All Comments on 'Double Jeopardy'

by PhRedSonya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time Wasted

Getting so tired of investing in these drawn out, slow moving stories only to have them finally get to ....The Fucking same Black dude in every story. What is the fascination with EVERY Author writing a story that the other guy is a huge hung black guy. Wouldn't be so bad but EVERY STORY BECOMES THE SAME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Joanna

Same old story If a husband cheats on his wife she changes him into a sissy and cockolds him to justify her actions. If a wife cheats on her husband she changes him into a sissy and cockolds him to justify her actions. Nothing new here. But a lot of cross dressers and transvestites can be strong woman too. Not all want to see their spouse with another man. And do all woman who are married to a cross dresser or transvestite want to be with another man? If so just divorce each other and move on.

Seems the woman wants her cake and eat it too with the sissy there to take care of everything. Just because a man puts on a dress does not give the woman the right to go out and find another man. I see woman wearing pants and shirts all the time. Does that give the man the right to go out and find another woman. You would thing things would have changed a little with same sex marriages and woman in the work force for over 75 years. Some will ask why i read these stories. Well i was hoping to find something a little different for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

that is a cruel wife that would let her mother do what she did to him as well as her dam boyfriend too bad he didn't run and get away from the two whores maybe he can still get out go somewhere else and start over as a girl with a useless dick

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 5 years ago
So, what happened to the others.....

Does her mother get a look in now, presumably her father doesn't....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sissified

My wife turned me in to her own sissy toy.I now have the body of a women and look and dress as a women.She lets all of her friends use me as they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Candy cunt kept my pussy hot servicing all those big dicks balls for a while weekend swallowing cum and on my pussy

chefjess2039chefjess20393 months ago

Why do I feel there will be a double murder suicide in their future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous