Double Booked & Double Parked

Story Info
Two guys go to an Airbnb to fuck for the first time and...
13.4k words
4.81
47.9k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Two guys go to an Airbnb to fuck for the first time.

Note 1: Thanks to Breezy for this twisted idea.

Note 2: This is a Holiday 2023 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

DOUBLE BOOKED & DOUBLE PARKED

"I love you too," Alex said, kissing his beautiful wife Sarah, while Carl was waiting in his car in front of the house.

"You sure you don't have enough time to drop just one more load?" Sarah asked. She was still horny after their fuck and was doing her best to keep at home a little longer. This was the first time since before they met they wouldn't be spending Thanksgiving together.

"I'd love to stay home and fuck you all day..." Alex answered, which was true, and he even felt a bit guilty for lying to her, but he did anyway, "...but Carl is waiting for me outside."

"Carl can wait a while longer," she said, squeezing his cock.

"You're insatiable," he said, shaking his head... even though he'd recently learned that he too could be insatiable... just not in a way he'd ever mention to his wife.

"I still can't believe you're ditching me on Thanksgiving weekend," she sighed, her hand still on her husband's dick, while she played her pout-guilt card, even though she'd already agreed he could go.

"I don't have a choice," he lied, "this weekend is the only time the clients from Germany are willing to meet with us."

"Fine," she sighed dramatically. "Then go."

"I will make it up to you," he promised, planning to bring her some flowers when he came home, and he and Carl had a couples retreat in the works to surprise their wives with during the Christmas break.

"Yeah, yeah, go," she said, knowing he had to leave.

"I love you," he repeated, kissing her one last time.

"Love you too," she said, then lifted her skirt to reveal her naked pussy. "Just think about your furry friend here, while you're stuck in a hotel room with a man."

"I will," he said, although he was pretty sure that would be the last thing on his mind, since he'd be the bottom taking dick this weekend... nine inches of big cock, to be precise.

He headed out, his dick hard... but not because of his wife's current an future charms, but because of the promise of a weekend filled with cock. Not just cock sucking and swallowing load after load, which he'd become addicted to ever since that drunken late night at work six months ago, but they'd be staying at an Airbnb a couple hours away, so he could lose his anal virginity to his best friend and business partner. He adjusted his cock as he walked to the sports car... a perfect car for a sports agent.

Once he climbed inside, Carl asked, having noticed his friend adjusting his dick, "Already thinking of getting that tight ass of yours fucked?"

"Jesus, Carl," Alex said, even though he was indeed excited in his anticipation of getting ass fucked, although he'd be lying if he denied he also felt a fair amount of trepidation. Sucking dick and swallowing was one thing, but taking a cock up his ass was an entirely new level of commitment.

"Don't pretend you're not dying to be my little ass slut all weekend," Carl teased, reaching over and squeezing his friend's... sure enough... hard dick... while they were still parked in front of his house.

"I still have a hard-on 'cause I just finished fucking Sarah," Alex pointed out, wanting Carl to understand he wasn't some faggot... like the two male clients were they'd fucked a couple weeks ago together... when they'd first gotten the idea to push their friendship and mutual cock sucking adventures to something more extreme, although Alex did a lot more of the cock sucking and cum swallowing than Carl.

"Nice," he said. "I fucked Miranda just before I left too. In fact her pussy cum is still on my dick."

"We certainly have great wives," Alex said, the idea of tasting Miranda's pussy juice on his friend's dick popping into his head. He hadn't had Carl's dick in his mouth for a few days, and ever since he'd started sucking Carl, that was perhaps the longest gap of not getting Carl's dick inside his mouth. He couldn't explain why, because he loved his wife and he loved pussy, but there was just something about a cock in his mouth, that dick exploding down his throat, and the delicious taste of cum, he'd gotten addicted to. He'd like to explain it away by saying he was having some mid-life crisis (like he'd read about when he started craving Carl's dick after that first drunken evening), but they were both only twenty-eight. He also couldn't blame a lack of sex, since he and Sarah were trying to get pregnant, so he was getting a lot of sex. It was simply that he loved cock... or at least Carl's cock.

"Yeah, we really do," Carl agreed as he pulled onto the interstate.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Alex said, his dick still hard.

"Doing what?" Carl asked with his usual smirk. He knew Alex would do almost anything to suck his dick. He'd had trouble believing it the first time Alex had sucked him (while they were both drunk) and that he'd sucked Alex, but they both had, and the long-term benefits were amazing! He now had a personal cock sucker at his disposal, which was awesome... he'd dropped at least a load a day in his friend's mouth or on his face ever since... give or take the odd skipped day... plus the last few days.

"You know what?" Alex asked, knowing Carl was about to start making him say dirty things. Carl loved humiliating him while he was sucking his cock, or making him beg to suck his dick, or making him walk around the office after he'd dropped a massive load all over his face late at night when they were working late. There was only a slight chance of someone else working late and catching sight of his facial, but it was possible. And somehow, Alex got off on the humiliation.

"Yes, I do know. Go ahead and say it, faggot," Carl replied.

"Carl, please may I?" Alex began begging immediately. The undercurrent of humiliation frustratingly turned him on, but it also made him question his manhood. For some reason, sucking Carl's dick or Carl sucking his dick didn't feel gay, but begging for it or being called names, did.

"That's a pitiful start, but you'll really be begging for it when I'm nine inches deep inside that sweet ass of yours," Carl forewarned, bluntly throwing it out there. He was really looking forward to doing the one thing with Alex that his wife wouldn't do... anal sex.

Truth be told, although Alex had already agreed to letting him fuck his ass for the first time, that had been in the heat of the moment when he desperately wanted him to come on his face. But now he was very hesitant. Yet deep down he was very curious what it would be like, and he knew that before this weekend was over, and likely before this very day was over, he would no longer be an anal virgin.

"Jesus," Alex sighed, trying to act as if this conversation wasn't turning him on.

"Don't pretend you don't want it," Carl objected. And then he ordered, "Take charge of the steering wheel."

"What? Why?" Alex asked, although he did grab the wheel.

Carl then used his free hands to unzip his pants, then he lifted his ass and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees, thus releasing his cock.

Alex stared at the amazing, beautiful, nine-inch semi-hard dick that he now lusted after regularly. "You can't be serious?!" he gasped as he struggled to direct his eyes towards the road. But his best friend's majestic dick always sent him careening into an overwhelming state of lust. Just like Alex told himself over and over inside his head... he liked pussy and tits and ass, and a pair of a woman's legs in some nylons were always enticing, but nothing made his mouth water or his mind disappear into a fog bank like this dick always did.

"It's a long drive," Carl said, taking back the wheel while knowing Alex would soon be sucking his dick while he drove , "You must be hungry for my dick; it's been a few days."

"I can live without dick," Alex said with false bravado, trying not to sound like a pathetic dick addict, except he couldn't take his eyes off of that exposed dick. Nor was he sure he could live without dick. The last three days had been excruciating! Which was ridiculous, since during those few days he'd dropped five loads in his wife's fertile womb.

"Riiiiiiight," Carl drawled. He was amused, since he knew that was a lie; his best friend downright craved his dick. "Then I'll just leave my dick out, and if you should happen to get hungry, feel free to help yourself to a snack."

"You can't be serious?" Alex asked again, although he knew his best friend definitely was serious, and that he wouldn't be able to resist the temptation for long.

"Plus, you'll be tasting Miranda's cum," Carl added.

"That is tempting," Alex admitted, trying hard to focus upon the least gay aspect of what he knew he was about to do.

"Go ahead, cock sucker," Carl said, knowing when to push his friend, when to call him names, and reaching over to squeeze his friend's cock, "we both know you're dying to get my dick in your mouth again."

There it was... the name calling... which for reasons Alex didn't understand, enhanced his desire to suck it... made his dick throb... and flipped his switch from being a good-looking and confident straight guy, into an eagerly submissive cock sucking, cum craving faggot.

"Fine," Alex sighed dramatically, as if he didn't really want to do this, and nervously looked around to check if a car was about to pass them, or they'd be passing a car... which was more likely, given Carl's lead foot. Since the coast was clear, Alex began bending down to suck his coworker's cock.

"Whoa, whoa, not so fast!" Carl barked, loving to make his best friend work for his dick. "That didn't sound like you really want... my precious," he finished with a Gollum voice.

"Carl," Alex sighed, his pal's dick now only a couple inches away from his hungry lips. He could even smell Miranda's pussy from here... enhancing his eagerness to wrap his lips around that cock.

