Mom's Too Damned Smart

Story Info
Oft-injured son has affair with teacher. Mom catches on.
24.4k words
4.8
117.4k
329
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

* * * * *

The names in this story are made up, of course. I'll refer to myself as "Billy" even though it has nothing to do with my actual name. It's something of an inside joke, and people who know who I am will get it, but it would give away too much if I shared that joke with you.

The events of this story took place several decades ago--far enough back that people actually said, "Behind every great man there has to be a great woman." Well, that was certainly true of my parents. My dad was well-known enough that if I used our actual first names, many of you could figure out exactly who we are. He held several powerful positions, but it was my mom who got him the first few high-profile jobs that built his career.

That was all years before I was born, when my older siblings had still lived at home. I recall attending their weddings, but otherwise my brother and sisters weren't really a part of my life. They had their own families and jobs, and were spread out all over the country. We'd see each other once in a great while, but my health prevented me and my mom from traveling as much as we might have otherwise.

I was a "preemie" baby. Six weeks before I was supposed to be born, I was out of the womb and straight into an incubator. Naturally I don't remember that, but I do have vague recollections of spending far too much time in hospitals as a child. More times than I could count, some doctor or nurse said it was "a miracle" that I had managed to survive at all.

It wasn't just my birth, either. My health was terrible throughout my childhood. I got severely ill dozens of times, my bones were brittle and tended to break easily, and I was scrawny and undersized until about the time I turned sixteen. Between illnesses and injuries, I was hospitalized nineteen times before I reached high school.

At least six times I almost died.

It was tough on my mom, but it was unbearable for my dad. He hated that feeling of powerlessness every time he visited me in the hospital. I could see it in his face, and his expression of helpless rage would haunt me for years. Not that either of us could do anything about it, of course. I could not will myself to better health any more than he could. Still, I felt that I had somehow let my father down.

I used that as motivation in my rehab, working hard so that I could make my father proud of me.

Those prolonged hospital stays cut into time I should have been in school, and I was held back in the second, fourth, and seventh grades. My parents brought in private tutors and my mother also tutored me after that last time I was held back. That summer was rough, but it was a major turning point in my life.

I started growing rapidly, and for the first time I began to be healthy more often than not. It felt like every week I was noticeably stronger than the week before. Under my mother's excellent tutelage I finally caught up on all the education I had missed. The schools allowed me to test out of the eighth grade entirely so that I started high school that fall instead.

It had taken an enormous amount of work, and there's no way I could have done it without all that help. Those tutors really knew their stuff and explained everything well. My mother might have been an even better teacher. It was wonderful news for me and my family, but I was already sixteen--two years older than almost all my classmates--when I started my first year of high school.

It was as if my body was trying to make up for lost time, then. I grew really fast that freshman year. When I started the year, I was the shortest guy in most of my classes. By the end of the year, I was the tallest. My bones thickened and grew much stronger all through that massive growth spurt, and it was the first time I went an entire year without breaking something. However, I was awkward all the time.

It took another year and a half before I started to become somewhat coordinated physically. I still wasn't permitted to participate in sports or PE. No one thought I was trying to get out of it. I'd had gruesome compound fractures at school in the fourth and sixth grades. Some of the other students who witnessed those horrific injuries had been left emotionally scarred and had required counseling.

At home we had exercise equipment that I was allowed to use, with supervision. Over the years I had poured gallons of sweat all over those machines as I struggled to rebuild my body after each injury. Those exercises were such a part of my carefully-regimented life that I kept doing them even when I was no longer getting sick or injured. I managed to put on fifty pounds of muscle mass, but at first I didn't notice.

My focus was always on my health, and being careful to avoid injury. Plus, I was always cautious with my exercises. I wasn't suddenly pushing heavy weights or anything like that, so the muscle developed gradually over the course of a year and a half. I think I took notice because I realized girls in my school were looking my way with obvious interest.

It wasn't as if I had no interest in girls prior to that point in my life, but my health had always pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I was much more concerned with staying alive and trying to stay out of intensive care. Then I was finally strong and in good health, but I was eighteen and a junior in high school.

I couldn't date any of the girls in any of my classes because none of them were eighteen yet. In fact, many of them weren't even sixteen. Given my family's high profile, I simply could not take the risk of dating any of those underage girls.

So...I wound up getting involved with one of the teachers.

Now, this was before the internet, before cell phones, even before caller ID. Hell, people still used typewriters, and video cassette recorders were a new thing. So, sneaking around to hook up with Miss Winters meant we had to meet up and plan it in person. Our clandestine meetings were further complicated by the fact that she taught French and I wasn't even taking that language.

The only reason we got involved in the first place was that I ran into her outside of school, at the Montgomery Ward's store downtown. She assumed I was a college student, and she had only graduated from college two years earlier. I knew who she was, and when she started flirting with me I played along because I thought she was kidding.

When she pulled me into a dressing room and started kissing me, I realized that she wasn't kidding. I had the presence of mind to kiss her back. She was the first woman I ever kissed with tongue, and it was marvelous. After several minutes of hot kissing action, I felt the need to let her know who I was. She was shocked, but still visibly turned on.

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" she whispered nervously.

"Of course not," I replied, shaking my head and smiling at her. "We'd both be in trouble."

I was still smiling down at her as I shook my head and ran my hands down her sides. That was still novel for me--looking down at anybody. It wasn't like Miss Winters was particularly short. She shivered and then cocked her head.

"What are you thinking now?" she whispered.

"I can't believe I even got to kiss you," I whispered in reply. "You're so beautiful."

She lit up when I said that, and eagerly kissed me some more. However, she wanted more than kisses. I was so completely naïve that I did not know what she was doing when she got onto her knees in front of me and pulled out my cock. Then she was sucking it and all I could do was stare at her open-mouthed while she gave me pleasure I had never even imagined.

She was actually really skilled at sucking cock, but I wouldn't understand that until years later. I simply had no basis for comparison. Because we were still in that dressing room, she was careful to be quiet. Later she would tell me how much it turned her on to be doing that in such a public place, with the risk of being caught. When she felt me swelling in her mouth, she knew I was going to come.

"It's okay," she gasped quietly, "I want you to come in my mouth."

She took the head of my cock back into her mouth and sucked it insistently while stroking my shaft with her right hand. I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry out in ecstasy, and our eyes were locked when I erupted between her lips. Her eyes took on a vacant look as she gulped down my copious load. She moaned happily the entire time.

That was my first sexual experience, and it was far better than I had ever imagined it could be. Afterward, we checked our reflections carefully in the mirror and I waited five minutes after she left to make my own exit. We met in the parking lot a few minutes later. I sat in the passenger seat of her car so we could talk.

"I really want to take you back to my apartment," she groaned, reaching over to squeeze my thigh, "But I have two roommates and they are both teachers at the school. Can you think of anywhere we could go?"

"We could go to the park," I suggested.

She looked at me strangely and shook her head.

"That wouldn't work," she said, "We'd get caught for sure."

It took me a second to realize what she had actually been asking, and then my eyes shot open.

"Oh!" I blurted. "I just thought you meant somewhere we could talk. I umm..."

I looked out her windshield and thought for a bit, but shook my head when I came up blank. She was licking her lips and looking at my crotch when I turned my head to face her again.

"I'm sorry, Miss Winters. I've never done anything like this before," I whispered.

Her eyes shot up to my face then and she shook her head.

"Billy, when we're not at school you should call me Lorna."

"Okay, Lorna," I replied, smiling.

I still recall shaking my head and thinking it was really weird to call one of my teachers by her first name like that. It would feel completely natural just a few weeks later when I called out her name with my dick erupting deep in her tight, wet pussy. It wasn't the first time I came inside her, but it was the first time we had privacy and a bed beneath us--the first time I could afford to cry out her name when it happened.

* * *

My relationship with her isn't what this story is about, though.

Nobody else suspected a thing as Lorna and I snuck around so we could see each other after school. My mother knew something was going on almost from the beginning.

I knew she was smart, but it is difficult for me to convey that to you without giving too much away. Twice, my dad took over a major corporation that was on the verge of bankruptcy. Within a year, he turned each of them into industry leaders. It was my mother's brilliant ideas that actually made it all happen, both times.

It's not like my dad was an idiot, you understand. He really was an exceptional leader, and he deserved to be given those opportunities. However, there was no way he would have been as successful as he was without my mother's keen insight. Mom was content to let him take all the credit, and of course our entire family benefited from his success. In the privacy of our home, he constantly praised her and told me again and again, "Your mother is the most brilliant woman in the world, son."

Nobody outside of our family knew it, but Mom caught Dad having an affair. It was what really led to their divorce. He was being very careful, and outside of him and his lover nobody else had a clue. Mom not only discovered what he was doing, but she also managed to secure tangible evidence of his infidelity. Because of Dad's high public profile, and because she didn't want to cost him his job, Mom quietly divorced him and took a substantial divorce settlement.

I was unaware of the affair when they got their divorce. Like everyone else, I accepted the publicly announced reason--that they had simply drifted apart and wanted to pursue new relationships. That happened shortly after I turned seventeen. Perhaps it would have been more stressful for me, but at that point Dad simply wasn't around very often.

Mom seemed remarkably calm about the divorce. I cannot recall her ever becoming visibly upset, or crying, or anything along those lines. When she signed the paperwork finalizing the divorce and putting the house in her name, she merely had a wistful smile afterward. We had lived in that house since shortly after my sister's marriage, when we had sold the much larger house that we no longer needed.

It was about a year after the divorce that I hooked up with Lorna. I knew that my mother watched me closely all the time, because she'd had to. All those times I had been sick or injured, she had to act immediately to get me medical help. That sort of habitual vigilance simply doesn't go away, so she was still watching me closely when she noticed that I was acting differently.

I could tell that she was suspicious, but she didn't say anything outright for the first couple weeks. Despite my best efforts I simply could not keep the smile off of my face after I had enjoyed a clandestine hook-up with sexy Miss Winters. What I didn't realize was that my mother also took note of subtle changes in my body language, in the way I walked and carried myself, as well as a new confidence that I projected without realizing I was doing it.

When I had started high school, my parents had sat me down and carefully explained that I needed to be "careful" about seeing any girls. Not only was sex out of the question, but I also had to keep in mind that it was probably a bad idea to even be alone with an underage female classmate. At that time, there were a few high-profile news stories about guys my age who had been charged with statutory rape for dating a slightly younger girl in high school.

I understood that risk, as well as the additional complications because of our family's wealth and public profile. There were an awful lot of lawyers out there who would jump at the chance to sue my family for something like that, just to make a name for themselves. To this day I have to wonder how things might have gone differently. There were some really cute, sweet girls in my high school but I never dared ask any of them out.

Aside from my mother, everyone else assumed my new swagger was because I was finally healthy for the first time in my life. It wasn't until well into the summer following my sophomore year that I realized I hadn't missed a single day of class that entire school year. I hadn't even been sick once! That was simply mind-boggling to me at the time.

I had two really close friends, Ken and Toby, and neither of them ever suspected that I was seeing Miss Winters. Those guys hung out at our house regularly. It was their presence that kept my mother from asking me anything earlier, but it wound up...well, I'm getting ahead of myself.

* * *

It was a Wednesday in late September that my mother first confronted me. Lorna and I had met under the bleachers of the football stadium right after school. The noise the players made as they practiced covered the sounds we made. We both moaned quietly as we kissed and groped each other, and then she guided my right hand beneath her skirt before reaching for my zipper.

She had removed her panties, and her fuzzy little pussy was drenched in anticipation. It was only the third time we had dared to fuck on campus. She came almost as soon as my dick slid into her, and she shook through a second intense-looking orgasm just minutes later. When she felt me swelling inside her, she craned her neck so she could stare into my eyes.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Do it! Come in my pussy!"

I leaned forward so I could kiss her, and we moaned into each other's mouths as my cock erupted inside her. It was incredibly intense for both of us, but only twelve minutes elapsed from the time we met until we made our way out the opposite ends of the bleachers to get into our cars.

Nobody suspected a thing.

I got home and smiled at my mother, walking up to give her a hug and a brief smooch. To her, it was like I was announcing that I had just been with a woman. Lorna's perfume was subtle, but my mother could smell it on me. She could also smell the musky aroma of Lorna's juices that coated my cock, even through my pants and underwear. Her eyes and nostrils flared, and it was all the warning I got. She pulled back from me with a gasp and gripped my arms tightly with both hands.

"Billy! We talked about this!" she cried. "I can't believe you could do something so stupid!"

"What?" I blurted, shaking my head in confusion.

"I'm not stupid," she said bitterly. "Obviously you've been having sex with some girl."

I shook my head in protest, but then the doorbell rang. Mom let out an exasperated sigh and looked toward the door. My upper arms started to ache from the way she dug her nails into them.

"It's probably Ken and Toby," I said quietly. "Should I have them leave so we can talk?"

"No," she sighed, finally releasing me and rubbing her hands over my arms. "We'll talk later, after I've had some time to think about this. Honestly, I have no idea what to say to you right now."

It was subtle, but she glanced down at my crotch and shook her head before answering the door. She managed to maintain a bright smile as she invited my friends inside. I did not realize that it was the faint smells that had given me away.

Neither of my friends noticed.

A big reason my friends enjoyed hanging out at our house was that we had really cool stuff. We had a swimming pool in the back yard, but by then it was chilly enough that we had covered it for the winter. Inside, we had a large den with a pool table, and we had three arcade video games: Ms Pac-Man, Centipede and Defender. Those games had been out a few years at that point, but it was still really cool to have them in our house.

While my friends started a game of pool, I got onto one of the video games just so I could try to think. By then, most of the gameplay was just mindless repetition. I figured my mother must have seen something to make her think I had been with one of the girls in my school, but I couldn't figure out what it could have been. I glanced down at my shirt, arms and crotch but couldn't see anything obvious. There was no lipstick, no stains, and no discoloration. I didn't have some girl's hair sticking to my shirt.

I chewed my lip and tried to look at my reflection in the screen. That wasn't working, so I sighed and stepped away from the video game.

"I need to use the bathroom," I informed my friends.

They nodded briefly, but were caught up in their game and weren't paying much attention. In the bathroom, I looked my reflection over carefully for two full minutes before I gave up. I took off my shirt and carefully inspected it, but still there was nothing. The same was true of my pants. Then I took a quick shower and changed clothes before rejoining my friends. I felt much better in those soft shorts, but I was still preoccupied and wondered what my mother had seen.

Toby had won the last game of pool, so I played him next. We were all pretty good because we played so often, but obviously I had the advantage of getting to play whenever I wanted there in my house. I expected to struggle because I was so distracted, but instead I absolutely smoked Toby that game. He only got one shot, and he narrowly missed it before I ran the rest of the table.

"Wow," Ken said after I sank the 8-ball. "I'm not sure I want to play you when you're playing this well."

I saw his wide eyes and the way he shook his head, and realized he was serious. Then I took note of the way Toby looked at me suspiciously with his eyes narrowed. It took a second for me to realize that he was wondering if I had been toying with them all along, taking it easy on them to make them feel better about the way they played.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers