All Comments on 'Double Feature'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwards9 months ago

If there were a prize for the lewdest story of the month, I'd nominate this one. Its saving grace is that it's so well written. Nicely done. Five stars ~~JB

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

erotic. One of your better stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love to do this with my wife. I think she would like exposing herself to other men and having them feel her up

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Ahhhhhh Memories such Sweet Memories. My third wife and I used to go to the porno movies in San Jose after leaving the 49er bar just a block away, at Bascom and West San Carlos St. where she would be flashing her beautiful breasts at Alex the Bartender and everyone else before we went down to the porno movies. LOL We sure enjoyed "making friends" there. LOL Our first time there we would see a couple get up to leave with about a half dozen other men that would get up at the same time and leave with them. I didn't understand what was happening, tho we saw it happen several times, that is until it was us leaving with about a dozen guys following us out the door to fuck my wife. LOL. Good Times. Too bad almost all those places are out of business now. Even many Bars in Silicon Valley, are all closed now due to "no smoking" rules instituted by the commies that wanted to protect everyone from "secondhand smoke". After all, who wants to go to a bar and drink without smoking? So many fun places are closed now, porno places and bars in Calif. It used to be so much fun showing off the wife's tits, her getting fingered by strangers, Her doing all kinds of naughty stuff. Then when we made several friends, we'd all leave together.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

Always loved going to porno cinemas, although in the UK they are much tamer.

Still had fun though with strangers.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

I like this story's premise & build up. Also loved her curiosity, & her conflicted emotions, fom hesitancy to wanton lust.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous