Double Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Andrea isn't the only one needing to come, then,' I said.

We waited like that, my hand in her knickers, for Andrea to return. When she came in she said, 'Oh, sorry.' She turned to leave.

I released Brenda and said, 'No. That was just another little preliminary. Now we're going to disrobe. Help me undress her.'

'She's going to be here?' Andrea asked.

'Don't you want me to be here?' Brenda asked.

'Yes, yes. I want you here. Please.'

As we were all wearing only four garments disrobing didn't take long. Brenda was a little shy at first, as Andrea took off her blouse and I unzipped her skirt. Andrea said, 'You want to fuck her as well, don't you? I don't blame you. She's beautiful, isn't she?'

'Magnificent,' I said. 'Does she excite you, too?' I reached round Brenda and undid her bra, so her heavy breasts sagged down her chest.

'Always,' Andrea said. 'When I see those I wish I were still breast-feeding.'

'I'm not surprised,' I said. 'Those nipples are so inviting.' They were long and erecting as we admired them, going a deeper red-brown, rising from the broad irregularly shaped areolas.

'Will you do the honours with the knickers?' I asked Andrea.

'Oh no,' Brenda said. 'That wouldn't be right..

'D'you know,' I said, 'There's something not quite logical about your scruples. It's all right for her to come between your buttocks but not for her to de-knicker you.'

'I've never done it before,' Andrea said. 'But I've always wanted to. Here I go!' And she slipped her hands in the waistband over the hips and yanked them down to the ankles. 'After all,' she said, 'It's not as if I hadn't seen it all before. Lift your feet, darling. Take off the sandals as well.''

Brenda began to shake as Andrea pressed her lips to her mother's stomach just above the abundant, dark, curly thicket. Then she said to me, 'Right! We need to see you now. Come on, Bren. Let's get to the bottom of this.'

As if to relieve the intensifying tension, they stripped me almost roughly and stood back to study me. 'What do you think?' Andrea asked. 'Do we fancy her?'

'Pretty good breasts, though the bottom's on the small side.'

'Only compared to yours,' I said.

Without further comment they took my arms, conducted me to the bed and laid me down on my back. Andrea said, 'Let's check out the cunt.'

They lifted my legs apart and Andrea bent to inspect. 'Nice clit. Probably not as big as yours, Bren, but I could suck it and see.'

Brenda said, 'Would you like to get into her?'

'Yes, I would. She's good and slippery already.'

'Yes, I am,' I said, 'So get her ready.'

'I've never undressed her, either,' Brenda said. 'Not since she was a child, and she's a bit different now.' She unbuttoned and removed the blouse. Under it there was a pretty, lacy bra, offering a sweet cleavage. It was soon unlatched and there were the breasts, not at all like her mother's. They separated as the garment came away and pointed their much smaller, neater, conical nipples outwards.

'Charming,' I said. 'Demure, but I think they'll stand up.

The skirt came off and there was the thong, without any bulges or evidence it was not simply enclosing female pudenda. Brenda was a little hesitant about how to deal with it, before she hooked her fingers in the elastics at the hips and dragged it down. It resisted, because it was tight, fulfilling its function of squeezing the genitalia back between the legs. They fell forward as the little triangle of fabric went down the thighs, and a semi-circle of brunette curls came into view.

'That's better,' Andrea said, taking hold of and easing her flaccid penis. It was a good size before erection, the glans-tip just showing below the foreskin. They were both striving to seem casual and relaxed, but the tension was palpable.

'Can you...help, darling,' Andrea said, releasing her cock, and Brenda took hold of it and began gently to squeeze and pull. 'Oh yes, here it goes,' Andrea said, bending forward and taking Brenda's right nipple between her lips.

The penis slowly grew, lengthening, lifting, thickening, as Andrea's hips began to thrust forwards and back. I said, 'That's an impressive clit,' and fully erect it was between seven and eight inches.

'Stop!' she commanded, 'Or I'll come.'

'Bring her to me,' I said. 'Let's see...'

Brenda helped her onto the bed between my still open legs and she shuffled forward to present the hard cock to my vulva, and Brenda said, 'Shall I...?'

'Yes,' I said, 'Put her in.'

Brenda took the cock between her fingers, and as Andrea moved forward the swollen glans slid between my labia, and with a gasp Andrea drove all the way in.

'So far so good,' I said, 'And it fits so nicely.'

'Oh, that's wonderful, wonderful,' she said, and began to slide out and in rhythmically. 'Do her clit,' she instructed Brenda. 'I need her to come.'

Brenda lay beside me and felt for my clit in my fur. 'Oh, thank you,' I said. 'you know how to do it to someone else from Julia, I'd guess. I'm nearly there.'

'Come!' Andrea shouted, plunging in and out harder and harder, and the orgasm spread like a hot flood from under Brenda's finger deep into my pelvis and through my whole system, while Andrea's thrusting became frantic. 'Look!' she said, 'Her breasts are swelling...but it won't, I can't...Oh hell...I can't...' She jerked herself out of me, and said to Brenda, 'Do it for me, darling, give it to me,' and Brenda took hold of the rigid, distended cock and began to work the loose skin below the shield.

'No,' I said, 'That's not the way.' I rolled away from Brenda, got off the bed and pulled Brenda to her feet. 'Lie on your back,' I ordered Andrea. 'Crouch over her,' I told Brenda, 'Knees either side of her hips.' The authority in my voice made them hastily comply. 'Now,' I said to Brenda, 'Lower your bottim and take her in.'

'I can't, I mustn't,' she said.

'You said you'd do anything for her,' I murmured.

Slowly she lowered her hips, and I said, 'Reach under and guide her in.'

There was a moment of wriggling adjustment and then Brenda had absorbed the cock, and both were trembling and gazing into each other's eyes in wonder and delight.

'Oh, darling, I love you so much,' Andrea said. 'You are so beautiful.'

'I know, sweetheart, I know, and I love you with all my heart.'

'Do you love me with your cunt?'

'Of course, I do, darling, I love you with my whole being.'

'Can I come in you, mummy?'

'Of course, you can my angel. Come. I want you to come. Come now.'

'Oh, mummy, I'm going to come.'

'That's right, sweet one. Come into mummy.'

They made a slight rocking movement and Andrea shouted, 'I'm coming, mummy, I'm coming! Lovely, lovely!'

Instinctively they forced themselves together and then took each other's breasts in their hands as Andrea's orgasm continued for what seemed several minutes. When it was abating she called out, 'There's more!' and her hips juddered with renewed spasms, and Brenda fell forward, so they were bosom to bosom. Andrea was murmuring, 'Thank you, thank you, mummy,' and Brenda said, 'Oh, darling, I'm so glad. Was it good?'

'It was perfect. You're perfect. You've made me alive.'

They lay like that, until Brenda said, 'Oh, you're slipping out. Please don't go.'

Andrea said, 'I'll be hard again soon There's so much more to come. Literally.'

6

Brenda dismounted and there was a flood of milky fluid from her vagina. I said to Andrea, 'I thought you'd never stop coming.'

As we settled with the transwoman between us, resting our cheeks onto those firm breasts, Brenda said, 'It was amazing. I could feel her swell up and pump and pump into me. It was lovely.'

Andrea said, 'How did you know, Norma...isn't it funny, I've been in your cunt and felt you come before I've used your name.'

'I thought it was worth trying. Maybe if Brenda put you into me, gave her blessing, you'd be able to let go and ejaculate. But then it was clear you could only come in her.'

'That's why it was no good with anyone else? It had to be Bren. But I'd come easily inside Willa, no problem.'

'Ah,' I said, 'But that was before, in another life.'

Brenda said, 'It was different after transition.'

I said, 'Yes. She was a new person, who'd found herself and knew what she wanted. And she needed you to confirm her in her new identity. Besides, she'd been longing to make love with you to the limit.'

'Will she be able to do it with other women now, then?'

'What do you think, Andrea?'

'I feel like I can. Can we test that later?'

'We certainly can,' I said, 'But there's someone else here who hasn't come and needs to very much. She's been longing and longing to, hasn't she? Easing herself off was makeshift, I think.'

'Well, it's true the last time I had a really satisfying orgasm was with Julia. Before Andrea the last thing I had inside me was Julia's tongue.'

'Best tongue in the world,' I said. But now it's time at last to ask for what you really desire. You know you have to do that before you can find it.'

Brenda said. 'You're asking me to confess I want something that may be wrong.'

'It's not wrong, darling,' Andrea said, 'Because we both want it, because we love each other. Whatever it is you can, you must, have it, now, today.'

There was a long silence while Brenda mustered her thoughts, her courage. As we waited, Andrea began to lick her mother's breast and tease the nipple with her tongue. I lifted my head to watch, as Andrea ran her hand gently over Brenda's stomach until the fingers found their way into that come-soaked little jungle. She stopped licking the nipple and said, 'Is this right? Do you like it? I think you do...'

