Double Date Discipline

Story Info
More than two needed a firm hand.
1k words
3.66
124.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant sex or scenarios including spanking.

*

Sarah and I had already established what it means when I grab her by the arm and walk her over to a chair or sofa. It means she's about to go over my lap for a good spanking.

We'd been doing that since our fourth date. She'd made some wisecracks, and I'd told her she needed punishment. I'd given her a safeword, and then I'd put her across my knee. She'd struggled and protested at the indignity of it all. But she never used the safeword, either then or in the various times since that we've had an important conversation between my firm hand and her upturned butt.

Tonight was different, though. A double date.

We'd been out with Carol and Stan, and now were back at my and Sarah's apartment. I was leading Sarah by the arm, but this was the first time I'd ever done so with other people around. Moreover, my other hand was on Carol's arm, as I was leading her over to the sofa too. Stan just stood to the side, watching and saying nothing.

That last part was no surprise. Stan's a quiet guy, and can be a little passive. (Or at least I thought that was his tendency.) And Carol's such a wiseass she makes Sarah seem a model of decorum. Carol had made caustic jokes all evening, more so as the wine poured at the restaurant. A lot of her remarks were directed at Stan, who just shrugged them off or stayed silent. Sarah had told me once that she thought Carol would benefit from a session across Stan's lap now and then.

So, I said it. "You know what, Stan? I think Carol needs a spanking."

There was a moment of silence, and then to my surprise, Sarah lashed back at the idea. "Shut up, Ted. That's not your call."

"Not his call?" Carol said with an incredulous tone. "It's not anybody's call. Neither of these guys has the balls to even think about doing what Ted's talking about." There was a long moment of silence. I glanced over at Stan, who didn't seem to want to get into this subject. Then Carol continued, "It might be something Ted jerks off to, but that's about it. And Stan, I doubt gets even that far."

"Enough is enough," I said, grabbing Carol's arm in one hand and Sarah's in the other, and walking them toward the sofa. Carol started to protest and pull away, while Sarah suddenly seemed accepting of what I now was about to do. "Sarah's got a safeword," I said to Carol. "You need one, too. Let's go with 'I'm a wiseass.'"

With that, I released Sarah's arm, then sat on the couch and pulled Carol across my lap. I flipped up her skirt and began spanking her through her panties. She kicked and struggled, cursing me in more than one language, but never used her new safeword. After a while, wanting to make sure my message was received, I pulled her panties down and continued my ministrations on her bare ass.

When I let Carol up, I told her to stand in the corner, but that she could turn her head to watch Sarah's turn. With my girlfriend, I lifted the skirt and pulled down the panties right at the outset. That's how it's normally done in our household, so why make an exception now? Throughout all this, Stan just watched silently, but with what looked like rapt fascination.

Once Sarah and Carol were standing in corners, butts on display, I asked Stan if now he knew what to do with Carol when she misbehaved. To my surprise, he said, "No." I thought he was about to lecture me on equality or something, but then, looking at me intently, he said, "The truth is, I think I need Carol to be a little more assertive with me now and then, and maybe Sarah should too while she's here."

That seemed to spur Carol to take some initiative. "Get your dress back on," she said to Sarah. The ladies got dressed while I contemplated the situation. Then, I turned to Stan. "It's time for you to get your pants down," I said, with just as much sternness as I'd used in addressing the ladies. In any case, they'd soon pulled out a hairbrush and were waiting for Stan on the sofa.

Soon enough, Stan was getting a bare-assed spanking from Carol and Sarah. I acted as a supervisor, confident that I was the ultimate authority in the room. It sure seemed that way when afterward, Stan stood in the corner with his reddened ass on display, while my girlfriend and his gave me blow jobs.

Well, maybe I was pushing things a little too far, because it seems both Stan and the ladies thought I'd gotten too full of my own authority. I was now naked, as were the ladies, but unnoticed by me, Stan had pulled his pants back up. And with some comment about how my safeword is "Arrogance," he walked me over to the sofa—and the ladies put their arms on me as well, pushing me along. The fact that my cock was already stiffening again weakened any impulse I might've had toward resistance.

Somewhere along the line, Stan had remembered there are ping-pong paddles in our foyer closet. He'd grabbed one, and now applied it to my bare ass in a manner that brooked no nonsense. He also put my cock in between his thighs, which felt great and was quite effective in ensuring I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Carol sat next to her boyfriend, holding my legs from kicking, while Sarah sat by my head, helping Stan keep my arms in place.

After a while, I came between Stan's thighs. Then it was his turn to get blow jobs from the ladies. I stood in the corner, ass on display, wondering if I'd been repressing my submissive side all along. In any case, I was eager for our next double date.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers