Double Life Wife

Story Info
Wife Serves Two Masters: Selfish Husband VS Daddy Dom Boss.
8k words
4.02
10.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer.

We met five years ago, been married two years now. At 27, my life has changed so much. Eddie insisted that I be a stay at home wife. I kind of wanted to work to have some interests outside the home. I also thought that we would have a kid by now even though I know why we don't.

I finished high school and I took some college courses. I didn't mind being a stay at home wife because I was raised to be that traditional wife who cooks, cleans and happily serves her husband in the ways that wives do.

My day begins with getting up early and fixing Eddie's breakfast and packing his lunch. Eddie works as a foreman for his father's construction company. Since high school, I've always had a nice body, pear shaped with my B cups, succulent nipples and ample hips. I do well to exercise and stay tight.

Ed is very strict with me about my housekeeping and domestic duties. "Breakfast is ready Daddy!" I yell from the stairs and I quickly return to the table to pour his coffee hot and to serve him like I always have.

Before Ed and I got married, I was the kind of girlfriend who didn't want to go to the club or parties. I would instead ask to come to his apartment to clean and do his laundry and wait for him in his bed while he was out with friends.

He is the same man that I fell for five years ago and vowed my undying devotion to because of how he trained me to be his wife. Our little inside joke was him calling me his slave wife. It was kind of fun back then. I've always been a source of pride for him in his friend group. He knew that I would give in to most any request or treatment without question which he would sometimes test in front of them. That's probably the main reason he married me.

In my own little sick way, his cruelty and neglectful ways would fill my pussy with hot wetness that I would masturbate to, dreaming of his iron fist love to the deepest, mind blowing orgasms. Fantasizing that my pleasure was his power over me.

My friends would always ridicule me because Eddie has always been a jerk. I knew that I was meant to serve and please my man. Damn what they thought and probably still think.

I start planning my cleaning schedule and making notes on what will be for dinner so I have the whole day to have it ready by the time Ed gets home from work. This is what I expected life to be for us and I decided a long time ago that a good wife doesn't complain, I will just be better.

I know I'm young, but I started to get the feeling that things were not right with our finances as all the bills and financial responsibilities were squarely on my husband. It was when I would check the mail and the different colored envelopes for utilities and envelopes with Final Notice! written on them.

On most days Ed works a full eight hour day, then spends the rest of the evening at the bar, card room or casino. Sometimes getting in well after midnight. He's loving enough, but hardly what you would consider a doting husband. We haven't had sex in months. I just assume its because he's too tired to make love.

Lately, I've been waiting up for him on most nights he goes out and listen for the car so I can greet him at the door to hang his coat and put up his shoes. I've gone to lovingly removing his socks and shoes as he sits on the bench. I kiss the tops his bare, work worn feet at the door.

"That's it pet." He sometimes says to me scruffing the top of my head like a dog, as he heads upstairs to crash for the night. My emotions mixed, because of this duality of having the meanest ass of a husband and his isolation, with wanting so much more out of my marriage. Sometimes I fantasize about being a wanton slut for my man. A woman who is well loved and thoroughly used as a pleasure slave.

I dream of actually experiencing a romantic love with a man who makes me feel special. Eddie was my first and only. I've rarely experienced that with him.

I'm lonely and silent because no one I know understands. My mother would tell me that I'm just not being pleasing enough. She always sides with Eddie when I confide in her. My friends would insist that I'm a fool and need to leave him and get therapy. All I know is we need to talk.

Eddie's anger at "disrespect" is legendary. I've learned the hard way especially after we were married that he doesn't take kindly to me questioning him. He's never laid a hand on me in anger, but he punishes me in other ways by treating me cruel and controlling me, but rarely gives me the satisfaction of a sexual release, no matter how much I plead.

Sometimes I wish he would beat my ass with a little BDSM play, where we would end up kissing and fucking like we use to do before we got married. At least I could cry and beg his forgiveness if only for the release.

I know I have to choose my words wisely. He came home at a regular time on Wednesday and sat at the table for dinner.

Whether he comes straight home or not, I make sure I can quickly warm up his food I planned for that day. I fix myself food and make small talk with him as he eats and navigates his phone.

"Eddie, Daddy I saw some bill envelopes that look like we might be getting behind." I broach the subject carefully, looking down to eat my food. His stare bores a hole in my forehead as I dare not raise my eyes to challenge him as I stir the food on my plate, quiet.

He chugs his beer and breaks the silence to speak. His tone is calm like the surface tension under a scalding hot volcano with all the potential to destroy everything in sight.

"Yes, did you also see how much it takes to run this got damn house, our cars and what ever bullshit Amazon you be ordering?"

"Daddy I don't want to fight." I say shakily. "I, I'm sorry for bringing it up. Maybe, maybe I could get a job to help out with the bills." I said, my voice still wavering.

"Yeah, maybe I should put yo ass on the stroll so you can earn what your worth. You know what Jojo, you have my permission to find a job and but we need to get some things straight. This house better not go to shit, I'm talking dinner, laundry and cleaning them motherfucking toilets and your money is my money. Your check direct deposited into my account. Don't make me regret this decision."

His voice now raised, glaring at me.

"Yes, Daddy." I say quietly not daring to even move, as the tears brimmed my eyes hating my powerlessness right now.

"Clean this shit up bitch." He says, raising up to leave storming off, leaving his uneaten plate and slamming the door on his way out.

I left the dishes on the table and brought my ass to the bed room to masturbate as the tears run uncontrollably down my cheek, slipping out of my shorts to my bare pussy, rubbing my toy to thoughts of being a worthless bitch that even my own husband can't stand.

That orgasm changed me, busting off to a raw primal scream to a release of epic proportions. "Things will get better." I said out loud, and made a silent promise to myself. I did my chores and got myself cleaned up and waited til the late hours to hear Eddie's car pulling up.

I got out of bed to try to make amends by kneeling at the bench to remove his shoes and socks. He walks in and walks right passed me as we lock eyes. He's still pissed. I scramble to my feet to follow him to the bedroom. He quickly peels out of his clothes and leaves them in a pile before entering the bathroom and locking the door. I put his clothes up and wait for him in bed.

He gets into bed and clenches on to my hair without a word as the signal to give him some head. Its been a long time and he is rough and deliberate as I take his full length down my throat. He slams my mouth, blow after blow with force as my pussy gushes from the oral rape.

His balls tighten as he rocks his hips to release as I suck and latch, satisfied being his slave wife, a hole and a whore for this man, and as I swallow his hot cum jutting down my throat. My bruised mouth gently continues to suck as he softens and drifts to sleep.

I don't want to move, tucking in closer as I cradle his thigh and lower my head to my true master between his legs grateful for any intimacy that I willingly give or for him to take.

Our morning routine is unchanged. He's out the door for work, still upset as there are few words shared between us.

I'm making it my mission to find work so I can contribute. I power through my morning chores and set up my laptop to start looking for administrative jobs.

I starred a few listings to look at later. It was when I saw the ad for Personal Assistant Required, I read intently. Start up needs strong admin 30 hours per week. Flexible schedule, must have drivers license. Ability to multitask a must. Phone interviews this week. Send resume and photo for consideration.

This one really peaked my interest. I made some adjustments to my resume and searched my phone for a professional looking selfie to attach. This job will probably get a lot of applicants, but I'll send it anyways.

It took Ed three days to finally stop being so mad at me. I didn't want him getting upset again so I didn't mention anything about the jobs I applied for. After dinner he sat in the living room watching ESPN while I put up the dinner dishes and tidying up the kitchen.

"C'mer Jo, come give Daddy a foot massage and bring me a beer." He said in a light tone. The thrill that filled my heart at the unexpected request sent lightening bolts of joy in my whole body. "Yes, Daddy." I raced to get his beer and open it quickly without making a mess.

I'm wearing shorts and a sports bra and I contemplated if I should get naked, but I thought it best to get to the task at hand. I grab some lotion and position myself on the floor in front of him proceed to massage Daddy's feet, oblivious to anything but doing my best.

"Mmm that feels good." He compliments. "I know my bitch wanna kiss her Daddy's feet." I look up at him with appreciation in my eyes because its true. I lower my head and gently kiss both his feet. This simple act has my pussy gushing in submissive heat.

"Daddy can I get naked for you?"

"This really turns you on." He states like a realization.

"Yeah, get naked baby. I want to see you get off from my feet." He says, smirking.

I take my clothes off and resume my kisses on the man feet of my ruler, from the fantasy world I created where slave wives relish even the idea of being at the feet of powerful men.

"Tongue kiss my big toe." He demands because one of Eddie's twisted gifts is to take something that gives me pleasure and turn it into a degrading experience.

"Take the whole big toe in your mouth and suck it like a dick. Look at that. My wife is a foot slut?" He asks as I continue my ministrations on his big toe.

"Answer me bitch!" He barks, as the experience is not enjoyable anymore. Eddie's other talent. I suck and try to say I'm his foot slut.

"IMmofoigshut." The jumbled words sound. He forces me to keep repeating it and switch to the other big toe.

"Don't slack off, give this one the same amount of love and attention as the other one." He says, taking a swig to finish his beer.

"Here, lay in front of me and spread your legs so I can foot fuck your pussy." He says with amusement while still glancing at the TV then back at me.

I position myself on my back with my legs spread wide on the floor in front of him as he steps a foot onto my gushy pussy. He starts working it around to wedge between my entire exposed slit. I buck my hips, pinching my nipples. My pussy betrays me leaving slick cream on his foot.

"Lick it off my little dog bitch." Ed sneers, holding his foot out over me. I reposition myself on all fours, chin almost to the floor, licking my pussy cum off his foot.

"Eddie please." I plead with him, broken, with tears in my eyes knowing that this is not about us having a little fun as a couple and more like his sadistic control that turns me on as much as it makes me cry.

"You're no fucking fun." He mocks, as I scurry off to the bedroom to shower and get ready for bed. Thirty minutes later he's out the door without a word of bye. My pussy is still wet thinking about being Eddie's dog bitch. I hate what I've allowed myself to become, but it secretly turns me on, because the thought of it makes my lonely pussy throb with need.

I thrash my toy, pistoning in and out of my hot cunt with a reckless abandon, breaking down and crying as I cum, locked in the submissive prison cell of my mind. He returns a few hours later and I stay in bed pretending to sleep. In the morning our routine remains the same and he's off to work for the day.

I checked my phone to see that I have an email. Its a response from the admin job for the startup. "Good morning Jocelyn, You were selected for a preliminary phone interview for the position. There are two available times slots open this afternoon. 12:30 and 2:00. Please reply to this email which time works for you and call this number (xxx)xxx-xxxx at that time. We hope to hear from you. Thanks, DD."

I still have quite a bit of housework I began to worry if there would be enough time so I wouldn't have to deal with Eddie's rage. I responded to the email for the earlier time slot and raced around to get as much stuff done and get dinner started early just in case. At 12:30 I called.

After almost an hour of questions, I aced the interview and was offered the job to start on Monday at Nortech Industries. The office is thirty minutes away. Mr. Douglass did say that there could be travel on occasions and was I ok with that? I lied and said that I would run it by my husband, but I don't see a problem with reasonable notice. I would cross that river with Eddie if and when the time ever came.

He also mentioned that there is a strict dress code of professional skirts and dresses for female employees. No problem there, I thought. I was high on the giddiness of landing this job and proving my worth. If for nothing or no one, for myself. My spirit needed this boost. Now to ready myself for Eddie.

When he got home, I served his dinner while he scrolled his phone and casually mentioned I got the job and it starts Monday. Without looking up, he says. "That's good. Don't forget what I told you." "Yes Daddy." Is all I said, making a promise that he could have all the money.

I just want to have a life outside of this house. We made it through the weekend with Eddie gone most of the time watching the game or out with friends. I did a thing and made dinner for the whole week. I picked out what I was going to wear days ago. It has been so long since I wore pretty clothes to show off my figure. I could barely sleep on Sunday night. Eddie stumbled in close to midnight and I decided after the foot incident, I would no longer meet him at the door to remove his shoes.

It was a typical night of sleep. I stayed on my side, not giving him a caress or cuddling my body to his like I normally do.

He must have notice me distancing myself from him because that morning he did something he hadn't done since before we were married. "Jo, get in here." I could hear him yell from the bathroom.

"Yes, Daddy?" I say, seeing him in the shower.

"Get in here." He barks.

"What about your breakfast?"

"If nothing's on the stove, get in here with me now."

I peel out of my house coat and night shirt and get into the warm shower with him. I know he's only got thirty minutes before he has to be out the door, but this is happening, so I just go with it.

He kisses me possessively and I start to heat up because I can't remember the last time we actually kissed. I'm aroused and hope that he'll fuck me.

My pussy is so ready. He turns me around and pumps his dick into my hot pussy hole from behind.

My eyes are rolled to the top of my head with pleasure I have been craving with the friction of his meat stretching my walls.

He throws me off in a surprise move and soaps my asshole and slams his full erection into my ass, pounding me hard and fast against the shower wall.

I squirm in pain as he pumps ruthlessly to his release. My tears are shower water as he pumps the last of his cum, pulling out of my gaping ass. Cum dripping down my legs, the water still running, he washes himself and leaves me.

"Have a good day at work baby. Text me as soon as you get home." He says in his normal voice, ignoring that I'm traumatized.

In my blind, slave wife voice, I squeak out a reply.

"Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy." With that he left the room. I took the shower head down and put it on a massage setting, running the jets of water on my clit.

I think about how sexy I'm going to be today and If this Mr. Douglass comes on to me in any way, I will obey and, yes Mr. Douglass, I'll go on that overnight business trip.

You need me to work the whole weekend at your home office? Yes, Mr. Douglass. May I shine your shoes Mr. Douglass? No, you don't have to take them off.

I imagined as the pulse of the water pleasured me. It seems that lately every time I cum, I think about having a better life.

For the first time ever, I thought about divorce. I shook that thought out of my head. Not knowing if I was strong enough to provoke Eddie. He would never get too crazy towards me, but he would find a way to make me suffer.

I was determined to be revenge sexy today. I planned to get to work early, but I didn't anticipate the amount of traffic out here. I ended up ten minutes late.

Welcome to the world of work housewife. I admonished myself. I parked in the manicured office park. I found the office.

The doors where locked. I hit the bell on the screen and was buzzed in.

The reception desk was empty and I saw a man in one of the offices. "I'm Jocelyn Moreno here for Mr. Douglass." "He's the last office on the right." He pointed, smiling with your typical welcome to the office greeting.

I'm dressed in a lavender bodycon dress to my knee, a belted black blazer and four inch black heels. I stopped wearing nylons years ago and hoped I wasn't violating the dress code by not wearing any.

My honey brown legs are smooth and toned. My hair pulled into a high puff with light makeup.

The door to the last office on the right was closed. I knocked lightly and heard a deep male's voice on the other side.

"Come in." I enter the office space and I'm taken aback. He is gorgeous. Big, black, broad shoulders.

He was dressed casual and professional, but still majestic with his trimmed hair cut and a well lined goatee. He got up from behind the desk to greet me and to shake my hand. He had to be 6'4 or taller.

His large stature and muscular physique comes off as imposing. His smile, disarming, but those eyes. The kind of eyes that are wise and seem to see right through you.

"Hello, I'm Jocelyn. Jojo for short." I extended my hand with a shy smile.

"David Douglass. A pleasure to finally meet you in person Mrs. Moreno. Let me show you around and get you set up. Follow me." David said.

He gave me the tour of the office and showed me where I would be sitting. I was given my employment paperwork, an NDA, along with information about the company and an HR handbook.

He told me about the company being a start up surveillance software company. I was given my hours for the week and my first assignment.

My first week was awesome. Of course Eddie would find a way to wreak havoc on my happiness. I filled out the paperwork to make sure that my paycheck goes into his account.

I get home two hours before he does so if he comes straight home I can easily prepare his hot plate and I've maintained all the household chores.

Friday morning, Eddie calls my cell phone while I'm at work. I take the call into the break room and he's yelling about not seeing any direct deposits and that he's going to have to rethink his decision about letting me work....