Double Fist Fight

Story Info
Mutual M/F fisting, ass worship fantasy described in detail.
887 words
4.41
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I wanna do is have my sexy boyfriend curled up beside me, I want to pull down his pants and pull his panties to the side to expose his sweet hole. Then I want to slide my finger inside him, he's already wet and my finger slips right in. So I slip in a second one. Even wetter. 1, 2, 3... as I easily slide 3 fingers in making his hole more of a slit. I feel his ass relax around my persistent fingers. Feeling and enjoying every movement every push. His ass just gets juicier and juicier so I slip in 1 more. I gradually add a little twist to my rhythm. Making his slit an more if an open and willing hole.... his ass is so wet now I circle my fist over his wet hole making sure to lube it all up. Then I slide my thumb in alongside and gently start swirling, stretching, and maneuvering my way inside him. I want to feel my hole hand in him. And I want to pull it out again watching his ass release me slowly, so I can see that ultimate stretch and how my hand pulls those Juicy ass lips out.

Then I wanna lean it and slide my tongue over that glistening asshole taking him as I slowly pull my fist out only to slide it right back in. Over and over untill my hand freely slips in and out of his marvelous asshole with ease. Over and over and over. Pushing further in with each thrust. I feel his ass tighten around me and it literally pulls me into him. I stop and look. I want to watch his ass swallow my hand and start up my arm. I'm forearm deep inside this sexy man. We slow, pause, he reaches over and feels me, I'm wet, I'm so wet, my pussy is soaked just from playing with his ass. So wet he quickly works each finger into me untill he eventually works his whole fist in and pauses.

Gently he works his hand in and out and they start mutually fisting eachothers holes slowly then faster and harder untill they are full on fist fucking eachother untill all the way in and all the way out each time. The blankets are wet with both their sweet juices. We slowly move off the bed... still connected, we stand and pause briefly. Then begin to slowly work our hands in and out of eachother, wetness dripping down our legs. I reach over with my other hand and grasp his rock hard cock. I feel pre cum oozing from his tip and begin to stroke him. I slowly increase the rhythm and eventually both hands are in sync working his erogenois zones at the same time. His hand slows as he can't help but succumb to the simultaneous pleasure. I feel his body start to tremble, his ass tighten around my fist, it's uncontrollable. His breathing quickens and he tries to hold back... but I won't slow... I want so badly to bring him to the ultimate climax.

I grip a little tighter and push a little further, he's getting closer. I can feel the tension grow, swell, and his body start to jerk and pull me into him. He's almost there... a few more strokes, one more gentle push. His balls tighten, his cock surges and she feels it release and all his sexual organs pulse and pump and loads of hot creamy thick cum erupt from his bulging head, squirting massive loads all over the place over and over with each thrust of my fist. It shoots 2 maybe 3 feet a d runs down his dick dripping off his still pulsing balls. His legs begin to weaken, he almost collapses from the pleasure. But he slowly pulls his hand out of me and is just able to make it to the bed before his legs buckle and he collapses on the bed face down. I gently roll my hand inside him before I slowly pull it out of his wet, slippery, marvelous hole.

It looks amazing, shiny and glistening, stretched out still slightly open. Looks delicious and inviting. I need to taste him. I need to kiss and pamper that swollen hole. I lean in and run my lips over his relaxed hole, it's so soft and wet. I close my eyes and wrap my lips around his hole, I slide my tongue inside. It's amazing. It's like magic. I swear his ass felt, tasted, accepted my watering mouth like a worshiped pussy. No! better than a pussy. So smooth, so soft and willing. I push my tongue in as far as I can, I spread his cheeks and dive as far as I can inside him. My mouth is taking him and just can't get enough. I lay there and make out with that sweet hole just enjoying each taste, each tingle as he lay there recovering. I decide he deserves to rest so I roll over and stare up at the ceiling. Reliving the carnal moments over in my mind. My face

is wet from his juices but I don't want to wipe it, I want to save it and the moments that just passed. It was a magical, awe-inspiring.