Double Helpings

Story Info
Emma can't wait to meet up with Roberta and David again...
1.6k words
3.57
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks following the dinner party in the secluded house owned by Roberta and David, Emma had found herself thinking almost constantly about the events of the evening. Each time Emma had felt the cravings rise in her lower belly, and when she closed her eyes she could still see Roberta's head, buried between her thighs under the dinner table, while the woman's tongue and fingers explored Emma's bare cunt and brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

Sometimes she thought of her husband's face, flushed with excitement, as he had watched Emma being fucked hard from behind over the dinner table, in front of the hosts and other guests, and two of the waiters had flooded her cunt with their hot, thick spunk.

Whenever they talked about the night, Thom's cock would harden and their sex life had risen to a plateau unknown in the last few years.

Emma had already received an invite to the next dinner party in six weeks time, but despite her regular intense fuckings and the long slow blowjobs and ball licking she treated Thom to, she was still impatient for another chance to meet the older couple.

Emma raised this with her friend Jane one lunchtime, just over a month after Jane had introduced her to Roberta. Jane was a regular guest at Roberta and David's parties.

"So why don't you pick up the phone and see if the four of you can hook up earlier? Nothing ventured...."

Roberta's kind and mellow voice down the telephone had calmed Emma's nerves and at the same time increased her arousal."Yes of course dear. I know that David would love to meet up with you."

The following Tuesday their car again climbed the hill, entering the curved drive and pulling up outside the glass-fronted house, sheltered by the cliffs. The weather was unseasonably warm and balmly and Emma had worn just a cotton floral dress and a linen scarf to complement her gold sandals.

One of the waiters who had fucked Emma so expertly from behind at the dinner party opened the door to them, and smiled demurely at her as he led them through the hallway to one of the reception rooms.

The waiter poured them both a glass of vintage champagne from an open bottle in an ice bucket, and closed the door quietly behind him as Emma and Thom settled back in their wingback chairs.

Emma had seen Roberta twice before, once dressed in expensive jeans and a cashmere jumper in the bistro and the second time in her elegant but revealing cocktail dress.

When the reception room door opened, Roberta's appearance was radically different.

The light from the hallway framed Roberta as she entered the room on her high red stiletto heels. Her large breasts were on full display over the top of her red waspie, with red fishnet stockings completing the outfit. Roberta's totally bare cunt shone with the expensive oil which had been applied as her guests had sipped their champagne. Her inner lips were clearly visible as she walked towards the armchairs, a black clothes carrier in her left hand.

Roberta bent down and gave Emma a long lingering kiss on her lips. Emma tasted the woman's deep red lipstick and could smell her expensive, heady perfume. Emma could feel herself spasm involuntarily under the woman's touch.

Roberta walked over to Thom, her firm, bare buttocks swaying slightly, pushed out by her stilettos. Again she bent over to kiss Thom, but this time took one of her large breasts and pushed the erect nipple into his mouth.

"Thom, my David is waiting for you in his study two doors along the corridor. We'll collect you for drinks in our courtyard. It would be a shame not to take advantage of the lovely weather."

Thom stood up uncomfortably, his cock already fully erect, kissed Emma and left the room to join David.

"Emma, you do look gorgeous in your pretty dress and totally fuckable. But I know David's tastes so I've brought you along another outfit."

Emma watched as Roberta unzipped the clothes carrier. Inside was an identical set of lingerie and shoes to Roberta's, only in black.

"Would you like me to help you get dressed and prepared...?"

Half an hour later and David and Thom had shared four large whiskeys, and were relaxed in each other's company. Thom knew his position and although intrigued, he refained from asking the older man about what was in store.

The door opened and Roberta and Emma entered the room together. Emma's face was slightly flushed from the champagne refills and Roberta's fingers as they had touched her skin when she had helped Emma into her waspie and fishnets. Thom couldn't have guessed that Roberta had also fed her breasts into his wife's mouth while she had rubbed oil between the lips of Emma's cunt.

"Come on Thom, come and join us outside."

The two women, hand in hand, led the way. The design of the area had changed from the rest of the house, and their bare asses shimmered as they walked along the polished marble floor and past antique mirrors.

They soon arrived at a glass door leading to an enclosed Italianate courtyard with a central marble fountain and elegant planting. Two waiters stood naked, one on each side of the fountain, thrusting their thick hard cocks into the mouths of the maids. Each maid's skirt was rucked up, revealing their firm naked asses and legs as they squatted down on their heels. The waiters worked in tandem, holding the hair of the maids gently but firmly as they face fucked the women.

Thom and Emma were offered another drink by the third waiter and shown to some seats behind the fountain.

Emma felt that her arousal must be obvious to everybody, her bare cunt being on full display under the black waspie. As she sat down, she could not stop herself opening her legs, and showing her wet inner lips to her hosts.

Roberta nodded her approval and seated herself opposite Thom to the front of the fountain. The waiters' thrusts were in tempo and the women's moans became louder. Roberta's fingers spread the lips of her own cunt wide open and shared her attention between the fucking and Thom's face. David was now seated opposite Emma and stared intently at her, ignoring the waiters and maids.

Almost at a signal the waiters withdrew their cocks, walked over to Emma and Roberta and began to masturbate over them. Within seconds, streams of cum had covered both women's necks and breasts, dripping down over the waspies.

The third waiter re-emerged with a large fabric screen which he placed down the left side of the fountain, effectively shielding David and Emma from Thom and Roberta.

David stood up, unzipped his expensive trousers and pushed his thickly veined erect cock into Emma's mouth. Emma could taste David's precum at the tip of his glans, as well as the cum from the waiter's spunk which had splashed up over her lips.

David began a running commentary on what was happening. "Thom, your wife is being fucked in the mouth, and is fingering her own clit, getting ready to take in my cock from behind when I'm ready. Her nipples are totally erect. You can hear her moaning." David removed his cock and Thom and Roberta heard Emma's moans as her clit grew bigger under her own touch.

Roberta had now extricated Thom's cock and was sucking it hard whilst cupping his balls. Roberta was equally turned on by her husband's commentary and Emma's moans, and Thom's fingers kneaded her dangling breasts as she bent in front of him. His hand reached down over her back, and two of his fingers gently rubbed her asshole before slipping effortlessly between the spread lips of her cunt.

Behind the screen, David had moved behind Emma who supported herself on the low wall of the fountain.

"My cock is just sliding into your wife's cunt from behind and she's taking it all inside. She's ready for a hard fucking".

Thom and Roberta could hear David's balls begin to slap against the cheeks of Emma's ass as his thick cock fucked every part of her cunt, while his fingers pulled on her taut nipples. Roberta had now pushed Thom down and had straddled his mouth with her open cunt. Thom's tongue snaked upwards, finding Roberta's g-spot, swallowing her sweet juices as she ground herself against his face.

Roberta's own moans echoed around the courtyard. "Emma, your husband's tongue is fantastic. I'm going to come in his mouth and then piss on his cock."

With his wife's words, David's cock exploded into Emma's cunt and she came instantly as she was filled with his hot cum.

On the other side of the screen, Emma heard Roberta come loudly and then tried to differentiate between the sound of the fountain and the gushing of Roberta's piss as she showered Thom's cock, balls and belly with her warm liquid.

Emma closed her eyes and heard Thom's balls begin to slap loudly against Roberta's thighs. He seemed to fuck her harder than he'd ever fucked Emma before.

David's spunk began to drip out of her cunt and his cock began to go limp inside her, and Emma heard Thom and Roberta orgasm in unison behind the screen.

As Emma relaxed, she smiled, knowing that Thom would be expected to fuck her even harder than Roberta on their own balcony tomorrow night.

"What's good for the goose..." she thought, as she stood up and spread open the lips of her cunt over David's cock and balls...