'It's lovely.'

'Can you come?'

Brenda said, 'All those times you came between my cheeks, I so much wanted you to go into me, up my bottom, because no-one's ever been there...taking my virginity.'

'I was longing to do it,' Andreas said. 'Why didn't you say?'

'Because I thought it must be wrong, the daughter going inside the mother.'

'But now she has there's nothing we can't do.'

Brenda drew a deep breath. 'I want you to come in...there.'

'It'll hurt at first...'

'I don't care. That's what I really want. From the back. I want Norma to make it happen, to guide us, like she did before.'

'Let's get her ready, then,' I said, reaching for Andrea's cock and squeezing it. 'You do it, Brenda. Harden her. You know how.'

'That's it, darling,' Andrea said. 'I love you getting me ready for yourself.'

'Kneel up, then. You know the position.' I told them. 'That's right. Oh, look at that glorious bottom. Hollow your back, Brenda...yes, look how that curves it more. So beautiful. Andrea, reach under her and get some of your come. Smear it on your cock. Quit a lot in her crack already. Good. Now move up and offer the tip to her rosebud.'

Andrea said, 'Are you sure you want me to fuck your arse, darling?'

'Yes! Do you want to, sweetheart? I want you to want to.'

'Oh yes, I do. It is like deflowering you. Something completely new for us.

'Another bond,' Brenda said..

'Push gently,' I instructed. 'The idea is to pop the ring, to ease the head in a little way. Yes, like that. Grease the shield. Here's some cream I keep in the drawer.'

'Don't wait,' Brenda said. 'Go on, go in. Norma, can you put fingers in my vagina. Oh, yes. Two at least, and you've got my clit, too. Oh, I think my bottom is relaxing a bit.'

'She's letting me in!' Andrea called out. 'I'm really inside her. Half way. So tight but lovely. I can feel your fingers, Norma.'

'I can feel your cock,' I said. 'Look at it, vanishing inside..'

'Hold my cheeks,' Brenda said. 'Do anything that helps you.'

If I move a little I can come.'

'Come then, darling. Give me you come. Don't wait.'

'I'm coming, I'm coming, Can you feel me coming, my dear, dearest?'

'Oh yes! You've got so bug and hard...and you're spilling and spilling ...It's making me come. Oh, darling, I'm coming. Can you feel me?'

'Yes, yes! You're squeezing me. We're coming together...'

They clearly were. I could feel Brenda's pulsations in her cunt and Andrea's spasms in her rectum. It was so exciting I almost came myself, but the mission was to help these two fulfil themselves with each other.

Eventually, of course, the cock slipped free, followed by a stream of come down the backs of Brenda's thighs. Then we snuggled down, again, with Andrea in the middle, and dozed a while, temporarily satisfied.

7

I roused because Andrea was nibbling my left nipple and gently stroking my puss-fur. She said, 'Can I come in you, Norma? I couldn't before, but I'd like to see if I can now.'

'My pleasure,' I said. 'I see you're on the way already.'

Her cock was erecting slowly. She said, 'Bring me up, Bren.'

Brenda turned towards her, sat up, took hold and began to side the loose skin up and down the stiffening shaft. 'I've always loved to do it, since she changed, part of loving her.'

Andrea sat up, turned over and got onto her knees as I wriggled to give her space and opened myself. She said, 'Are you ready, Norma?' She felt into my fuzz and reported, 'You are, aren't you?'

'Go on,' I said. 'I want to feel you coming. Just give yourself into me.'

She moved between my thighs and brought her penis up to my vulva. I said, 'Put her into me again, Brenda,' and as Andrea eased forward Brenda guided her in. 'Reach under her bottom and hold her balls,' I said.

Andrea slid home, withdrew an inch, slammed in, withdrew a fraction and rammed hard. 'Coming!' she said.

Brenda's fingers were past the balls and nudging my outer labia, so she could feel the cock stiffen and swell as the climax arrived. 'Yes,' she's said, 'I can feel it. She's coming.'

Andrea cried out, 'Norma, Bren, it's really...really...Can you feel me, Norma?'

'Fill me, dear girl.' I said, 'Keep coming.'

She stayed jammed within until her cock shrank and left me in a stream of jism. She lay on me, bosom to bosom, her hips shaking in aftermath. I said, 'Now you can come in whomever want, you see.'

'Thank you, thank you, Norma,' Brenda said. 'Julia was sure you could help.'

'You had to take the vital step,' I said. 'You had to get beyond those hesitations and truly unite with her. Now you can be happy together, and give each other freedom, too.'

We cuddled up together again. This time I made sure Brenda was in the middle, and after a few minutes I said, 'Brenda, I haven't heard your history yet.'

'Oh, I've had a pretty ordinary life, apart from being widowed young and trying to help Andrea find her sexuality.'

'What about your sexuality?' I asked.

'Well, I had a conventional sort of upbringing. Middle class parents, a brother and a sister. Did all right at school. Got to university, had a few boy-friends, but no great passions. I was a big girl, not to every young man's taste. But Frank liked my big bottom and breasts.

He was a kind, gentle man and it seemed a good idea to marry after university and teacher-training. He was an engineer, killed on a construction site. Although he liked my body he wasn't all that passionate, and that suited me, because I wasn't, either. Of course, you'll say that was at least partly because I was really lesbian.'

Did you have any sex with women?' Andrea asked.

'No, I wasn't aware I might like to, until I took on Julia as a courier. But that's a whole other story.'

'We'll save that for later, then,' I said. 'I think it's time for supper. Shall we shower?'

My shower cubicle is not large, but we enjoyed being jammed up together, breasts sliding across breasts. Andrea said, 'I bet you've never had this much bottom in here.'

'Right,' I said, 'Though there've been bigger ones than these.'

We soaped each other companionably, playfully frotting nipples, until Andrea suddenly began to shudder and fork at me with her rigid cock, like a dog humping a leg, and uttering a throaty moaning noise. She pushed me against the back wall and turned me, so that she was now jabbing hard into my thighs and cheeks.

'What's the matter, darling?' Brenda asked, and I answered, 'Sex-fever. She's chocker. We have to empty her.' I switched off the douche and told Brenda, 'Soap her up and put her into me.' I spread my legs and posed my bottom for access.

'Which one?' Brenda asked.

'Doesn't matter. Just get her in.'

As it happened the probing penis lucked into my vagina through Brenda's fingers, and Andrea drove up inside with a groan, ejaculating as she entered.

There was a long moment as we held the position. Then Andrea began to shake again and wrenched her still distended tool out of me. 'She needs to come again at once,' I told Brenda              , 'Watch what she does, and soap her again.'             

What she did was to grab Brenda's wrist, to make sure her mother didn't let go and continued to lather the cock, and Brenda understood and slid her fingers up and down the shaft until Andrea groaned as dollops of semen spurted against my thigh.

Another long moment, and I said, 'She's not finished. Turn your back. She'll probably want you now,' and so it proved, because Andrea thrust at Brenda's cheeks, instinctively seeking an opening, and Brenda reached back between her legs and slotted the penis home in her cunt. Evidently, as with me, she ejaculated as she went in.

'Hold her,' I told Brenda, as Andrea sagged against us, utterly spent. I turned on the shower again and dialled up the heat. 'She's drained and depleted,' I said. 'Needs keeping warm. Let's get rinsed off.' Brenda directed the flow on the now limp cock, and she and I fingered each other's vaginas to let out the oozing semen. Then we supported Andrea out of the shower and held her up while we dried her, before conducting her to my spare room and tucking her into the bed. We kissed her good -night, or good teatime, as it was. She turned on her side and fell asleep at once.

'She'll sleep for hours,' I said. 'All fucked out. The sex-fever happens for all genders. Seen it with transwomen, part of their entering into their sexuality. You'd opened the way and the great tide of pent-up longing and desire, all the greater for her inability with those dating-site girls, broke through.'

Brenda said, 'Something like it happened to me with Julia.'

'You'll tell me,' I said, 'But now we need to eat and drink to replenish the secretions. She'll be famished and dehydrated when she wakes, and we'll deal with that then.'

I went to my knicker drawer. 'Put these on,' I said, throwing her a pair 'Should be about right.' I keep a stock in several sizes for guests and partners. 'We'll still be leaking.' I put my own back on and passed her a light dressing-gown.

I gathered her own knicks, Andrea's thong and the towels from the bed and we went downstairs. I put the laundry in the washing-machine, heated up the vegetable casserole and grated the cheese to go with it. We drank a lot of cranberry juice

Settled in the sitting-room with coffee, I said, 'Tell me about your first time with Julia.' And she did, but I'll make that the next story.

12