Dormant Passions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to hold you?" She wore that naughty yet pretty smile that decorated her intimate question.

"Yes!" My voice was throaty with expectancy. "If you don't mind, that is..."

"I am fine. I just saw Fay holding Harry's!"

"Oh, really!" I had missed that.

Elaine let go of my hand and she dropped hers down and effected the gentlest fondle of a penis imaginable. I groaned softly and placed my now free hand on her shoulder. "Can you rub me, please? With your hand," she quickly added, "I am not good at it with my left."

"Sure." Was my obvious response. Before I moved my hand from her waist, I slipped down to feel her butt. I drew circles on her lovely globes and drew a soft line down her crack. I savored that supreme texture again. She moaned in shut-eye appreciation. Then I moved forward. We had to move away to make room for both our hands. I inched my way through her bush. I felt her lip and then her crack. When I reached my target, I was pleasantly surprised.

She was so very wet!

I ran my finger up and down to find her bud; the epicentre of her excitement. Her eyes fluttered open. "Yes, I am excited too; very excited." She admitted coyly.

"What makes you so?"

"It's the general atmosphere, I guess. The mood, the nudity and the possible variations of intimacy. You guys are good friends too and being close with you as well, I think." She went thoughtful. "What gets you going?"

"If I were honest, being a man, it would be your beautiful body and then, that my wife is enjoying with another man. For my maleness, those would be the reasons."

The couple had moved to the other end of the room and in the hazy light it looked like they were doing a standing fuck! "Oh, my god!" Elaine dropped her gaze downwards in apparent embarrassment. Then she went back to our discussion. "Nevertheless, what in me makes you excited? My butt?"

"The whole of you, actually. Your entirety is perfect. Your butt, boobs and thighs are all too sexy. I love your bush too."

"Oh really? What do you like about that?" She voiced a manufactured giggle. "You know, I have noticed you checking out my bum; didn't know you were interested in other stuff."

"Oh, I can only see your shape with clothes on. And I know this is funny as Fay says that you girls aren't visual and it is even weird that men like to see stuff. Your pubes are imbued with that correct blend; luxuriant growth without obstructing the beautiful form beneath."

"Good lord! Such details. About us being visual, not always, Randy. We don't like to see random stuff. But as you know now, I like to see men cum and I also like to see Harry's thing getting big looking at me or me feeling him up. That's a top secret, by the way." Elaine laughed softly.

We continued to touch each other but not really masturbate. As if on cue we glanced towards Fay and Harry and we saw that Fay had one leg raised and Harry was going much faster now.

"Can you stroke, me please?" I begged.

"Sure, hon." She started caressingly slow and soulful strokes. She pulled the skin back to its hilt and then let it spring back and even helped it all the way stretching it in the other direction.

I needed to reciprocate. I found her little swollen nubbin and did the circular movement that Fay had taught me. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh, yes. I like it slow. Yes! Am I?"

"My god, you are taking me to heaven." I wasn't exaggerating. It was an out of body experience in being jerked off by this beautiful woman. "Can I... can I suck your boobs?"

"Oh gosh! I thought you'll never ask. Please do!" I bent down and kissed those lovely pink peeks with lustful thirst. She jerked in happy response.

It was inevitable that the speed of our mutual services would be driven by the levels of our arousal. Very soon we were at moderate speeds and then onto almost top speed.

We were distracted if not disturbed by a moan from Fay that shot through the music decibels. We glanced to find Harry moving his hips as if he was climaxing and Fay was reciprocating in the same one leg hoisted position. It was erotic alright to see and we enjoyed that spectacle.

"I wish I could see Harry cum. Oh, but I must see you cum again. Come on!" She got faster and her left hand went behind to hold my butt as an anchor. She moved to my right side a shade so that my cock was within her field of vision. I had a more challenging proposition reaching her clit with my right hand, but she didn't seem to care. Nevertheless, I reached out with my left and managed some rapid flicks of my finger. "Do you want to come inside? Just for a bit. Like those two. Come, sweetie. Quick!"

She moved to face me, tip toed, opened her thighs and pushed her hips forward while she pulled my cock to her entrance and gently drew me in. I thought I saw the other two looking towards us. It must have been a seriously sensual sight. For me, feeling her glorious insides again, another day was mighty electrifying. She had two fingers simultaneously separating her vaginal lips and loose holding the base of my penis like an extra loving buttress. I started moving in and out. Needless to say, the stimulus was so overwhelming that I came close but I froze!

