps ready to call it a night. I don't really want to go home, but I could envision just asking for a blanket, curling up, and falling asleep right here in this bed. But then something happens that piques my interest.

Ethan (politely): "Becca, is there anyway I could fuck you again? I know I'll do better this time."

I mean, how could I possibly say no to that?!?

Me: "Oh, Ethan... of course you can."

I reach out and take his hand, and despite cumming less than an hour ago, Ethan's cock appears to be completely rock hard again. I'm not sure if it's the thought of getting another chance to experience his huge penis or what, but you can take everything I just said about being done for the night and throw it out the window, because the idea of fucking Ethan right now is really goddamn appealing.

Once he climbs up onto the bed, I immediately lean forward to grab him by the ass and pull him into me. His long cock slides right back into my gaping vagina, and once he's all the way in there's no question I can physically feel the difference between him and the other three boys I've fucked tonight. It's much more apparent now than when we first had sex, and as much as I hate to admit it, holy shit I think size really does matter.

He starts fucking me in and out, we're kissing with tongue, and I can tell right away that this time with Ethan is going to be very different. He seems much more in control and confident, and there's no sign whatsoever of him holding back out of fear of cumming.

On top of that, there just seems to be something special about Ethan that's been growing on me throughout the night. I don't know if it's his adorable inexperience, his genuine sincerity, or how some of his friends, mainly Dave, have been ragging on him tonight. But regardless of the reason, I can't help but find myself rooting for him. It's like I want him to be happy, and as a result I personally find myself wanting to give him pleasure, any way that I can. There's no doubt I started off the evening being most attracted to Chris, but as the night has gone on, I think I'm now even more attracted to his tall, goofy, roommate Ethan. I can't explain it, but I can admit it.

So the two of us start really getting into it, and soon enough Ethan and I have a wonderful rhythm going. He's backing in and out of me while I meet him halfway by rotating my hips back and forth, and each time we collide, it makes a pronounced slapping sound that feels amazing.

Me (whispering into his ear): "Your huge cock feels so fucking good right now."

Ethan (whispering back into my ear): "You're so beautiful, Becca. You're like a goddess."

Oh man, that feels so good to hear. But fuck, I'm pretty sure his cock feels even better. And wow, this kind of came out of nowhere all of the sudden, but I think I might cum soon. Yep, there's no maybe about it, I'm definitely going to orgasm here. Holy shit.

Maybe it's because I've never had two orgasms from sex in the same night, and I'm in completely uncharted territory here, but I had absolutely no idea I was about to cum until about 5 seconds ago, and now it's already begun. Holy fucking shit.

Me (screaming at the ceiling): "Oh god! I'm cumming!"

Ethan (while pumping even faster): "Oh my god. Oh my god."

Me (begging and holding onto his back for dear life): "Just don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

Ethan (yelling): "Oh I'm cumming! I'm cumming too!"

As great as my first orgasm with Chris felt, this one is even better. I get a rush of euphoria that clearly originates from my pussy, but that I can feel traversing across my entire body. It hits all four of my limbs, my back, my neck, every finger, every hair, and it transforms my skin into one giant network of interconnected goosebumps. I feel so warm, and yet I'm simultaneously hit with a full body chill at the same time. Like the good kind of chills you get when someone runs their fingers through your hair. It feels absolutely amazing, and it lasts a lot longer than I ever would've expected.

Ethan is grunting and groaning, and he's trying his hardest to keep pumping, but I can tell that he's all done cumming and probably doesn't have a single drop of semen left anywhere inside him.

Me (softly because I'm also exhausted): "Shhh... Shhh... you can relax. That was amazing."

I hold the tall, lanky, adorable engineer in my arms, but who am I kidding, I'm about to fall asleep. I'm so tired. I'm so spent. I'm so content.

I close my eyes and I do absolutely nothing. My arms that had previously been holding my new favorite lover, collapse to my sides. I can feel Ethan lift up and out of me, and as he does I feel and hear the skin of our chests peel apart from each other, as I'm clearly sweatier now than I've been at any point tonight. And once we're separated, the cool air flowing across my damp, exposed skins feels so pleasant.

I continue to lay here motionless, with no desire or need to open my eyes. I can hear a little discussion going on amongst the boys, and the next thing I know I feel what I'm pretty sure is a wad of tissues wiping up my pussy. Whichever sweet boy is taking the time to clean me up is being so carefully gentle, yet thorough, and is making sure to get every bit of cum off of me.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind now, that after orgasming for the second time, I am once and for all, finally done. Like for real. And it's clear that the boys both recognize this, and respect this, because once they're done wiping up all the semen in and around my vagina, I feel one of them gently tilt me on my side and close my legs. It's almost like the way a shopkeeper would flip their sign from open to closed at the end of the night, the boys just did the exact same thing to me, but with my legs instead of a sign.

With my eyes still closed and now comfortably lying on my side, I feel a bed sheet being pulled up and over the top half of my naked body, and that's the last thing I need. I have no hope anymore of staying awake even a few minutes longer, and I drift off into a blissful state of deep, deep, sleep. It's hard to imagine sleeping this well on such a mediocre bed and mattress, but after having had sex six times, taken five loads of cum, from four different boys, been fingered, eaten out, fondled, complimented too many times to count, taken a boy's virginity, and having had a night I will absolutely never forget, I've never slept so well in my entire life.

The next thing I know, I wake up to the lovely sound of some birds chirping outside one of their cracked open windows. It's just starting to get light out, and I can see from an old school clock they have on one of their desks that it's apparently 6:12 am.

I feel good. I feel really good. Is there a word that means the exact opposite of regret? Because that's what I'm feeling right now about everything that happened last night. I quietly sit up in bed to take stock of how everything ended up and where everyone is, and the first thing I'm reminded of is that I'm still completely naked!

I look over and I see Ethan, and he's sleeping on their tiny little couch using a balled up sweatshirt as a pillow. I'm sure it's because I passed out on his bed leaving him without anywhere to sleep. What a sweetheart. I can see Chris is sleeping, and snoring, in his own bed, and there appears to be no sign of Raj or Dave so I assume they ended back in their own rooms. Unlike me, Ethan and Chris managed to put their clothes back on at some point, as they both appear to be wearing underwear and a t-shirt.

Next to my bed, I can see that someone thoughtfully placed and folded all my clothes into a neat little pile. My god, these kids are just too much. I know it's time for me to go home, and my plan is definitely to sneak out quietly without waking them, but these kids are so damn sweet that there's definitely a part of me that wants to leave behind some sort of a way for us to stay in touch. But I decide against it.

Look, last night was absolutely perfect, and in theory I could reach out in a few weeks or even a few months from now and try to meet up with them again. But as much as I'd love to recreate everything that just happened and experience it all over again, there's just no way it would ever be as good the second time around. And so as great as last night was, I realize it's probably for the best for me to let that be the end of the story. At least this story, with these particular boys.

So I silently stand up and manage to get dressed without making a peep. I take one last look at my two adorable lovers, and I tiptoe out. I leave their room as quietly as I can, and head down the main stairwell. As I walk out of their dorm, I once again have a happy little skip in my step, just as I did last night when my adventure was only beginning.

I definitely think about the fact that I'll probably never see these four boys again, which is a little bittersweet. But then I also think about some of the other boys that didn't stick around until the end. For example Trevor, the huge football player and his supposedly massive big black cock. I wonder how big his penis actually was? Is it possible it wasn't even as big as Ethan's? That definitely would've been interesting to see, especially side-by-side.

And then there was Brad. Poor Brad. Like Ethan, he apparently was a virgin too, but unlike Ethan, he was just seemingly too shy and self conscious to stick around. I stop walking for a second and look back up at the dormitory, and I kind of wonder what Brad's up to right now. Probably sleeping I would guess. But there's definitely a part of me that wants to go up there, find his room, and just fuck his brains out one-on-one.

But it's funny, Brad wasn't very attractive, and was definitely a little overweight, and I didn't even get to know him that well. But none of that seems to matter to me right now, because all I can think about is how this kid deserves to lose his virginity, and I'd love to be the one he does it with. I'd love for his curious hands, mouth, tongue, and cock to just explore me and my body however he wanted. That idea just seems so hot to me right now for some reason. But it's more than just that. It's also that I think Brad deserves to feel wanted, because we all deserve that. And so just on the off chance that he feels like no one wants him, I'd love to go knock on his door and show him how badly that someone does want him, because I want him.

And then it hits me. I don't know if I've always had this, or if it's something I just developed in the past twelve hours, but I clearly have a fetish for virgin boys now. Holy shit, I really do. It's the fact that Brad has never had sex, and that he might feel like nobody wants to have sex with him, is what's making me fantasize about him right this second. First it was Ethan, and now it's Brad. This is clearly a pattern, and now I'm a little worried it's going to become a thing. Ha!

Oh god, on that note, it's definitely time to get the fuck out of here and go home. As I get to my car, I see an orange and black envelope on my windshield. A ticket?!? What'd I get a ticket for? Then I look up and see a pretty obvious street sign that clearly says no overnight parking. Well fuck, I guess I'm guilty as charged on that one.

I open up the ticket and see it's actually for a very modest amount, so it's really not a big deal. And then a thought crosses my mind, and this will definitely date me. But do any of you remember those Mastercard commercials where they'd list out a bunch of items someone bought with their credit card, and their prices, and then at the end there'd be one final item, but that one would be listed as 'priceless'?

Well I doubt they'd ever let this commercial make it to air, but I think last night would make one hell of a Mastercard commercial.

Parking ticket: $32

Three large bottles of decent alcohol: $106

Getting fucked to my heart's content by a dorm room full of sweet, horny, adorable, freshman boys: Priceless.