Dose of Maya Ch. 01

Story Info
Maya is in control. A foot fetish intro.
1.5k words
4.06
18.1k
14

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Maya in control

It was a sunlit room with an open window, sunlight bathing in. The room is filled with bullet sounds but no one in the room was holding a gun. Those sounds are coming from a television set, some action movie was rolling on the TV. But Maya wasn't even paying attention to the movie in front of her. She was sitting on a single couch and a man laying at her feet.

"Oh, common. Good boy, Did I tell you to stop?" She asked. With that, the man laying at her feet started licking her shoes. His eagerness, however, turned the thin line of her mouth to a smile, then to a grin. As he continued, the edges of her lips continued trying to reach her ears. In the end, half of her teeth are showing though no sound left her.

After a few moments passed, she kicked him back, more of a push than a kick. The man came out of the shadow of his mistress and the couch into the sunlight. With light falling straight onto his face his features were visible now. An ugly round face with no hair on his head or face except for small eyebrows, which were shaved a day or two ago and growing slowly back. His dark brown eyes gleamed with fervor on some task on which his life depends. He was a handsome man before all this, whatever this was, one might even say he was beautiful. The man didn't even seem to notice the pain, the kick caused to his shoulder. He crawled forward dragging his legs with him, like his mind telling him 'The mistress didn't order me to stop', and continued with his task. He started at her shoe like a wolf falling on his prey. Hungry, eager, nothing else to care.

That broke Maya, she started laughing uncontrollably. The only sounds Maya could hear in the room were the soft lapping noises of the man at her shoes, louder were the dramatic dialogues on the TV which no one seemed to care and the loudest were her own laughs ringing in her ears. They were growing louder with every moment that passed. Suddenly, she uncrossed her legs and crossed them again to the other side pushing the shoe on the other foot to his face. He accepted it gladly and started lapping at the other shoe. Her laugh didn't seem to stop any time soon. She sat looking at him intently.

"Good boy," she mused "Why do you do these things?" He often asked himself the same question and promised himself he will not do those things again with shame.

But that shame just only lasted for a few minutes after masturbation. After that, he wanted to do those things all over again. He wanted to be thumped by his mistress, humiliated by her. But his mistress didn't ask him 'Have you thought about it?' No, his mistress asked 'why?' And he doesn't know why he wants to do those things.

So, he answered exactly that "I don't know, mistress."

Maya smiled. "I don't know." She repeated dragging every single word slowly out of her mouth. After a pause, she said "But you do everything I say, every humiliating task I want to you do." She emphasized humiliating. "You clean, you slave away, you destroy yourself for me." She said that noting the ugly features of his face. And put a question forward "Why?" with sharpness in her voice.

"I don't destroy myself, mistress," he protested "I am whatever you want me to be. My mistress doesn't destroy, she creates and I am what you created." Then he realized that he didn't answer her question, remembered the sharpness in her voice, and that sent a chill down his spine. He knew at that time his mistress wanted an answer. So, he raked his brain for an answer. He also apologized for the outburst. "I'm sorry, mistress. I didn't mean to say all those things. I put myself to punishment, please forgive me." Maya ignored that for now, she will punish him later of course. She waited for his answer with amusement as she saw his face. He is searching for an answer furiously. There was also a small sense of curiosity that what will be his answer. That curiosity amused her even more because she knows what his answer was going to be.

The man searched his brain for an answer, cursing himself inside for not thinking fast and at the same time admitting how fast can an idiot think. Suddenly he looked at his mistress' shoes and neurons flared in the pleasure center of his brain. Obviously, he doesn't know what exactly it is let alone why it is happening. 'WHY?' he asked himself. He does have some ideas. Something is better than nothing, right? With his mistress, sometimes it is not better. So, he took a chance because that was all he could do.

"Pleasure." He said still looking at her shoes. He will take it even if his mistress was not happy and punishes him. His mistress didn't say a word about his earlier outburst. He was due for that punishment, he will assume this punishment as a penance for his previous mistake. However, His mistress is a kind woman but she was not known for forgiving a crime. His mistress didn't say a word after his answer. So, he looked up.

Maya's face was red as a beet, burning with anger. "Pleasure," she blurted like she despised that word. "Whose pleasure?" She said with the same intensity.

Then he realized what his mistake was. He cursed, on the inside, to himself. 'You stupid, you said it yourself "I am whatever my mistress wants me to be" then how is it you do all those things for your pleasure? Then you are nothing but a sick pervert. You are a disgrace.'

"I'm sorry, mistress. It is not for my pleasure. It is for your pleasure, mistress. I do everything for you, mistress. Punish me, mistress. Forgive this idiot, mistress." He said while crying and then started licking her shoes even more furiously.

Maya stared at him licking her shoes. He was licking her shoes even faster than he was before. She didn't think that was physically possible to lick her shoes faster than before. Of course, she knew that was what his answer was going to be, but now he will do all those things that he used to for HER pleasure now. At least he will think he was doing those things for her pleasure. For now, that will suffice.

She exchanged her shoes from time to time. Minutes might have passed, hours maybe, then she noticed her shoe is not getting wet with every lick of his tongue. Abruptly she said, "Stop." As a machine worked on command, he stopped and looked at his mistress with those eyes filled with shock, fear, and... relief. A very small tinge of relief vanished as fast as it came to his eyes.

"Come here," she said "and open your mouth." Kneeling on his knees he did nothing except that.

She spat into his mouth slowly and said "Roll that spit all inside your mouth." He exactly did what he was told.

"Now continue." was the command. He bent down and started licking again.

He hasn't uttered a single word, he wasn't needed to. His mistress asked him to 'open his mouth' and not wag his tongue, at least not how he wanted. Maya's face filled with satisfaction at seeing those wet licks on her shoe.

She thought to herself 'I loaned you my spit and will collect back with interest.' Of course, that repayment will most definitely be on her shoe or her feet or to her ass. That thought made her laugh even more, a thundering laugh which the man didn't even care to see why his mistress was laughing. He just kept on licking her shoe.

This act can't be said as non-consensual. This is not strictly consensual either. She was not controlling his mind in this act, no blackmail was involved, no threat was given, no kidnapping or anything. Whatever was happening here was of his own volition. This is what he wants to do. But what he wants to do doesn't matter, what matters here is what SHE wants.

Then an unwanted thought surfaced in her mind. She doesn't want to think about it right now. But that is the thing with the brain it doesn't matter what she wanted to suppress, if it comes up it won't go away as she wishes. Pushing the shoe-licking man to the back of her mind just as she noticed some romantic scene on the TV. Well, it seemed like a completely different movie. Wait it is a different movie. Pushing that to the back of her mind, too.

She hoped this was the precision she wanted, most likely needed, with this man. She didn't want to leave a crippled in the back of her path, not again at least. It's not like she doesn't like them, she loves them. With them, there are no upper limits, no boundaries, and she can do whatever she wants. But.... It is just TOO much work. Too damn much.