"Tell me how much you want it, cum bucket," Carl sneered, "tell me how much you want my big dick in your mouth this soon after you fucked your hot wife."

Alex sighed again. This happened way too often. Carl loved pushing his comfort level, knowing it turned him on. So now he just caved and asked, "Please Carl, may I suck your big dick and swallow your creamy load?"

"That wasn't overly persuasive," Carl said. "You're a salesman, so sell it."

Their job was selling their clients to professional sport teams... they were agents in a small but growing sports market. Thus selling was their job. "Please, Carl, let me suck your huge cock that was just in your beautiful wife's pussy while you drive. Let me be your personal cock sucking, cum taking faggot."

Alex hated the word faggot... yet he loved using it in the heat of the moment. Just one more complex dichotomy of his lust. Oddly, he was always the one who used that word, either calling himself one out loud or in his thoughts. He'd never heard Carl use it even once.

"It might take a while," Carl warned. He and his wife were also trying to get pregnant. The two women were best friends, and they wanted to be pregnant together, "I dropped two loads into Miranda within the past hour."

"I'll suck it for the entire drive if I need to," Alex said as he leaned into Carl's lap, which was a bit uncomfortable with their seatbelts, and he took the almost completely hard dick into his mouth, and indeed did taste Miranda's pussy, which indeed did add to his excitement about sucking this big dick.

"I know you will, cock sucker," Carl taunted, feeling his friend's tongue swirling around his cock head.

Time passed for a good twenty minutes, perhaps more... since time became irrelevant whenever Alex had this dick in his mouth.

Then Carl warned, "I'm getting close, cum dump."

Hearing those words, Alex immediately shifted from his smooth, slow sucking, into hungry, fast bobbing... knowing that whenever Carl called him that... or maybe some other derogatory and humiliating term that meant the same thing... he'd be dumping his load into or onto him almost immediately.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick!" Carl groaned. "Swallow down that warm load of cum you crave so badly!"

And Alex did... both craving the load and then swallowing the load... then he kept right on bobbing throughout the orgasm as eagerly as any porn star, until he felt Carl's hand on his head shoving him down onto his full nine inches... with Alex no longer gagging on the massive dick. Carl often held his face planted on his dick while he erupted... including this time... his warm salty seed smoothly bypassing Alex's mouth (and his taste buds, dammit), and shooting down his throat.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker," Carl groaned, impressively driving safely and dropping a load simultaneously.

Once Carl was spent, he released Alex's head, and Alex pushed himself back up a tad... feeling his usual red-cheeked burn after the task was completed, but also reluctant to leave that 'precious' dick behind.

"Fuck! You suck dick better than any woman does," Carl complimented, meaning it.

"Thanks, I guess," Alex said sheepishly. He appreciated the compliment, but he also realized how pathetic it made him look. Then when he looked down and saw a little more cum on the head of Carl's dick, he felt even more shameful while he leaned back down and lapped up the cum drops.

"You really do love cum, you douche bag," Carl laughed. It was wild that this chick magnet who'd been a complete stud in college, had recently become his personal cock sucker. Nobody would ever believe it!

Alex sat back upright this time, but he didn't say anything. He had no rebuttal to those words. They were true.

About ten minutes later Carl asked out of the blue, "Do you think our wives are fucking each other yet today?"

"Maybe," Alex shrugged, "no, probably." Their wives had been close friends since high school, and it was an open secret that they'd been lesbian fuck buddies since shortly after that... as in long before Alex and Carl had met them.

"The other day Miranda bought a brand-new strap-on to fuck your wife with," Carl informed his friend, having visited the adult shop with his wife when she bought it for exact that.

"Shit, I'd like to see that," Alex said, having watched their two women having sex with each other many times... and having swapped wives with his best friend just about as many times. They were swingers... both couples were... but they'd all gone back to monogamy a couple months ago when the two women decided it was time to get pregnant.

"Yeah, Melinda loves fucking Sarah," Carl said.

"And Sarah loves getting fucked by Melinda," Alex said. "Or any big cock, for that matter."

"Isn't that the truth," Carl agreed. Sarah's public persona was a mild-mannered kindergarten teacher, and no one who knew her from school would ever imagine what a nasty slut she was in private... having been the center of more than one gang bang, and the star performer in a wild twenty-man train on her most recent birthday.

"I'm not complaining, of course," Alex grinned, loving to have a bisexual wife willing to do almost anything... either with him, or telling him all about it later... swinger parties, orgies, lesbian acts, cum walks... a list would be endless.

The phone rang, and they spent the next twenty minutes on the car's speakerphone calming down one of their new clients who with their help was bargaining for a lucrative contract in professional hockey.

After stopping for a piss and some snacks, they headed back on the road. They chatted about clients. They chatted about work. They chatted about the Christmas retreat. Then finally they reached their Airbnb.

"Time for some more fun," Carl said.

"Yeah," Alex agreed, both excited and trepidatious.

"Don't worry," Carl said, "I'll prep your ass really good before I take that anal cherry."

Alex sighed fatalistically as he got out of the car... Carl had parked in front of the house, since there was a car in the driveway.

Carl smiled. Alex was obviously nervous, but he knew that deep down he'd be more than willing once the time came, and he blossomed into his cock-lust mode... no one had ever sucked his cock more willingly and eagerly than Alex, at least after those tentative first few times.

....

Inside the house, Joy, a forty-five-year-old widow and empty nester, was making herself a meal... while trying to hold back her tears, since the day had already been a disaster. First, for the first time since she'd given birth, she wouldn't be spending the thanksgiving weekend with her daughter... who was traveling in Europe with her boyfriend. Second, she'd been chatting with someone online, and the guy had agreed to meet her here four hours ago... after chatting online for months. Alas, he was a no-show. Joy, having hoped to get fucked for the first time in years, was dressed in red lingerie, with matching sexy silk stockings and heels. Since she was alone, she remained in the lingerie and a robe, but then since she was going through an early menopause, she'd gotten too hot and had discarded the robe. She was just starting to prepare a fried chicken meal for herself that she'd hoped to share with Daryl. But alas, she'd be eating it alone.

Her feet hurting, she slipped out of her 'fuck me' heels... which was what she'd called them back when her husband was alive, since they'd almost certainly guaranteed she'd be getting his dick. She sighed as she wiggled her freshly manicured toes. Her manicure, pedicure, and the first Brazilian in her life were all for nothing. Although they did make her feel alive and sexy for the first time in a long time... having felt lost and lonely since her husband had tragically passed.

....

The men grabbed their suitcases and rolled them to the front door. Carl tapped in the six-digit code, and they went inside.

Joy was wearing ear pods, listening to her cooking playlist. She was a chef, and she always prepared her gourmet meals while listening to music, so didn't hear the door open and close.

"Now that we're here, I'm going to drop another load in your cock-sucking mouth before we do anything else," Carl said.

"Sounds good. That's why we're here," Alex agreed. The moment they were inside, he'd shifted into his submissive cock-hungry slut mode.

"Then get down on your knees and get to work," Carl ordered.

"Okay," Alex said, dropping to his knees. He'd learned this position excited him. It felt natural. It was also a lot more comfortable than straining against seat belts in a car.

"I'll drop a load, then we'll get some food and drinks and do some pot, and then I'm taking that anal virginity of yours," Carl listed, as he watched his best friend unzip him and pull down his shorts and underwear.

"I'm still unsure about the fucking," Alex said, as Carl lifted his feet one at a time to step out of his pants and underwear.

"Nonsense. You know you want to be my two-hole fuck toy," Carl said, slapping his friend's face with his hard cock.

"You're just so big," Alex said, as he started stroking the cock he was in lust with.

"All the better to fill you right up with, Little Red," Carl quipped, as Alex licked his hard shaft.

"I'm afraid you'll rip me apart," Alex worried, before he focused on the cock, which from an oral perspective was beautiful and delicious ... and took it between his lips.

"No worries, I'll be sure to prep that asshole good first," Carl assured him as his best friend and business partner began contentedly bobbing on his cock.

Joy was turning the oven on to preheat it, when some unexpected sounds slipped past her ear pods. She took them out and listened... but then she didn't hear anything. She left the kitchen and went into the living room... whereupon she gasped in utter shock! Not only were there two men inside the house she'd rented for a weekend of undisturbed peace, but one of them was naked below the waist (and had a very nice ass), and the other one was giving him a blow job!