All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 16'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm so glad that you're back! It would be such a shame for a story as good as this to be abandoned. Keep up the good work.

(Also, the new story is quite well-done too. Just, you know, throwing that out there.)

TiahrTiahralmost 6 years ago
Thanks

So glad you're continuing. This is a really interesting dtory

Dezra45Dezra45almost 6 years ago
Thank you for this amazing story!

I really glad you continued this story. I have read so many stories at this point I have lost count, but this is one this especially great! I know it's a challenge to create a story with a whole new introspect on life as we know it now, but this is as close to a masterpiece as any great piece of literature. Keep this alive, I am really looking forward to the development of the plot and character relations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The moderators are really killing the amount of feedback you’re getting

I can’t understand why else 3,000 people have read the story and not commented.

It’s been at least a year since reading this story and I can remember the plot without rereading it... it’s a testament to how much of an impact your writing and this particular story has. Glad to see you continuing it.

~~~~~~~ the RedbaroN ~~~~~~~

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks, and I have no way to know about the comments. I do know that if I try responding multiple times to readers in too short a span that they get culled, but that’s probably an automated script.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Regarding Comments

First off I would like to say how much I have enjoyed this series, from the alternate history to the emotional toll of stressful situations being portrayed so well. Regarding a lack of comments, I only have about 2/3 of my comments post personally, and the frustration of not knowing why has steadily reduced my comments to only making one at the end of a series or when especially moved by a specific chapter, or comment, and I limit that to only once or twice per day, instead of every chapter I read to show appreciation for the effort of the author and to give back a little for allowing me the pleasure of reading for free on this site. Back to commentary on Double Helix, this is good enough to be published, and I hope FelHarper does so. A truly great writing talent on display here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES