Double Feature

Story Info
Friend joins them at Adult movie.
2.9k words
4.66
21.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago. My husband, Brad and I met Hal, an old friend of his for dinner. Hal was visiting our town overnight so we met up with him. I knew him from our wedding where he was one of the groomsmen. I thought he was a very nice guy and I enjoyed seeing him again at dinner. We stayed a while after the meal, drinking another bottle of wine and talking about old times. I really liked talking with Hal and enjoyed hearing he and Brad tell stories about 'old-times'.

We left and decided to look for a bar to get one more drink before going home. As we walked down a street in the direction of some nightspots, we passed an old movie theater that had been converted into an "adult" theater. It showed dirty movies. Hal and Brad started joking about how they had gone to one of these theaters while in college. They were grossed out by the stuff happening on the screen, but said they learned a few things. I'm not sure who had the idea first, but the guys decided we should go in. I didn't know what to expect. I'd never been in such a place. I'd seen one or two porno films, but they turned out to be mild compared to what was playing inside this theater.

We went in and found seats in the middle of the theater. It wasn't very crowded. The only light was from the movie screen. We sat with me between the two of them. The movie was already playing. It didn't matter whether you saw the beginning or not because the plot was pretty obvious. The scene we were watching had a woman being screwed by two guys, one in her mouth and the other in her pussy. It was very explicit with close-ups of everything and I was embarrassed at first. I wanted to get up and leave, but Brad asked me to stay and watch the movie a bit. I did, and it got my interest.

Once I focused on what was happening, the dirty sex they were having was erotic and I began to get aroused. Seeing close-ups on the big screen of a guy's fat cock going in and out of the vagina of this attractive blonde drew my attention. They were doing everything imaginable, fellatio, cunnilingus, anal, two women, cum-shots, etcetera. I watched with a combination of embarrassment and titillation. One guy fucked a woman's anus. Seeing him pull out after he finished, with her asshole gaping open was really nasty. My feelings soon turned to lust and I began to squirm in my seat at the hot scenes on the screen. Seeing people necking and thinking about them having sex has always been an aphrodisiac for me. This was my first time seeing such explicit sex and I was enthralled. One woman took a huge cock all the way down her throat. Another had three men come on her face.

After watching a while, my husband reached over and began to rub my knee. I was wearing a skirt with thigh-high stockings and panties. I tried to push his hand away since his friend was on the other side of me and could see what he was doing. But he tried again and I relented. His hand felt good and I let him continue. He was rubbing higher and higher and his hand was up under my skirt, on my bare skin and getting near my panties. Brad had my skirt pulled up so my legs were exposed to his friend Hal. When Brad's fingers brushed against the crotch of my panties, my pussy was hot and wet. He moved his fingers on my wet panties to stimulate my clit. He knew I was aroused and knew he could take advantage of my lust. I was clearly enjoying my husband's fingers, but there was no way that Hal couldn't see what was going on. He was shifting his gaze between the movie screen and my legs. His knee touched mine.

"Honey, stop. Hal is watching." I whispered.

Brad said, "Let him watch."

I said, "It's not right to do this in front of him."

"Why not?"

"It's teasing him." Poor Hal.

Brad said, "If you think it's unfair, why don't you invite him to rub your legs too."

I was shocked at this suggestion, "What? What are you talking about?"

Hal was acting like he wasn't hearing what Brad and I were saying, but he knew.

Brad told me to "Reach over and put his hand on your leg."

I was hot and horny. Hal had heard so he reached over and put his hand on my knee. When I didn't object, he slowly started to gently rub my leg. His fingers were sliding over my knee, then behind the knee and then above my knee. I was enjoying both men feeling-me-up and let my legs fall open a bit more. Brad was tracing the inside of my thigh and Hal soon followed his lead. When Hal's fingers touched the bare skin above my stockings, I knew we had crossed a threshold. Both men were lightly caressing the inside of my thighs and getting closer to my pussy. I sat there motionless, letting them have their fun. My legs were splayed open a couple of feet.

Brad took my hand and moved it over his crotch. I was surprised to find his penis exposed and erect. He wanted me to rub his cock and I complied, reluctantly at first. I was really horny by now and was further aroused by my husband having an erection on my behalf.

Brad leaned over and whispered, "I'll bet Hal has a hard-on. Reach over and see."

I hesitated, but did it when Brad asked again. He was telling me it was okay. I was so turned on by the movie where a woman was getting pounded from behind by an enormous cock. I'd never seen one so big nor had I seen such explicit sex. I reached over and felt the bulge in Hal's pants. He had a hard-on, as I expected. I held my hand there until he unzipped his fly and got his cock out. I put my hand on it and I began to rub him too. His dick was similar to my husband's but seemed to be longer but thinner. He was circumcised and his little mushroom head was leaking pre-cum. Grabbing another man's cock was really naughty, but I was in the mood for being naughty.

While the movie was hot, what I was doing was more erotic. I had two pricks in my hands and two men were rubbing my thighs, getting very close to my panties and my pussy.

My husband reached behind me and unhooked my bra through my blouse. I was wearing a sleeveless blouse with buttons in the front. My two suitors began to undo the buttons, taking turns. Brad undid one, then Hal did the next one, exposing the top of my bra. Brad did the next one and Hal did another one. My blouse was now completely unbuttoned and gaping open. Hal was looking at my bra-covered breasts, heaving with my excited breathing. The unhooked bra fell away from my chest and my breasts were almost fully exposed.

When Brad, then Hal, pulled my bra straps out of the arms holes, off my arms and took it away, my tits were available for their pleasure. My nipples were hard and my areolas had the little goose-bumps that they get when I'm turned-on. The reflected light of the movie screen shined on my naked breasts. Being exposed in a semi-public space with my husband and his friend fondling me was one of the most erotic experiences I'd ever experienced. I could feel the juices in my pussy. Brad grabbed the boob closest to him and invited Hal to fondle my other breast. I was excited and a little scared of what was happening. Hal leaned over and licked the tit closest to him and it sent shivers through me. Brad was the only one who had ever put his mouth on my breasts. Now, another man was rubbing my thigh and licking and playing with my tits and my husband was encouraging him. I just went with the flow and let them fondle me. I closed my eyes and focused on the ministrations of their hands and their mouths. Brad pulled my blouse off my shoulders so I was fully exposed in front. They both ran their hands over my collarbone and neck and along my sides, arousing me even more.

I was focused on what was happening with my breasts and hadn't fully realized that Brad had his hands on my panties and was diddling my pussy through the thin, wet material. At least I thought it was Brad at first, but then I realized that Hal was fingering my pussy too. I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes again. I let them have their way, enjoying being the center of attention. I was more desirable than those porn-stars on the screen.

Hal was the first one to slip his hand under my panties and feel my bare pussy. He nudged a finger under the edge of my underwear and then he rubbed his fingers through my bush. I instinctively spread my legs farther apart, putting them against the arm-rests of my seat. I felt Hal spread the lips of my labia and put a finger inside me. I held my eyes closed and while I squirmed under his touch and tensed up into a mini-orgasm. He added another finger and was finger fucking me while his thumb diddled my clit. I gushed juices out of my vagina and had to bite my hand to keep from screaming. My legs were now on top of the arm rests. Hal's fingers were pumping in and out, finger-fucking me while my husband pulled down my panties.

Brad helped his friend along by yanking on my panties and pulling them down under my butt. I lifted up to let him slide them down onto my thighs. I had to put my legs together for a moment to let him pull them down my legs and off. When I held my legs together, I clenched Hal's hand in my crotch and pushed my clit against him. I was clenching his hand and his fingers in my cunt. I was quivering and shaking with the pleasure I was feeling. Brad pulled my leg onto his lap and spread me wide open for his friend. I slid forward on the seat to lewdly give my husband's friend complete access to my entire anatomy. Brad removed my one shoe, which added to my arousal. He rolled down my stocking, baring more of my flesh. The reflected light shown on my naked pussy. I was fully exposed from the waist down and I noticed other men moving closer to where we were sitting. They could see me. I didn't care. When I get this horny, I can't control myself. Brad and Hal pulled my blouse off my shoulders so I was naked except for the useless skirt around my waist.

I was still rubbing Hal's cock and I could tell he was close to coming, so I eased off a bit. I wanted him to stay horny for me and was lost in my own feelings of pleasure. Hal pulled my other leg onto his lap, removing my other shoe and stocking. I was spread apart for the two men's fingers. Hal pumped his fingers in and out of me like a cock. He was leaned over, staring at my cunt while he finger-fucked me. I humped his fingers as he reached deep inside me with four fingers and stimulated another orgasm. Brad was feeling my tits and rubbing my thigh. I had never behaved in such a wanton, slutty fashion, but I was overwhelmed by having my cunt spread wide open while a man who was not my husband fingering me. To add to the wantonness of my display, another man was watching me from just one seat away in the row ahead of me. He could see everything I had on display, my exposed tits and my spread open cunt, and I could tell he was jacking-himself-off. I felt so slutty, but I didn't care, I wanted them to keep playing with my cunt.

I said to my husband, "That man is watching you. He can see everything I have."

Brad lifted my leg so that the voyeur in the next row could see my asshole. Brad pushed his finger into my dark hole, which caused me to gasp loudly and close my eyes in unrestrained pleasure. A complete stranger was looking at my wide-open cunt. He could see my asshole too. Nothing was hidden. Let them all look, I thought.

Brad said, "Come for us, let it all go."

Things finally approached a climax when Hal came all over my hand. His semen squirted out of his dick and covered my hand and my wrist. I took a dab of his semen and showed my husband. He knew what it was. I put my finger in my mouth, sucking Hal's semen. Then, I took another dab and rubbed it on my nipples. I put my fingers on my cunt while I looked at my husband. I rubbed the warm goo into my pussy and put my fingers, covered with Hal's cum, inside me. That caused Brad to come too. I grabbed a wad of my husband's semen and put my fingers in my mouth. My entire body went rigid as my muscles all tensed and then I exploded with another orgasm. I felt my juices squirting out of my vagina onto the seat. My husband leaned over and kissed me. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, letting him taste his and Hal's cum. Then I leaned over and kissed Hal, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He held my tit as he kissed me. My hands were my crotch, with my fingers stuffed inside my cunt-hole. My legs were pushing together while I had the most intense orgasm of my young life.

I looked up and saw that the man in the row ahead of us was leaning back in his chair. He obviously had come. The idea of some stranger watching me with my cunt wide-open, coming, was wildly erotic and nastier than anything I had ever even thought of doing. I left my legs splayed for him for a moment. The stranger held his hand toward me with cum on his fingers. I took his semen onto my fingers and sucked it into my mouth while I looked at this pervert who had just come because of me.

We caught our breath and I started to put myself back together. Brad and Hal put their dicks away.

We were going to leave but I asked my husband, "Don't you want to see what happens in the movie?"

He leaned in and kissed me and said, "I need to get you home before you fuck those dudes in the next row."

I looked around and saw two more 'gentlemen' in the next row, a few seats away.

I stood up, half-naked, and slowly buttoned my blouse, letting my admirers see my tits for a few more moments. I didn't bother with my bra, stockings or panties. We left them there.

When we left the theater and were back on the street, my nipples were clearly poking through my blouse and my skirt was rumpled. I was unsteady on my feet from the thorough working-over that I'd received. I wasn't sure what would happen next. They could have taken me anywhere and fucked me all night, but Hal just gave me a kiss goodbye. I wasn't satisfied with just that. I leaned him against a building and pushed my whole body against him while giving him a tongue-filled kiss. I wedged my leg between his thighs and felt his hard prick against my belly. My cunt pushed into his thigh. He went off to his car. I could see he had trouble walking. I was proud of myself.

As we drove home, I asked Brad if he had expected what happened.

He said, "Yeah. We didn't mention that when we went to that theater while we were in college, we had Hal's girlfriend along and we did the some of the same things to her that we did to you."

He had planned it and had taken me to the theater for his friend to molest.

I looked at him and asked, "Did you spread her open and finger-fuck her too?"

He said, "Well, no. We just played with her tits. She wouldn't let us in her panties."

I said, "So your buddy Hal got more than he expected. He must think I'm a slut."

Brad nodded and laughed, "You were amazing. I'd never seen you like that, so out of control. I love you."

I asked, "What if I had invited Hal to come home with us tonight?"

He just groaned and said, "Thinking about that is so hot." Indeed, his prick was solid.

What was next? Well, that's another story.