All Comments on 'Double Dommed'

by SwinginSub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Beautiful - you wrote a BDSM unicorn!

Breathtaking, and beautiful in its simplicity. The only way that could have gone better from her perspective would have been for her husband to turn up early and surprise her. As a reader though I loved it and found it to be right on the mark. To me it’s what BDSM is all about, a symbiosis mutual pleasure for both parties.

There are so many angry insecure people out there who just don’t “get it”. They don’t understand that it’s the the unshakable love and trust between the married couple that enhances everything about their lives.

Thank you so much for sharing this

Tess (UK)

SwinginSubSwinginSubover 3 years agoAuthor
Based on a true story

Thanks, Tess!

I actually wrote this piece based on one of my own experiences.. I felt so lucky and inspired that I just didn't want to lose the memory, so I wrote it down. :)

I tried to keep it as true to my experience as possible because I wanted it to be authentic. They're both so wonderful, I just didn't want to change a thing. I felt to change anything wouldn't do either of them any justice. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope to write more about my experiences in the future. :)

-SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to hear more from you

I love that you actually wrote about what I think a real dominance relationship should look like. So many “dominant” men just come across as just in it for their own pleasure. I like your vision of a man who actually cares about his submissive a pleasure more than just his own. And I love your writing style! We need more of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doctor fantasy

This is so hot, I love your writing style so much! Sub fantasies with sexy doctors are some of my favorites!! I want to hear more adventures with Dr Bennett in his office ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSwinginSub@SwinginSub
I'm a swinger, a wife, and a submissive with two graduate degrees. I'm living my best life... and I'm loving every piece of it <3 My favorite Chicago swinger’s club: www.Youngcouplesparty.com