All Comments on 'Double Blind Date'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
vanmyers86vanmyers86over 3 years ago

Well very done! You did such a skillful job of bringing the characters to life, even the secondary ones, and your use of plot and language was terrific too. Probably my favorite of yours so far - and I can't wait to read more of your catalogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, indeed,

It’s a wonderful story. It made me feel good, and I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing your work.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 3 years ago
What a lovely story....

...Well told.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Truly lovely

Thank you for providing us all with another wonderful story. 5 stars for sure! :)

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 3 years ago
Story telling of the first order.

I don't often look at the 'Romance' section, but this was superb. I know I commented already, but felt I had to add another.

GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

What a beautiful and touching story. Really well written. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a lovely story. Well done!

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Could have been a heart breaker

The way it was going I figured Allison would end up with Will.

In real life that can happen more times than not.

Sad but true.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

This is very well crafted

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

So very well done! The redemption of Ami was a surprise but so well crafted it enhanced the story and the unlikely development of the friendship with her and her husband was strangely believable. You are quite good at integrating secondary characters like little Janey and utilizing them to add colour to your story.

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

You wrote a good love story and created a readers smile at the end !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet and heartfelt. Very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't care for this story at all. Just too weird. The double blind date just too weird. And all that came of this was just too weird. Lot of stuff simply don't add up. The time line from start to finish is rediculous. This is really corny.

OvercriticalOvercritical4 months ago

Certainly an attempt to avoid the plethora of cliché plots that abound on Literotica. It was a feel-good tale that read smoothly and had a pleasant ending. I got to like the MCs and really dislike Zach. I couldn't figure out where Ami came from in this whole thing - she seemed to be trophy wife cliché, but became a solid citizen at the end. Worth a 4* rating although that's a bit of a stretch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous