Dormant Passions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were actually asking each other what we wanted. Elaine felt she was in the way and left. We mutually masturbated and it was so stimulating. I asked him to come in briefly but he went in and came!" She moaned after one of my deep instrokes. "What about you? You were doing some good stuff too."

"We were doing the same like you. Then like you again Elaine asked me to go in. She is crazy about men cumming. She likes to see them and Harry even made a video clip for her! So, I stroked her for sometime and then I pulled out; you know..."

"Oh boy! Fuck me, baby. I like this experimentation. And I like nudity too. It is your true self and freedom without clothes or pretenses. I like that." She groaned again. "We can do this again, can we not?"

"Depends on Elaine. She goes in and out of these moods." I picked up speed as excitement grew. Fay wrapped her legs around me to hold me tight. Her hands ran down my back scratching me ever so gently. I took mine down to her soft and large butt as a counter pressure point. "I am close, sweetheart!"

"Yes, cum, my love. I love you and I love the way you love me! Go a little more and I will join you up there!"

I slowed down to lower my tempo just a bit and then steamed forward to a synchronized summit! I groaned and moaned to match Fay's and we kissed and love bit each other until the last drop was spent.

We had a day and a half left in our stay and we spent it doing other stuff. One thing was sure. We were ready for the nudist camp with Harry and Elaine. We only had to figure how to keep our arousal under control!