Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Most of the men wore baggy short-style trunks, but a few adventurous ones played exhibitionist in Speedos. Given the skimpy swimsuits of the young ladies present, the fronts of their suits all bulged. Besides splashing and dunking and other forms of water play, all of the girls were pointing out the provocative sights. The dress code seemed to be borderline nudity.

Annie, Randi and Brandi were bouncing and splashing like everyone else. Randi swung one of those foam worm things at the other two, who jumped and dodged out of the way. Harry dove in, while I walked down the stairs at the shallow end. Harry was already standing near the girls by the time I sloshed to the four-foot depth. Everything below my upper chest was submerged. Thank God, because the sight of the twins in triangle patches and Annie in a one-piece suit obviously too small for her blossoming chest had me erect below the surface.

Harry ducked, and the foam weapon glanced off the side of my face.

Randi waded over, dropping the worm. "Ooh, I'm so sorry." She stroked the side of my face with her smooth palm. Under water, I stroked the side of her rib cage. I could have groped her, but something held me back. My conscience?

Annie was holding two worms, one in each hand. "Let's play a game!"

Randi spun, and my hand was on her flat belly. "Yeah!" she cried. "Jousting!"

I had no context for this suggestion. Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Come here, Dad," ordered Annie. She walked to the edge, and pulled herself out. We were exposed to her delicious ass beneath a clinging suit. The folds between her legs were visible, especially as she lifted one knee to climb out.

Annie turned me, so I faced away. Holding my head, she slid one foot down one shoulder, then repeated the action. "I challenge Randi to a duel."

I half expected Randi to face her father, grab his neck, and thrust her loins at his. Instead, Harry dove under the water and came up between Randi's legs. She wobbled until he got his footing, then tucked her legs around his back. Annie assumed the same stable position.

"Okay, the last one to fall off wins!" shouted Annie. She grabbed the two worms that floated on the surface and threw one to Randi.

I had no idea what one would 'win' in this contest. Having one of the girls on my neck for a prolonged period would be hazardous to my health. Already, my neck was getting as stiff as my penis below the water line.

Annie swung wildly, missing father and daughter. Her momentum twisted us to the left, leaving us vulnerable. Randi's worm slapped my shoulder, with no harm to Annie's position. I moved closer to our adversaries. When Annie swung, I adjusted our position so a likely miss tuned into a hit.

"Ouch!" Randi rubbed her side, where Annie's worm left a red mark. It matched the red triangles of cloth that covered her nipples. A high swing passed over us as I ducked down.

Randi must have been used to getting her way. "No fair! Stand still!"

Harry laughed out loud.

I kept ducking, weaving, and making Annie's attempts mostly successful. When Annie finally got a horizontal stroke under control, I backed up and turned. The worm whipped at Randi's torso, tearing her bikini top off. She dropped her worm and clutched at her breasts. I spun all the way around with Annie's next swipe. The distracted Randi took the blow and fell sideways from her father's shoulders, making a large splash.

"We won!" Annie bounced on my shoulders.

Brandi, who'd been watching patiently from the sidelines, spoke up. "My turn." She swam to her father's side.

Randi came up sputtering. "No fair! I want a rematch!" In her anger, she neglected to reset her top, which hung loose from her neck.

Harry's eyes bugged out at the sight of his daughter's exposed breasts. Good thing he was mostly under water, or the whole pool would have had a show. Speaking of the pool, Randi's accidental exposure seemed to provide an instant excuse. Many of the young ladies had voluntarily stripped off their tops or t-shirts, exposing a wide variety of breasts in all shapes and sizes. Pencil-tipped nipples, thick fat ones, and arolea that ranged from none to the entire front surface. It was a smorgasbord of tit flesh.

"Cover yourself!" Harry shouted.

Randi ignored his command. Brandi's lips tightened. She looked uncomfortable, as if she was expected to drop her top too.

"Sister versus sister," hollered Annie, whose swimsuit was still in place, although her recent development caused her breasts to peek out from the sides.

Randi climbed up on me, using my erection as a foothold. Harry repeated his underwater mount technique with Brandi, who "whooped" as he came up between her thighs.

Annie handed out the foam worms." "Begin!"

I used the same technique as last time. Because Randi had more control with her weapon, my added efforts yielded better results. Brandi was dispatched quickly, falling backwards and taking her dad under water with her. With his arms and her legs tangled together, they struggled and thrashed before coming up for air. Brandi's blue bikini had shifted to the side, exposing her nipples.

Harry coughed, and pushed his hair and water from his face. "Harvey, you're cheating."

Randi huddled with Brandi, then made up a new rule. "You guys have to turn backwards."

"Yeah, then your dad can't cheat," added Brandi.

Harry and I exchanged glances before we turned our backs to each other. The consequences of this new position wasn't clear until Randi climbed into position on my shoulders. Since She was facing me, my mouth rested between her navel and groin, just about at the lip of her bikini bottoms.

I couldn't see who was on Harry, but I understood his situation. Our mouths were dangerously close to young pussy.

I didn't realize the game had begun. Randi was jumping and wiggling as she battled our opponents, rubbing her crotch against my face. Instinctively, I contorted my mouth against her nylon-covered crotch. When the bikini bottom slipped, so did my tongue, against her exposed pussy lip. She yipped even louder as I dragged my tongue near the entrance to her cunt.

When Randi fell backwards, I got a quick glimpse of her displaced bottoms, pushed to the side from her movement and my probing. I turned. Harry and Annie were celebrating their victory. He was holding Annie's buttocks, noisily munching her pussy around or through her swimsuit.

She held his head tight against her lower belly as she shimmied on his shoulders. "You're real good, Mr. Cocksworth!"

He came up from her groin for a breath. "Call me Harry."

Brandi turned her head, but Randi floated over and beat on her dad's back. "I want a turn!"

Slowly, Annie spread her legs over Harry's arms, sliding down the front of his body. She stopped when they were chest to chest. Son of bitch, she was sitting on his erection! He lifted her away.

"You take Mr. M., sis," said Randi.

Brandi approached me slowly, with one eyebrow raised. We used the side of the pool for her to mount me. There was a loud disagreement behind, so I turned around. Annie was hanging on Harry's arm. Seems that Randi wanted to ride her dad's face, but Annie wasn't giving an inch. Harry smoothed Randi's hair, kissed her on the forehead, but let Annie climb back up.

Brandi straightened her position. It was deja vu except for a blue bikini instead of a red one. I gave Brandi some vigorous mouth action as she lifted up to swing the foam worm. She began humping my face, panting and whimpering. I needed Harry to see the mirror image of his actions.

Someone, probably Randi, pulled my swim trunks to my ankles. Now, even if I wanted to assist Brandi with position I couldn't see or move.

Randi called out "Good shot, sis! Now finish her off!"

Annie might have fallen, although I didn't hear a splash. Was the game over?

I let Brandi slide down my chest until her pussy landed against the base of my erection. Holding her ass, I humped against her a few times, then slid her off, making sure her cunt dragged along the full length of my dick. She sloshed through the water, to put some distance between us. I'd gone too far.

I turned, learning that Annie hadn't fallen. She just gave up on the game, much too engrossed in Harry's interest. Annie's legs were wrapped around his middle. He fondled the outside edges of her breasts, kissed her full on the lips, then ran his hands down her back to her ass. He did everything except stick that baseball bat of a prick into her pussy.

Randi stood with legs apart and fists on her hips. She shook, her breasts vibrating on her chest. Harry's cock was her treasure, but Annie had his attention, and had him at attention.

"Look at the time!" Randi pointed to the clock on the tile wall. "We need to get checked in. I'm sure our rooms are ready."

We did need to get cleaned up for dinner. It was obvious she was trying to prevent Harry and Annie from fucking right there in front of everybody. As we walked out of the pool, Zenellis with his daughter on his arm were leaving the pool area. She had taken off the cowling. Her braided hair was piled up on her head. Her hips below a thin waist swayed with each step, and her ass looked high and round.

