Double Dutch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first 'Oh my God, what have I done' thoughts hit me even before I'd rolled off Maya to lay recovering my breath beside her. By the time Maya leant over, kissed me lightly on the cheek and whispered "Thank you David, that was exactly what I needed." My mind was in over-drive and my stomach roiling... Maya was gorgeous, one helluva fuck, but this was surely going to end badly?

We lay in a gentle, silent embrace for... God knows; my mind was in too much of a turmoil to look at clocks. When I eventually did recover some awareness of my surroundings, I turned to look at Maya and discovered that she was sound asleep; WTF? The lady obviously wasn't suffering from the same regrets, recriminations and fears for the future that I was.

I suppose I was also a bit... miffed. I'd given Maya my best and after one thank-you kiss, she'd crashed out on me; Maya surely hadn't had that much to drink. My disappointment didn't last; heck, what more were we likely to do anyway? We're both now fifty-five not twenty-five; I turned quietly away and left Maya in peace.

Sleep for myself was slow to arrive; beyond those fears for the future were ones relating to right now! I shouldn't have climbed into Maya's bed in the first place, but my remaining there surely exacerbated the situation? However, to sneak away while Maya slept, even if I only moved as far as her guest bedroom, just felt... dishonourable.

I was still wrestling with that conundrum when sleep eventually overtook me and I'm glad I didn't answer the question: I awoke, or more precisely was woken, just after seven-thirty and quickly identified the sensation that had disturbed me; it was the caress of Maya's lips around my cock. All of last night's ideas on how to resolve things flew straight out of the window.

I don't know how soon Maya realised that I was awake, but she continued unabated for another minute or more; Jesus but Maya was good and bloody enthusiastic too! Maya released me from her mouth and looked up to display an... apologetic(?) smile, then whispered "Sorry for falling asleep last night; I'd hardly slept a wink the night before... can I make up for it now please."

Embarrassingly, I managed nothing more than an idiotic nod of the head in reply; this was not how I'd envisaged this morning going. Maya's head lowered once again and even when her lips encompassed my cock it continued descending; my whole length disappeared and I felt the crown slide deep into Maya's throat... Maya was way better than 'good'.

Maya repeated the trick four or five times before abruptly releasing my erection and gasping "No, that's enough..." I suspect my expression revealed my disappointment, in response to which Maya laughed, before adding "I'm not entirely altruistic David... you don't get to pop your cork before bringing me off too."

Seconds later Maya was scrambling up the bed and climbing on top of me; without ever breaking stride she managed to settle onto my lap, with my cock deeply embedded in her pussy. I'd be hard pressed to confirm which of us moaned the loudest in appreciation of that penetration, but we both revelled in it for several seconds, before Maya began to... ride me.

The memory of looking up at Maya's lean frame towering above me, watching those succulent, rosy-red nipples gently bounce atop her pert breasts as she did so, is one which will stay with me forever. When Maya orgasmed a few minutes or perhaps hours -- I dunno, I was too entranced by those tits! - later, she fell forward allowing me to get my mouth around them too... I was in heaven.

Joking aside, I really do think that I became so absorbed by Maya's boobs that it distracted me from what her pussy was doing. I know that -- for me anyway -- cowgirl sex is the easiest position to maintain control in, but Maya had orgasmed twice more before it was my turn and even then, Maya had to... remind me.

My mouth was again wrapped about Maya's left nipple when she pulled free of me with an audible pop and growled "I'm all but done David and getting sore too... if you're not quick I'll have to stop." Maya's words had a similar effect to a hand-grenade pin; they called me back to the real world and three seconds later I exploded!

I'd like to think that my climax elicited a fourth orgasm from Maya, though I didn't enquire. Maya certainly shuddered, trembled and released another of those feral growls in the few moments before falling sideways to lay beside me gasping for breath, but there's a chance those just stemmed from exhaustion and/or relief?

Having recovered my own breath I found myself exactly where I'd been the night before; what comes next, where are we headed... what do I even say? In that moment I didn't get the chance to say anything, with a squeal of "Oh shit!" Maya leapt from the bed and waved towards the clock "I'm late and you're even later... grab a shower while I put some coffee on."

Jeezus! It was almost nine; how long had Maya spent fucking me? I rolled out of bed as Maya disappeared through the door and got a quick shower; teeth and a shave would have to wait until I reached the hotel. As I stepped out of the bathroom Maya met me in the doorway; a peck on the lips and a sultry growl of "thanks lover... coffee's on the table" was all I got before she disappeared inside herself.

I was again back to last night's quandary: I was going to be very late for my first meeting of the day, but I could hardly just duck out and leave. I was sat with my coffee when Maya pounded down the stairs barely ten minutes later; a key was found and pressed into my hand, another brief kiss, this one to my cheek and Maya was racing away, calling back over her shoulder:

"Sorry David but I've got to dash. Lock the door and post the key back through the letterbox when you go and don't forget... I owe you dinner when you're down here next."

Wow, clearly I could've just walked away!

My day didn't go well; aside from the fact that I was running late and playing catch-up all day, thoughts of Maya, Judy and the shit I'd probably got myself into were a constant intrusion. It was a relief when one of my Client's phoned to apologetically cancel at short notice... ten minutes later and I would've been the one phoning him.

With a sigh of relief I pointed the car north and head for home; though that relief was replaced by sense of trepidation which grew with every mile that I got closer to it. I arrived home just after nine, feeling physically and mentally knackered... most especially mentally.

I was barely through the front door before Judy appeared, enquiring: "Well David, how did it go?"

Avoiding eye-contact I muttered "Not bad overall; Eric Kelly cried-off on our meeting, but that's not much of an account anyway."

"Don't be obtuse; you know damned well I'm asking about Maya."

"Yeah, fine... she's looking well. We had a very pleasant dinner at that Italian place we've been to a couple of times before; you know the one, just down the road from Maya's."

An exasperated sigh preceded Judy's next words. "If you next start to tell me what you both ate, I'll slap you before you reach the pasta course; I'm even less interested in your dinner! Maya... How did it go? Did you escape with your virtue intact, or did the Dutch floozy drag you into her bed and and ravish you?"

I allowed Judy to catch my eye and that was my downfall; the silence stretched until I mumbled -- barely above a whisper: "The latter... I'm sorry love, it just... just happened; I spent the night with Maya." What was the point in lying? It'd come out sometime and waiting for 'sometime' would be like waiting for the executioner's axe to fall.

Judy shrieked... but the tone wasn't quite as anticipated; a moment later her arms were around my neck and she was raining kisses on my face, squealing "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" in between. What the fuck?

Confusion was no doubt evident on my face as I enquired: "You're thanking me... for... for sleeping with Maya?"

"Don't be bloody stupid David! Why would I thank you for doing that? Most men, yourself included, would give their eye-teeth to get between Maya's legs... You don't deserve any thanks for that. No, I was thanking you for being truthful, telling that you had... not letting it... fester between us."

I was back to be slow in responding... giving things some thought: "But how could it have festered? You already knew that I'd slept with Maya before you asked the question."

"Did Not!"

I didn't speak, I just gave Judy a disbelieving and... enquiring look.

"I didn't! I knew that Maya intended trying to seduce you... Maya's my friend, she wouldn't have done that without asking my permission first. But when I phoned her earlier, Maya wouldn't say if she'd managed to or not... she said I must ask you if I wanted to know."

"But why?"

"Why what? Why did I tell Maya that she could fuck you?... Because she's my friend... And a friend-in-need."

"OK, I'll let that one go. But why did she need to ask you?... Why me? As you said yourself, there are plenty of men who would give their eye-teeth to get between Maya's legs."

"Think about it David. Maya doesn't want a... relationship, she just wants to get laid occasionally, a fuck-buddy sort of thing. But with her job.., Maya can't afford to gain a reputation amongst her neighbours for sleeping around and especially not with men half her age."

That caught my attention and garnered another of those questioning looks; I'm not half Maya's age, I'm actually a few months older.

"OK, perhaps not half Maya's age, but you know what I mean... rather younger... virile and... fuckable men. Maya has thought about it you know, but the only suitable candidates of her own age were apparently 'at least two out of three for bald and boring and beer-guts'.

"Well, it's nice to know that I pass muster."

"I think it was probably touch and go; but you scraped in by scoring a few extra points in the discretion category... Married to one of Maya's best friends, long known by her nosy-neighbours for stopping over from time to time and... hardly the most attractive of men; why would they suspect you?..." Those final words were -- thankfully -- delivered with a smile.

"Anyway; enough about your Dutch Mistress. It's time you took your wife to bed and gave her a good seeing to too... And don't you dare try claiming that you're too tired."

I was knackered, but I wasn't about to mention it; nor did I mention that I'd not eaten all day and was starving hungry... food clearly wasn't on the menu. "My pleasure... but I'm still not going to tell you what went on between Maya and I, so don't waste your time trying to wheedle it out of me... A Gentleman never tells."

That earned me a shrug of Judy's shoulders and a saucy grin. "Fine, I don't need you to tell me. I'll be phoning Maya first thing tomorrow to let her know that you've fessed-up and she'll give me all the juicy details... She will have to if she wants my permission to fuck you again."

12