Double Domination

Story Info
Taken to a lady's chamber to be dominated...
2k words
3.81
18.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Double Domination

Sairsyn smirked and tugged on the eagle's chain, his head encased in a falconry hood that would have typically been used for non-sentient creatures. But intelligence and the ability to make choices of their own free will wasn't something she considered a part of her slaves in the slightest. Sure, they might have to make the odd decision here and there but the blue-scaled dragoness knew that that was part of the fun, setting things up so that they, well, might just trip up and incite the desire for even more fun later on! Most of the time the dragon's slaves thought it was fun, at least. Not all of the time but most of it, which was more than fair enough in her books.

She clicked her tongue softly against the roof of her mouth, moving through the castle to the room of a visiting dignitary - a tribe of warrior females just like hers. It suited her more to speak to a lady in power than hamper herself with the grunts and snorts of a male - especially when said male would do better on his knees. So silly that in much of the world they did not even consider it a right of femfurs to become knights! That surely showed just how backwards everything was, truly.

"Come now."

She snapped the chain taut and sent Aquilan stumbling forward, the eagle keening and mumbling as he struggled to catch himself. It was funny how limited a body could become when one's arms were bound, even though they, of course, held no true function in walking. And that was something that Sairsyn took great pleasure in experimenting with too, testing just how binding one part of a body affected the rest of a male. It would not have done to experiment on females but Aquilan was, by far, her favourite slave and even making his way to the top of her household. It was impressive, really, just how the submissive little slave of a bird had been broken down into an obedient pet, although that was something that Sairsyn was more than happy to take every last bit of credit for.

"Amethyst - darling!"

The dragoness entered into the room to which the slave bird had not even heard her knock, nearly dragged off his feet as he staggered for balance that simply was not to be his. But whoever was within clearly wanted to see what Sairsyn had to offer - and knew the dragoness too, which was a given - as they scrambled to get the hood off, clucking their tongue disapprovingly against the roof of their mouth as it proved a little more difficult to retrieve than expected.

"Darn thing!"

And then it was gone, the eagle blinking as a dungeon was laid out before him with every kinky implement - not for true torture, of course - that one could possibly imagine. It was nothing of a bedroom, although there was a four-poster bed there too, but the mare that stood before him in a violet corset with black detailing and no garments on her bottom half at all commanded the presence of the room. Sairsyn chuckled and handed over the chain as if Aquilan meant nothing at all for her, her own skimpy attire derived of chainmail barely covering the 'important' bits and drawing the imagination to more sordid places still. Aquilan shivered as the chainmail clinked, licking the edge of his beak as if to recall the taste of her. He'd had his tongue inside her tight cunny so many times that it was a wonder that her scent did not linger on his beak every second of every day, although that was most likely a blessing in disguise. Despite his status in her household, they wouldn't have wanted him to think himself above other slaves.

"What do you think, Amethyst?" Sairsyn probed, tipping forward as her tail swung eagerly from one side to the other. "Isn't he a fine one? I simply had to snatch him up for myself! And so submissive too!"

Aquilan blushed beneath his feathers and squirmed but there was no warding off the grasp of a femfur who desired his attention, Amethyst poking at him until he squawked and hopped onto one foot, lifting the red slice of his tail-feathers as she abused his privacy even there.

"Excellent..." She murmured, turning his beak sharply from one side to the other as she handled him as dispassionately as she would an object, something purely there to be used and abused for her entertainment. "Come now, I have the tool all set up and ready for him. Slave! Hop to it!"

They chuckled between themselves, although Aquilan didn't think it was all that funny, his body jerking to obey and, quite literally, hopping as he humiliated himself before them. Had he really sunk that low? Well, he could not have said that it did not warm him in a strange way to please Sairsyn so but there was something besides that that made his life more whole and more complete with the dominant dragoness' paw clasped around the back of his neck.

"Down, slave," Amethyst snorted, snapping her fingers. "Pay attention."

And then he saw what she wanted him to go to, although it made no sense at all in the context of that moment.

A sling. That was the only way that he could describe it, a slip of leather hanging between two supports that looked as if it was about the right height for a youngster to sit in - the kind that they used when they were just starting to find their feet in the walking world. Blinking, Aquilan shook his head as he was led to it, feathers ruffled and arms still bound, even though it wasn't as if he could do anything to stay his fate anyway. He clacked the edges of his beak together anxiously, taking in the smooth and polished wood: quality. Just who would spend so much valuable coin on something that was so temporary and, truly, barely used for a rapidly growing youngster?

"Squat!"

His legs snapped and buckled before his mind had a chance to catch up with what he was being told to do and he grunted softly as he dropped, Sairsyn nudging him over that little frame just in time. And then its purpose became all too clear, the leather cupping the undersides of his thighs as his legs slotted neatly through, tail-feathers fanning lustfully over the back of the frame. They didn't need to bother with his arms for those were already bound and kept easily out of the way for them.

"You've been slacking, slave," Sairsyn hissed, grabbing the feathers at the back of his neck with one, cruel paw as she yanked his head back at a brutal angle. "It's about time you learned how to please a femfur properly!"

His beak parted as if to say that he had been doing that all along but a warm sex pressed to it in the nick of time to seal away any further words. Allowing Sairsyn to hold his head in place, Amethyst smirked down at him, the helpless slave caught up in the hold of two powerful femfurs. Moaning, the eagle shivered, wallowing in that familiar sense of lustful submission, his thighs strapped into the device even as muscle burned, aching already as he was forced into position. He juddered and pulled at the frame but it was bolted into the floor with nothing he could do to free himself, something cold and slick pressing up under his tail.

"She says you can take them big..."

Amethyst snickered and moaned as his tongue flicked out, the eagle obediently doing his job despite the predicament of his situation. Of course, Sairsyn had gone for one of the largest toys, driving it up under his tail as she filled her well-trained toy as if it was nothing at all. And the avian could not even clench his beak and bear through the sting of pain, forced to pleasantly adore the mare before him as his tongue caressed the soft folds of her pussy and delved deeper still.

"See, you do like this," Amethyst murmured, grinding his beak into her pussy as if he had simply become a living sex toy in her collection. "All the slaves protest, saying that they're straight and they. But they just need to be used like the sluts they are? Isn't that right, slave?"

But he couldn't think, his mind addled by submission as he sank down and down, that toy grinding up within him as it pumped and drove, reminding him of a male's cock... No, no, he could not think like that! He wasn't like she said, he didn't like that! But it was hard to deny how his body reacted, cock plumping up hard and full as Amethyst forced his beak against her clit, demanding the stroke of his tongue even as he delivered every drop of pleasure she insisted upon.

"I said - isn't that right, slave?"

Squalling as she cracked the flat of her paw down on his thigh, Amethyst snarled, baring her teeth in a most un-equine-like fashion.

"Yes!" He shouted, his words only slightly muffled by her warm, brown-furred thighs. "Yes! Yes!"

But that one word was all he could force out as the femfurs mused and conversed as if he was not even there, a larger cock still forced under his tail. That one was larger and thick with bumps and ridges that seemed designed to caress his most intimate of regions, the eagle panting and heaving for evasive breath, his prostate screaming for release as it was brutally driven into, forced pleasure hardly able to be considered such.

And yet there were still his dominants to consider and the bird could not be so careless as to forget them and, of course, the fact that their pleasure came first above all else even as his, traitorously, rose with each beat of his heart. It was all he could do not to try to hump and grind back onto that fake cock, driven by his mistress' paw, and squeal out his desire to all that cared to listen.

"Make me climax first," Amethyst hissed, her eyes burning with intent, "or else there'll be hell to pay."

Of course, there was no intent to leave him denied when they could better spend their time forcing orgasm after orgasm from him, a sweetly blissful torture in itself, and Amethyst was moaning out her pleasure in no time as orgasm swept through her, carrying her up and away like his kind had done, many years ago, on thermals and updrafts. Then and only then did Sairsyn give his cock a tantalising stroke, sending him over the edge himself into an orgasm that was half unfulfilling, leaving him wanting more even as he shot a load over the floor, disconnecting from himself even as he sweated and panted heavily.

And that was because there was more. For, as soon as that orgasm was in progress, the cruel dragoness slipped the toy from his rump and replaced it with another, much thicker one. He winced and narrowed his eyes, trying to focus on lapping up the mare's juices, but there was no way his body was designed to take such a colossally wide cock-tip! And was that a flared head too? Just what was she doing with a toy like...

He trembled even as Sairsyn laughed wickedly, grim realisation dawning on him at the moment that his fate, well and truly, was sealed.

"You're going to be taking a real one soon, slut," she whispered. "So you'd better loosen up."

As much as he tried, the eagle's tail hole clenched around the massive toy, the medial ring scraping into his passage. If he was to please his mistresses, he had to obey, always obey. And that meant taking another slave male, if that's what she wanted, all for her ultimate pleasure as she sipped fine wine and prepared him, sweetly, for the stud breeding that was to come.

Obeying was all a slave could do.