Dormant Passions Ch. 03

Story Info
Friends enjoy an awesome foursome with rules.
7.8k words
4.67
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers

Friends enjoy an awesome foursome with rules

We just had a session of first-time couple swapping in our getaway location in the woods. Our friends, Harry and Elaine were so accommodating with my new wife, Fay and me. They were a beautiful couple in many ways; very kind and thoughtful and extremely attractive to us both. Fay liked Harry in an odd kind of way, I thought and I lusted for Elaine as she was pretty as she was sexy.

After our morning session of intimacy, we as married couples, took a break in our own bedrooms. We had been nude as planned as a 'dry run' before our proposal to join the other couple to a nudist camp in the near future. We were novices while Harry and Elaine were old hands.

As soon as we were behind closed doors, Fay and I hugged and kissed. We certainly needed that to reassure ourselves as to where and to whom we belonged. We were naked, of course but I was in my post ejaculatory refractory period. There was no real excitement possible immediately after a rather super stimulating episode ending in a strong and copious orgasm with a very sexy woman. Fay knows me enough to figure this stuff out and she did confirm by holding my limp cock and withdrawing the foreskin to find a bit of my semen there and looked at me with an awkward look. We were positioned in such a way that we couldn't see what the other pair were doing.

"Did you fuck her?" She didn't seem angry; may be a bit jealous and a wee bit happy for me.

"Not really. I came on her tummy. Did you do it?"

Now she looked really awkward; even a bit guilty. "Yes, we did. I was giving him a hand job and he was really enjoying it and I wanted him inside. I don't know. I really wanted it. I am sorry!"

"No, darling. That's OK." I kissed her again. "What made you want it? Surprisingly, Elaine is the one that wanted me inside too. I was just jerking off."

"Oh, Really? I was connected to him. You know it is so intimate and we were so aroused. I simply wanted it. You know he is quite small down there and different from you and there was that change to experience as well. It was like finger fucking, really." She giggled. "Elaine actually asked you to fuck her?"

"Yes, but she wanted to see me cum. She kept telling me to pull out." I retold the story. "She is quite tight," that part was not true, "you are ideal for me. Also, she looked at my dick just like you did the first time in that hotel. She touched me gently with her finger and said that she agreed that I was beautiful. That was maddening. She also said... she said this should not happen again; a one off or something."

"Can you fuck me now? So that we can clear ourselves up?" She was already holding my dick and giving it some gentle, loving caresses. Unexpectedly, it was working albeit very slowly!

I sent my hand to her pussy too and felt the wetness that was unusually copious. "Did he cum inside you?"

She hesitated and looked away and turned a shade pale. "I am sorry," she whispered in my ear, "but you really are the one that fills me up. This was a kind of deviation to ignite new sparks, no?"

"Yes." It must be. I felt her deep inside her love hole and it felt so soft yielding and expanded. Then, I had never fingered her after a fuck. "You are full of stuff here."

"Yes, but when you cum, I overflow." She was smiling now. "Now just do it to me. I want it now. Yes, you are big now."

It was the best thing to do and I went in quite easily when I lay on top of her. She responded beautifully with her whole body and her mouth working on my cheeks and neck.

"There you go. You are more than double of Harry. Go, go, do it, my darling."

We were moaning and grunting loud enough for the other two to hear us for now it didn't matter. We had broken some barriers. I had to go a bit longer and I stroked myself out of my refractory period.

"You can imagine or fantasize anything. Afterall you didn't climax inside her."

I ignored that even though flashes of Elaine's body and her sexy boobs and glorious pussy floated across my mind's eye. That was enough for my finer senses. I reached my climax and poured into her. Fay jerked too, but I think that was a fake or a reflex pseudo spasm that women experience when they are in sync with their partners.

We had a short nap. We were tired with effort and emotion.

We woke up when there was a knock. "We must go for our ride on the lake." That was Elaine.

"OK, we are coming." I replied.

"The wind gets a bit chill in the evening so wear something suitable." She was smart to let us know obliquely that this was no skinny ride. Who would do that on a lake, anyway.

