The Package

Story Info
She's delivering her biggest package between his legs.
18.5k words
4.68
69.6k
128

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all!

This one is a request. Hope you all enjoy!

TSG123 x

-

*DING-DONG*

Bill adjusted his jumper and took a few steps towards the silhouette blocking the light at the front of the house.

"FOREST DELIVERIES!"

He could never get used to a seven-foot-tall human, let alone one as curvy as the gigantic woman standing on his front porch.

"AYE, GOT A PACKAGE HERE!"

Everyone heard Kelly before they saw her, and considering her size it was quite a feat.

He sniffed, trying to quell the tremors in his hands as huge blows rained down on the door.

*CLUNK-CLUNK-CLUNK*

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE BILLY, DON'T MAKE ME KNOCK AGAIN!"

No-one had called him Billy since he was a boy, and that was over forty years ago.

He hadn't found the balls to correct her.

Bill took a deep breath into lungs that would have shamed a fifteen-year-old girl, and with one more jumper adjustment, skittered to the door and pulled it open.

The monster looming above him seemed to grow taller as it gazed down at him, hips so wide that she would only have fit through sideways, breasts so huge Bill would have struggled to carry one of them, let alone have two sitting proudly on his chest.

She shook the frizzy bush of hair which reached close to her shoulders, most of it squeezed under a company-issue cap.

"THERE you are Billy... I was going to get angry..."

Somehow the darkness of her skin seemed to enhance the shadows around, although the purple lipstick she had applied popped out in addition to her most peculiar feature - her eyes.

As she came closer, he took in the left, a dark enough brown as to ultimately be black, and then the right, lightning blue, both trained on him.

It leant a lop-sidedness that seemed to match her quite vivacious personality.

"Uh, I'm sorry.... Just... needed to get ready."

Thick eyebrows rose.

"Ready.. for me?"

His throat went dry.

".... Just... For the day....."

"But... you're retired ain't-cha?"

He shifted from foot to foot, trying to summon words to untie his tongue with.

She leaned forward, ducking her head to squeeze under the doorframe which knocked her cap to the floor, unleashing an unkempt bushel of wiry black, a sly smile on her face.

"Woops! Couldja get that for me...."

"Of course!"

He sped over and bent down to retrieve the hat from just next to her, and proffered it.

"Hey, why don't you be a gentleman and place it back on my head huh?"

He observed the top of her head, far enough away that it might as well have been on the moon.

"Oh uh... it's..."

"Oh don't you worry sweet-pea, there's plenty here to hold onto on the way up," she grinned.

"Um.... I uh...."

She chuckled, whipping the hat out of his hand and placing it back on her head.

"Ah I'm just jokin Darl!........ Hey, why don't ya give me that cute smile of yours?"

As if on command, it spread across his face, lines of age not dimming its shine.

"There it is... come gimme a closer look...."

Kelly loomed closer to the point where the cross she wore around her neck tapped Bill's chin. He could feel the warmth of her breath, the smell of a woman who had been cooped up in a van all day flirting with his nostrils, sweat and body-odour wrestling with eye-watering underarm spray.

For a moment the only sounds were the sprinkler systems from next door's lawn, and the distant call of birdsong.

Her nostrils quivered as she took in his own delicate scent of lemon body wash and hand cream, before leaning back, puffed up like a peacock.

"Mmmmm, you just make my day sweet-cheeks."

The thump in his chest rose in aggression to the point it felt like someone was punching the inside of his ribs as she adjusted her pants and his eyes flickered down to the hints of what he had always believed was a large object, although it was so hard to tell because the trousers she wore were always baggy.

If she was the type of person he thought she was....

His stomach fluttered.

She placed a box into his hands.

"I got another package for you.... You gotta tell me, what do you keep ordering????"

Would she laugh at him if he told her about the board games?

"Oh uh... this and that...."

She put a ringed finger under his chin (he'd checked the marriage finger multiple times, and glanced down again. As always, it remained clear.)

"You're a real package Billy... HELL maybe I should unbox you sometime."

He looked up into deep brown pools that seemed to be pulling his soul out through his eyeballs.

"...Uh...."

For a moment neither said anything, and he wondered if he should speak, but eventually she broke the silence.

"Well..... I guess I'll be seeing you next time Billy."

"Y-yeah..."

She gave him a wink over her shoulder.

".. And you have a SWELL day my little angel!"

"...Sure thing.. Thanks Kelly!" he managed, standing lighter than he had the whole week as she marched away to her van, yellow rays of sun suddenly flooding through the door, nearly blinding him.

Of all the people in the world he'd met.... there was no-one like Kelly.

He watched as she somehow squeezed into the driver's seat, feet so big it looked like she would surely break the pedals beneath them as she jammed the throttle, but the van lurched away, tortured engine cries echoing all the way down the road.

After his eyes re-adjusted, he closed the door and jogged inside with his package, discarding it on the dining room table on the way to his laptop.

He'd just thought of another game to order.

***

"HEY BILLY!"

He nearly fell out of his deck-chair, her face directly over his as he blinked rapidly.

"OH ah... Kelly... How did you...?"

"Oh I couldn't see ya so I just came round the back!"

She chuckled at a joke he didn't understand, then pinched his chin gently, twiddling it like a child.

"Ya cutey..... Got another package for ya."

"Oh... right..."

There was a package sitting with frayed edges on the table next to him, although his whole attention was taken by the woman lingering inside his personal space, teetering over him like the jolliest black cloud he'd ever seen and blocking out the sun. She seemed quite content to stand there like the human equivalent of a cliff, threatening at any moment to fall forwards and cause severe damage to the thin, gentle limbs of Bill.

"So Kelly, um... Are you busy... today?"

"Nope."

"..."

Huge eyes stared him down, the bright blue always hooking his attention first, the brown then holding him fast, falling into the darkness.

It was unnerving and alien seeing the array up close, and whoever had been punching the inside of his chest before was now back with a vengeance, his heart hammering a love letter that Bill was sure would be audible to anyone in the local vicinity.

"Uh..."

When nothing further came out of his mouth, Kelly's lips pursed, folding her arms so her tits were squeezed together, unnecessarily making them look like they would explode out of her shirt.

He then noticed with a start that she wasn't wearing a bra... and it seemed like her nipples were leaking.

Twin trails were winding there way down the front of her shirt, two lines directly down, splitting her garment into three distinct sections with her nipples dividing each one.

"...I...."

"You know... a neighbourly person would invite me inside."

It came out with a hint of anger that he had seen before, but never up close.

"OH uh... yes... would you-?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well... alright then..."

He got up, face nearly brushing the leaking faucets, and he was sure she inched forwards so moisture rubbed the side of his cheek.

In the heat of the day it was so refreshing that he almost pressed against it, but somehow managed to control himself, picking himself up to lead her into the kitchen whilst thinking about the feeling of her wet shirt on his face.

She had to force herself through his back door.

"OOOF I do like 'ya place... A little tight but..... hell I could see myself living here..." she nodded approvingly as she swept a hand over the marble countertop, peering into the open living room with fluffy white carpet and chintz sofas.

Bill imagined what it would be like living with Kelly, and found the thought quite enticing as the woman squatted down to inspect the cupboards, her ass cheeks so humungous that if he had jumped between them they might well have had to print an obituary the next day, or at the very least a missing persons leaflet.

His hand twitched, the thought of reaching out to touch them flitting through his temple.

Kelly didn't ask for a seat, instead forcing herself into his favourite armchair next to the bookcase.

"Hey, you got the perfect place to watch TV!"

She reclined further, the chair creaking and bawling under the hideous weight, and Bill winced as it looked for all the world like the poor furniture piece would crumple, somehow managing to hold firm.

"Nice, is that a fifty-five-inch?.... I love to watch family fates maself..."

Kelly clearly decided it wasn't enough torture for the poor chair by pulling the recliner handle like she was launching a missile from a fighter jet, and the seat raiser upon attempting to lift her lower half up into the air simply gave way with a *CRRAACCK*.

Kelly huffed as she was jerked back to an upright position.

"Ey, your chair's broken."

"Ah... s... sorry."

"No worries Darl... I'll let you off...."

Her eyes became humorous.

"... If you show me what was in those packages of yours."

He projected a smile in front of his nervous interior.

"Ah... those are.... Are...."

"Yeah?"

"....games."

"Games?!"

She pulled herself up with a speed alarming for someone of her size, hunching over him so she was inches away.

"I like games... what kind of games?..."

She pursed her lips like she was about to kiss him, and Bill found himself becoming short of breath.

"Uh..... B-board games...."

She crinkled her nose.

"Oh, BOARD games huh?.... aren't they kinda boring."

He fiddled with his fingers.

"Um.. they can be... quite fun.."

Her hand slipped to her front absent-mindedly, rubbing her shirt right on top of the nipple.

"Well... I s'pose I can *hun, sorry,*... be convinced...."

She pinched it harder and moaned as liquid spread across the front of her shirt.

Bill's mouth flooded with saliva in an instant.

"I uh... okay...."

On quivering legs, he managed to make his way to a shelf in the dining room and extract one of the simpler ones, 'the highway express'.

"O-okay... so this one's simple but enjoyable, I think we can play two pl-"

He turned back to the sight of Kelly opening her shirt, tits out, huge areolas on show with chunky brown nipples made for suckling.

The small silver cross she always wore remained on, almost hidden between her crevasse.

Bill's mouth began to water so much it felt like he was standing under Niagara Falls.

"Oh sorry Darl.... I needed to cool down, hope you don't mind?" she said nonchalantly.

The front of her breasts had translucence all over them, and Kelly made it worse by spreading the milk with her fingers, pressing into the sides of her tits as she did so he could see the bouncy texture, the smoothness of her skin, the sweat between them.

When he didn't move for a moment, she gave him a soft look.

"Show me the game Darl."

"R-right..."

He put the board game down on the living room table.

Usually he would play in the dining room, but he didn't want Kelly to stop rubbing herself, having to swallow repeatedly as he unboxed the pieces and carefully divided up the railway pieces to start the game.

"S-So... one train piece each.... The aim of the game is.... Is to.."

His hands shook as they brought up some green counters.

"..Um... These are.. These are money tokens..."

Kelly screwed her face up, bringing a finger from each hand to her nipples and beginning to tweak them with gusto, making Bill's cheeks heat up like they had been dipped in lava.

"... and... the aim... what was it? Ah y-yes... it was to.... To get ten... ten money counters.."

"HNNNGgg."

He looked up at Kelly who was breathing deeper, pinching her buds and staring straight at him which was causing some milk to actually spurt onto the floor in front of her.

"And... You do that... the money counters... you get the money....."

Kelly let out a rhino groan, and Bill's eyes snapped to what looked like a steel pipe sticking out of the front of her crotch.

It was humungous, possibly as big as his leg.

His soul left the room for a moment.

"..... The.... You do that..."

She grunted again.

"UHNN..... I don't understand it...You gotta come explain it right here."

She pointed at the floor between her legs.

"OH! s-sorry.. O-okay..."

He shuffled over.

As soon as he was within range, two hands came and grabbed him with such force that he had no time to be scared as she placed him harshly on her, side-saddle like a child on Santa's knee.

"Start from the beginning."

"O...-okay..."

Her tit was fully pressing against his side, and when he looked down at it, it was as if the beast felt his eyes on it, spurting a bit of milk onto his shirt.

"Ohh! Ah... Okay then... Um... The game is.... "

Kelly grunted, and another spurt fell onto his thigh, staining his pants.

Another stain was appearing at the end of the pipe between her legs, and he could feel her hands putting gentle pressure to pull him further towards her, closer to initiating contact between him and her hidden torpedo.

"Oh... sorry... I think you're... leaking...."

She looked around for a second.

"What? Where?"

He looked down at the twin trickles running down her tits and belly, and the blossom at her crotch.

"Uh... y-your.... There..."

He made a vague, embarrassed gesture to her front whilst ogling her.

She sniffed.

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that.... If I'm leaking anywhere.... Touch it."

"I-I'm sorry??" he whispered.

She leaned into him, baring her teeth.

"I said, touch it.... In fact, why don't you touch it with your mouth, bitch. If not, stop wasting my time."

The challenge was so aggressive, despite the fact she was biting her lip, eyebrows low and sultry, that the fear and excitement threatened to turn poor Bill's brain to sludge.

"I... m'sor...sorry, sorry..."

Her nostrils flared like a bull about to charge.

"What did I just say? Did I tell you to say sorry?"

Bill hadn't often felt fear for his survival, but now his fight-or-flight instincts were kicking in, raising the hairs on his neck, his cock also pointing at the ceiling in such a heightened state that he felt he might need to lie down soon or pass out as Kelly squeezed his side with her hands.

The spot on her crotch blossomed into a full wet patch.

As they stared at each other, Bill for all the world believing that he was about to be bulldozed by the savage queen whose lap he was sat on, a ringer cut the air like scissors through paper.

*DINGDINGDINGDINNNNNGGGG!*

"Shit." Kelly mouthed, her face turning foul, the black cloud now stormy as she grabbed the phone and slammed it against her ear like she was trying to break it.

"WHAT."

*bzzzzt bzzt for 108 and the...bbzzzzt bzzzt... mediately*

When the speaker had finished, Kelly gave a gorilla grunt in the affirmative and jammed the phone back in her pocket, snorting like she had just been denied a three-course meal.

"Well honey..... we're gonna have to continue this another day...."

Her mouth seemed unwilling to produce the words.

"But I'm sure I'll be seein 'ya soon..."

She bounced him a little on her lap, seemingly assuaging herself, the pissed expression softening.

"But I think I'm liking this board game.... With the uh... trains? Yeah.... You gonna explain this to me next time, right?"

He could only nod, which brought a squeeze from her hands like he was being hugged by a pneumatic press.

Let me leave you a little somethin'.... Care to fetch a glass?"

"What?"

Her face fell foul once more.

"I said get a FUCKIN' glass."

He dashed off, running back with a tall glass.

She grabbed it off him, face red

"It'll do...."

Then without aplomb, she shoved one of her leaking nipples against the glass.

"HUuuuurgghhh...."

The milk came squirting out of her like a cow, and the squirts only eased once the glass was nearly full to the brim.

"Oooh sweet Jesus get me another!"

He didn't hesitate, and when he returned she seized it with such force that she almost hurt his hand.

"HUUUHHHh."

The other breast splashed milk at a fast-enough rate that the glass was overflowing by the time she'd finished.

"OOooohhh... Oh Lord... I needed that."

He watched the milk sloshing over the carpet as she placed the glasses on the table.

"Uh... what's that for......?"

She looked annoyed at his cluelessness.

"Well it's for you silly!"

"Oh... uh, Thanks...."

She was already buttoning up her shirt as she spoke.

"Yeah, you enjoy that, and I'll see you on my next round.... If I have any deliveries nearby I'll make sure to take a lil' detour," she said, winking.

"Right... great..."

She came up to him one last time, a look of starvation temporarily revealing itself as she thumbed the cross on her neck.

"You know Billy... I think God sent me a little angel into my arms... he'll know when I should unwrap my present."

"...Right...."

After one last look of eagerness like she might renege and pounce on him, she managed to hitch a sunny smile onto her face.

"....Seeya soon cutey-pie!"

"S-Seeya..."

He turned to look at the two glasses of milk, and the stain on the floor, heart still beating wildly, refusing to slow down as Kelly stomped to her van and sped away.

The moment she was out of sight his limbs directed him of their own accord, hurrying to the table and pulling the glass to his lips.

This one had been from her left breast.

He sipped it.

"MMmhh.."

Warm.

He slurped a mouthful.

Slightly sweeter than regular milk.. and a little thicker.

He tipped the glass and poured the rest into his stomach, grunting as Kelly's breastmilk filled his mouth.

When he was done he didn't even hesitate, grabbing the second glass like he needed it for sustenance, drinking it slower, savouring every splash of her mother's milk on his tongue.

Bill wiped his face, removing the wetness from his top lip.

He had downed both glasses in less than two minutes.

His gaze crept down to the wet patches in an otherwise spotless carpet.

'.....Am I really that desperate?'

Bill dropped to his knees.

***

The sun seemed to have become even brighter, streaming through the windows.

Billy ignored it, crooking his neck to see a little further down the road, past the neighbours' gleaming Porsche and the beech trees soaking in the rays.

Nothing.

He sat back, huffing, glancing at the games cupboard in the next room.

The last board game, a co-operative puzzle game playable with up to eight players, had been a hit with the neighbours, especially Collin, an avid board-gamer who also lived on the same street, but Bill had found himself unable to get into it in the same way, his mind filled with distractions. Before he had even begun setting it up his fingers itched for his computer keyboard.

The new one would arrive soon.... Something about pirates... or maybe camels? He hadn't been concentrating when he bought it.

A dirty engine jerked him from his reverie.

He flew to the window, and there was the battered van in all its glory. Billy felt like the highway travelling through his body had just had the speed limit removed, chest thumping, blood flying through his arteries as he jumped down, trying not to be too close to the door when Kelly knocked.