Double Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sable marten moaned. It was so much, too much, closer and closer to orgasm with every thrust of that cock. Her pussy squeezed down on nothing but it was her tail hole that got the full force of everything, driving and grinding, need rising more and more with every passing second. She panted, head reeling, wanting it all, wanting it all so very much, pushing on. Above her, somewhere, anthro Nalu moaned, the drive and pound of her hips echoing forth, teasing rampantly, affecting more than just the one that she was fucking.

Ulrica tensed, eyes snapping open, lines of tension bulging in her neck as she twisted.

"Ohhhh!!"

It was not Ulrica that got off first, however, but the feral Nalu, attacked pleasurably from both ends, her cock and her pussy bouncing off one another in cavorting pleasure. The feral shrieked and flapped her wings, buffeting both her anthro self and the marten on the floor under her. Her cock spurted, shooting spurt after spurt of thickly virile seed into the marten's tail hole but, oh - the real killer was how her pussy clenched down and milked the cock in her pussy for all her body was worth.

Harder and faster, tighter than ever. There was no possible way that anthro Nalu could resist such a clasp and pulse along her full length, knot swelling outside the feral's pussy only to be popped in where it belonged. It was an easy stretch for a creature of feral Nalu's size and the gryphoness' howled as ecstasy coursed through them, climaxing together as need trembled to a fever-pitch of delirium delight.

Ulrica, ultimately, was the last of the three to reach climax, though it was the most powerful of all of them, twisting and grinding, rocking back on that cock for all she was worth even as she was locked to Nalu with the knot. Stars exploded behind her eyes and she may have been grunting or she may have been howling - she simply couldn't tell. It was all too much, yet too much in the best of ways, the kind of way that would keep her coming back for more time after time again.

She didn't know how she could give either of the gryphons up, even though she had not yet had a taste of Nalu that would make her heart sing. That would come, her time with the anthro friend who had been so close to her for so long. Maybe the two of them had, truly, only been waiting for her deflowering to come at the right time to move into a more intimate relationship, though it was only time that would tell how that would develop in the weeks and even months to come.

Still, the delirium of orgasm was something to be leaned into also, the feral Nalu simmering down softly, though she was quite easily kept in place between the two anthros, considering her knot locked into one and another knot, just like her knot, secure in her pussy. She squeezed experimentally to a grunt and another trickle of cum from the anthro Nalu, though it was only a prelude to the fun that was to come that day, even if none of them anticipated actually being able to leave the house that day.

That was okay though. They'd have their fun in their own way and Ulrica was cheeky enough to arch back, grinding her buttocks back into the feral with a passion that could only come from a good rutting.

"Mmmph..." She moaned, finding her voice once again. "Is that all you've got?"

By way of reply, the feral Nalu groaned and thrust, grinding in, giving her another little taste of the pleasure that could be derived from her cock. Oh, it was a cock that she'd crave and lust for, though it was all well and good with the right friend, and both of the Nalus were the kind of friends that she would want to keep in her life forever.

Ulrica groaned. If she was lucky, that was.

"I think you should breed me next..."

That came from above her, words that she never would have thought could come from the anthro Nalu's beak, even though the gryphoness had not honestly spoken all that much about whether she wanted a family or not. The kink of the act that made it so, however, was something different entirely and the trembling need in the gryphons could not have been denied even by someone quite sure in turning away from the truth.

However, they didn't have to decide just yet, not with the knots keeping them in place, the feral Nalu blushing, cock throbbing, though she didn't quite know what she wanted more. The anthro Nalu's seed was already working its way deep into her, though there was no real way that she could leave such a liaison without falling pregnant, not considering how perfectly their bodies, their species, lined up with one another.

Shuddering, the feral Nalu let out a gasp, tongue flickering out, sweeping along the edge of her beak.

"I'd be more than happy to breed you full of a clutch, mmm..."

The gryphoness twisted back and forth, rolling her head from one shoulder to the next, though it was all of them moving in unison, their bodies twisting, wanting, passionate for the next round.

The anthro Nalu moaned, yet it sounded just like the feral's groan too.

There would be plenty more fun between the three of them, lifting them to the heavens and back again on wings that never truly needed to take flight.

Their time together was not over yet.