All Comments on 'Double Booked & Double Parked'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil855 months ago

Love this! It’s soooo good, please keep it going

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

Awesome story! Definitely five stars! I’d give it ten if I could.

CriosCrios5 months ago

Another surefire hit, SSL! It's this type of story that makes me wonder how the heck you can ever complete a story...I'd be so hot that I'd have to "take care" of myself while writing!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman665 months ago

Please yes i want Joy to get it good from both cocks. More please you are the best two cums reading it.

Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Very enjoyable story, hope these two friends go further with Joy and then come out to their wives after the weekend, with some suitably kinky foursome action.

hannexhannex5 months ago

Great story!! Please let Joy double-stuffed, Thank You!!!

pixie07pixie075 months ago

We definitely need a part 2 .

noonenscnoonensc5 months ago

Wow.... in general, I absolutely love your stories, but this one is the best yet!!! Please keep going. I want to hear how Joy gets double stuffed! Just a suggestion: maybe Miranda and Sarah find out about the whole thing and then punish Carl, Alex, and Joy until all 5 are completely satisfied.

pcarppcarp5 months ago

I love all your stories. This one tops the list.

thompson1041thompson10415 months ago

Another great story. Wish I was in Alex's place. Really looking forward to your essay on How to Accept you Like Cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow.. that was so hot. mmmmm please write more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Continue please. I want the wives and Joy’s daughter involved!

Dog_styleDog_style5 months ago

I love your writing. Please add more to this story. I want Joy to meet their wives!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You really got story no.666 really hot, like it deverved it.

Nicely done sir.

TheQueensSubTheQueensSub5 months ago

Yessss. You could even bring the wives in with strapons. Discover their husband's enjoyment of each other and let them discover Alex's love of cock.

ramoredrakeramoredrake5 months ago

Carl is an insufferable narcissist and he needs to be humiliated by the others.

VincepetroneVincepetrone5 months ago

So many avenues to pursue. Yes, please continue with your wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On page 1 the name Miranda changed to Melinda.

beardaddy150beardaddy1505 months ago

loved the story and look forward to reading about Joy's DP

cumfreakcumfreak5 months ago

I loved this story. It would be great to have a sequel where the wives join in.

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

Absolutely the best! You write so well and you have such a beautiful mind. Always easy to imagine myself in the frame of your stories. Your dialog completes the picture so beautifully (whereas I can't write dialog worth anything).

Thank you, a thousand times over.

Ozgood13Ozgood135 months ago

Fantastic story.

BarlowNBarlowN5 months ago

I totally want Joy to get double stuffed. It would be fun if their wives decided to surprise them and it turned into an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh wow almost every fantasy I have

CriosCrios5 months ago

Another awesome story from a great writer. If there's a part II, I think the wives have to get in on the act. Would be super hot if Carl and girls all took advantage of, and humiliated Alex. No cock cages though!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur5 months ago

You really know how to write about male feelings how a male feels about sucking a cock for the first time and the guilt he sometimes feels for enjoying another male

TamaboneTamabone5 months ago

Such a hot sexy story. I need that part 2 as fast as you can write it. I was waiting for Joy to get her long overdue dicking and was disappointed it didn't happen in this story, but now I can look forward to that in part 2.

Something to consider for future parts of this story or even its own story, two words "Lucky Pierre".

MegadavorMegadavor5 months ago

I'd actually have preferred it if it had stayed as just the two guys, but as it is I'd love to see where it goes next.

lbcarrlbcarr5 months ago

Yes this was really good. A part 2 focusing on Joy would be awesome. Maybe a part 3 with the wives coming up and joining them. Alex needs to share his Bi side with his wife. Thank you for a great and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

'"Yes, I do know. Go ahead and say it, faggot," Carl replied.'

...

'Oddly, he was always the one who used that word, either calling himself one out loud or in his thoughts. He'd never heard Carl use it even once.'

think this was missed in the edit

Eagle0000Eagle00005 months ago

Another of your wonderful, hot stories. I enjoyed your character, Joy, and her introduction into male on male sex . Can't wait for your next story. Keep up your very good story writing. It sure keeps me up and hard reading them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe Joy missing date is accidently with the wives next door after she gave him the wrong room number?

MtnManslutMtnManslut5 months ago

Oh fuck yes, don’t stop now! Let em fill all three of her hot holes and stuff her with cum… then maybe on Black Friday she can go buy herself a strap on to use on Alex while Carl fucks his face, and the bottom boy learns to love ass to mouth with both dildo and cock!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3615 months ago

Another great story! Definitely Joy needs to get fucked by Alex and Carl! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes Joy needs it all!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love the sequel but not holding my breath. Too many promises of sequels that never materialize. Still waiting on follow on to ‘Freeuse Faggot’ which had 40 people begging for more. Love your talented, delicious writing, but I have to stop checking your page daily for sequels that never appear.

Baqfid12Baqfid125 months ago

Hope you keep it going

feareilefeareile5 months ago

Love it. One of your best and that's saying something.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21105 months ago

This story is not done yet. The weekend is young. There has to be more. fThis is not the genre that I read Literotica for, but I like this author so I read it. It is great fun being hilareous in parts and pornographic in others. I never though I would enjoy a gay story bu this is great.

Bigtim47Bigtim475 months ago

Very good love it very much. One of your best stories. I kind of wish I was Alex and I would love to see Joy get stuffed good.

FrankwuoFrankwuo5 months ago

I would absolutely love to read the rest of this story!

rmac1rmac15 months ago

Please continue with Joy getting double fucked and spit roasted! This was a great story. Wish I was Alex!

nylonmartin69nylonmartin695 months ago

That is a sensational story - it just cannot end there! So descriptive and so so hot that I can't wait for the story to continue or for the characters to have future tales. The only thing hotter would be if it was illustrated.

Maybe Alex's nylon fetish should see him in stockings too?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Joy sounds like my kind of lady and this sounds like my dream weekend!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great stuff. Alex should start dressing if not become a shemale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...