Double Dommed

Story Info
One dom asks another to prepare his wife for anal.
3.5k words
4.49
18.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Dommed

I never thought I would find myself in the swinger lifestyle, or as a married submissive--but I'm living my best life... and loving every piece of it. <3

* * *

"I'd like you to wear your collar while you study tonight. You do not need to make it too tight. Make it comfortable enough to work in for awhile, but as tight as you can within comfortable limits."

"Yes, Dr. Bennett," I replied.

"Good girl. And remember, no amount of distance changes the fact that I love you. And I'm here to help you," he said. I couldn't possibly love this man any more than I already did, and I adored being his submissive.

We were two weeks back into long distance after seven years of marriage under the same roof. At 29, Isaac Bennett was entering another graduate school program in Denver while I was finishing my current graduate degree in Seattle. We were three days away from our first visit since he moved. He couldn't stay away, and I didn't want him to. This man was my best friend. My lover. My caretaker. His departure had made me ache and I hadn't stopped aching since. In more ways than one. Friday would be incredible.

"I've reached out to Bryan and asked him if he would prepare your ass for me," he calmly stated.

"Erm!? You asked him that?" I squeaked into the phone.

"Claire... have I managed to make you blush? It's been three weeks since anyone has used your ass. It will need warming up again, and Bryan is eager to do so. But I must admit, it amuses me when I can still make you blush. Apparently pimping out your ass will do that," he chuckled. Silence.

"Claire. Tell me. Does this bother you? Or just make you blush?" he asked.

"Just blush," I eked out.

"Good then. You were already attending the event with him tomorrow night. This will be perfect timing," he said.

Since he left, Isaac had been sharing me, sexually, with Bryan and one other man. "Claire, you are sexually insatiable. And I like knowing you are taken care of," he had explained. Isaac and I had been swinging for three years as a couple and loved the adventure. The sex with my husband was always the best, he knew my body and sensitive places better than anyone. And he used this knowledge to take me to the edge of the sexual cliff, dangle me over the side, and finally jump with me deep into the waters below. I melted for the sweltering sex we had, but there was also something dangerously kinky about delighting in flavors of forbidden fruit.

As he left, Isaac insisted I continue in the adventure with others while he was gone. He wanted me to have fun and to have pleasure and heat in my life. He also wanted to ensure I had social time in his absence. And I loved him for it. While we'd been swapping with couples for quite some time, we had never done so one-on-one and I was nervous. But I had beyond enjoyed my previous experiences with Bryan, felt safe with him, and was excited to continue our encounters.

I lusted for Bryan's body. He enjoyed his home gym daily, and came complete with sculpted abs, hard pecs, bulging biceps, and an ass made of granite. Bryan ran a local swinger's group and had the confidence and charm to make every woman in the room blush and come to heel. He was sexy, funny, and deeply invested in creating a safe, comfortable environment for his clientele. It was more than a business for Bryan—he cared about the people at his events, and he was respected for it. Whenever he entered the room at one of his events all eyes were on him. He'd stand there with his hands on his hips, surveying the event—ensuring everything ran smoothly. Then he'd seamlessly switch into social mode. He'd crack jokes as men slapped him on the back and he never missed an opportunity to tell a woman she looked beautiful. He was also devoted to, and gifted at providing female pleasure. And I couldn't believe he wanted my body. It was like the quiet nerdy girl catching the eye of the high school quarterback.

I've been told that my breasts are amazing, but to me they are just breasts. I have two other things I know work for me—dimples, and a practiced mischievous smile. I would otherwise describe myself as fairly plain—medium brown hair I never dye and dark blue eyes. But Bryan wanted me. He worshipped my body when we were together, and I couldn't wrap my head around it. He could pick any woman at a party, but after I drunkenly ran up to him and started grinding on him on the dance floor, he'd almost instantly invited me to the bedroom and sent slow, passionate shockwaves through my body. We'd enjoyed each other several times since.

We had recently agreed to be friends with benefits... and after two glasses of wine, permission from Isaac, and the mustering of much courage, I had asked him to dominate me in the bedroom. He agreed, enthusiastically. I was ecstatic. I enjoy all kinds of sex with people, but am a true submissive, gaining the most pleasure from providing pleasure for others, however they direct.

Isaac is, and always will be, my primary dominant—both in and out of the bedroom. He is the man who holds my heart and I wouldn't want it any other way. But when I'm with Bryan, I am allowed and encouraged to be sexually submissive for him, to provide pleasure for both of us. Isaac and I both consider Bryan a friend, and trust him with my safety and pleasure.

The night of Bryan's event came, and I toyed with wearing something a little more adventurous. This event would be held at a public restaurant that would reserve a back room for our group. I never minded wearing revealing outfits to parties at the swinger club, but this would be my first time doing so in a public place—and I was nervous. I would wear a favorite black dress. It was short, with a slimming silhouette, and a plunging neckline that showed off my cleavage.

I wanted to add a little spice to the outfit, so I donned a strappy lingerie harness before throwing on a bright red lacy bra and panties, the dress, and my bright red heels. The harness was comprised of a series of straps that wrapped around my thighs and framed my ass and pussy. A long single strap trailed from my pussy straight through my cleavage before wrapping around my neck. Too kinky for public, I thought. But this was an event just for swingers! They would like it. Would there be other people at the bar? I knew we had the back room, but didn't want to 'out' the nature of Bryan's event to other people who may be in the restaurant.

I picked up my phone and quickly texted Bryan a picture of the outfit a message reading, "With or without the straps?"

He replied with a single word, "Straps." I felt an inner jolt of excitement and headed out the door.

Bryan picked me up minutes later and kissed me as I climbed into his truck. We spent the drive to the bar talking about his business, and joking around. As we reached the bar and I climbed out of the truck, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I said coyly.

He stepped back, "Shall we grab a bite before people arrive?"

The event progressed very smoothly. I laughed and shared drinks with friends while Bryan spent time playing host. Every now and then he'd check in on me or bring me another drink. Eventually he asked me to meet some new couples with him in order to welcome them to the group, "If your body doesn't sell people on these events, I don't know what will," he whispered in my ear seductively. I blushed, lowering my head and biting my lower lip.

We mingled together and came to join a group of friends. Bryan was in his element—laughing, joking, jovial. I felt Bryan's hand slowly slide down my back and over my ass. He smoothly continued his conversation with the group, as though nothing was happening and reached his hand up the back of my dress and under two of the straps on my thigh. I struggled to hide my surprise, and started to drip. Time for the event to end, I pleaded silently. I needed him inside me. Now. Had it not been for the public nature of the event I would have stripped right there and started rubbing my wet pussy all over him.

Finally, the event wound down we climbed into his truck and headed back to his place, leaving our friends laughing with the bartenders. We pulled into his driveway and he shut off the engine, turning his head towards me. Heat.

He leaned in and brushed my hair back, leaving a trail of sensual kisses down my neck. "Elena has already gone to bed. She said we can use the guest bedroom, but I don't want you to have to be quiet. We will go to the basement," he said. His basement was large, carpeted, and decorated more like a living room with a cozy fireplace, so I was happy with this plan. I put my things for the night in the guest bedroom, noticing Elena had left out lube and condoms for us and wandered into the attached bathroom.

When I emerged from the bathroom Bryan was sitting on the bed facing me, waiting. He stood immediately and, taking two large strides, closed the distance between us. Holding my head in his hands, he kissed me. Hard, and wanting.

"I thought we were going to the basement," I chuckled.

"I can't wait any longer," he said gruffly, and kissed me again. Putting a hand on my shoulder he pushed me to my knees in front of him before pulling my chin up. "You are gorgeous, Claire. Say it," he commanded.

"What?" I said, flustered.

"Say you're gorgeous, Claire," he said more firmly.

"I'm gorgeous," I obeyed.

He unzipped his slacks and sprung free. I immediately took him into my mouth, needing no instructions. He pulled my hair back, holding it away from my face as I slid him into my mouth again and again. I was ravenous for him. He moaned and I warmed inside, feeling pleased to gratify him.

After a few minutes he stepped back and offered me his hand, pulling me to stand. Once I was standing, he pushed me onto the bed, face down. Then he slid my dress up my thighs, pulled my thong to the side, and his tongue found my ass, lightly licking the small hole.

"Turn over," he ordered. I did. Pushing my dress up further, he buried his head between my legs, eagerly lapping up my juices. His mouth found my clitoral hood and he teased it, alternating between flicking it with his tongue and sucking. I moaned. He continued for a few minutes, immersed in my folds, before standing me up.

Slowly, he pulled my dress over my head. "Fuck," he said, looking at the harness and bright red set. After admiring my lingerie for a moment he reached around and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground before easing my panties down my legs. "Sit on my face," he instructed. He lay down and I obeyed, my back facing his feet. Putting his arms over my legs and grabbing my thighs, he dug his nails into my skin. This man loves pussy. He worships it. And tonight my body was his to pleasure, and to use.

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good," he groaned, plunging his tongue into my depths and tasting me. I attempted to still myself as he ran his tongue up towards my clitoris, flicking it rapidly. I moaned loudly, throbbing with intense pleasure. His tongue encircled my clitoris again and again, building me closer and closer to climax. Then he slowed, gently nudging me off of him.

"Turn around," he commanded softly. I complied, bending forward to return the favor as he continued his ministrations. Taking his cock into my mouth, I sheathed my lips and pumped him into my throat, sucking slightly each time I pulled him back out. I massaged his balls with my other hand and he groaned, "Fucking perfect, Claire," he said. "You know just how to suck that cock." He thrust upward into my throat and I convulsed, not prepared to take him so deeply, but wanting nothing more than to pleasure him. I thrust him back into my throat, again and again, providing suction each time I pulled back.

After a few minutes he told me to stop, "Scoot forward." I did. Still lying down, he moved his hands from my legs and found my ass. "Do you know what your husband asked me to do tonight?" he asked in a low, sultry tone.

"Yes," I squeaked. I knew this was coming, and I had prepared.

"What, Claire. What did he ask me?" he teased, stroking my ass.

"He asked you to use my ass," I replied quietly. His fingers drifted inward, grazing over my tight hole and sending a delighted shock of excitement through me.

"He asked me to stretch it out for him," he corrected. "So you'll be prepared for him on Friday. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I squeaked.

"Such a good girl," he praised.

He pushed a single finger into me, quickly retreating. "So tight, Claire. We need to loosen you up," he said as he applied more lubricant. The finger returned and gently pushed, entering me slowly, then backing out again. He repeated this, humming with approval. I groaned as my breathing rate increased. "This tight little asshole needs a cock in it, don't you think?" he teased.

"Yes, Bryan," I begged. "Yes please!"

"No, no, Claire. You aren't ready yet," he admonished lightly. Two fingers. "We'll get you there, beautiful. Be patient. We're going to do this right."

He continued pumping in and out of me, turning his fingers ever so slightly as he pulled out. The dizzying sensation had me feeling heady and eager. My pussy dripped juices down my leg and onto his chiseled abs. His pace slowed. "When I get to three I want you to push out," he said. "One... Two... Three." I pushed out gently. "Did you push?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"That was too soft. We're going to try again. When I count to three, push out." This time when he reached three I didn't hold back. "Good, Claire," he praised. "Again." We repeated the process.

"Do you have a plug with you?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Get it," he ordered.

Standing immediately, I went straight to my bag and began to dig for my large silicon plug. He came up behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist and using the other to brush the hair away from my neck, which he began to softly kiss. "I'll never find it if you keep that up," I whined, as my knees softened. He didn't stop. I eventually found the plug and he smirked, recognizing it.

He grabbed it, applying lubricant before handing it back to me. "Put it in," he commanded softly. I slowly eased the plug inside me, taking a sharp breath when it reached its widest point. He held my chin between his thumb and forefinger, pulling my head up until I looked him in the eye. "Now get on the bed," he ordered. "I'm going to fuck your pussy while you're wearing your plug." I hadn't stopped dripping. He rolled a condom on and slowly slid into me. "How does it feel, Claire?" he asked.

I let out a noise between a moan and an exasperated whine, "Soooo gooooood." He increased his pace and I let out an ecstatic cry of pleasure, feeling the constriction against the plug as he filled me.

"You take cock so well, baby," he growled. "You're such a good little fuck toy... Say it," he ordered.

"I'm a good little fuck toy," I cried, desperate for more.

"That's right," he said, and slammed me full of him. "We'll have your tight little ass all stretched out for your husband on Friday," he declared. I whimpered and he slowed down, easing out of me.

"Now you've loosened," he said, reaching for my ass and toying with the plug. "Turn around," he ordered. I did and he pushed his hips forward, and his cock approached my mouth, indicating I should lick my juices off of him. I did so enthusiastically, and he groaned.

He pulled the condom off, walking around to the other side of the bed and looked me in the eyes, "You're going to use your vibrator and I'm going to take your ass now. Back up." I did, and he slowly eased the plug out of me. "Good girl," he praised. "Where is your toy?" I pointed to the small red satin bag on the dresser. He grabbed it, pulling out my vibrator and handing it to me as he came to stand at the foot of the bed.

Rolling on a new condom, he leaned forward and gently brushed the tip of his cock against my anus. "Relax," he said softly, stroking my back. I did, and he grabbed my shoulder, gently pulling himself into me. I let out a deep, low, guttural sound. "Tell me how it feels Claire," he directed.

"It feels amaaaazing," I whined, my pulse speeding.

"Do you feel full?" he asked in a bewitching tone.

"Yes!" I gasped.

He increased pace as I began to moan loudly in reaction to both the buzzing between my legs and the intense fullness he provided. The sensations took me and I writhed, racking with pleasure as I felt thunderheads roll low through my abdomen. My hips rocked and I sped up, encircling my clitoris with the small toy.

"Are you going to make this body come for me?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes I'm going to make this body come for you!" I repeated fervently. He pounded my ass as lightning struck and I climaxed—screaming, shuddering, and collapsing in waves of warmth.

He slowly eased out, stroking my ass with his hand. "Good girl. You took that cock so well, Claire," he purred.

He walked around the bed, pulling the condom off. Standing at the side of the bed, he pumped his shaft. "Come here." I obeyed, raising my breasts to the level of his cock. "No," he said, pushing my mouth onto him. I greedily accepted, eagerly taking him into my throat. He grabbed the back of my head. "You're such a good little fuck toy, Claire," he said. I beamed—he knew how much I loved this dynamic. He pushed me onto him, pumping himself into my throat as I squeezed my lips around him. I sucked greedily, making wet popping noises.

Pulling his cock from my mouth he said, "Lie down." I complied. He climbed on the bed and straddled me, each of his knees to one side of my waist. He pumped himself as his face contorted and he groaned. "Play with your tits," he instructed. I did, eagerly pushing them together and tugging at my nipples—creating small, hard points.

"Are you going to mark me? Come all over me? Please!!!" I begged. He grunted, pumping faster and faster, squeezing his legs together against either side of my waist. "Please!!" I begged again. He spurted all over my chest and I grinned as he convulsed with pleasure, finishing and collapsing on top of me, kissing me again and again.

"You're such a good girl, Claire," he whispered, tracing shape of my body with his fingers "Such a good girl." And he kissed me again.

"Thaaaank youuuuu," I groaned, exhausted.

Later, when I again assured him I wasn't sore, Bryan left for bed.

When I called Isaac he picked up on the first ring, "Were you a good girl? Did you get your ass ready for me?"

"Yes, Dr. Bennet," I replied.

"Good. Did it feel so good, baby? Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes," I said quietly. "I loved it. It was like you were both domming me. Bryan domming me tonight... and you preparing me for Friday."

"Good. I hoped you'd feel that way. You're such a good girl," he praised softly. "Tomorrow I will fly in and meet you at the restaurant. You will wear your new dress. No panties," he said. "It's time for you to get some sleep. You've had a long day and I need you well rested for what I have planned for tomorrow. I love you, Claire. Sleep well." I said goodnight to him and fell into blissful sleep, dreaming of being double dommed.