Double Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad hair day?"

Nalu rolled her tail, tail flicking, wearing a simply cut pair of shorts and a T-shirt, though she'd already kicked off her sandals. Inside a house-pod, there was no need for footwear, considering how spotless even Ulrica's low-grade cleaning bots kept it.

"Hah-hah, very funny," she said dryly. "Maybe I wouldn't have a bad hair day if you two hadn't been loud enough to wake me up... Where' is your friend? I thought you two were...close."

The Sable marten smirked.

"Not as close as you two are..."

Nalu shivered. It was strange, very strange, to know that there was not solely one of her in the world, even if she should have already known that, considering how things were in the galaxy. There was a wider world out there beyond even the galaxies that she knew and loved, though she could not be said to be as adventurous as Ulrica, regardless of the fact that the marten had dragged her off and out on a few adventurers. The gryphoness licked the edge of her beak, trying to discreetly brush her hair back down, stuck sticking up whether she liked it or not and still slightly damp from her own shower only a short while ago.

"So, what are you doing over here?"

Nalu shrugged, crossing her arms.

"Checking you're okay. You don't know what a big beast like that can do to you."

"Oh, I think you'll find that I know very well. Only, I'd have a few questions about the "beast-like" nature of her..."

Nalu started, wings puffing up, feathers sticking out in odd directions.

"You do? What do you mean? Has something happened between you?"

The Sable marten licked her lips, though the flirt and the jest in her eyes should have clued Nalu in on the fact that things were not as dire as she thought. She was one to jump to conclusions, pushing things too far, but that was just her overactive mind at work, quiet with her beak and quick in her mind.

Ulrica, however, was quite different...to say the least of it.

"Yes..." She purred, slinging her arms around Nalu's shoulders, ears slipping back, a smile on her lips. "What a beast she is... There's something there, something more..."

Nalu tried to back away but Ulrica's grip on her was too tight, hind paws dragging as she was pulled along with the gryphon.

"What I wanted to ask you though...was...is it as big as it is with her?"

Nalu blinked, not comprehending.

"What do you mean?"

Ulrica licked her lips, eyes dancing with a marten's glee.

"This, dear."

Holding onto the gryphoness' shoulders, she rocked back on one heel, lifting her knee up to Nalu's crotch, the gryphon standing a little taller than her. The gryphoness squawked and flapped, pushing her off, though it was more of an instinctive action than anything else, surprise coursing through her.

"Ulrica! What has gotten into you?"

The marten laughed and brushed her off, swinging her hips as she made her way back around into the kitchen, having eased into the living room, which was just as small as the rest of the place.

"Oh, nothing much, just the big cock of your other half. She's a real good lay, you know."

Nalu rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't have thought you one to keep pursuing that. I'd thought you'd just gotten together with her, well, because you were stuck out there. Wasn't that it?"

Ulrica shrugged.

"I dunno, I really like her, though I don't want to go and spend the rest of my life with her, not yet. I haven't found the right person and, well, now I've even got more than one galaxy to explore to find that! But what's the harm in a little fun?"

It was Nalu's turn to suppress a smile, pressing her paw over her beak as she concealed the twitch of mirth there, though she could not hide the lightness in her eyes.

"Just a little?"

Ulrica grinned and giggled, practically jumping on the spot if not for the towel that she was still trying to keep up over her breasts, tucked under her armpits.

"That's more the spirit."

Yet there was another presence there, a dark, enticing presence that neither of them could ignore as the feral Nalu stalked into the room with a flick to her raised tail, fur damp from the shower.

"Mmm... That was lovely," she murmured, though was decorous enough not to shake off her fur and splatter water everywhere, knowing that much. "I don't know how I existed without these shower...things that you have here. We have some hot springs but we have to fly to them."

"That would be more like a bath to us," Ulrica said with a smile. "If you ask Nalu nicely, maybe she'll let you use hers sometime."

Nalu turned to her anthro counterpart, eyes shining.

"Oh, would you really? Can you completely submerge yourself in it?"

As strange as it was to be looking at a different version of herself, Nalu could not help but laugh, holding up her paws as if to ward off something. Maybe it would have been easier if the first alternate version of herself that she had seen was anthro like herself, but there never again would be a time for Nalu to re-live that in any way.