We were on our way hoping to see the gorgeous sunset on the lake. The pontoon was large enough for another eight or ten people. The evening scene was indeed captivating with the shades of the end of day and the sounds of birds chirping in the sky while flying home. What was striking about that trip was the conversation that we had. Elaine went on a lengthy puritanical monologue of how we had all done wrong and let ourselves float with our alcohol soaked carnal emotions that day. No amount of points to the contrary put forward by the three of us mattered. We cited non-emotional physical gratification with no deep connections that might impede or erode our present commitments and reasons usually attributed to naturalism and nature that were ardently adhered to by Elaine.

"I was sexually needlessly needy and I badly wanted it. It is as much my fault or maybe mine more, and I am very sorry," Elaine got even emotional with her eyes filling up, "I am sorry, Harry; sorry Fay and Randy." Harry gestured for her to come over close to him at the wheel, to hug her and she buried her face on his shoulder. Some soft sobbing sounds emanated from there.

We all went silent as the pontoon hummed its way around the lake. Somehow Fay and I, and I suspect even Harry, did not feel this awkward guilt that was gripping Elaine. It was very strange that she would flip from being what she was a few hours earlier to this weird state of self deprecation. I recalled that when she referred to the happenings as a 'one off' was when some moral switch was turned on in her mind.

The rest of the boat ride, we spent in silence in a sombre mood of pretended regret. The outing, it appeared, was furthest away from a pleasant one. I rolled some stories of known people in my head; some of very liberated couples with declared open marriages that survived decades, and others that broke caused by cheating. Elaine was perhaps referring to couples of good friends swapping and with the same person, which might cause some clandestine connections. She may have had a point there.

Very secretly, I desired another session with Elaine. Our recent episode was not one of total bodily connection; I was standing and my torso was away from her. I longed to feel her warm supple body against mine and kiss her soft white flesh. I wanted to suck her juicy pink nipples and squeeze her butt while ramming her awesome pussy. I wanted that badly and reiterated very honestly, at least to myself, that I was not claiming her love. There was always that streak of guilt that we all feel in adulterous situations such as these but this was the most open connection one can imagine. Both the couples, and each of us independently, were in full cognisance and acceptance of what we were doing. The only argument to the contrary would be that we were slightly drunk. All that didn't sound too wrong to me. But alas, Elaine had, in no uncertain terms, thrown the possibility of a rerun out of the realm of my plans. It was quite fascinating how she had a change of mind that was diametrically opposed to what she had been. Also, it happened remarkably suddenly; in seconds after my glorious ejaculation on her pretty body.

Yet, more was to come to pass!

We were back in our rooms very soon and I confirmed that Fay shared my thoughts about what had transpired. Both of us were not the flirty types. We would both shun cheating very easily and wouldn't condone those that would stray even once leave alone habitually. We decided we needed to have a chat with Elaine. We hoped that Harry would back us up. Else, this would be a disastrous vacation.

We went through dinner with pretty much the same disposition of sobriety. Harry thoughtfully inserted some jokes to make us smile, though. It wasn't a bad evening after all. A brief discussion brought us into agreement with our plans for the next day. We were to go away on a full day hike in the same direction as the morning but would proceed to visit the small botanical gardens and a mini zoo.

After a peaceful sleep that helped us digest in dreamland, what we were going through as two couples, we welcomed the new day. We set out early as planned.

We were refreshed by a different flavor of entertainment. There were delightful bonsais to be enthralled by, in their sheer miniaturized beauty and then visited some very friendly animals in the petting section of the zoo. We settled in a rock garden of cacti to enjoy our picnic lunch of burgers. Our spirits were high even though there was that underlying uneasiness of the mixture of confused feelings that we had handled. We trudged back, negotiating the two-miles through the small stream and waterfall but none of our previous day's mischief was revisited. We did dangle our tired feet in the cool water for a while but remained decently attired!

All that had made us super exhausted that all four of us crashed to a deep slumber past our tea time. It was sunset when we awoke.

Dinner was brought out and we sat at the rugged kitchen table. At least for me, the air of intimacy returned even as Elaine walked in with a half smile and wearing a deep necked T shirt revealing her enticing cleavage. Her breasts merrily bobbed and jiggled within its confinement. The short, loose skirt she wore, flowed over her broad hips while revealing her sexy chunky thighs and hinted at her immaculate gluteal curves. It was bizarre that just a day after seeing her fully nude and even having entered her love tunnel, I was craving to see her naked as if I hadn't!

Fay looked awesome too. She was in denim shorts hugging that prize-winning butt of hers and cupping her crotch with an erotic curve downwards and backwards. Her loose top accentuated her breast volume, while the most frontal part almost hung down from her nipples. I was sure Harry was taking in an eyeful as well. We men somehow don't reach visual fulfilment with one encounter, it seemed.

Then an awkward silence followed as we mentally bridged the starkly different emotions that we were dealing with across two days. The oneness that we enjoyed the previous day took a break with our hike and then some remnants of the events with the location familiarity in the cottage, kicked in. The chat gap was broken by Fay. "You know, Elaine, honey, you are blaming yourself too much. I felt that way too; I mean I was drawn by the mood to be a bit frisky and I felt horny and as you know, we all... we all had sex. We felt it was an exploration of the sensual kind and harming or hurting our permanent relationships was furthest in our minds. Please take it that way and we will be comfortable. Looking at it like you are doing now is more troublesome and causing some disquiet in your mind and it will eventually seep into ours as well."

Elaine kept staring at her plate and said nothing. Harry, sitting next to her put his arm over her shoulder. "We were very conscious of what we were doing, sweetheart. We are mature people and are very honest with our feelings to ourselves and our friends here. I don't know if you are aware, Fay and Randy, we have never been unfaithful to each other and this was our first time to be intimate with someone else. I too had that desire to explore my own sexuality and discover the erotic nuances of intimacy outside of ourselves. And, most importantly, it was done in the presence of the other person's partners. What can be more open and honest than that?"

I had to chip in too: "I agree with what is being said and the feeling that we experienced. They were of pure sexual fun and perhaps with a view to enhance our own eroticism in marriage. I am hearing that we all enjoyed it and were thrilled with the purely physical enjoyment not only with another person, but with close intimate friends."

Elaine was still quiet. Harry added: "There was some titillation that our partners were enjoying with another person. There was that hidden and forbidden thrill of sharing. I know Elaine and I can see where she is coming from. She is grown up and deeply embedded in a bed of moral principles. That's not a bad thing but it does give rise to unnatural doses of guilt; sometimes even unjustified self blame." He kissed Elaine on her cheek. She was still mum. It was comforting that our combined pitch was perhaps seeping in.

We cleaned up after dinner and sat down on the lounge chairs when Elaine uttered something. "OK. So, it's only me, eh?" She looked around. "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing, hon," Fay answered, "just be as you were yesterday. That'll do."

"Yeah." Harry added. "Did you or any of us feel bad when it was happening? No, right? It's only when you thought back that you felt that funny guilt."

Elaine nodded but said nothing. If at all I saw her breathing slightly deeper and her boobs rose up magnificently with each intake. "Relax, take it easy." I volunteered my calming words. "We are not finding fault with anybody. We want to be on the same page and in the same shared cozy environment. We will follow what you say, Elaine. The last thing we want to do is break our camaraderie that was cautiously built."

"OK, OK," Elaine raised her arms in resignation. "I will go with what you all say. I guess this exploratory intimacy thing was new to me. Nudity isn't, as you all know. Let the party continue!"

"Yeah!" we all yelled in unison.

"Let's dance." Suggested Harry. "We have some music on our phone and we can hook it up here. This thing is old but produces some good sound."

Within minutes we had some lovely music going; soft, romantic and melodious. The lights were already dim in our living space and the sun had set leaving a glorious after glow over the lake. The windows were large and accommodated that view. We slow danced as couples for about fifteen minutes and then Harry got the tempo going into disco rhythms. The volume was rather loud and Fay yelled into my ear. "I want to take off my clothes!"

She didn't wait for my answer. She simply stripped. This was certainly not the Fay I new as a schoolgirl or collegemate. She wasn't this even when I married her. There was some kind of a transformation that came in with marriage, pregnancy and an abortion. I just couldn't figure it out but I wasn't objecting. The other couple looked at us and smiled. It was Harry that made the first move there. He stripped too. Elaine didn't seem to mind. It looked like Harry was coaxing her to join. It took a while but she did. She took off her skirt and danced in her panties and then slipped off her top and bra and finally like a seasoned striptease artiste, she wriggled out of her panties. I had to follow as Fay giggled me on.

It was that time again on this trip that I had to pinch myself to confirm that I was not in dreamland. I mean, really, was this actually happening? Especially after Elaine's droning moral lecture, this was incredible. The music was lively and my favorite type and tremendously danceable to. There was ABBA, Kool and the Gang, the Beegees, Doobie Brothers, Michael Jackson, Cream, Tony Orlando and a host of other clubbing favorites and we were into the music for a while. We also imbibed some beer; lots of it. Even the nudity was forgotten.

Then Harry called for a partner switch. Even that was in line as it was the 'groovy' music and we swung our naked bodies to the thumping rhythm. I noticed with my peripheral vision that the girls' boobs were bouncy and their sweet asses swung and twisted with that healthy quiver. The dim lighting made me squint but enough was seen. The music suddenly turned to a slower beat with Michael Bublè and Kenny G. I wasn't sure if that was engineered by Harry or part of a preselected playlist. Now we had to dance close and that was an exciting proposition though slightly awkward.

I made it look unpremeditated as I took Elaine in my arms and she responded with a dazzling smile. So far so good! I made a casual remark about the music and she agreed saying Harry had an amazing taste for good music. We had to speak in each other's ears as the music was pretty loud. This was my first time dancing nude and I asked Elaine if it was for her. No, she had done it once or twice before at 'the camp' but it was with Harry. Each time I got close to speak into her ear, her breast touched me on the lower part of my chest. The softness was maddeningly erotic. She was softness and smoothness personified not only visually but now dancing holding her hand and as my arm around her waist discovered, the tactile part was even more so. My other hand was a few burning inches away from her butt. The stimuli that my male senses could handle with a supressed reaction were getting unmanageably strong. With a wave of passion running down my spine, I realized with a great deal of embarrassment that I was developing an erection.

I stole a look at the other couple; my wife, Fay with Elaine's hubby, Harry. They had moved closer together with their bodies and chatting with chuckles and laughter. I couldn't hear them, of course. They were pasted together and their privates must have been squished together. They were showing no sign of their proximity sexually, though. They just kept doing the fox trot while they chatted. I decided to take a leaf out of their book.

I exteriorized a calm demeanor that would relax my nerves and perhaps drain my evolving erection.

I didn't get far as Elaine noticed me looking at the other two. "Look at them." She scoffed. "They are so damn close!" She didn't sound angry; just mystified.

"Are you OK with that?" I gazed right into her eyes to elicit an honest response.

"Are you?" She turned it back on me.

"I am OK. Fay and I had a talk. I was asking about you as you seemed upset when you spoke in the pontoon."

"Oh, that was me a bit confused. I thought I was the only one that was sexually turned on." She looked sharply at me and then softened with some shyness. "Yes, I was with you and I asked you to go inside me. Then I heard from Harry that Fay did the same and I sort of figured that we were all just steered into a milieu of sexual sharing and not carnally hungry to grab each other's partners."

Her words were so erotic that I got that feeling again. "You seem to be three avatars in one," I began, with another effort to quiet myself, "first you are that very correct, polite and proper dignified lady and then... wait four avatars. Then you are the zealous naturalist endowed with all the relevant attitude. Third you are what you were on the boat; still polite but firm and preachy and moralistic and then you are what you were last morning. The real beautiful and sexy woman wanting what you desire and being like we, or most others are."

She chuckled. We found ourselves simply shuffling in the same place devoid of any semblance of dance foot movements. "The last avatar is only transitional. The other three are what I am, really." She looked away thoughtfully. "You know, you guys have made me comprehend a few facts of relationships; sexual liaisons. I am getting there so late in life." She took a quick furtive glance at the other couple. "We can get closer if that's OK with you." She adjusted her left arm further up my shoulder. I needed no second invitation. I pulled her to me and may be a tad too abruptly. There was a hint of a push back form her but we were touching everywhere. Her boobs, both of them most of the time were flat against my chest and I felt the prickliness of her pubic hair on my thighs and yes, even on my cock. I don't think any man can resist that kind of a sensory provocation without an arousal and I succumbed. I knew I swelled up to my maximum and I voluntarily lowered myself a little to allow my cock to rub her core. There was no way she couldn't feel it.

Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers