Dorothy's Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
She looked so good in that red dress.
815 words
4.17
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy always looked good in red. She liked to dress up for Sunday morning. This particular Sunday, she wore a bright red dress, about knee length, with red shoes.

Dorothy and I had agreed to spend the rest of the day together. We arrived at my place. As we entered, I kissed my girlfriend passionately. I had recently begun to see a whole new side of her.

Our lips met. Dorothy inserted her tongue in my mouth. She loosened my tie. I unzipped her dress, pressing her to me. She pulled my tie off. She kicked off her red shoes.

I pulled Dorothy to me and blew in her ear. As I did, I unsnapped her bra. She smiled. She gave me a hard kiss with plenty of tongue. She began to unbutton my shirt.

"Where's your bathroom?" Dorothy asked.

"Down the hall on the left," I said. She smiled and headed for the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, she emerged, wearing nothing but scarlet panties. She took my hand and led me to the couch. She sat on my lap. I slipped off my shoes.

Dorothy gave me a passionate lover's kiss. I fondled her perky boobs as she unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She kissed my chest. I kissed her nipples and began to suck on them.

"Ooooh," said Dorothy softly. "Nice." She smiled a pretty smile. I began to nibble her ear. She threw her head back and let out a long, deep sigh. Then she kissed me again. She undid my pants. She was ready to go.

I pushed forward. Dorothy was under me and she giggled as she wriggled and danced on my couch. Her kisses were getting more fervent.

"Do you want to do it here or on the bed?"

"The bed might be a little more comfortable," I said. "But I'm fine with here."

She smiled. "The bed it is, then," she said with a little giggle. I stood up, and so did Dorothy. I took her hand as we walked down the hall to the bedroom.

She was looking around. "Nice," she said. "The bed will do just fine." She smiled and kissed me. I grabbed her shapely butt and slid her panties off. With a big grin, she took off my undershorts.

We lay naked on the bed together. Dorothy cuddled up close to me and began to kiss my chest. I blew in her ear and kissed her. She sighed.

I played with Dorothy's nipples. She continued kissing my chest. Eagerly she rubbed up against me. I felt her passion.

Now she climbed on top of me and gave me a big, wet, passionate kiss. I nibbled her earlobe and softly breathed in her ear. She smiled and shivered.

"That's nice," said Dorothy. She kissed me again.

"Ready?" I said.

"Yeah."

"OK, then," I said. "Let's try something different." Dorothy scrunched up her pretty face. "You're already on top of me; why don't we try it that way today?"

Dorothy smiled. "OK,' she said. She pulled herself up and came down on my stiff cock. I entered her fairly easily. She had really loosened up.

As I pushed forward, Dorothy bounced up and down on my organ. I fondled her pretty tits as she bounced. She was smiling widely.

"Oooh," said Dorothy. "This is nice. I like this way." She leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her, just above her butt. She continued to bounce enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah! This is GOOOD!" I returned to playing with Dorothy's shapely boobs. She threw her head back, her mouth open wide. Her eyes were closed. Clearly, she was reveling in the moment.

"More!" she yelled. "Harder! Deeper!" Her eyes opened wide. She looked at me with a big smile. I continued to push as Dorothy continued to bob up and down, her perky tits bouncing as she did. I kissed them. Now I sucked on her nipples. She moaned with pleasure.

"Yes," she cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I smiled as we continued to make love, seeing how much Dorothy was enjoying herself.

Dorothy leaned over again and gave me a wet kiss with plenty of tongue, as she continued to rock up and down on my cock. She began softly moaning. Her legs shook. Her whole body seemed electrified.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she exclaimed. Her whole body shook ecstatically, and she closed her eyes. Her mouth opened. Her head went back again. She was very short of breath.

Dorothy continued bobbing and I popped, spewing deep inside her shapely, sweaty, bouncing body. I went limp.

After a few seconds, Dorothy climbed off me. "Wow," she said. "Wow." She was still catching her breath. She turned and kissed my cheek.

"That was good," she said with a smile, and we lay together for most of the afternoon until it was time to go.