In the locker room, Harry was quiet.

"So, do you think Annie is interested?" I asked.

Harry brightened. "Sure seemed like she was enjoying herself. She didn't gasp or anything when she took hold of my dick. Has she been sexually active?"

Annie fondled Harry's erection below water level? I'd missed that part.

"Maybe Harriett knows, but she doesn't talk to me about stuff like that." Like hell. "I'll speak to her. Like you said, we don't want you shagging the twins and getting hauled off to jail."

"Great! If this works out, you'll have a good time with Randi. Maybe Brandi can watch and learn something."

We cleaned up in a common area with multiple showerheads. Harry used shampoo to lather up his erection, which hadn't gone down. With minimal strokes, he shot cum towards the drain.

He looked up at me. "Sorry. It won't go down otherwise."

I took solace in the fact that he wouldn't get the plumbing pregnant.

* * *

The girls' hair was still damp when we met them in the lobby. They looked so much younger that way. And more vulnerable.

The crowd in the lobby was enormous and impatient. Father after father barged their way to the reception desk, demanding service. We waited in what seemed to be the line. Dads dragged their daughters through the mob, butting in between members of our group. On several occasions, young ladies rubbed against me, as they were pulled along.

Finally it was our turn. Check-in was unusual. Each of us got a plastic name badge, slightly thicker than a credit card. Harry's was decorated with one large black houndstooth on white background, with a stylized "Z" and the number 90. His daughters' cards matched in color. Brandi got 91 and Randi got 92. My badge was a white houndstooth on black, same logo, number 270. Annie was 271. From the black and white coloring, anyone could tell employees from guests. The numbering identified what young lady belonged to what dad. How gloriously technical! When I turned the card over, there was a magnetic stripe and the back had a gritty texture. The clerk handed Harry and me envelopes. Our names were written on the fronts in calligraphy, and the familiar Z logo adorned the upper left corner.

I stuffed the envelope in my pocket and started to put the card in my wallet.

The bow-tied clerk raised a finger in the air. "You'll need the card to receive your room key." He pointed to a row of touch-screen terminals against the far wall. "After that, please wear them," he said. His hair was frizzing out from the thick application of gel.

Evidently the card was not the room key. I held mine up for inspection. "There's no pins or clips."

The clerk leaned over, took Brandi's card from her hand, and placed it on her chest. His fingers stayed there longer than necessary, but the card remained when he removed his hand. I tried the procedure with mine. Amazing! Whoever developed this technology would make a fortune. Maybe he already had?

The row of six touch-screen terminals had been recently installed. Power and data cables ran like snakes from behind the machines to plugs on the wall and sockets into a network hub. Camera hanging from the ceiling recorded everything that happened at each terminal. Heavy surveillance for a birthday party!

Again, we all waited in line. When it was my turn, I swiped my card through the reader. There were three touch areas on the screen, but only one had text: "CHECK-IN". I pressed it. I stared at details about me that I didn't think were part of public record. Goosebumps ran down my back. I touched the screen to confirm I was me. Then the screen filled with text. I've been in enough vendor meetings to recognize a non-disclosure agreement when I see one. So, I had to be bound to a confidentiality agreement in exchange for room key? Since I had no choice, not if I was going to stick around, I touched YES. The screen asked me to select an eight-digit password. Pretty smart! One more than the number of digits in a phone number would not be easy to break. I used a combination of my birthday and Annie's, mixed up. The screen blinked, then said SMILE. With a flash, my picture was taken. No names, just numbers and a photograph!

The girls all went through the same procedure, getting duplicate room keys, agreeing to the NDA, setting passwords and getting their photos taken.

Randi pouted. "I closed my eyes. Can I retake the pic?"

We all chuckled.

"What?" she cried.

We marched out to the parking lot to retrieve our luggage. Expensive cars had filled the parking lot. Harry and I carried suit bags. He warned me about a formal dinner that evening. Of course, our daughters pawned their long dresses off on us. That way, they could get away with tote bags containing the essentials - make-up, hair stuff, appliances - oh, and a few clothes as well. We dragged our bags from the rear of the vehicle. I grabbed a soft-sided suitcase and slung a worn beige bag over my shoulder from its frayed strap.

"What's that? Shaving kit?" Harry grinned from ear to ear.

"It's my emergency stuff," I said. "Hammer, nails, screwdrivers and screws, pliers, wrench, and a roll of duct tape. I take it on every trip. You just never know."

Harry shook his head. We entered the building through the side and walked up one flight to our rooms, which were across the hall from each other.

"See you at dinner?" Harry winked.

"Yeah. Sure." After I have a heart to heart with Annie.

Annie was first through our door. "I'm showering first." She ran to occupy the bathroom. I dumped the contents of my pockets on the dresser. Only then did I remember the envelope. It contained a postcard-sized note, addressed to GUEST DAUGHTER and a smaller envelope, labeled "GUEST FATHER ONLY".

Annie didn't bother struggling to cover her whole body with the hotel-sized towel. She'd wrapped it around her waist, leaving her breasts exposed. "See, Daddy, they're bigger now."

"And that makes you happy?" They made everyone take notice, including me.

"Yeah. Did you see how Mr. Cocksworth, I mean, Harry, looked at them?"

Had she forgotten his groping? "He did more than look, sweetheart."

"Are you angry with me?" She sat next to me on the bed.

No way was I going to push her into an intimate encounter with Cocksworth, no matter how much he wanted it. I handed her the postcard. "This is for you."

She took the card but didn't look at it. "You didn't answer. Are you angry that Harry and I got friendly with each other?"

"Not angry, just concerned. Like a father." I fiddled with the sealed envelope.

"'Cause, I really liked it. You know, I haven't done it with anybody else since you." Annie and her friends had tricked me into taking my daughter's cherry by all dressing up as Betty Boops with skimpy outfits and large plastic heads. So, she hadn't gone on some wild sex rampage? That makes the subject of Harry more difficult.

How to broach the subject? "You must have seen or felt his penis. I accidentally saw it in the locker room when we were changing."

"Wowsers, did I! I could barely get my hand around it."

Harry hadn't lied. Things had gone on under water. Might as well paint a worst case scenario. "And you're interested in having him pound that thing into you?"

"I'm not scared. Maybe I'll let him put it in only half way." She knew better, and smiled. If Harry started, he'd give her the full length, sooner rather than later. That's what I would do. It's what I have done with Annie's friends, over and over, despite better intentions.

"I know how to take care of myself, Daddy. Trust me." She read the postcard. "Oh my God! There's a punch and playlist party for all the girls! I gotta get dressed."

Annie's towel fell as she bolted from the bed. Her tits and ass jiggled as she jogged to the bathroom. The possibility of a quickie ran through my head. The sound of the blowdryer stifled further conversation. There were three taps. I squinted through the peephole in the door. "The twins are here."

"Tell them I'll be right out."

I opened the door. One wore a short red dress, exposing major leg halfway up her thighs. The other wore an ankle length blue gown. The dresses were of identical design except for the hemline.

"Hi, Mr. M." The girl in red ran her hand down my chest as she walked past. Randi. Red. At least she's consistent.

Brandi skulked in behind her sister, saying nothing. She was probably pissed about what I'd done to her in the pool. I needed to be careful with Brandi. She had as much on me as I did on her.

"Ta da!" Annie struck a pose in her simple black dress with a halter top. Her breasts more than filled the cloth that ran up the front and tied behind her neck. If she leaned forward, someone on the side would get a pleasant breast shot, in profile.

"Let's go! I heard they've got a D J and munchies," said Randi. She licked her lips for emphasis.

"I'm starved," said Annie. She waved as they departed. "Later."

The envelope was still in my hands, bent and creased from my absentminded fiddling.

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12