"Well, maybe I can but I think it's a bit small for you, sorry," she said as gently as possible, wary with a creature that she still could only see as a predator. "Maybe we can find somewhere else though, there are all sorts of communities out here in our galaxy and beyond."

Nalu sighed, her feathers ruffled, wings sinking on either side of her body.

"Oh... I don't think I'll stay that long. At some point, I've got to go home."

Anthro Nalu's beak clicked sympathetically. Ah, it was difficult to understand her thoughts, one side of her wanting to be wary and the other wanting to be sympathetic to her. It was conflicting and crude, in a way, but she didn't have to worry about that so much, as much as she wanted to keep an eye out over her shoulder while the feral creature was around.

Ulrica was not looking at her anthro friend, however, as Nalu purred, nuzzling up under her chin, pressing in close, tail flicking, wafting a lighter, softer, cleaning scent than usual around the room. And, just like that, all rational thought slipped from the anthro Nalu's mind as she stood back, watching as if through a pane of glass as her feral counterpart rubbed her body against Ulrica, clearly enjoying it from how her body shook in light lust.

She tried not to look, really, she did. But it was harder, so very much harder than she could have imagined, the gryphoness' balls well-hidden for those that did not know they were there. Of course, anthro Nalu was a hermaphrodite too, appearing and presenting as female but comfortable either way. What she did not know as yet was that her feral half was just as dominant and questioning as she was, both of them better-used to using their cocks rather than taking a shaft when they were with those that had dicks of their own.

There was a lot that was still to come, however, nuances to be brought forth into the light as Ulrica giggled and welcomed the advances of the feral Nalu, thighs moistening lightly with the tease and trickle of her juices. Even to anthro Nalu, the scent was impossible to ignore, lingering in the air between them, though Ulrica was not all that worried about her friend being there as her new friend of Nalu curled around her, tail tickling under her chin, bringing a moan to her lips as her skin prickled in the most delightful of ways.

"Mmph... Nalu..."

Ulrica giggled but was in no position to want to ward off the gryphon's advances. It was even a little more exciting to be teasing into the prelude of such eroticism while the anthro version of Nalu was right there and waiting, her eyes fixed and mind rapt with attention. There was a flutter in her chest and throat that just caught Ulrica's attention, though it was hard to focus on it while the feral Nalu was nuzzling at her neck, trying to remove that towel.

"It's in the way," she insisted, and Ulrica was not fool enough to not think that her cock wasn't already out and throbbing. "Don't be coy, little marten..."

Ulrica shivered, thick, skunk musk flooding the air. Her need was unparalleled and she responded by releasing her own scent, a little twitch and flick of her tail spreading it around a little more. The feral Nalu tipped her head, sucking in breath after breath through her nares, though it took both of them a moment to realise that the skunk's aroma was not coming from the feral gryphoness that Ulrica had already spent so much time with.

It was the anthro Nalu that Ulrica had spent so much of her life with already, everything coming together in the strangest of ways. Her scent soaked through her shorts and clearly her underwear too, though it was not something that was embarrassing in the moment, not between friends like them.

"Maybe you want to join in?" Feral Nalu said, tail flicking, attention turning as she released her scent, the thickness of her musk perfectly matched with that of her anthro counterpart. "I think we've got room for another here..."

Ulrica's heart leapt, throbbing and tightening in her throat. It was strange, something that she'd never considered, yet it did not seem that she had to push the matter, plead with Nalu as her towel fell away from her body. The anthro gryphon's eyes were already on her chest, roaming down, though it was the cock of the feral that she was interested in too, how it throbbed and teased, the tip gleaming brightly with pre-cum in the midst of her dark underside. It stood out there and, without thinking, the anthro Nalu licked her beak, the lightest of moans rising from her beak, shaking her head, even though she already knew what she wanted.

There could be nothing else, not as she closed the distance between them, the feral gryphoness' head standing about at the height of her chest, although she appeared far more formidable despite the difference in height. It was the bulk of her that was interesting too as Ulrica shyly pressed in close, perhaps the presence of feral Nalu giving her courage that she may not have otherwise had. It was all new to her but a kind of new that she was keen to lean into and explore, taking each new thing as it came to her.

Yet it was just as enticing to slide her paws under Nalu's T-shirt, looking for how far she was willing to go and finding no limit, her own musk and scent releasing too as she pushed on, wanting to know more, to do more. Her friend had a bra on, of course, but that was light enough and easy enough to slip her paws under, feeling her nipples, the adrenaline rush of being so close to her shooting through her body, flowing forth. She'd never looked at Nalu in that way but there was lingering arousal from her early morning fling with feral Nalu coursing through, pumping through her veins with every beat of her heart.

Sometimes, things could change. Ulrica and Nalu understood that more than anyone else, more so even after meeting feral Nalu. There was a fragility to life and how quickly things could be turned on their head, having had to move twice already in their early years, only getting to put down roots when they thought that things were settled. They'd always stuck together, the one constant in each other's lives, as strange as that was, so maybe things were simply destined to escalate in such a blissful way.

Maybe it didn't matter. Maybe neither of them cared. Maybe they could do whatever they wanted.

Well, Ulrica wasn't an adventure hunter for nothing...

Feral Nalu chuckled throatily and moaned as her anthro counterpart nuzzled down her neck, dropping to her knees to better be able to get under her stomach, teasing towards her hind end. She, of course, was not a virgin (as Ulrica had been before her first time with Nalu) but there were still pleasures to explore, things that she had not done since her virginity had been lost to begin with.

Nalu shivered, rolling her head back as feral Nalu nuzzled against her shorts, her cock tenting out the front. There was a need there, a hungry one, and she could only push on, letting the feral gryphoness tug down her shorts with that surprisingly dextrous beak of hers. She whimpered as her cock throbbed, swelling from its sheath, and it was but a moment later that her shorts were off, Ulrica helping with her T-shirt while the two of them giggled.

Anthro Nalu moaned out loud.

"I swear the two of you were in on this."

"Maybe yes, maybe no."

There was no answer there that needed to be said, even in the heat of a lustful moment, beaks coming together as her feral self dropped her beak gently to hers. The two Nalus kissed passionately, tongues tangling between their beaks, darting back and forth, though the two of them were more used to kissing beaks than Ulrica had been: a benefit to the two of them.

Their cocks throbbed, both begging attention as if there was no way for them to get it otherwise, needs rising, hot and full and flushed with blood. Although it had been a while since the anthro Nalu had last gotten off, feral Nalu had only gotten off that morning and, strictly, should not have been quite as ready to go as she was. But that was okay in that moment, all of them free to be as they were, however they wanted to be.

Somehow, Ulrica found herself on the bottom of everything, pinned to the floor with feral Nalu's beak between her thighs. The long, dextrous tongue of the gryphoness curled into her pussy yet again, although Ulrica was not able to return the favour. No, the feral's cock was captured by a beak, swallowed up and down, feral Nalu groaning as she was pleased. Anthro Nalu's beak was better-suited to taking a cock than Ulrica's mouth, although a beak, of course, could not suck.

What was lacked there was made up for in the flexibility of her tongue, however, and her clawed-paws stroked down what of the length remained outside her mouth. Down and around the balls too, cupping and squeezing, lightly lifting, letting them swing, showing their weight, their fullness. Some part of the anthro Nalu wondered just how much cum was contained within, how it could flow into her. Another part of her wanted to be ploughing that sweet pussy and tail hole for herself, letting loose with a raw drama of sexual pleasure.

Decisions, decisions...

It was a single interlude, however, and one that could be played out just as they wanted it to, Nalu growling as she was fellated, her beak pressed urgently up into Ulrica's pussy. The three of them rocked and ground together in lustful passion, hips rising and falling, acting quite as if there was only the three of them left in the world. Anthro Nalu's head spun pleasurably, rocking and swaying, on her knees but feeling taller than ever, sexual thrill coursing through her. It was funny how one little choice could push her over the edge from wondering to lust, tail whisking back and forth wantonly, stirring up the thick musk in the air. She couldn't even tell if any of them were still exuding it but it did not matter as that hard cock throbbed up within her beak, her tongue swirling around and around, drawing her to a high of pure need.

They had to keep going, switching positions, Ulrica rising as the feral Nalu rolled onto her back, panting and heaving, flanks shuddering for breath. Anthro Nalu gasped, inhaled a sharp rise of musk through her nares, breasts rising and falling quickly, locked in place, staring down at the flushed, plump folds of her feral other's pussy.

Ulrica nudged her.

"Go on then..." She grinned. "You know... We've been wondering whether I can get knocked up by her but I dunno about the two Nalus here, whether you can take a load and make copies of yourself."

The anthro Nalu gulped. It was wrong and it was right just how good that made her feel, how it made her stomach churn and turn over. And she had absolutely no reason to hold back from it.

"If anyone has a chance of getting pregnant here, it's you, Nalu," Ulrica said, smirking as she addressed the anthro and the feral versions of Nalu at once. "Fucking yourself... You sure you haven't wanted to try it at some point? I'm sure you've been told to go and do it more than enough times."

Feral Nalu charmed her with a smirk, a wink that could have been coy under different circumstances.

"I'm ready if you are..."

It was the strangest coming-together ever as feral Nalu was encouraged to roll over onto her stomach, her hind legs tucked up and pushing her into a standing position, though that meant that anthro Nalu had to stand on a pillow to get to the right height. That was okay though, okay for all of them, allowing Ulrica to squirm under the feral gryphoness on all fours, tail flicking up for the treat of that cock.

While the gryphons sorted themselves out, Ulrica grabbed that cock in her paw, though there was only one place that she wanted it. It was an illicit pleasure but taking it up under her tail, oh... How she had found that that made her squirm! She whimpered and twisted back and forth, tail flicking, grinding herself back on Nalu's cock more and more.

Yes...

The feral Nalu grunted, head rolling back and forth, wings flapping. It was hard to think, hard to concentrate, her anthro counterpart's cock grinding up under her tail. Teasing her tail hole, it circled the pucker and dipped lower, finding the plush softness of the feral's folds.

Her breath caught. It was now and never.

There was only one thing that the anthro Nalu's hips could do and that was push forward, teasing in, spreading open her folds, though that was not for the very first time - just the first time in a long time. Deeper and deeper, anthro Nalu groaned out loud, beak hanging open, as she plunged in, the warmth of that passage opening up around her and welcoming her in as if her cock was meant to be there. The knot swelled lightly, evidence of her need, but did not plump up the whole way as yet, for she was nowhere near orgasm despite the eroticism that was so very clearly there for all of them to take.

Pleasure, however, was a tricky devil and anthro Nalu was unwilling to draw back from that as Ulrica's and feral Nalu's cries filled the room. Her thrusts controlled everything as she gripped the feral Nalu's hips, drawing her back onto her cock with each thrust, sealing the entire length of her cock into that hot pussy. All the better was the skunk-tail curled and pressed up against her chest and over her shoulder, slick and thick with feral Nalu's musk, the most erotic allure that she could have ever have asked for.

Ulrica was not faring badly either under feral Nalu's belly, taking her cock like a pro. She was ready for it as she lightly squeezed around it, rippling and pulsing, though a tail hole was not as controllable as a pussy. It was still fun to toy with the feral Nalu, to hear her moan above her, head tucked down close to Ulrica's so she got a taste of every warm breath tickling the short hairs of her muzzle, whiskers prickling. It was so tight and so filling to have a cock under her tail, grinding back onto it, wanting the push and drive of it all the more.

Up top, anthro Nalu was unaware of how much influence she had over the others, each thrust of hers pushing feral Nalu's cock into Ulrica, forcing her on. It was a consensual kind of force, however, the kind that made them want it all the more, three bodies coming together in carnal bliss that such delight coursed through in perfect unison.

She moaned out loud, rolling her hips, the slap of flesh on flesh echoing through as she well and truly fucked herself in the form of the feral version. It was strange to mount feral hips as she relished in the control, hearing her friend on the bottom, everything swirling and coming together in the most delightful of ways, pounding and pulsing, teasing and flirting. The anthro Nalu moaned. It was all that she could have ever wanted and more.

Still, ah... The question remained as to which of the three of them would be the first to tip over the edge into sweet bliss, though there was no rush or race between them. Ulrica's paw pressed up between her thighs, feeling the light pressure in her lower abdomen as that cock ploughed into her. Somehow, it felt deeper than ever when it was up under her tail, even though it was the same amount of cock that was jammed into her pussy at other times.