Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 01: Stan

Story Info
Jules has her first extramarital encounter.
6.7k words
4.02
20.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping the Wife Happy

Part one: Stan

Chapter 1

Let's start by saying I love my husband, very much. When we met I was a virgin. The first sex I had was on our wedding night. I thought it was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me and I wanted it constantly after that. Over the years as with most couples, it happened less and less. I am not saying my man is not good in bed he is pretty damn good. But, well, Andy could tell I was feeling a bit bored with our sex life.

My name is Juliette. Most peoples call me Jules. It was my idea to start role-playing, in the bedroom I mean. We did all kinds of roles. I was a nurse, and he was a patient. Or, he was a Doctor and I was a patient. Those were the early roles. Then we added all kinds of roles over time, enjoying our sex life more as we experimented with things.

Then one night he asked me to do anal. Now I was brought up to believe that sodomy was a dirty thing. But, I was willing to try for my husband. He is a very good guy and I wanted, and want, to keep him happy. Let's just say the first time was a bit of a bust. Andy does not exactly have a small cock and I sort of froze, clinching and making both of us miserable. Then Andy asked if I would practice with an anal dildo. Trying to keep him happy, I decided I would. He bought me a very narrow one, and I would put it in my ass and masturbate when he was not there.

Eventually, I began to enjoy it. I even secretly bought a bigger dildo and practiced with it when I masturbated. One night in the middle of my husband on top of me fucking me when I called out, "Fuck my ass baby. Use my ass, I want you to fuck me in my tight little ass."

He was shocked, "Are you sure, baby?"

"I bought some lube, it's in the side table."

He grabbed the lube, pushed a good wad into my ass, and then lubed his large cock. I lay back and lifted my legs, giving him better access to my little hole. He pressed his cock into me, his manhood felt good. Warm and slick, it felt like nothing I had felt before. "Oh, yes baby. Fuck my tight ass. Fuck me good, baby."

It was not just the anal. I had never talked like this before. In truth I had been watching some porn, okay a lot of porn, and those videos where the woman was a slut turned me on. I made sure he was turned on. I told him to fuck me, to use my ass for his pleasure. At first, he struggled and in fact, it was only okay for me. He loved it, so I was happy. But, eventually, he started to figure out that I wanted him not to just fuck my ass, but to use me. It was really good, not just the anal, but he became more and more aggressive which turns me on. He would call me his fuck toy, his sex slave, his slut. It made the sex so much better and I got into it.

But, inevitably we slowed down again. Andy always tried, he never denied me when I needed him to fuck me, but things slowed down for us. Then it happened. I guess Andy had been thinking about it for a while. "Babe, you know that role where I pretend to be someone we know?"

"Yes, you still don't mind me pretending to be fucked by someone else, do you?"

"Oh, no way Jules. It turns me on too. But that is why I bring it up."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know Stan, the guy at the grocery store that you talk to occasionally?"

"Yes, what about him?"

"Do you think he is attractive? I mean, I think you find him good-looking."

I am sure I blushed, "Why do you ask me that? Did you want to pretend to be Stan and fuck me, baby?"

"Well..., not exactly. What would you say if I permitted you to..., well, you know. Have sex with him for real?"

"Your kidding, right? I mean you are my husband. I..., I just don't think I could do it. I mean, have sex with someone outside our marriage. Sorry, if I am a bit boring." I could see he was disappointed, but he took me off guard. I never expected this from my otherwise normal husband. He was good about it and let it drop. But, it made him horny and he fucked me doggy style.

My formerly normal husband fucked me rabidly, calling me his bitch in heat. It turned me on. It was one of the best nights of sex we had ever had.

But, I was horny all the time. I worked from home and I would stop four or five times a day to masturbate. I would grab my husband as he walked in the door and drag him to our bedroom. He loved it, but he could tell I was horny all the time.

Chapter 2

But the more I thought about what he suggested, the more the idea intrigued me. In truth, Stan is a very attractive man. A bit older than us, Andy was twenty-eight at the time, I was twenty-seven. Stan as I would learn was forty-one, but he looked a lot younger. Over the next few days, I kept thinking about it. I even asked Andy to pretend to be Stan one night. That was great sex, I mean I kept imagining it was Stan with his cock inside me.

We had just finished having sex. We were lying in our bed in the afterglow of some very aggressive sex. I was feeling really good. "Babe, can we talk about something?" I asked my husband.

"Sure, a bit tired, but I can stay awake for a bit more. What's on your mind?"

"Okay..., well, this is hard for me to talk about."

"Now I am intrigued, Jules. Take your time, just say what you have to say. Or ask."

"Well, shut up, and let me get my courage up." I hesitated for a couple of minutes but finally got up the nerve to say what I needed to. "Remember that night when you mentioned Stan?"

I could see him perk up at my question. "Oh, yeah. I mean you just pretended I was Stan and it made us both very hot."

"Did you mean it when you said you wanted me to do it for real? To have sex with Stan? Tell me why you want that."

"Well the why is easy. You are beautiful Jules. Very beautiful. Every time we are out I watch the other guys look at you and envy me for being with you. The idea of one of them lusting after you turns me on so much. The idea of Stan fucking you is incredible. I mean, I would love to watch."

"So, you would not be jealous? I mean, you know, another man with your wife?"

"You love me, right?"

I leaned into his arms as he lie back on the bed, "Of course I love you. More than anyone I have ever loved, including my own family."

"Okay, then this would just be sex. Let's be honest, it would be very fun for you and I am having a very difficult time keeping up with you, my horny wife." I grinned into his chest as I lay next to him. It's not that Andy is not very good in bed, I had just become somewhat of a nympho and needed sex all the time. Maybe this would scratch the itch some. "So, are you considering this, baby?"

"How would it work? I guess yes."

"Well, I have this idea. You would go to our favorite bar dressed really slutty. I would tell him, someone, he knows, not exactly who, is there to be picked up. I am sure he would figure it out right away... I mean before even going to the bar. You could bring him back here and I could hide in the closet. Maybe even set up a couple of hidden cameras and film the whole thing."

"Why not stream the event to your computer in the spare bedroom and then you could be more comfortable," Jules said to me.

"And maybe you can spend more time with him." My husband had a big smile on his face as he said this.

"So you are going to set your wife up to fuck another man?"

"Yep, I sure am."

Chapter 3

So, my husband talked with him. Meanwhile, I went out and bought a sleazy black mini, some three-inch black heels, and some black three-quarter-length pantyhose. I had them attached with garters to a black belt underneath the dress at my waist.

That Friday night Andy had set up as the night for the liaison. I was so nervous, I had never had sex with any other man. Now let me tell you about me. I am quite aware that I am attractive to the opposite sex. I have a narrow long face. Green eyes with a narrow nose, full and pretty lips. I have a very nice figure that I have managed to keep up even through four years of marriage. I am five feet eight inches tall, with dark almost ebony hair. I am of Irish descent with long, sexy legs, a firm round ass, and C-cup breasts that men often stare at.

That Friday as instructed by my husband, I went to our favorite dive. I sat at the bar and turned slightly to the room so that men could see me. My foot bounced nervously as I waited, unsure if I could go through with what we had planned.

But then he appeared. Stan is a good-looking guy. My husband and he are about the same height. Six feet tall. Stan has one of those faces that you see in magazines. Blond hair, blue eyes, a chiseled jaw with a chest that any woman would want to see naked. He always wore a tight shirt to show off his muscular chest. Tight jeans that accented his perfect ass. In a word, Stan is gorgeous.

He walked into the bar and immediately came up to the bar at the near end from the entrance to the bar. I was about halfway down the bar, no one on either side of me, perhaps twenty feet from him. He ordered a whiskey sour, I overheard his request as he waited for his drink. He then looked at me, staring at my slutty outfit. I smiled at him and my pussy began to get very warm. I was so ready to have some fun with someone other than my husband. For the first time in my life.

His drink was delivered, and he grabbed a napkin and walked my way. As he came close to me he asked, "May I?" Referring to the barstool next to me I replied, "Certainly handsome. What are you up to tonight?" I could not believe how brazen I was. I mean, I had never considered myself brave in any way.

"Oh, ya know. Just hanging out at a bar. Hoping to meet someone. You know what I mean."

I reached out and put my hand on his leg. In truth, I was in a hurry to get back to my place. I wanted to have sex with this man, and I just did not feel like beating around the bush. Now, one thing I forgot to say was that my husband was in the back corner of the bar. The plan was to have Andy drive our car home and a few minutes later I would leave with Stan.

I nodded at my husband and he downed the last of the one beer he had been nursing and headed out the door. I kept flirting with Stan for a few minutes. I could see his rigid member in his tight pants, and that made me hot. A few minutes after Andy left I leaned into Stan's ear and said, "Do you want to take me to my place and fuck me?"

He didn't answer with words, he merely nodded his head yes. I grinned at him, he took my hand and lead me out of the bar to his car. We were on the passenger side of the car. He turned me towards him, took me into his arms, and planted a very hot kiss on my lips. He was leaning against me and I felt his cock against my midsection. I moaned into his mouth, very horny for this sexy man.

Andy was slightly worried. Though he knew and trusted Stan, he still had me text him a couple of times on the way home to make sure he was not taking me someplace else. Once at the house he took my hand and lead me into our home. I pointed him to our bedroom and we quickly entered, Stan not knowing that Andy had set up four different cameras in the room. Andy was watching from the guest room as Stan took me into his arms again and kissed me.

"Okay, now, Andy said that tonight you are my sex slave. He said you will do whatever I want as long as I don't hurt you. Is that true? I mean, anything?"

I responded as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "He said that did he? Well, then, of course. I am your fuck toy for the night. Whatever you want." As I said this he had taken off his shirt. He slipped out of his shoes and was leaning down to take off his socks when I said, "Let me do that." I quickly took off his socks and then unbuckled his pants. I slid them down and off of his body and then removed his boxers.

I was in for a shock. Now Andy has a nice size cock. At the time I had not measured it, but later I would learn it is about seven inches. Perfect for me, or so I thought. But Stan, well Stan has a monster. When I pulled off his boxers it sprang forward and almost slapped me in the face. He saw the shocked look on my face and said, "You have never had a cock this big?"

I was a bit worried because the cameras Andy had set up had sound. But, I realized, it was pointless in trying to hide the fact that I might say things to Stan that might make my husband jealous. This was his idea after all. "No, fuck no. I mean, in a porno, but... God, you are huge." At this point, I started to stroke his already rigid member. I could not even get my hand around his manhood. "How big is this monster?"

He was proud of his cock as he replied with a grin, "About nine inches. Nice and fat too. Scared Jules?"

I replied, "A little, maybe."

"Okay, let's get you undressed. Turn around and let me unzip you." I did as I was told and pushed the dress down and over my nice wide hips, and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it, picked it up, and threw it onto the dresser to the left of the door to the room. "Oh, wow. Leave the hose set on. You are so fucking hot." As he said this he moved to my marriage bed and sat on the end. He pulled me with him and started by saying, "Suck my cock baby." As you can imagine, I was a bit trepidatious about trying to suck his huge member. I dropped to the carpeted floor. I was game to try and suck his member. I started by lifting his cock up so I could lick the underside of his balls. Ever since Andy and I married, I love the musky smell under a man's scrotum. Stan's was slightly different, a bit more pungent, but somehow very sexy. I licked the area between his ass and his balls, relishing the salty taste of his sweat, his musk. "Oh, yes. It feels so good, Jules."

As I started to suck one of his balls, and then the other, taking as much as I could into my mouth. "Feels good... I think in here, tonight, you should be my slave. You shall call me Master, okay?"

"Of course, Master," I said as I began to lick up the shaft of his cock, still stroking it gently.

"Yes, oh yes. Fuck, get on the bed slave. Lie back and spread your legs wide. I want to see your sexy pussy."

"Yes Master," I replied and climbed onto the bed, a smile of pure lust on my face.

He had no plans for foreplay, and honestly, I did not care. He climbed between my legs, spreading them with his knees, and looked down at me. "Slave, I am going to fuck you now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master. But, if you want to talk dirty to me I would not mind. I would love it."

"Good girl." He said and then placed the monster at my opening. I was soaking wet, but still, I was unprepared for the feeling as he thrust his manhood into me.

"Oh..., fuck. Fuck, you are so huge."

"Shut up bitch, just take my cock like a good slut." He then began to slide in and out of me. My pussy, my canal, was trying to accommodate his huge cock, but it took a few thrusts for my pussy to open up to his cock. "Oh, f-fuck. So nice. Your pussy feels so nice. Oh, God."

As he said this my pussy was grasping his cock and squeezing it with my first orgasm. I had no control over this, my body just wanted his cock desperately. He fucked in and out, I was moaning as he brought his mouth to mine and we kissed once again. I knew from this angle, with him on top, the cameras would only catch so much of the action. But, at this point, I just wanted him to fuck me. Nothing else mattered but his manhood going in and out of my cunt.

He had been up on his hands. He then dropped his body onto mine and wrapped his hands under me, grasping my ass as he began to pound into me. "F-fuck, such a good slut. You are such a good slut. Do, do you have lube, baby?"

"Yes, Master, I have lube."

"Good, where is it I want to fuck you in the ass."

Honestly, his words scared the shit out of me, but I just replied, "It's in the side table, Master. But..., but don't you want to cum in my pussy first. We have all night."

He lifted up, grinned at me, and said, "Okay, but I am going to fuck you in the ass tonight."

I replied, "Of course Master."

He then began to fuck me very hard. He pounded in and out of me, his cock like a magic wand of pure sensation. I had never felt anything like it. Stan went back up to his arms. He took both my hands and held them above my head with one hand as he fucked me. The other hand he used to play with my right breast. He pinched my nipple very hard as he said, "Fuck, slut. I am g-going to cum in you. I am going to give you my load. Are..., are you ready?"

"Oh, y-yes Master. I am so ready. F-fuck me. Fuck me good. Give me your jizz, Stan, I want your jizz inside me."

My words seemed to set him off. He brought his mouth back to mine and our tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss. I came for a second time, then right after a third, as he pounded my cunt. Harder and harder.

I will never let my husband read this because of this next part. Stan's is such a good fuck, and it's not just the size of his cock. It is like there is a chemical thing between us, when he fucks me all I can think about is how much I love being used by him.

Finally, he was at his peak. He screamed which my Andy had never done while having sex with me in four years of marriage. "Oh, f-fuck. Cumming. CUMMING YOU SLUTTY BITCH! OH FUCK YES, HERE IS MY JIZZ YOU WHORE! TAKE MY JIZZ, OH GOD, TAKE MY SPUNK!"

I could feel squirt after squirt of his cum shoot into my body. It was so hot and it made me clamp down on his cock, which he told me later really turned him on. In all honesty, this was the best fuck I had ever received in my life. As he finished, he fell aside me on the bed. He said something that excited me as he attempted to catch his breath. "God, I am going to fuck you again. Not just tonight. I want to fuck you again if Andy will let me."

I whispered in his ear, "I would love that."

Chapter 4

"Give me five minutes and I will be ready to go again," Stan said to me as we lay catching our breaths. I rolled onto his chest and could not help myself, I kissed him once again. For me, kissing is an integral part of sex. Our mouths separated and he then said, "Clean my cock. Lick it nice and clean."

Now that was a lot to clean but I slid down the bed and went to work. Again I licked under his scrotum, loving the musky smell of his manliness. I licked each nut thoroughly, unable to take either fully into my mouth because of the size of his twin baby-makers. I then went to work on his shaft, which he loved as I made it completely clean, loving the taste of our mixed juices. I was shocked, for he was not kidding. In less than five minutes he was ready to go. Andy, God love him, generally took at least twenty minutes before a second go, when he even went again. Often he would end it after one, and I never realized until this night how some men can go numerous times in one sexual session. "Mount me, baby. Climb on top of my cock."

I smiled, "Are you ready for my pussy, Master?" As I said this I straddled his cock. It is so large, that I had to sort of stand and lower myself onto his manhood. As soon as his large cock entered me, I was so sensitive at this point, that I immediately climaxed.

I guess he could feel my pussy clamping down on his cock for he said, "You're cumming, aren't you?" My hands were on my tits as I had dropped to my knees and I balanced myself on my them, pumping up and down on his cock. In response to his question I merely nodded my head. Sparks of pleasure going off in my head, I was unable to speak, because I was loving the feel of his cock inside me. He grasped my hips, holding me in place, and began to pump up into my cunt, fucking me so well that I knew I was going to cum again. "God your pussy feels so good. Andy told me he is the only one who ever fucked you. God, you are a natural." I then leaned forward and brought my mouth to his. Again we kissed like long-lost lovers. Once our mouths separated, our faces still close to one another he said, "On your hands and knees. I want to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are."

12