It was too quick to ejaculate! I needed to bask in the blissful state a bit longer. I grabbed her butt and squeezed as I stopped my stroking and also held my breath.

"Ouch!" She complained. She looked at me quizzically and dramatically the music stopped in between numbers and Harry and Fay heard Elaine's cry in pain.

"I almost came. I needed to stop." I confessed softly. "Sorry, I hurt you."

"Are you guys OK?" That was my darling Fay. "You want some help?"

We didn't reply and I restarted my pumping action very slowly. The music played again. It was 'Twist and Shout' by the Beatles. I held her lovely ass in my hands and pulled her to me as I felt my entire body press against the suppleness of her abdomen and breasts. It was cloud nine for me. I shut my eyes to relish the moment.

"Hey!" Fay and Harry had moved closer to us.

Elaine had seen them creeping up. "Not fair. Let us enjoy ourselves. We let you!" She complained.

"You seemed to be in some distress, my dear," Fay made a pretense of being a deliverer. "Why don't we do a foursome?"

I stopped in my tracks. What? Was she serious? Elaine looked curiously at them. "Aren't you guys spent? Do you have any spunk left?" Giggles rippled all around.

I noticed that Harry was quiet and sheepish. He wouldn't be able to get it up again, I thought. Fay, though was persistent if not adamant. "We have been very close, all four of us, and we have nothing to hide. Let's do a huddle."

What the hell was that? Where did Fay learn about things like that? I was still inside Elaine, for goodness sake! She looked at me too and gave me a wordless signal. I regretfully pulled out. It was getting too open to be fucking with any degree of private, one-on-one connection. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"You two continue," Fay explained, "we'll join in with enhancements."

"Gosh! What are these new terms?" Elaine looked a bit shaken. She looked at all of us in turn. "We've been following some unwritten rules here. We only had genital or hand to genital contact. We didn't even kiss our temporary partners. So, let's keep it that way. What do you want? Mutual masturbation?"

"Yeah, let's do it." Fay was enthusiastic. "By the way kissing boobs also allowed, right?" She was sharp. I had kissed Elaine's lovely tits and petal like nipples.

Turning a cherry pink, Elaine nodded. Fay gathered us together. She stood by my left and had Harry on hers. I had lost most of my erection with this weird dialogue. With Elaine on my right she completed the circle and, as if on cue we put our arms around the waists of our neighbors. I couldn't help note that Harry was as limp as me but decidedly smaller.

"We will be friends forever, right?" Fay took the lead again.

We all echoed 'Yes', but Fay insisted we mouth it together. So, we all uttered sincerely: "We will be friends forever!" Of course, the hidden commitment was that we wouldn't do anything today or hereafter to spoil our permanent marital bonds. That was fair enough.

Fay took the lead again. She took her arms off our waists and held my cock with one hand and Harry's with the other. "So, who's doing what?" She asked.

"Whatever we do I want to see both you men cumming. You want to do both of them, Fay and see who gets there first?"

We laughed. "That's not fair. I am better with my right and Harry has...has just unloaded!"

"OK, get him up then. Harry, darling, what do you like as a motivation?"

"Ah!" Harry spoke at last. "May be Randy can fuck you and Fay can please jerk me of?"

Wow! That was something and drew a comment from Elaine. "Guys, are we getting ahead of ourselves here. Are we being dirty and bawdy? We wanted to keep this clean even though unconventional."

Fay spoke for Harry. "I think it's the Bacardi talking. He had more than beer!"

"Na!" Protested Harry, "I speak right from my heart."

Anyway, Fay was still holding dicks in either hand and she began stroking both. Elaine looked down at mine and said: "Let me take that. And that will get Harry going as well. He loves to see me masturbating other cocks."

"Liar!" That was Harry's defense.

"I am joking, sweetie. Just see how this one grows." She challenged her husband while she took over the fondling and stroking. While I still had my arm around her I moved my other arm to hold her shoulder and moved down to her wonderful boobies. I fingered her pretty nipples and saw them spring to attention. "Oh my god. Don't make me aroused enough to want you inside me." She whispered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because this is a foursome, hon."

"But Harry wanted me to fuck you!"

"Harry is drunk."

I was not totally hard but getting harder by the second. It was Fay's turn to comment. "Ooh! Look at that. I have never seen Randy's dick that big! See what Elaine can do!"

That didn't need a rejoinder from either of us but I saw that Fay's fingers were making an impression on Harry's member too. This circus went on for some time. We men were being jerked off by beautiful women that were truly focussed on pleasing us, and that was super sweet. As I climbed in levels of excitement, I was tempted to whisper in Elaine's ear: "Can you suck me?"

I got an immediate and vigorous shake of the head in unequivocal denial. "Not allowed!" She declared. Believe it or not, even that was ironically erotic. "You can go in if you like but I want to see you cumming." She condescended to say.

I was in two minds but I was getting there rather rapidly. I was being masturbated by this beautiful woman and I was seeing my sexy wife jerking off someone else. My state of impending climax was quite evident to both women. I went stiff with my body arched backwards and groans were higher pitched and breathing more uneven and noisy.

Fay reached out by feeling my balls and my groin area and Elaine's hand ran down my butt crack and beyond. She showered my chest and shoulder with kisses and ended smooching my armpit and licking it with a moan filled sensual fervor.

"Cum, sweetie. Cum, my friend. I want to see that awesome gush. Oh! And rub me too. Here." She pushed her pelvis forward and as I reached her clit through her golden curls and stroked her just twice, I exploded with a mighty grunt. I spilt on both their hands after my initial shots hit Elaine on her pussy and upper thigh. Now Fay too came to support me with both pretty little hands milking me. "How I love that grunt of yours when you cum! You came so much. Some more!" Elaine cooed. She kept milking me and started rubbing herself over my finger. "Oh, oh!" She stiffened and jerked her orgasm too. Even Fay had some sympathetic spasm with soft moans. They both did it to me until the last drop was squeezed out of my tip. Harry looked on in wonder as he was still being stroked by Fay. It was an extraordinary moment of combined fulfilment. That was my first foursome; that's if you include Harry who still had to finish.

Harry was not done yet! The music went on with Britney Spears poignantly blurting out 'Oops I did it again'.

"Oh, my darling, we need to do you. Oh, you are hard. Just need some good strokes from Fay. And, I am going to see two men cumming today! Wow! Lucky me."

"Not sure if you are drunk, Elaine? But, yes. Harry needs to cum. What do you like, Harry? Is it OK if I continue like this? Want something else?" Fay's strokes got faster and stronger. Elaine did exactly what Fay did to me; she carefully fondled Harry scrotal sac and butt. She drew lines on him with her nails, just deep enough to make him mad.

"Oh, god, my lovely girls. I died and went to heaven!" Harry cried anticipating impending glory.

"Suck Fay's boobs, baby!" Elaine called out. Harry bent down to drink from her and almost instantly he ejaculated. His cum flowed over onto Fay's fingers and palm. Now I was the happy spectator. He kept cumming and cumming and it wasn't fake as with each spasm he did bring out some semen. Fay collected the last bit in her palm with a slutty smile.

Both the girls showed off the rewards of their efforts of our spent juices on themselves with mischievous glee. Elaine looked down at herself and very sexily, like a seasoned porn star. There was streak of semen on her right cunt lip lying obliquely riding her cunt hairs. She rubbed my cum all over her bush and spread it even along her slit between fleshy lips, dipping her fingers into herself with facies of exaggerated bliss; eyes shut and mouth open.

The music was still on but we were too weary to dance. We sat down, each with a different kind of smile on our faces. Mine was one of immense pleasure of conquering an unchartered territory of sex. Wonder what the others had on their minds. All of us, I am sure were taking a break from sensuality to return to realty for a while.

We needed to clean ourselves up and Harry suggested we have a community shower. The stall was not super large but big enough for four to squeeze in. It had a rain shower that covered the area required for all and there was also a reasonably sized hand shower. There was plenty of fooling around, laughter and spraying and soaping each other to clean ourselves. Again, our nudity was forgotten and normalized. Me being me, I longed to scrub the women's soft bodies once more in a community setting. Even though it was terribly arousal worthy in that small space to share with nude women, there was some control perhaps ushered in by both fatigue and post ejaculation respite.

We even dried each other and just before we wrapped towels around ourselves Elaine made another of her speeches. Tomorrow was another day, she spoke, and we were to take trips out in the country and hikes and other stuff and that we will be henceforth fully clothed.

We all mocked sadness and expressed some regret. It was good while it lasted, though. That was the end of the 'dry run'.

Back in the room, Fay still had some young enthusiasm left. She threw away the towel and kissed and hugged me tight to herself. She flicked my towel off and pressed herself to me again. "I am going to fuck the living daylights out of you, Randy, darling," she giggled, "I am going to prove that I am the best pussy for that great cock of yours!"

"Wow! Are we jealous here?"

"No, not at all," she laughed, "I am just reconnecting as we should. How was it for you?"

"It was great in that we all enjoyed the newness and the change. They too had never done this and it was new for us too. It was very titillating to see others being intimate." I surveyed her face for any giveaway reaction. "I never thought girls enjoyed seeing their partners with others, but it seems they do."

"For me and I am sure for Elaine it was the change, as you say and also the other men were not random strangers. They were friends and we had a build up towards it and all of us were on the same page." She looked down and held my limp organ. "Now, I am going to bring this thing up and you are going to eat me to crazy wetness and we are going to have the longest fuck, ever!"

She dragged me to the bed and straight took my cock to suck it to life. It was hard and even a bit sore. But she was gentle and soft and murmured sounds of enjoyment. I went quickly to her cunt that was only wet due to the shower and licked her passionately to bring it back to its swollen and creamy best.

She stopped sucking. "You know, sweetie, your cock is the best and I am sure Elaine liked it and envied me. I am sure of that and that was part of the kinky arousal."

"You are right, honey. We are the best for each other. Elaine looks smooth and pale as hell and a bit unreal too. You are perfect with that lively, creamy complexion and do I need to tell you that your ass wins hands down! Even your tits are perkier even if slightly smaller than hers. I love every millimeter of you!"

"You are being sweet, darling." She stroked me a little faster as there was some engorgement. "It should be OK between us as long as we have an understanding. It is OK to want to do it again with her, and I with him, as long as we do it as part of our extended intimacy. We never lose our connection and be honest to each other. Did you like seeing me being fucked by Harry?"

"Yes. I guess it was weird in the beginning when you were not seen. But on the dance floor he was really enjoying you and you too were moaning."

"Yes." She looked at me with a coy smile. "He is very small, you know. It was like finger fucking, like I said but later it didn't matter as we got into each other. I have to say size does not matter. A huge part of my thrill was that you were pleased looking at us." Fay looked into my eyes for a reaction, then said: "Let's get on with it. Eat me!"

I realized we had never done the sixty-nine before and we did just that, with she on top. It was not frenetic oral sex but gentle, slow and easy ministering to each other's needs as we knew each other well. Fay rolled her tongue over my tip and licked my length, while I flicked her clit with my tongue and licked the shallow gutter on either side alternatively. She was turned on again and the evidence was there with her wetness that was obviously more than my saliva. There was also the smell of her sex and semen mixed and I had to think a bit to decipher if that was something desirable or otherwise.

She suggested: "Do you want to try my ass today? We have never done that."

"I don't know. We can try. But it is painful, isn't it?"

"We'll try. Anything to make you happy, darling! You are fully big now. Shall we go for it?" With that she flipped over, sticking her big round ass outwards.

I considered that position and took some of her wetness to apply on my cock. She helped by pulling her ass cheeks apart. I looked at her puckered hole and touched it with my tip.

"Slowly does it. Gentle."

I pushed in and the first inch or so was rather easy. When I pushed more, Fay winced but asked me to continue. The moment I pushed more I knew she was in agony as she went quiet and her muscles tightened. "No, no, no!" I pulled out. "I can't do it."

"Sorry, baby. I guess your thing is too big." She lay on her back. "Elaine said they did it and it was good. Maybe because he is small. See, size does matter!" She laughed.

"Ha, yes. You should ask Harry to do anal on you. I think you'll like it."

"And you can get into Elaine's pretty ass as well." She flicked her fingers beckoning me. "Come. Do me now but slow, deep and easy."

"Oh boy!" I moved over her and with the movement that I was now familiar with I went in. "Tell me darling what were you doing, behind the counter yesterday and today on the dance floor? There were a lot of giggles. And Elaine was saying you were figuring it out! What was that?" I started inching in strokes like the first time we did it; a few seconds to go right in and then a few more to pull out. It was indeed like the first time.