Dormant Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
Four freshman boys give a mom a perfect night of pleasure.
11.2k words
4.81
14.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers

I'm not sure if Chris intended to be so dramatic when he locked the door to his dorm room, but when he flipped that dead bolt and it made its loud thunk, it conveyed to all five of us still inside that a lot more than some innocent fingering was about to go down. And while I was certainly excited to be a part of any sexual escalation to come, after all I was the one who suggested it, I did have one important request to make before any of that could commence.

Me (quite embarrassed at having to ask this): "Chris, I'm so sorry... but before you lock us all in, is there any way I could use the restroom first? I really have to pee!"

Chris (very apologetically): "Oh my god, of course, Becca! Here let me show you to the bathroom."

And with that, the barely 19-year-old college freshman soccer player leads me down his hallway to where there's a large multi-use bathroom for males, as well a couple of individual private bathrooms for anyone else. And in this instance, 'anyone else' means a 39-year-old recently separated mom who's been trapped in a sexless marriage for what seems like forever and is now over compensating by basically throwing herself at a dorm room full of horny boys. Okay, maybe that's an over simplification of the situation, as it doesn't give any credit to just how charming, sweet, adorable and funny these boys are. Not to mention, handsome, fit, strong, and sexy.

I came here tonight with two goals in mind. I wanted to finally feel wanted, and then I was hoping to have some sort of a physical release as well, in other words get laid. And while both of those prospects are looking very promising at the moment, what I hadn't planned on, was feeling such a genuinely enjoyable connection with someone, let alone multiple people. I think I assumed I was going to find some young student and just anonymously use him for his youthful horniness. But instead, I've met an entire group of boys that I've enjoyed hanging out with so much, that it has me questioning whether I really need to protect my anonymity, or if there's any scenario where it'd be okay for me to keep in touch with them after tonight. Rationally, I know that would be insane, but it's kind of crazy I'm even contemplating it.

Anyway, once I'm in the bathroom I sit down to pee, and it's quite the relief after how badly I had to go. I'm sure all those vodka lemonades Chris made me are to blame, but considering how good they have me feeling right now, they were worth it. Once I finish, I make my way over to the sink to wash my hands.

As I look at myself in the mirror, I fix a few stray strands of hair, and then I start thinking about my husband Greg. I kind of wish he could see me right now and what I'm about to do. Not to rub it in his face that I'm about to have sex with other people, or to show him how unsatisfied I had been with him all these years, but rather for him to get a chance to see the part of me that's been hidden for so long. To be honest, I have no idea what he'd actually think about me and what I'm doing here. I don't know whether he'd be disgusted, take pity on me, or perhaps even laugh at me and think I was ridiculous for throwing myself at boys the same age as our son.

But no matter what his initial reaction was, I'd love for him to see firsthand just how different he and I are, in case he ever finds himself doubting that our splitting up was a mistake. Because as I look at myself in the mirror and think about how excited I am to head back into that dorm room, the only regret I can possibly imagine feeling, is that if anything, we waited too long to move on from our failed marriage. It's a great feeling to be that confident in a decision, and there's no question I would want him to feel the same way.

I open the bathroom door to head out, and of course Chris is still there waiting for me, the sweetheart that he is. He leads me back down the hall, and as we get close we can actually hear some loud scraping noises coming from inside their room, as if the other three boys are in the process of rearranging the room's furniture. We open the door and Ethan, Raj, and Dave look up with the cutest guilty looks on their faces. Apparently, they've dragged one of the beds, which I believe is Ethan's, out from the corner of the room to where it's smack dab in the middle of the floor.

Ethan (shyly): "We thought maybe we should move my bed out a little? To give us more space?"

I don't respond immediately, as instead I'm kind of looking around their room post rearrangement with this single, small bed set apart as if it's purposefully on display. The bed itself is extremely basic, like something I might imagine a prison having. It consists of a two-inch thick mattress on a basic metal frame that's probably no more than 18 inches high. It certainly doesn't offer up any mental images of extreme comfort, but there's something both charming and erotic about imagining me lying naked on there, in the middle of this room, with all four of them surrounding me.

Raj (probably wondering why I haven't said anything): "Sorry, we can move it back to where it was..."

Me (smiling): "No, I think it's perfect."

You know it's funny, having raised a son all the way up to and through high school, it's safe to say I'm pretty good at seeing right through the bullshit that teenage boys will try to pass off from time to time. I'm far from the only mom that has this ability, as we all seem to have this mother's intuition that allows us to see so clearly when someone that age is actually being genuine, or if they have some sort of ulterior motive lurking in the background. I swear we can see it a mile away.

But the funny thing about these four boys right now, is that they seem to be completely genuine in their actions, but at the same time are definitely harboring a little guilt, and the combination is absolutely adorable. It's as if they're trying their hardest to be nice and respectful, but for some reason they must think they're doing something they're not supposed to be doing. As if they're somehow taking advantage of me? The ironic thing is, I'm the one who came to their dorm under completely false pretenses, and then in addition to lying to them, bought them all alcohol they're too young to legally drink. If anyone is being taken advantage of, it's definitely them and not me.

But anyway, as soon as I confirm that I'm actually pleased with their room's rearrangement, it's as if that was the final go ahead they've been waiting for all along. Within just a few seconds, all four of them, Chris the gorgeous soccer player, Ethan the tall, deep-voiced, virgin engineering student, Raj, the Indian tennis player, and Dave, the wise-cracking and most sex-obsessed member of the group, all converge on me like moths to a summer light.

Chris, who has been the de-facto leader of the group from the very beginning, takes the bottom of my black, spaghetti strap top into his two hands and begins to slowly bring it up. I respond by raising both my arms up high, giving him the go ahead, and he obliges by effortlessly lifting my camisole up and over my head. I then feel Dave start working on the clasp to my bra, and no sooner have I lowered my arms back down than he's on the front side of me waiting to slide my simple black brassiere off my hands. With no more shirt or bra on, technically you could say I'm topless, but that doesn't last long as a swarm of hands immediately rush in and start covering up a significant part of my exposed upper half. I don't have time to count, but I'm pretty sure all eight of the eminently curious teenage hands in the room are now pawing at my naked flesh.

Some of the touches are firm and strong, while others are much more gentle. Some of the hands feel like they're touching me for their own enjoyment, while others feel like they're trying to relax me after a long, hard day. As you probably could've guessed, the area receiving the most attention of all is my very modestly sized chest. A king-of-the-hill style game has broken out where various hands are fighting for the right to cup each of my two breasts, with each of the victors using their perch atop my boob to fondle its nipple between their fingers. And while it's mostly a respectful competition, I can definitely sense some minor pushing going on between these kids, both in terms of their bodies as well as their hands, in order for them to get into the best possible position to fondle me.

Me (looking down at the mass of limbs on all sides of me): "Have any of you boys ever done anything like this before?"

Ethan (so innocently): "Touched a boob?"

Dave (almost simultaneously): "Had sex?"

Me (giggling at the fact I need to clarify): "No, I meant have any of you ever been with a girl with another guy at the same time?"

I realize I worded that kind of weirdly, but in my defense it's kind of a weird situation we're in! But anyway, I turn my head around in both directions to gauge the reaction of all four of my admirers, and each one of them is subtly shaking his head no.

Dave (quietly but definitely heard by all): "But I have had a gay experience, once."

Chris (with great shock): "Oh really?!?"

Chris (correcting himself): "Sorry that was kind of a strong reaction. No judgement intended. Just surprised."

When Chris first heard Dave's admission, he had instinctively removed his hands from me as part of his reaction, and now Raj and Ethan do the same thing as they turn to look at Dave for further explanation. This leaves Dave as the only one still touching me, and he seems perfectly content to take advantage of the lack of competition as he quickly moves in to seize full control of both of my boobs.

Dave (with both of his hands extended and gently massaging my breasts while he talks): "Yeah, it happened as a result of cutting my leg open. You know that big scar I have?"

Chris: "Yeah, the one from rock climbing?"

Dave confirms, and then kind of looks down with his eyes to indicate where this scar is, which I assume is only necessary because he's unwilling to remove either of his hands from my chest and simply point.

Dave (now turning to me to explain): "Yeah, this past summer I was hiking with a buddy of mine and slipped and sliced open the inside of my thigh pretty bad. It was like 58 stitches."

Ethan (with a confused look on his face): "Wait... you hooked up with the dude you were hiking with??"

Dave: "No, no, nothing like that. It was in the hospital."

Raj: "Wow. I have no idea where this story is going right now."

Dave: "Yeah, so to stitch me up, they had to give me a butt ton of Novocaine or whatever anesthetic they used. And as a result the whole middle of my body became totally numb."

This time Dave actually does remove one of his hands to demonstrate the section of his body that was affected by the anesthesia. He gestures in a giant circle over his entire mid section before returning his hand back firmly onto my left breast. I can see that Dave's three friends are as curious as I am as to where this story is going, so we patiently wait for him to continue.

Dave: "Yeah so after they were all done, I'm just sitting there in this hospital bed all alone. There's no one else there. And so I start feeling around, and I'm just completely numb as shit. Can't feel a thing."

Ethan (with a face that's starting to turn skeptical): "Okay... and then what?"

Dave: "And so then I start playing with my ding dong, just batting it around, stroking it, you know... but since I can't feel anything, it feels like I'm touching somebody else's cock!"

Ethan: "For fuck's sake, Dave! That's not gay. That's called masturbating you dumb fuck."

Dave (defensively): "Dude, trust me it was gay as shit. It was basically like I was touching another guy's penis. It was so fucking weird."

Me (laughing at the absurdity of this argument while still be fondled by Dave): "Oh my god, you guys crack me up."

Chris: "No way... I'm with Ethan. You can't claim anything about that as being even remotely gay."

Dave: "The biggest problem was I couldn't get hard though, because obviously I had no feeling, but I swear I played with that numb cock for like half an hour until my feeling started to come back and then it wasn't as interesting."

Raj (succinctly): "Okay, that was the dumbest story I've ever heard. Can we please get back to the task at hand?"

Chris: "I agree. But hold on guys..."

Chris (now turning to me): "Becca, before we start, are there any ground rules we should know about? Like anything you want us to do... or not do?"

Me (trying to think if there is anything): "Hmmmmm... I don't really know. How about we just plan on me telling you guys when it's happening, either good or bad? I appreciate you asking though!"

Chris: "Okay, that works. And I assume you want us all to wear condoms?"

Me (smirking): "You know, that's totally up to you. I'm definitely fine if you don't, but if you want to, you obviously should."

Raj (clearly surprised by my answer): "Oh wow. So you're on birth control I assume?"

Me (with a complete and absolute bald faced lie): "Yep!"

The truth is I'm not on birth control and haven't been for a number of years, but I'm not concerned in the least if these boys want to cum inside me tonight. I figure I'll worry about that tomorrow as I can always go pick up some Plan B pills or whatever it takes to make sure I'm covered, but right now, I definitely would prefer them to not wear condoms. I know it's not responsible, but it's just sexier. Sorry, not sorry. But apparently I'm too embarrassed to just come right out and say that though, so I end up blatantly lying instead. Oops!

Dave (excitedly): "You don't have to ask me twice to go bareback! Fuck Condoms."

Chris: "Easy there, Dave."

Me (realizing there is something I wanted to let them know): "Actually I do have one request... er rule. Can you guys not do any phones, or cameras, videos or pics or anything like that? That's definitely important to me."

Chris: "Absolutely. Completely understood."

Dave (timidly raising his hand): "What about hypothetically if we were super careful and made sure not to get your face in any of the shots?"

I don't say anything, but instead just give Dave a stare and a little bit of the stink eye.

Dave (apologetically): "Okay, okay, sorry I asked."

Chris (to Dave): "Seriously, no fucking around. If you even think about taking your phone out of your pocket, I'll kick you out of this room."

Dave: "Okay. I got it. Understood."

Me: "Okay. Well I think that's it from my end... is there anything else you wanted to discuss beforehand?"

Nobody says a word, and after a few seconds pass I think it becomes clear to the five of us that after all the buildup, flirting, drinking, games, discussions and everything else that's led us to this point, the real fun can finally begin.

Chris takes the initiative yet again, as his hands are the first to return to my topless body. He reaches out and gently caresses my bare stomach, but then quickly moves down to the waist of my jeans and pops the main button right open. Without hesitation he unzips my fly and places fingers from both of his hands inside the elastic band of my underwear, before circling them around to each of my hips. He then grabs the sides of my jeans and yanks both of my garments down at once, pulling them down over my butt, past my knees, and down to my ankles. I'm basically completely naked now.

Chris takes a second to get my pants off of my feet, and while he's working on that I start feeling a combination of different hands groping my butt, followed a few seconds later by Dave moving his right hand towards my crotch. He slides his four outstretched fingers in between my thighs, and presses them up against my vaginal lips, and I'm now standing there without a single piece of clothing on getting groped from all angles.

Chris, who had been crouching down getting my jeans off, then wraps his two arms securely around my legs, one arm below the knees and one arm above, and gently and confidently lifts me up and into the air! I definitely wasn't expecting him to do this, but the ease with which he hoists me up makes me feel as light as a feather.

Chris (instructing his roommate): "Ethan, can you get her back?"

Chris passes my upper half off to Ethan, and I transition from being held up vertically by just Chris, to now being carried face up in a laid out position by both Chris and Ethan. At first, I don't know what to make of this maneuver of theirs, but as they start to gently lower me down onto Ethan's bed in the center of the room, I come to see exactly what their plan is. How they knew to do this without seemingly discussing it beforehand, I'll never know. But the feeling of being lifted completely naked, and then carried at the mercy of these much younger, much stronger boys, is absolutely exhilarating.

And as they place me down onto Ethan's mattress that's only covered by a single fitted sheet, Chris, who is carrying my lower half, guides my butt to where it lands pretty close to the bottom of the bed, meaning there isn't really any room for my legs without them hanging off. Apparently this was by design though, as he then uses his free hands to traverse up the bottom of my thighs, forcing my legs up into the air. But once his hands gets to the inside of my knees, he stops lifting my legs up and instead forces them apart into an extremely spread-eagled position. My pussy is now as wide open as it can possibly get, and I'm so exposed that I'm sure all four of these freshman boys have a completely unobstructed view of both my vagina and my butthole.

Dave and Raj come in from opposite sides and each of them takes control of one of my legs, holding them back while forcing my pussy to remain pointed straight up. Again, I don't know if this sequence of events, from the carrying me to the bed, to the pinning me down and spreading me open, was something these four boys had discussed beforehand, but their coordination and teamwork during all of this is quite remarkable.

Chris, who is still off the end of the bed, moves his hands down the inside of my thighs, back towards my naked crotch, and as he does he stares right into my eyes. He lowers himself down onto his knees, and in the process moves his adorable face closer and closer to my vagina. I've been waiting so long for this moment, and now that it's almost here, my anticipation for him to lick me is so off the charts, I'm practically shaking.

Thankfully, I don't have to wait long, as Chris immediately places his warm, wet, tongue right against my spread open vagina. The feeling is so wonderful, that my gut instinct is to close my eyes and focus on capturing the memory of this sensation, so that perhaps I'll never forget it. I've wanted this specific moment, Chris licking me, since the first time I laid eyes on him a few hours ago, but I've been craving this sort of physical release, for much, much, longer.

I finally gather my wits enough to open my eyes back up, and as I do the first thing I see is Chris peering back up at me, just over my smooth, bare mound. I'm helpless not to start grinning. And as I do, I take my right hand and start running it through his adorable, short brown, curly hair. He's so goddamn hot, it's unbelievable. Like literally, it doesn't make any sense that he's eating me out right now.

For years, I've had to resort to begging my husband, Greg, to lick me down there. It had always been one of my favorite parts of having sex, but perhaps not surprisingly, Greg was never enthusiastic about it. And despite my being more than willing to return the favor to him many times over, he still would almost always refuse to go down on me. And the times that he did reluctantly oblige, it was always so unfulfilling. It's no mystery as to why, as obviously if he doesn't enjoy doing it, he's not going to be very good at it. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me, because it absolutely did. Not just from the standpoint of missing out on pleasure I probably deserved. But it terms of my self-esteem, it definitely made me feel self conscious about how desirable my vagina was.

becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers